My New Girlfriend Pt. 05 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Less than two days," I reply.

"Is that where the marks came from?" She replies.

"Yeah," I chuckle.

"What happened?" She asks.

"You," I reply bluntly.

"Me?" Hallie replies in a shocked manner.

"Yeah...Did you speak with Andi recently?" I ask.

"Yeah..." she replies cautiously.

"Well, she's friends with the girl I was with...You know her too," I reply.

"Who?" She asks.

"Becca," I reply.

The look on Hallie's face changes, to a mix of anger and sadness.

"Becca?" She replies aggressively.

"Yeah," I reply.

"How could you?" She replies.

"Because I was single. Because she wanted me and I thought I wanted her. Or maybe, it was because I've destroyed every other relationship I've had since we broke up," I reply abruptly. "Becca and I'd been friends since we were toddlers it made sense."

"Even still Becca? Urgh!" She replies is a disgusted manner. "Anyway...how did me talking to Andi trigger the breakup?"

I proceed to tell Hallie the whole sequence of events up to me returning home and finding out Becca had been arrested again.

"I'm so sorry, I would never have asked about you if I'd known," she replies.

"Well, it gets better," I reply sarcastically. "She's told everyone about us."

"E...e...everyone what do you mean, everyone?" Hallie stammers.

"Well, the school group she's on, the local what's happening page and her four-hundred and seventy-six friends to name a few," I reply.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she replies holding her hands to her face. She looks mortified at the news. "Do you want me to tell everyone it's a lie and not true?"

"Nah, I've admitted it," I reply.

"You did what?" She replies in a flabbergasted manner.

"I admitted it," I reply.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I don't care...I don't live here anymore. I live in the city where most people don't know me and because I'm not ashamed of it," I reply. "Well, I'm ashamed with how it ended, but we've discussed that."

"But what about your next girlfriend? What if she finds out and the same thing happens again?" She asks. "See this is why I never wanted us to go public. This is what I was afraid of."

"If it happens it happens," I reply, shrugging off her concerns.

"I can't believe you admitted it," she replies.

"Yeah, well...can we change the subject?" I request.

"Ok, I can do that," she replies. "Where did you go after you left?"

"I drove into the city, got a job and slept in my car for two months," I reply.

"You were homeless?" She replies seemingly shocked at the revelation.

"I was broke. I'd spent everything I had on you," I reply.

"On the ring?" She asks curiously.

"Yeah," I reply hesitantly.

Hallie raises her hand, reaches into the top of her dress before pulling out a necklace. I can see the ring with the necklace threaded through it, dangling from her neck.

"I found it when I was packing," she says. "I love this thing. It reminds me that I was loved once."

I reach up and take the ring between my fingers.

"I hate it...It cost me everything this thing," I reply.

"Was it expensive?" She asks.

"It's not even about the money." I reply. "I worked so many extra hours to buy it...If only I'd have spent them with you instead."

"Don't blame yourself Simon," she replies.

"Oh, I don't...I still blame you," I reply jokingly with a hint of seriousness. "Look, I think I should probably tell you something...You're not going to like it."

"What?" Hallie replies, while looking concerned.

"I ran into your dad a few months after I left," I reply.

"He never said," she replies.

"Yeah, I asked him not to," I reply.

"What did he say to you?" She asks.

"He...erm.... He invited me to live at his apartment and he also offered me a work placement," I reply unsure if it was the right thing to say.

"What?" she replies shocked. "You lived with him?"

"Yeah," I reply awkwardly. "And I still work for him."

"I don't believe it!" She cries, as the colour drains from her face.

"Look, it's not his fault he didn't tell you. I only accepted on the condition that you never found out," I reply.

Hallie begins to cry.

"But I'm his daughter!" She shouts. "How could he not tell me?"

"Because he knew I'd leave if he did," I reply.

"After everything we've been through, how could he do this to me?" She asks.

"If it helps, I've always believed the real reason he did it, was for you," I reply.

Hallie looks up at me.

"You think?" She asks.

"Yeah, why else? He owes me nothing," I reply.

"I still can't believe it," she replies. "And you work for him?"

"Yeah...nearly six years now," I reply.

"Six years?" She replies in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's the one thing I have to thank you for. I love my job and if it wasn't for you, I would never have done it. So, thank you Hallie and I mean that," I reply.

We reach the end of the river walk. We walk up the steps and enter the town centre.

"What now?" She asks while turning to face me. "Do you want to grab a drink?"

"I don't think so Hallie," I reply frankly. "I promised Susan, I'd give you ten minutes and I think we've had way longer than that," I reply.

"Can I call you?" She asks expectantly.

"I don't think that's a good idea either," I reply.

"Well would you like my number, so you can call me?" She asks.

"I don't think so," I reply.

"Please?" She pleads.

"Why? I'm not going to call," I reply.

"Take it anyway," she says.

She reaches forward and starts trying to take my phone out of my pocket.

"Here, I'll do it," I say abruptly, after her hand brushes my crotch.

I take my phone out, unlock it and hand it over. I watch as she types her number into my phone. I see her press save then immediately after press call.

"Hey!" I shout as her phone rings.

"Oops," she replies covering her mouth. "My finger slipped."

"I'm not going to answer Hallie," I say.

"I know, but I'll know to answer if you do," she replies.

"Just don't get your hopes up, ok?" I reply.

"I won't," she replies.

"All this has done is show me how raw the pain still is, even after all this time," I reply.

"I know, I feel it too," she replies mirroring my sadness. "What's next for you?"

"For me...I go on holiday tomorrow morning," I reply.

"Oh, anywhere nice?" She asks.

"Belize," I reply.

"Very nice, did a certain someone put you onto it?" She asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

"I'm sure you will have a great time," I reply.

"Thanks...I'm going to get going," I say.

"Ok, well thanks for agreeing to see me," she replies.

"Well, your mother can be...let's say persuasive," I reply.

"I know," she replies with a smile.

"Bye," I reply as I turn around and begin to walk away.

"Bye," Hallie replies.

I refuse to turn around. I look forwards and walk away as quick as I can. My heart feels heavy, I hate that I'm feeling sorry for her and I have to remind myself what she did to me. What I do find strange is that I'm strangely pleased with myself for going through with it. And although disgusted by some of the information that I'd found out. I actually feel a little better knowing what had happened and some of the reasons why. On the other hand, Hallie now having my number does have me on edge. I consider changing my number, but it's my work number. I decide that, rather than go through all the hassle of changing it, to wait to see if she calls first.

I head back to Dave's, grab my car keys and head out for a drive to clear my head. I drive around aimlessly for a few hours, thinking non-stop about Hallie, before heading back. I spend some time with Dave and his brother before heading to bed for an early night.

The next morning I'm up at four in order to get to the airport for five, well within time for the seven o'clock departure to Cancun. From there I catch a connecting flight to Belize City.

Its late evening local time when I finally make it to the island, which is just off the coast of the mainland. I'm irritated and exhausted but seeing the island makes it all worth it. Even at night, beautiful is the only word I have to describe it.

I check in, collect the key and follow the directions given to me by the front desk. I walk past the pool, restaurant and entertainment complex. I then cross a wooden bridge and pass a group of fairly modern villas all of which are on short stilts. My villa is the last one in the row.

I open the front door and I'm greeted with what can only be described as luxury. Marble floors, high ceilings with recessed lighting, a king-sized bed which looks out onto the Gulf of Mexico, through large sliding doors, with nothing but the horizon in sight. There's dark wood everywhere, a dining area and a full-size kitchen.

I leave my things by the bed and step out onto the deck. The deck has its own tiny pool, some seating and I'm only ten feet or so from the water. I step up to the railing, lean onto it and take in the view for a while.

I head back inside to look for the safe and eventually find it in the bottom of a cupboard. I throw my phone in, close the door, then I set the password as something completely random and unrememberable. My intention is to leave my phone in the safe for the whole ten days I'm there. Then have someone from the hotel come open it for me on my last day. I do this for a number of reasons, the first it's my holiday and I don't want to be thinking of home. Secondly, I want to make sure I can't contact Hallie, especially when I'm drunk. I'm exhausted and even though its only eight in the evening I head to bed.

The next day I head out to find Agustin. It doesn't take me long. The resort is tiny and a staff member is able to point me in the right direction. Agustin, isn't what I expected. He's a short man at around 5' 3", balding, with a comb over, a goatee and a pot belly. I introduce myself, tell him Peter recommended that I come see him before begrudgingly handing over the thousand dollars US.

I needn't have worried, within ten minutes he has me on a sun lounger, on the beautiful white sand beach, with a cocktail in my hand, while he organises a jet ski for me. After that he comes and checks on me every thirty to forty-five minutes bringing me a fresh drink each time. By mid-afternoon I'm hammered and nursing some really sore muscles.

The next day I wake up around ten in the morning to a knock at my door, Agustin tells me that he's made arrangements for me to go snorkelling along the coral reef. It isn't free, but he says they would take me to the spots most tourists don't get to go to. I some swim shorts and flip flops on and head down there. When I arrive, he's there talking to the guys on the boat.

"Oh no Mr. Simon, you really must wear a t-shirt sir," he says to me as I approach.

"Nah it's alright, I'll be fine," I reply casually.

"No sir, the sun is very strong here. You'll get burnt very bad," he replies.

He doesn't even await my response, as he rushes off. He returns a few minutes later handing me one of the staff polo shirts. The weather is scorching, even with the polo shirt on I can feel my skin burning as I swim in the water. The reef's teeming with wildlife, countless different species of fish, turtles, rays, seahorses and I even see some manatees. On the way back the guys on the boat point out a crocodile swimming on the surface as we pass.

That night I head down to the restaurant and Agustin finds me a table right by the water. I sit facing out to sea, eat my seafood platter and enjoy a few drinks as I watch the sun set in the distance.

The restaurant fills up early on, but by around eight people are starting to leave. I'm so relaxed I decide that I'm staying until they kick me out.

I'm just finishing my drink while daydreaming, when the chair next to me moves. I look up to see an extremely attractive brunette moving to sit down next to me. She instantly reminds me of Mila Kunis. She's short, no more than 5'2", tight figure, pert b or c cup breasts, probably in her early twenties, wearing a small yellow and green dress.

"Hi," she says.

"Erm...hello," I reply awkwardly.

"Danielle," she says offering me her hand. To me she sounds American, possibly southern judging by her accent but with an upper-class twang.

"Simon," I reply while shaking her hand. Her skin is so soft.

"Are you here alone Simon?" She asks flirtatiously.

"Yes, I am. I'm afraid," I reply.

"It's a beautiful place," she replies. "I'm here with my husband on our honeymoon."

I almost choke on my drink by her revelation, as I'm convinced that she's coming on to me.

"In that case, if you don't mind me asking...What are you doing walking over and talking to random strangers?" I ask in a flirtatious manner. "Wouldn't your new husband be jealous?"

"No, it was his idea," she replies.

"Excuse me?" I reply feeling alarmed by what she said.

"He's over there," she replies pointing to a man across the room, pink t-shirt, tan shorts, brown spiky hair and quite muscular.

"I don't understand," I reply.

"Look, I'm not going to beat around the bush. We were wondering if you'd like to come back to our villa with us?" She asks temptingly.

"Pardon me?" I reply, completely blown away by the request.

"We were wondering if you would like to come back to our place for a threesome?" She replies.

I look towards her husband who looks nervous, but has smile on his face. I then look back at Danielle, who's smiling at me, while biting her lower lip expectantly. I take a deep breath while I contemplate the offer. For me, if it was just her, too right, I'm straight back to her place. But with her husband? It just doesn't feel right to me.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass up your tempting offer," I reply politely.

"Too bad," she says standing up. "We'd have had a lot a fun. We're in number sixteen if you change your mind, we're here until Saturday."

"I'll bare that in mind, goodnight, Danielle," I reply.

Danielle leaves and walks back to her husband. I order another drink this time something a little stronger. A few minutes later I watch them leave and she gives me a cute wave as they do. I contemplate my decision again. Yeah, a guy would be involved, but she is definitely my type. So much so, my cock begins to harden in my shorts as I think about fucking her.

I stay in the restaurant till I'm asked to leave just after half nine. Having nothing else to do I head back, masturbate, before having an early night.

I wake up early the next morning, with the previous night's proposition seared into my brain. I'm giving some serious consideration to taking them up on their offer later. Agustin comes through for me again, arranging for me to take a jet ski tour of the islands and down to San Pedro, with some snorkelling and dolphin spotting along the way.

I have an amazing time, even with the choppy sea and by the time I get back several hours later, my legs are ruined. As soon as I step back on land, I quickly come to realise that I'm not in the best condition to take Danielle up on her offer.

That night I head to the restaurant again. I eat before sitting, watching the sun go down while having a few drinks. I leave a little before nine. Although I'm aching, I decide that instead of heading straight back to my villa, I'll take the scenic route past number sixteen on the off chance of bumping into Danielle.

I head in that direction. The grounds are deserted. As I cross the bridge, I hear some laughing and giggling coming from up ahead. Curious I continue on, while walking very slowly in that direction. As I step off the bridge, I see a number of silhouetted figures emerge from a side path. I pause as they cross my path and as they do, they're illuminated by a light.

I see Danielle walking in the middle of two men arm in arm. One of the men is her husband and the other a very well-built gentleman. He's much taller than her husband at around 6'5", very muscular, short blonde spiky hair, wearing a blue polo shirt and white shorts. The three walk up to Danielle's villa and enter, each of them sounding very much in high spirits.

"Oh well, missed my chance," I say to myself, shrugging it off while heading back towards my villa.

The next day with, stiff legs and back. I enjoy a massage and a day by the pool. Even on his day off Agustin comes in to check on me. He brings me a drink a and a fresh towel.

"Can I get you anything else Mr. Simon?"

"Actually Agustin...I know it's your day off but is it possible to buy a case of beer?" I ask. Bud, San Miguel, Corona. Anything wet, really, I'm not fussy."

"I can arrange that for you sir, no problem," he replies.

"Great, when can I collect it?" I ask.

"I can have them...let's say...eight thirty?" He replies. "I can bring them to your room."

"Nah, no need. At eight thirty I'll be at the restaurant. I can just collect them there, if that's ok?" I reply.

"Ok, I will have them ready then," he replies.

"Thanks Agustin," I reply.

Later that night after my evening meal, I meet up with Agustin outside the restaurant to collect and pay for the beers. Forty bottles of Corona in a large box. I pay him for the beers and tip him a further fifty dollars on top. I still can't help but think about Danielle's offer, so once again I take the long way back to my villa.

I cross the bridge to the sound of shouting coming from her villa. I stop and stand there looking towards the villa. I can't make out what is being said, but it sounds very heated. Suddenly I hear the unmistakable sound of flip flops coming towards me. I turn to see an old lady, probably in her late sixties or early seventies walking towards me.

"They're probably arguing about last night," she says with a disapproving look on her face.

"Excuse me?" I reply.

"Them two, last night," she replies. "They had another man over and they all had sex together."

"How...how would you know?" I reply in surprise.

"Well, firstly you could hear them and secondly, I went for a walk and saw them through the window...Big fella...They were just saying the other day how they were on their honeymoon. I don't know what sort of man who would want to invite another man to have sex with their wife. It's beyond me it really is," she replies.

"Well, you really shouldn't have walked past their window now, should you? It's really not your business," I reply.

"No, it's not. But it sickens me how you youngsters live your lives these days," she replies.

"Yeah?" I reply in a brash manner. "Well guess what. I used to fuck a girl who had a dick."

She looks at me with disgust.

"Urgh, you sicken me," she replies as she walks off.

"I don't even care," I laugh.

I resume walking towards my villa. The box is really starting to feel heavy in my hands by this point. I begin to round the top of the island when I hear the rapid sound of approaching footsteps from behind me. I try to look back, but by the time I do, the person runs past me. They sound like they could be crying. I spin my head back to see the back of a small woman, who looks like Danielle from the back running away from me. She runs to the corner, turns off the path and onto the jetty.

I decide to go after her. I walk down the jetty. I watch as Danielle sits down at the end of the jetty and then hug one of the posts. The closer I get the louder her crying gets. I walk up to her and place down my box. I take out a beer, open it before holding it out beside her. Surprised she looks up at me with tears running down her cheeks.

"Beer?" I say offering her the bottle.

She sniffs before clearing her throat.

"The offers off, leave me alone," she replies bluntly.

"I'm not here to take you up on the offer," I reply while sitting down next to her. "Here."

I pass her the beer.

"Thanks," she says.

"Well, you're clearly not ok," I reply.

"You think?" She replies sarcastically.

1...34567...10