My New Gym Buddy Pt. 06

Story Info
Our relationship progresses, I thank Daddy for all he's done.
4.5k words
4.7
10.6k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheQrious1
TheQrious1
100 Followers

Ever since we shared our first kiss on that amazing night, the relationship between Daddy and me steadily became more and more involved. About 3 months in, I felt we had a great thing going. We would see each other just about every day and I have to admit, it brought a smile to my face knowing how much I had done to make him happy in both the emotional and physical aspects of our relationship.

You'd think after seeing each other every day for 3 months that things would have gotten old, or stagnant, or mundane, but honestly I got more and more excited to see him with every encounter. Daddy seemed genuinely happy when I was around, and was even treating me like his own little project in a way. He would tell me how beautiful I looked, and would encourage me to be the best little sissy slut I could be.

Our normal meeting spot, of course, was the gym on weekdays after work. With Daddy's help, I was on a whole new workout program that was focused on improving what he referred to as "my sexiest features." This meant a lot of squats, leg presses, hip thrusts, and other lower body workouts that would make my hips and ass really stand out.

After a couple months I could really see the changes in my physique. My ass was much more plump and firm, my hips were wider, and smooth, sexy muscles had begun to develop in my thighs and calves. Daddy encouraged me to dress in ways that would show off these new, more feminine features as well. So before long, I was no longer wearing my usual athletic shorts and baggy t-shirts to the gym. Instead, I went out and bought some cute tights, yoga pants and shorts, and even some nice tight-fitting shirts that would show off my midsection.

I have to admit, the first time I showed up at the gym in my new clothes I was pretty self-conscious. Before long though, those feelings were put to rest and I began to feel more natural going to the gym in my "hot girl" clothes, with my dick tucked neatly into the fabric of my panties underneath. Eventually the gym wasn't the only place I'd go in my new wardrobe. I had amassed quite the collection of wigs, cute tops, skirts and short shorts that I'd wear around town while I was running errands and whatnot. I began to notice all of the attention I was getting as well. Men holding doors open for me, staring as I went by. I could almost feel their eyes glued to my backside as I walked past them. It was the first real glimpse of what it felt like to be wanted by anybody except Daddy. I was loving it.

Every once in a while, I'd even catch the boys at the gym staring at me in the middle of my workout. Especially Daddy. I could tell he was really enjoying the progress I was making with my body. Watching me work out was clearly one of his favorite things to do, because he would be aching to have his way with me by the time we were done.

If he was busy or had errands to run after our workouts, I would make sure to take really good care of him in the locker room before we parted ways. Sometimes we would strip down, get our towels on, and head into the steam room. After a few minutes I'd find a way to get his towel off to free that gorgeous cock of his, and I'd rub it and suck on it while he sat back and enjoyed the warm air.

Sometimes we would skip the steam room and go straight to the showers, where he would let me scrub his muscles clean before getting down on my knees and playing with his cock under the warm streams of water. There were a few times when he couldn't help himself, and decided to press me up against the wall in the shower stall and fuck my sissy ass until he came for me.

If he wasn't busy, he would invite me back to his place so we could spend some time together. These days were my favorite.

He would shower in his bedroom while I used the guest bathroom to get cleaned up, put my makeup and sexy outfits on, and ensure that I looked just right for Daddy. When we were both nice and clean, I'd join him in his bedroom and put on a little show for him in my sexy outfit before sucking and fucking his brains out.

On multiple occasions though, I'd come out of the guest bathroom to find him in the living room with one of his friends. His friend Mark even showed up a few times, clearly wanting more of what I had given him the first time we met.

Each time we had a guest, he'd introduce us and tell me that I should be a good girl and treat them the same way I treated him while he sat back and enjoyed the show. Of course, I was happy to oblige.

Some of his friends were really nice, fucking me gently and letting me take control for the most part. Some, not so much. They'd give me the full sissy slut treatment complete with spankings, dirty talk, and of course a rough pounding. At first it took some getting used to, but after a few sessions I actually started to prefer when I was treated like a worthless little fucktoy. Something about having a nice thick cock roughly fucking my ass would make me cum uncontrollably every single time. I would always ask Daddy if he wanted to join, but his answer was always no. Instead he would just sit back and watch, sporting a nice thick bulge in his pants the entire time.

Whichever kind of lover his guests were, it would always end the same way. They would cum wherever they wanted to cum (I preferred in my mouth), then they'd get dressed and tell Ryan how lucky he was to have such a good sissy slut on his hands before making their way out the door. I'd walk up to Daddy and make sure he enjoyed the show before unleashing his big beautiful manhood and sucking or fucking him to completion. He never took long to cum after watching me with someone else. I was beginning to think he really enjoyed seeing me get used like a fleshlight by his friends.

Things went on this way for a few months before he decided to ask me to spend Friday nights over at his house. These were the nights he wanted me all to himself. It became our own little date night, and I loved it.

If he wanted to go out, he'd tell me to put on my makeup, a nice dress, my wig, and my favorite pair of heels so we could go for a nice dinner and dancing at the club. I had really started to enjoy getting all dolled up for him and going out on the town for everyone to admire me. I felt like the center of attention there on the dance floor, grinding my ass up against Daddy's cock to the beat of the music. I felt so sexy and free with a tight little dress hugging my hips, nothing but a nice snug pair of panties underneath. Daddy obviously enjoyed it as well, because as soon as we'd get home he'd rip the dress right off and begin fucking me like only he could.

Some Fridays though, he would opt to stay in and enjoy some alone time with me. We'd turn the lights down, put on some calm music, light a few candles and relax. He'd lay on his bed while I massaged his back lovingly, relieving him of all the stress from a week full of his job, life, and hard work at the gym. And of course, once I could tell he was fully relaxed, I'd turn him over and massage his beautiful, thick cock. Sometimes I would use my hands, sometimes my mouth, and sometimes my tight little sissy ass, but I would always do my best to make sure Daddy came for me before we got into bed to cuddle while drifting off into a nice slumber.

Saturday mornings were filled with much of the same. If I woke up first and Daddy was still tired, I'd wake him up in my own special way. Sometimes I'd go down under the covers and massage and suck on his cock gently. Other times I'd quietly turn him over and spread his strong, firm cheeks out so I could lick his delicious asshole. Once he was fully awake and moaning with pleasure, I'd stroke his cock lovingly until he rewarded me with some of his delicious cum for breakfast.

If he woke up first, on the other hand, he'd let me know by rubbing his morning wood between my asscheeks before sliding inside me. We'd spoon tenderly as he pumped his cock in and out of me, building up a rhythm until he was fucking me at full speed. He would whisper soft, sweet encouragement into my ear as I laid there, head on the pillow, Daddy's wonderful thickness filling me up as he told me how much he loved being inside my warm, tight pussy.

The first time he called it that, I was a little confused. Before long though, I really started to like the way it sounded. As far as I was concerned, he could call it whatever he wanted. It was his after all. He could do whatever he wanted with it. And with me. So I'd respond with a "Thank you Daddy. Fuck my tight little pussy just like that."

After our morning fun in bed, we'd typically go out and run some errands together. He'd take me shopping for a nice new skirt, or dress, or makeup set before going to our weekly wax appointment. Although I had never had a wax before meeting him, I eventually felt like I couldn't live without at least one per week. I wanted to keep my body, especially my pussy, as smooth and supple as I could for Daddy. It was now an essential part of my weekly routine.

This routine continued on for a few months in much of the same way. I'd get a steady supply of Daddy's cock with one or two of his friends mixed in throughout the week, then I'd get to have him all to myself on the weekend.

One Saturday morning after our waxing appointment, though, Daddy told me he had a surprise for me. As we walked into one of my favorite stores, he told me to pick out an extra special dress and a new pair of heels. Apparently, he had been invited to dinner over at a friend's house, and was encouraged to bring a plus-one. I was practically jumping with joy when he told me this. Not only would I get a nice dress and heels out of it, it almost felt like the next step in our relationship as well; a nice dinner party with friends. And me as his arm candy.

I made sure to pick out the perfect, tight green silk dress and a cute pair of 4-inch black heels. When I walked out of the dressing room to show Daddy, his eyes lit up with excitement. He walked up behind me as I looked at myself in the mirror, put his hands around my waste, and kissed me on my cheek.

"You look so fucking sexy in that dress" he whispered to me as he slowly rubbed my sides with his strong hands.

Instinctually, I began to move my hips back and forth, rubbing my ass on the front of his pants until I could feel his cock stiffening against my backside.

"Let's get checked out. We have to go home and get ready for our date." he said softly.

We made our way up to the register where the salesperson bagged my new dress as Daddy swiped his credit card, and before long we were back in his car, ready to make our way back to his place. As he turned on the car, I sat and looked down at my shopping bag and felt an immense sense of gratitude. Here I was, truly lucky to be sitting in a car next to a strong, beautiful man like him. He spoiled me in so many ways, and all he ever asked in return was that I be a good girl for him. And let's face it, I got a lot of pleasure out of being a good girl for him. In that moment I was determined to show him how grateful I was.

As he moved his hand to the shifter to put the car in reverse, I reached my own hand out and stopped him. He shot me an inquisitive look momentarily before I spoke up.

"You treat me so well, Daddy." I said softly as I stared into his eyes.

"You deserve it baby. You've become such a good girl, it's the least I can do." He replied with a smile.

"I mean it Daddy." I said as I ran my hand over his bulging chest, caressing it lightly.

"I want to thank you right now. The only way I know how."

With that, I reached across his lap to the other side of his seat and pressed the recline button. His upper body slowly sank back until he was slightly reclined in his seat. I then ran my hand back over his lap, stopping directly over his groin. His cock began to strain against the front of his pants as I rubbed it, making an outline through the fabric that slowly extended down his leg as he grew harder and harder with each pass of my hand. Before long it was completely hard, straining against the pant leg, begging to be set free. That was all the encouragement I needed to undo the button of his pants, unzip his fly, and pull down his underwear to reveal his big beautiful manhood. As soon as it sprang free, I grabbed it and held up straight up in the air so it stood majestically in full view, right next to the steering wheel. I took my time to soak in the beautiful sight, admiring its impressive length and girth. I loved the way it felt so warm and soft, but also so hard and masculine at the same time. The way the veins formed beautiful, bulging ridges as they spiraled their way up his thick shaft towards the tip.

I began moving my hand up and down, working it slowly and licking my lips with anticipation as each stroke revealed the tip of his smooth cockhead from under his foreskin. As soon as I saw the first bead of precum rise to the tip of his slit, I pulled my hand all the way down to the base, bringing the foreskin with it and allowing the crown of his cock to come into full view. I moved my face closer so I could admire the full beauty of this manhood, stroking it slowly and encouraging more of his sweet juices to flow from the tip. I began to feel my thoughts fade away as I became more and more transfixed on my desire to taste the sweet precum that was now leaking slowly down his shaft.

I quickly brought my knees up to rest on the seat before leaning over the middle console, lowering my face down towards his lap and sticking my ass up in the air towards the window. Anybody who walked by us in this parking lot would surely get a nice view of my ass poking out the bottom of my short skirt, with nothing but a thin g-string doing very little to hide my tucked cock and balls from the outside world. At this point though, I had no concern whatsoever for who might see me through that car window. I was completely intent on pleasing Daddy to the very best of my ability.

Giving the base of his cock slow, deliberate strokes, I stuck my tongue out and gave his cock a slow lick from the middle of his shaft all the way up to the tip of his cockhead, tracing the ever-growing trail of precum the whole way up. A thin string of his sticky juices kept my tongue connected to his cock slit as I pulled my face away to get a better look. Not wanting any of his sweet nectar to go to waste, I used the index finger of my free hand to wipe the precum from his cock slit onto my fingertip before enveloping it with my lips, licking it clean. It tasted incredible.

I rested my chin on Daddy's thigh, gave his dick a few strokes, and began tapping my cheek with it while looking up at him with big, lustful eyes. Then I asked him my favorite question.

"Daddy, can I please wrap my lips around your big beautiful cock?"

"Of course you can, sweetie." he said as he laid his head back against the head rest.

"Mmmmmm, thank you Daddy." I said softly as I held his dick straight up in the air, positioning my lips directly above it.

I stroked it slowly, working out more precum from the tip before bringing my lips down and giving his cockhead a passionate, sloppy kiss. A small moan came from above as my lips briefly parted ways with his head, leaving it coated with a layer of saliva and precum. I acknowledged his moan with a quick smile before opening my mouth wide and slowly lowering it down until my lips were wrapped firmly around his thick manhood. I took a moment to savor the taste of his smooth, warm skin against my tongue before I started to bob my head up and down slowly.

At first I focused on massaging the crown of his cock with my lips, alternating between giving kisses to the tip and sliding only his head into my mouth. I could tell the anticipation of me going deeper was filling Daddy with anticipation. He was starting to put slightly more enthusiasm behind his moans as he reached his hand out and gave my ass a firm squeeze.

I continued bobbing my head up and down in his lap, making sure to draw swirls on his warm cockhead with my tongue once I reached the top, then sliding more and more of his cock into my mouth with each trip back down towards the base. He continued squeezing and rubbing my ass, slowly inching his fingers towards my rosebud. Before long his finger was pushing my g-string out of the way, effectively doing away with the only obstacle that kept him from accessing my sensitive boypussy. My head started swimming as soon as his finger began tracing soft circles around my puckered hole.

Suddenly, I felt a Daddy's strong hand grab me firmly by my hair and remove my mouth from his cock, turning my head towards him. He held a finger on his other hand directly in front of me, staring into my eyes as I caught my breath.

"Get my finger nice and wet, would you baby?" He asked in a firm but playful voice.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue for Daddy, allowing him to insert his finger before I closed my lips around it and lathered it in a nice layer of saliva.

"Thank you beautiful." He said as he used his grip on my hair to guide my head back down onto his cock. I widened my lips and accepted it back into my mouth happily, immediately returning to my favorite task.

As I resumed relishing in the feeling of his thick cock sliding past my lips, Daddy resumed rubbing my pussy with his finger, slickening it with the help of the fresh coating of saliva. He began applying pressure, slipping more and more of his digit into my opening until he was up to the first knuckle. Then he started slowly fucking me with his finger, going deeper and deeper with each stroke until I felt his palm pressed firmly against my ass. With his finger all the way inside me, he began wiggling it slowly, playing with my insides.

The feeling of his finger massaging my pussy caused me to moan involuntarily. I started gyrating my hips, pushing them back into Daddy's hand and begging him not to stop. It also encouraged me to pick up my pace.

I bobbed my head faster, sliding more and more of this cock into my mouth until my lips were meeting his abdomen each time I made it to the bottom. It was at this time Daddy started gyrating his own hips, pushing his groin up into my face and fucking my mouth. I opened my throat and accepted each thrust as deeply as I could. His moans grew louder and louder as time went by, and his finger was picking up speed as it continued to fuck my pussy. Each time it rubbed up against my g-spot, I could feel more and more precum soaking the front of my panties and making a sticky mess under my skirt.

After letting him fuck my face for a few more minutes, I removed him from my mouth and immediately grabbed his cock, stroking it slowly as I caught my breath between moans. I smiled at him lovingly, staring into his eyes as I ran my hand up and down his cock.

"Are you going to cum for me Daddy? I really wanna taste your cum." I asked in my best sexy voice.

"Mmmm yes baby, but I need you to cum for me first." He replied with a grin.

As he said it, I felt the rhythm and depth of his finger change, now focusing intently on my g-spot. The intense stimulation made my vision go blurry momentarily as I felt small spurts of precum begin flowing out of my cock and into my already-soaked panties. He clearly wanted to make a competition out of this.

It was becoming harder and harder to focus on anything with him rubbing my g-spot so perfectly, but I was determined to win this contest. With a smile, I opened wide and shoved his cock all the way back down my throat, stopping at the base and tightening my throat muscles around his shaft. I moved my head up and down with short bobs, milking his cock with the muscles in my esophagus. I moved my head faster and faster until his hips were bucking wildly trying to fill my mouth to the brim.

He was clearly not going to give up that easily though. He began rapidly sliding his finger in and out of my pussy, each time rubbing up against the impossibly sensitive spot inside. Before I knew it, I felt the familiar tingle at the tip of my cock and knew that I couldn't hold it any longer.

TheQrious1
TheQrious1
100 Followers
12