My New Gym Buddy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips came to rest around the base of his dick as I let out a long, involuntary moan. But due to my mouth being filled by his entire length, it escaped as more of a stifled squeal. This squeal was followed by a shudder throughout my entire body as my cock erupted under my skirt. I felt a warm sensation against my thighs as a torrent of cum coated my panties, my legs and the seat below me. I basked in the intensity of the orgasm, body shaking uncontrollably, pussy spasming around Daddy's thick finger, mouth still filled to the brim with my favorite thing in the world.

"That's it baby. I love it when you cum from Daddy working your tight pussy." He cooed softly. "

Are you ready for your reward?" he said as he grabbed the back of my head and continued sliding in and out of my mouth, snapping me out of my orgasm-induced stupor.

Once the waves of pleasure subsided, I was able to turn my focus back to the task at hand. I began to take control again, moving my head up and down voluntarily instead of having to be forced by Daddy's grip on my hair. His moans increased in intensity, and his hips once again began bucking in response to my mouth, so I could tell he was getting close. I removed his cock from my mouth and began jerking it rapidly, sticking my tongue out in anticipation of my special treat.

With a long, loud moan his cock began erupting, shooting a thick stream of cum directly into the back of my throat. As soon as I started to see his sweet juices escape from his slit, I wrapped my lips tightly around the head in order to ensure I could catch every single drop. He shot rope after rope into my eager mouth as I continued jerking his cock, swallowing each spurt in order to ensure there was room for more. I closed my eyes and savored the taste as he fed me a seemingly endless amount of his delicious cum.

He continued moaning softly as the last few drops made their way out of his slit and onto my tongue. Once I could tell his orgasm had come to an end, I removed my lips from his cockhead slowly, allowing the sticky strings of his residual juices to keep my mouth connected to his manhood for a few brief moments before licking my lips clean. I gave his cock a few more strokes for good measure before looking into his eyes and giving it a soft, playful kiss. He reached out his hand and stroked my cheek, smiling with pleasure.

"Wow baby, that was incredible. You really have become the best little cocksucker I've ever known. He said in a low, exhausted voice. "Your lips are like magic."

"Thank you Daddy. I'm so glad you liked it. There's so much more where that came from." I said with a devilish grin, licking his cockhead one last time before tucking it back into his underwear.

"Thank YOU for taking such good care of my little pussy. Can you please take me home and fuck me now? I need you inside me." I asked desperately.

"I'm not sure if we have time honey." He said matter-of-factly.

"We've got a dinner party to go to, and we're running a little late. But I'll make sure your perfect little pussy gets plenty of attention before the end of the night."

I leaned back into my seat, lowering my backside into the pool of my own juices that was now coating the leather under me, and clicking my seatbelt into place.

"Aww, promise Daddy?" I said with a pout.

"I promise, baby." He said as he put the car in reverse and backed out of our parking space.

Little did I know, he was being modest. My pussy was going to get quite of a bit of attention in the night to come.

12