My New House Servant Ch. 02

Story Info
You made a mistake- and I noticed.
2.2k words
4.17
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been cleaning the kitchen for two whole hours, now. It's probably overkill, but as this is the first official task I gave you, and I'm paying you a ridiculous sum of money, you want to make sure you do it right.. I do seem pretty demanding, after all.

You haven't heard from me or seen me at all, since I instructed you to clean. I didn't even tell you where any of the cleaning equipment was. Fortunately, you're smart and quickly found what you needed, as it was already neatly organized under the sink and in the pantry- likely by another maid.

How many maids does he have?, you wonder. Judging by first impressions, it wouldn't be too surprising if I had more than one, or if there had been many previous maids before yourself who I had let go.. Did I treat them all the same way I'd been treating you? Did I look at them with that same penetrating dark look? Was I just going to show up in the middle of your cleaning session to fuck with you until you came? To stare at your ass sticking up in the air, covered only in some lacy light blue panties? So many questions, and zero answers.

Currently, you are on your knees, polishing the handles to every single cabinet. The kitchen was damn near sparkling and you were pretty proud of how it looked and smelled- though, it wasn't exactly messy to begin with. Other than a few dishes in the sink, it was already pretty clean.

Every now and then the low buzz of the vibrations in your pussy would distract the fuck out of you, and your eyes would close, as you took deep breaths to collect yourself. Right now, for instance, your clit was absolutely throbbing. However, the stimulation of the vibrations was never enough to make you cum, it seemed... only just enough to keep you wet and unbelievably horny.

With the toy constantly buzzing your clit and G-spot, you find it impossible not to think of me, and to envision all the things I might do. Another thing you can't stop thinking about are nipple clamps- they look so painful! And you've never had anyone put nipple clamps on you before.. The dreadful anticipation of that pain both scare the shit out of you and somehow also turn you the hell on. How would I put them on? What behavior would warrant punishment? Would you be a little bitch when they bit into the sensitive skin of your nipples? Would you cry? Would you instantly quit, then and there? Would I look into your eyes sadistically? Would I be cruel? Would I jack off and jizz all over your face?

Also, what did I mean by the nipple clamps being the "first" level of punishment? What other tools and toys would I abuse you with?

Whirrrrrrrrrrrr. The toy feels especially good at the moment, while you lean forward on your knees, and you absentmindedly reach a hand back between your legs to stroke your pussy. Your fingers trace the edge of the toy. You know for a fact you're wet as hell, but the toy seems to keep the vast majority of your wetness off your panties, perhaps because it's so damn thick.

Meanwhile, in another room, I open a desk drawer to retrieve something and - unbeknownst to me - the drawer smashes into the sex toy remote in my pocket and increases the power by 3 clicks to its maximum.

You gasp as the stimulation to your clit and G-spot suddenly intensifies powerfully, and you nearly fall forward, bracing yourself on all fours with your palms.

"Oh fuck..." you breathe. You instantly remember that you're not supposed to cum without my permission- in fact, this seemed like the cardinal rule to this whole arrangement.

For a split second, you think about pulling the toy out, but for some reason you intuitively know that this would not be acceptable to me- that seemed to defeat the purpose of the whole arrangement, as well.

Is he testing me? you think, your clit hardening and absolutely buzzing with vibrations. I need to find him NOW.

WHIRRRRRRR. You stand up, and even the motion of standing causes the toy to shift inside you and apply even more pleasurable pressure straight to your clit.

"Oh god," you mumble, groaning. Where is he??

Racing around the house, you pop your head into each room.

"Sir?" you call out. No response. "S-sir!"

The stimulation is starting to overpower you, now. You're not sure how much longer you can last, but you know with absolute certainty you're about to cum, and that it's about to rock your world.

"Goddammit- where are you??" How embarrassing would it be to cum so soon, and to fail the most cardinal rule, not even 3 hours into your first shift? Would I fire you on the spot?

"Mr. Hammer!" you call out a little louder, briskly walking up the stairs, the thick toy grinding into your G-spot with each step, making you groan. You bite your lip, whimpering a little in your effort to resist giving into your orgasm.

Oh wait- he's in his office! Of course!

But just as you have that revelation, you stumble, and fall forward onto the stairs. No! You grimace, the freight train of an orgasm mere seconds away.

"Mr Hammer!!" you almost yell.

And then it hits you.

"Ughhhhhhh," you groan, eyes widening, your knees buckling together, as you crumble at the top of the stairs. Fuck!-- it's so powerful!

The orgasm paralyzes you for a good 20 seconds, as you tremble and spasm on the ground.

You finally get back on your feet with some effort, and look down to see a dark wet spot has bloomed on your lacy blue panties.

WHOMP. WHOMP. WHOMP. Oh god, a ball of dread tightens your stomach- it was the "get your ass over here" signal. I'm about to get fired... Over an orgasm. On my first day.

Walking slower now, your mind races with anxiety. You try to come up with an explanation. You consider leaving without saying anything to me, but remember that your clothes and phone are locked away with me. Fucking bastard, you think.

You finally round the corner to my office door, and stand in the doorway. I'm on the phone, seemingly ripping into someone at the moment.

"If you had done your GOD DAMN JOB- we wouldn't be IN this mess, you coward."

Suddenly, I notice you and snap my fingers at you, before pointing to a spot next to my desk.

You hurriedly stand at the spot I gestured to, with your hands clasped in front of your pussy. God, it was so embarrassing, to be in trouble over an orgasm! Then again, you did fail the one thing I had asked you not to do... so maybe you deserved to feel stupid?

You listen to me berate my subordinate for another five minutes or so. The sex toy seemed to have returned to its lower 'working' setting, again. Thank god. The idea of cumming in front of me just now seemed mortifying to you.

Finally, I hang up the landline phone, slamming it down on the dark wooden desk.

"And now YOU," I say, standing slowly. Your face flushes - or freezes - and all you feel is terror.

You almost speak to explain yourself preemptively, but decide against it, considering my current mood.

"You came?" I rebuke you incredulously. He must think I'm pathetic. "Really? It's been what... two hours?? Is the money not enough for you?? That's gotta be a new record."

"I couldn't find you..." you say, in your defense.

I look at you unimpressed, "The house isn't THAT big... Where did you think I was? Taking a bath? It's 5:45pm. I'm working."

"I know! It's just-"

"You broke the one rule that mattered." I cut you off.

"But it's not fair!" You explain, "I was fine- and then suddenly it was like- 5 times stronger!"

I pause for a half second. Being an intentional man, I didn't remember increasing the power, but it was possible I had bumped it somehow while I was on the phone. In fact, I remembered bumping my leg with the desk drawer, now. Nevertheless, you should've asked for permission, and that failure was unacceptable.

"Be that as it may..." I say, sauntering over until I'm at your side, standing uncomfortably close to you, looking down into your eyes menacingly. "...you failed to ask for my permission."

You look down, ashamed.

"And that failure..." I start, pulling out the dreaded nipple clamps from my pocket. "...needs to be addressed, accordingly."

You tremble, "Yes sir."

Your humility and compliance please me, and I soften internally. It's clear to me, you did not disobey me intentionally. And this was your first misstep.

"Now... do you understand why I'm going to punish you?" I ask.

"I didn't ask you for permission," you say in your most submissive tone yet- the softness of your voice turns me on.

"Yes, but do you know WHY that displeases me?"

You pause, "No sir."

"Well... Why did I hire you?"

For a second you aren't sure if I'm asking a rhetorical question.

"Do you understand what exactly I am paying you for?" my face gets closer to yours, my hands on my hips.

"I- I think so sir."

"I don't think you do," I respond. "So let me explain to you, since I apparently wasn't clear enough."

You can now feel my minty hot breath on your ear and down your neck.

"A woman's form is the highest form of art," I say.

I pull back your hair firmly, exposing your neck.

"Lift your shirt," I command, and continue talking as you comply, baring your hardening nipples to me once more "---and a woman experiencing a real orgasm is the pinnacle of artistic expression. To me, a woman in pleasure is the most beautiful thing a man could ever witness on this earth. Her loss of control. The exquisite features of her body shining at their most brilliant. The evidence of her satisfaction. The mystery of her emotional being finally seemingly resolved, just for a moment... Even her pained and distorted facial expressions are endlessly fascinating and enjoyable to observe- and all of this can easily arouse most men, without the woman ever even needing to attempt even one forced expression... You see, a man feels as if he never fully knows a woman, because a man never fully understands the inner workings of a woman's mind... Therefore, it is the authenticity of your pleasure that excites and pleases us most... Pleasure, we understand."

My words, coupled with my hands running down the exposed skin of your back, send chills down your spine, and my hungry eyes - in addition to the low buzzing of the toy within you - have made you wet, yet again.

"A man must create his value..." I begin making myself another drink. "...In contrast, a woman is born with value- she is incredible to behold by the simple nature of her existence. Even a lesser attractive woman can still find many men who desire her... And this is a woman's birthright, the desire and attention of a man, just as pregnancy and the pain that comes with it is her sacred burden and responsibility."

I take a sip of my drink and put it down on a coffee table, returning to your side. ZMy eyes intensely lock into yours, once more.

"So when I hire you..." I touch your face adoringly, relishing every detail of your beautiful cold yet soft facial features. "Know that I hire you because I reviewed 100 applications just like yours, from 100 beautiful women, and found your face and form the most intriguing and desirable of them all... and I immediately wondered how beautiful you must look, losing control of yourself. The money is of no concern to me, I have mastered money. But the simple truth is: I am paying you for the aesthetic viewing privilege of your pleasure... I am paying you to witness your glory."

I raise the nipple clamps to your tender pointed nipples.

"So, when I give you a simple task..." One nipple clamp bites down, and you gasp- a sharp electric pain shooting through the tip of your breast.

"...to request my permission to orgasm, so I might witness and enjoy the gift of your pleasure..."

The other clamp pierces into your other nipple. You wince, eyes squeezing shut as you do your best to stay still and endure the biting pain.

"And when you fail... and ROB me of that gift," You cry out, as I grab the weighted ball and pull, so my face is nearly touching yours, your nipples stretching forward painfully, as you grimace and whimper, holding back tears behind pained eyes. "It greatly displeases and disappoints me.... Do you understand?"

You look into my eyes pleadingly, and answer breathlessly, "Yes."

"Then come with me."

I walk past you, still holding the chain attached to the weighted ball, and it tugs on your nipples, biting into them forcefully enough to whip you around, and to force you to follow me quickly to avoid further tugging pain.