My New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
College kid spends more time at work.
17.4k words
4.68
59.5k
153
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

*I know there are plenty of mistakes, but I am moving to another story for awhile and will not come back to this one for awhile.*

*****

I followed Jeri down to the room she used before and I saw that she had the bed made. I instantly saw multiple bottles of lube from the cabinet, and a ball gag. I looked at her the moment I saw the ball gag. "You want me to put the ball gag on?"

"Ohhh, that. That's not for you baby, my friend likes to wear it while I fuck him. Although, I don't know if he will have it in him tonight to get fucked, since your ass is going to be fucked."

"He is going to fuck me?" I asked wondering why Jeri was pimping me out, and if I really wanted another man to shove his dick inside of me. I liked playing around with Jeri, but I thought another man was going too far.

"Trust me baby, you will like it." Jeri replied and quickly pushed me into the room.

I heard the door open and someone walk in. I only had the thin pair of lace panties and the plug tightly wedged up my rectum. I was not sore like I thought I would be but more worried about who this strange guy was that Jeri offered me too. I quickly thought about saying no, but the consequences of that would be to disappoint Jeri or have her pissed at me.

The door opened and I saw a well dressed man that had to be in his early thirties. He was about an inch taller than me and clean shaven. He was not overly muscular but had way more muscles than I possessed. His dark slicked back hair almost reminded me of some slick Wall Street stock broker. His suit looked expensive and seemed to go with the persona of someone in the investment industry.

"This is the person I was talking to you about." Jeri said breaking the moment of silence.

"Well he looks cute in those panties but that's about it. You said tonight I would have some of your ass." The man said looking only at Jeri.

"I said you would have ass baby, I never said it would be mine. Besides his ass pussy is tight and lubed for you." Jeri quickly replied with a devious smile on her face.

"I am paying for your ass not his. I want to fuck you tonight, not him."

Jeri gave him a look of defeat, and it was the first time I ever saw that look on her. "Fine, but you have to wear a condom."

"I have my papers with me though." The man said as he was starting to take of his suit jacket.

"You just want everything now." Jeri answered disappointed before looking at me. "Looks like your ass is off the hook tonight. You can take the plug out and wait for me."

I nodded my head and walked out of the room. I thought about staying and watching Jeri get fucked, thinking it would be the first time I would see her take another cock in her ass. She had such a cute small ass I wondered what it would look like to see it being fucked.

I resigned myself to the front desk to finish up a few things and wonder about what it would be like to watch Jeri get railed by this client. I setup tomorrow's lone appointment and knew it was going to be a light day.

Just as I was going to head upstairs my cell phone rang. I was shocked and almost dropped it as the only person who knew the number was my parents and Liz. I saw that it was Liz and wondered why she would be calling so late. "Hi."

"How is it going there?"

"Not bad, Jeri is in with a client right now. Other than that things are going great."

"Good to know. I need you to come out to me and help me setup a new place I got."

I quickly thought that I was going to have to choose between college and work, and really did not know what to choose. If it was a month ago it would not even be a thought but now I felt I was in deep.

"Are you moving?" I asked wondering if she was going to shutter the house I kind of thought as my own now.

"Not moving, just opening a new place. I am going to text you the directions. Just head out to me for this weekend."

I agreed and hung up the phone. Liz told me I could use her other car and now had the directions to her new place. It was four hours away, and I was allowed to take some house money for gas and food.

I then heard Jeri moaning. It was not a moan I heard before when she was fucking me. It was a girlish moan that I thought only a petite girl could produce. I had to know, and see what was happening. My heart was pounding with the desire to know what was happening.

I walked around to the other room that was adjacent and then flipped open the peephole like I was looking in on Liz. To my shock I saw Jeri bent over while this man was slamming his body hard against her. Her whole body moved with each trust he was giving her, and she moaned like a girl in heat as she took his cock in her.

I felt my erection come and push out from the panties I was wearing. In the moment I realized that I still had Jeri's plug in my backside. My muscles flexed and I felt my ass pushed out while my member grew to full strength.

I decided to keep the plug in my ass and slowly began to stroke myself as I listened and watched Jeri get fucked. Her body was almost shaking as this man pounded away. I could only see his back but the sound of Jeri's cries made me harder than I have ever been.

I was on the verge of my own orgasm when I decided to stop. I retreated back to my room and removed the plug. I instantly felt he loss of the fullness in me as well as the wet sensation of Jeri's spunk from my anal cavity.

I was cleaned up and reading when Jeri came upstairs. I looked at her shocked and yet happy because I thought she had a great time. She gave me a look of exhaustion. "You were lucky. I don't think your tight boy pussy could have handled him."

"Was he that big?" I asked wanting to know if I should say no to Jeri more often.

"Not only big but long lasting. Took him forever to cum." She answered as she walked right to the shower.

I waited until Jeri got out of the bathroom before telling her about Liz's plans. I half expected her to be upset but she must have known that it was going to happen. A part of me was upset that I would not be working with Jeri, and a part of me was happy that I was not going to be pimped out.

The next day I woke up and was greeted by Jeri cooking breakfast. It was something I did since Liz had me move in. I did not mind it and thought it was part of the job since I was not paying any sort of rent.

"Morning you." She announced as I walked in wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans.

"Morning Jeri. I would have made breakfast for us." I said as I sat down wondering if she was going to be mad at me.

"I know, but I wanted to say thank you for going as far as you did. Here I want you to have this." Jeri then dropped an envelope on the table.

I opened it up and counted out five hundred dollars. "You did not have to do this. I did not even do anything last night."

"You got prepared for it though. It might have happened, plus he paid a lot of money to fuck my ass."

"You mean fucking me was part of it?" I had to ask thinking that she did it not because she wanted to but had too.

Jeri sat down and took a sip of her coffee. "If I asked to just fuck you and said there was absolutely no money in it, would you let me?"

I thought about her question and then realized that I did enjoy it and liked playing around with her. I also enjoyed the panties that I was still wearing. The feel of the silk against my shaven balls and body made me feel kinky and excited.

"You yes, that guy...I don't know. I liked the other day though."

"So you liked me fucking you?" Jeri asked with a curious smile.

"I didn't think I would like it, but I sort of did. I don't know why, but I did."

"It's okay to feel that way. I can keep a secret. Would you be okay with us doing it again?"

"You want to fuck me again?" I asked wondering if Jeri wanted me for a relationship was just horny.

"Well, I am kinda sore and worn out from last night, but I would like too when you get back. How about we have a good time when you get back. Make sure my schedule is clear that day and we can spend the day together."

I could not help but smile. "Alright I can do that."

Jeri went back to eating and smiled at me. I did the same and then told her about what I heard and how it turned me on. Jeri looked embarrassed and then got shy her the first time around me.

Just as I was about to leave for the day, Jeri pulled me towards her and kissed me. I was in total shock as her lips met mine. Her tongue pushed hard in my mouth and then I felt her hands caress my body. Before I could do anything she pulled away. Her hand then pulled at the panties that I was wearing. "So I guess you like wearing them."

I nodded as she pulled her lips from mine. I wanted to tell her that I not only liked it, but enjoyed being told that I needed to wear them. I never felt compelled to be bossed around, but now it was a turn on I never knew about.

***

The drive was annoying but I finally arrived to see Liz in the late afternoon. The house she had was huge and very secluded. It was not only setback on a few acres, but was gated too. I had no idea Liz could afford such a place, but when I pulled up I saw a few cars thinking she already was servicing clients.

I walked in to see Liz wearing a skirt and a nice black blouse that showed off the outline of her breasts. The same breasts I stared out countless times during the day were now confined to a bra. The same breasts that I lapped multiple shots of sperm from, both my cum and other men's cum. The more I thought about it, the more I had to fight getting an erection.

Liz smiled as she opened the front door. "Glad you made it okay. I know the drive was a pain, but it is worth it."

"It's no problem. I did not know you owned this place too."

She smiled back. I own part of it. This is not like your college kid house either. The clients here are big money clients and people who have selective tastes."

Liz walked me in and then turned around to point to the upstairs. "We got three floors plus and full basement. The top floor is a converted attic that I had converted to a fetish room. All three floors are rooms that can be used. The basement has a separate kitchen and three rooms for sleeping. That is the only private area."

I felt Liz had gone too far and that she was going to get busted quickly by the police. I had a feeling that people would ask questions or tell other's that there is a whore house in such a neighborhood.

I had to say something and felt I could not hold it in anymore. "Do you think this is too much house though? I mean people might ask questions and all."

Liz smiled back. "I got that all handled." She then acted like the question was not even brought up to her. "Let me introduce you to Claire, Donna, and Karen."

I walked in a little more and could see this place looked really expensive and was bigger than I realized. "You sure about this?"

Liz smiled wide. "I am and I need you to do the computer scheduling and take care of the house. The house is the real issue though, and I also know you are amazing at computers."

Liz was walking me upstairs as I once again voiced my worries. "I am just thinking about the police or someone asking questions still."

Once at the top of the step she turned to me still smiling as if it would relieve my stress. "It's all taken care of; you have nothing to worry about. I need you here for a few days during the week and the other days and the weekends you can go to the other house if you want or maybe stay here."

"Okay, I trust you and I will do what you want me to do." I resigned my answer as I knew she was good and was in busy for a long time because she knew what she was doing.

"Good...I am glad. Same as before, I will give you a cut of the profits for scheduling and pay you a wage for keeping up on the house. Figure it should be in the neighborhood for about two thousand a week."

I did not know what to say when she gave me the estimate. It was more money than I could fathom at that moment. I also knew I was in and would do anything asked of me too. "Oh shit. You serious?"

Liz smiled deviously and pulled my hand. "Yes. I told you its good money. I need someone like you to handle the online payments."

Liz sat me down on one of the big sofa chairs upstairs. "Stay here while I introduce you."

She walked down the hallway and knocked on three separate doors. As the doors opened I could hear her telling them that I was here for them to meet. The first girl that appeared had long dark red hair that was in a neat pony tail. She had a dress on and showed off her massive breasts as they bounced when she walked. The other girl behind her was very pale with black hair that was straight and hung down her back. She was small with a very petite figure and small breasts. The third girl was blonde and had a seemingly normal body approaching me with a simple blouse and leggings.

The girl with red hair came first offering her hand greeting me. "I am Claire, I heard so much about you."

The pale petite girl was next offering her hand as well. "I am Karen."

The blonde did the same. "I am Donna...oh you are cute." She said as she held my hand.

Claire looked right at Liz smiling. "So this is the one with no limits that will not flinch at helping us?"

Liz stepped in front of all the girls and stood behind me in the chair. "He will do anything you command without question. Just make sure you don't abuse him too much."

The girls laughed and I wondered what devious things they were thinking but knew it could not be that bad as Jeri was the one who was really trying to claim me.

The girls smiled again and retreated back to their rooms as I heard beeping noises coming from each room. I looked up at Liz as they walked away abruptly. "They were video chatting. They are video girls, and they only take clients every so often, but their money comes from online chatting and video streams." She said as I nodded completely understanding.

I followed Liz around to the other rooms and I was taken aback by how many there were. The house was larger in the back and was deceptively large. All of the rooms were equipped with intercoms, but no peepholes. I felt like Liz wanted seclusion more than security.

Liz walked me downstairs and showed me the last of the house. "All of the rooms down here are yours. We are all upstairs so this is all your space. We get clients coming only three days of the week. So Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be busy with me customers all day. These are not your run of the mill clients though. They pay triple of what my best clients paid at the other house."

"Only three days?" I asked wondering how they were making so much money.

"Most of the girls make their money online and don't see men unless they pay a lot for it. I am not sure of their schedules, but I know they would like someone to handle things. The men travel to get here but stay longer and want more kinky things. I need you to handle things when I am with a client and cannot be bothered with the girl's needs when I am doing my thing. That's why I need you. The clients that come here don't want to see other men, so that's why I made the basement for you."

I nodded and knew that she must be taking in some wealthy people. She then put her hand on my shoulder. "The weekend can be yours if you want too, but you can stay here even though you won't have work."

"Okay." I answered knowing that this was a full commitment and would require me to spend more time at the house on the days that I was required to clean.

I knew that Liz could sense my hesitation. "It will be easy, the girl's room's won't need cleaning and they will clean their own kitchen."

I nodded my head and understood as it was going to take all of my time and I would have no real time for anything else. Since I was far away from college I would not have the security of knowing anyone out her.

"Get yourself acquainted and stay the night."

Liz left and I was alone after I agreed to stay the rest of the day and leave in the morning. I was happy that I brought my laptop and began to setup a system to keep track of both houses. Jeri had a simple schedule and only took a few clients anyway, that left my real attention for the new house.

I was in the basement when Liz walked down with food. She was wearing nothing but tight leggings and a top that hid nothing as her nipples were poking out and the top showing every subtle outline of her breasts.

"Here, I brought you some food and some information on the girl's clients they may have scheduled. They seem excited that you are going to do this for us. They wanted someone that would not take advantage of them and was able to keep up on things."

I looked at her smiling knowing that she thought I was trustworthy. "It's not much too it though."

"I know and it could be done by one of us, but I like you doing it and being here."

I could not help but smile. "Thanks."

I watched her smile back and leave. My eyes could not stop looking her thong panties and how her ass seemed so perfect. I then looked at the simple schedule they had setup as Liz used a simple system of writing names in a book to keep track of clients that were possible and some that were already paid for.

The only thing I noticed was the girl's payment was done with credit card as they did mostly custom videos and video chatting. I knew I could transfer Liz to Bitcoin and have the men pay in advance. I could also do this for the others too if they wanted to see clients.

I was tired and falling asleep but I figured that I could take a year or two off from college and have enough money to do anything I want after. Before I passed out I converted the girl's payments to be done the same so that they could hide their earnings.

The next morning I was up early and heading back to the other house to tell Jeri that I was going to handle two houses and that she was on her own for three days. I didn't know if she wanted to not work those days, but the money Liz was offering made college pointless too.

I walked upstairs to say goodbye to Liz and that I would be back next week. She stood up from the table and I could see she was wearing a robe that was not closed as her naked body was before me.

Karen sat there with her dark hair up in a makeshift hair tie looked at me smiling. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that went down to her knees. Her small frame was hidden behind the shirt but I could still see her bright welcoming smile.

"Did you make a decision? Liz asked.

I looked at her and could not say no as her nude form was so enticing almost calming. "I can do this."

Liz's eyes lit up and her smile grew wide making me melt inside. "Thank you so much."

"I will be back tomorrow to setup everything and then an account transfer for the Bitcoin. I just don't know if you want me to spend more time here or at the other place."

I could see Liz grin with a big wide early smile. "That's up to you. The other place is all yours to stay at. I am letting Jeri use it, but other than that I am not going to be using it for awhile."

Karen looked at me with her smile. She had no makeup on but her beauty still clearly evident. "Are you going to watch when we are with people?"

I looked at her confused hoping not to upset anyone." No, not unless you tell me too."

"Ohhh. I thought you were the kid that liked to watch." She answered back losing her smile and looking at me confused now.

"He is...but he is shy. He will do anything you ask and is open to anything. All I ask is that you don't abuse him." Liz jumped in as I looked at her feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I am not going to beat him or anything." Karen quipped back.

"I know, I know. But, I don't want you torturing him or having him with a ball-gag acting like a slave."

Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers