My New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I...I would love to. Did you want to do the same thing too, you know the whole mommy thing?" I asked knowing that it was her fetish and yet not wanting to sound too excited that I wanted to do it again.

I saw her give a small laugh as she answered. "If you want. I kinda like being the mommy, if you haven't figured that out. We could do it normal if you want, I don't mind. I am not sure if you have a thing with Jeri though...are you dating her?"

For the first time I did not know what to say. I liked Jeri and when she did fuck me it felt great, but I loved having sex with Donna too. The feeling of cumming deep in her was something I would so want to do again, but I also did not know where I stood with Jeri.

"I don't know. She asked to say with me and I said yes." I answered being honest.

"Are you two fucking? I don't want to intrude if you two are a couple."

My member was now softening as the conversation was getting serious. I wanted to have both of them, but did not know how to put it. I did not want to hurt Jeri's feelings, but I wanted Donna in a bad way.

"We did a few times, but we never mentioned anything about being a couple."

"Do you fuck her a lot? Do you like girls butt's?" She asked as I knew she was thinking that she was trying to compete against her.

"She fucked me a few times...I never fucked her though." I knew I needed to come clean, and yet did not want to seem that I was not interested in her. I knew I was going to be honest and now I just hoped it would make her runaway that Jeri was fucking me in the ass and I never fucked her.

"Ohhh you poor baby...your butt should not take that much abuse." Donna said as her voice went straight to the soft soothing motherly tone.

I did not know what to say but I could see the concerned look on her face. She then got off of me and I was now wondering if she was going to leave thinking that I was taken by Jeri.

She then knelt next to the bed. "Let me see you poor butt baby. Let me see how bad it is."

"You want to see my ass?" I said with a confused look.

"Yes. Let me see your butt hole baby. I want to see if you are able to handle big cocks in it again." She asked in her sweet motherly tone.

"Okay." I answered as I got on my stomach with my ass now facing up as I was laying face first in the pillow.

I then felt her hands opening my ass cheeks and spreading me open as the cold air hit my hole. I then felt her finger caress and circle my asshole but not enter it.

"Baby...your butt is sore still. I don't want her fucking you hard."

With her tone still soft and sweet I figured she was caring about me in a friend way. She mentioned nothing about us having sex again but did mention Jeri fucking me like we were a couple. I wanted Jeri to fuck me again but I also wanted to have sex with her again. I wanted her pussy again.

"Should I tell her not to have sex with me again?"

"Does it feel good to be butt fucked?" She asked as I felt she was trying to figure me out.

"It does, but I also like what we did."

"Mmmm. I guess we can do it again. I was thinking it felt better for you to be butt fucked that it was to fuck a pussy." Donna said as her voice returned to normal.

"Is it wrong to like both? I really want to have sex with you again." I admitted.

Donna let go of my ass and stood up looking down at me. "Good. That is what I want to hear. I want you to want to have sex with me all of the time. If you need your butt hole fucked by cock, I will make sure she doesn't hurt you."

I turned over to look at her and answer her as I wondered what was happening. "You will?" I asked wondering what was happening.

"Yes. I will make sure she doesn't fuck you too hard and make sure she is gentle with you. I will watch and make sure you butt hole is not fucked too hard. I will also be telling Karen that you are not to be taking those big cocks in your ass anymore. If you need your butt fucked then I am to supervise it."

"Are you serious?"

I had no idea Donna was so possessive and I had no idea what to tell Jeri that Donna was going to watch us. I did not know if I was now in a relationship with her nor did I still know what was happening with Jeri. It was like a surreal moment as I felt Donna taking over my life.

Donna grabbed her dress and pulled it over her body and then looked at me with a stern face. "I am serious. You are my boy and I will not having your butt hole being abused like that. I need you healthy if we are to make love again."

Before I could answer I watched her walk away. My eyes went to her body and realized that her ass was quite nice to look at. It had a slightly wide shape, but it was also firm and tight at the same time. I felt like her presence was spellbinding as I watched her ascend the steps out of my apartment.

I got dressed and then took a shower. The entire time I was thinking of what to say to Jeri, and then what to say to Donna. I ran though in my head what I was going to say to both while thinking about what Liz wanted me to do next week.

I walked up to see both Claire and Liz sitting at the kitchen table with computers in front of them. "Hey lover boy." Claire said as I approached.

"Hi." I said nervously t both Liz and Claire.

"So tell me. Did you like having sex with a girl?" Liz asked as she closed the lid to her computer.

"It was great. Donna was great, the whole thing was amazing." I admitted as I remembered feeling my orgasm as she was onto of me.

"Good, I am glad. I think Donna liked it too. She mentioned that she wanted more tonight."

"Ohh and she mentioned something about having me film the two of you for one of her clients." Claire added as my eyes tried not to drift to her breasts as her top was extremely tight and barely holding back her tits.

"She did?"

Liz smiled and put her hand on mine. "Looks like you have a girlfriend."

"I do? We just had sex though. I didn't think we were dating." I commented as my mind was trying to figure out how Donna went straight to dating.

"Well, you better go talk it over with her, because she just told Karen you were off limits to her." Claire replied with a smile on her face.

"She did?" I said back with my eyes open as I felt the shock of everything hitting at once.

"Yep. Her words were that your butt hole was not to be fucked by large toys anymore."

"Ohhh. Let me talk it over with her."

Liz smiled at me as I walked upstairs to the bedrooms to see that Donna's door was open. I moved closer to see her completely naked holding a dress in each hand like she was checking them out to see if they looked good. When I moved closer she turned to me smiling with that smile warm smile that melted me.

"Baby...you're up. I was just seeing what i should wear tonight for our video."

"Video...are we dating?" I asked in a soft voice not wanting to upset her and not wanting to make it seem that I would date her either. I did feel a connection and I knew I wouldn't turn it down if she said we were.

"Of course sweetie. I don't let anyone cum in me when I am ovulating."

"Ovulating?"

"Yes baby. I let your seed claim me. Oh, and I spoke it over with Jeri and she said that she is perfectly okay with sharing you. Along as I let her fuck you at least twice a week. But don't worry baby. I will be there watching...I know she has a big thick cock and I don't want you getting hurt."