My New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Carl and Travis have more fun.
5.3k words
4.48
7k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Thank you so much to my editors Incredimeters and dpga 4625 for helping me clean this story up.

"A babysitter. You hired a babysitter?" I yelled at my dad from the porch of our house in full view of the neighborhood. "I'm 19 years old and you think I still need a babysitter?"

"From the way you're acting right now, yes," my dad yelled back from the trunk of the car. "I am so glad Carl said he would do this," my father said to my mother in a much lower tone as he walked back into the house.

"Carl!" I yelled. "Are you kidding me? You hire my boss to babysit me while you and mom are gone for a week?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Well, we didn't hire him," my mom said, the only person still talking at a conversational level. "We asked him and he volunteered. We thought it would be just like old times. You always used to love spending time with Carl and Riya.

I lowered my voice to match my mother's, "I did Mom when I was 12." Then I faced my dad and began yelling again. "But I'm 19 and I work with Carl all week."

"Which is why we thought it would work so well. He can make sure you get to work on time." My mother smiled at her little joke. The rest of us didn't.

Meanwhile, Carl Khan rolled over a small overnight bag and walked up the front steps. Carl is 5'9" and about 200 hundred pounds and thanks to being a professional mover, most of it muscle with just a little bit of it forming a belly. His ancestors come from the middle of India so his skin is the same shade as milk chocolate. He owned the two-man and a truck transporting company that I had been working for all summer. To be more precise, we are the company, he and I.

"Thing is, this is not open for debate. Carl's here and we are going," my dad said matter-of-factly while he walked out with the last of their bags.

Carl sat on the porch railing and smiled at my mother. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Why no Carl. Mom, do you want to change my diaper one last time before you go?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hey. You mind your manners to your mother," Carl insisted.

My mother was confused then got back on track. "You have all of our contact information and we will be back Saturday afternoon. I'm sure Travis will settle down once we leave. He has had a bit of a shock." My mother grabbed her handbag and my father popped his head out of the car window.

"And if he doesn't mind you, don't be afraid to dock his pay or use your belt." My dad added, "Come on Mary, I want to get to Sarah's before dark."

My mother handed Carl a small envelope. "This is for your trouble and a little extra, just in case Mr. storm-clouds dries up and you want to take him for ice cream later. But only if he's good."

Carl smiled handing the envelope back, "Thank you Mary, but I'm good."

She handed it back to him, "Then keep it just in case."

"Yes, Mary," Carl gave up. My dad honked the horn. Mom stared daggers at the car. I sighed loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes dear," my mother turned to me and gave me a huge hug. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too Mom," I said in a half-mumble.

My mother got in the car and dad started backing up even before she had her seatbelt on. Mom rolled down the window and waved. "You boys have fun," she called out as they drove off.

Carl turned to me and raised his tone loud enough to be heard at least several houses away. "Now you get your butt in that house and come Monday you're going to do all (he emphasized the A in all) the heavy lifting."

Once we were both inside the house, we lowered our voices to a whisper. "You think they bought it?" I asked.

"I almost bought it. Was all that really necessary?" he answered.

"Yes, Carl. Wouldn't it have looked a little weird to have you coming over here all of the time for the next week? Now everyone knows you're just checking up on me and they won't think anything of it," I explained.

"I guess," he lamented.

"Riya gone?" I asked.

"She spent the night at Judith's. They were on a red-eye to New York this morning and will be flying down to Jamacia this afternoon. Judith found this great little resort, Mi Deh Yah, and they always stay there," Carl answered.

"I think we have waited long enough." I moved closer to Carl.

"What if they forgot something and come back?" Carl asked.

"My father wants to get to Aunt Sarah's and more important Uncle Jimmie's basement bar and 70-inch big screen before tip-off so I am pretty sure they're gone," I remarked.

Carl and I kissed there in the living room. I had just seen him less than 16 hours ago but it had felt like a lifetime. His lips were so soft and I could taste the tea he had drank with breakfast. "You know I would never talk to you like that, Daddy," I declared.

------------------------

Sorry to break the fourth wall but at this point, you are probably wondering what hell is going on. Hi, my name is Travis Kelce. If you didn't hear me screaming it earlier, I am 19. I am 5'6" and 120 pounds. My hair is brown and my eyes are too. I played baseball in high school but never got a look from any pro clubs. Since I started working for Carl, I have traded 20 pounds of weak muscle for 20 pounds of not-as-weak muscle. All of my ancestors came from England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. In summary, I am a short, plain, pale, bean pole.

Now I know what you are thinking. How dare I go into Carl's home and break up his happy marriage? You see Riya, his wife, is a lesbian. She only married Carl because her parents arranged the marriage back when she and Carl were kids. They became friends and discovered very early on that while they liked each other as friends they would never like each other as anything else. They both agreed to play their role as a married couple with allowances for lovers on the side. She was the first person we told, about our budding relationship and she was ecstatic.

Now on with the story

---------------------------

"Damn straight you wouldn't," he said as he took off the green polo he had been wearing. "Or Pita would do as your father advised and show you, my belt."

I started kissing his neck. "What's Pita?" I asked.

"Father. Didn't you pick up any Hindi from Riya or me over the years?" Carl asked, exacerbated.

"Only Mujhe tumase pyaar hai (I love you)." I answered as I was kissing his pecks.

"Oh really? Well, I love you too," he answered back as I started to pinch his hardening nipple with my teeth.

"Pita." I tried it out. "Do you want me to call you that instead of Daddy?" I asked.

I was rubbing his balls through his tan slacks. "Yes, actually. It's a little more personal."

I started kissing him again. "Anything you want, Pita."

I started to use my tongue to play with his. We started in his mouth then his tongue followed mine back and then I pushed his back into his mouth. Meanwhile lower down Carl had unbuttoned his pants and I had my hand in his boxers. "Does Pita want me to keep kissing him or does he want me on my knees?"

By way of answer, Carl put both hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down. I pulled down his slacks and his boxers and he took a step back out of them. I then crawled forward on my knees and onto his pants. I also removed my shirt and added it to the pile of our clothes that was currently serving as a kneeling pad for me. "You know I like it down here, Pita," I commented.

CarI has hairy everything and I love it. I have no hair on my body. I never had much, to begin with, and the little amount that I did was so thin I didn't see the point of keeping it. Besides, Carl confessed on the third day of our relationship that he liked me hairless save for my head. I started shaving my legs and my crotch that night to please him.

Up to this point blow jobs were the only thing we had time for. I had blown Carl in the cab of the truck, in the occasional public bathroom, and even once in the back of the moving truck. I assumed I would be losing my virginity this weekend, a thought that both excited and terrified me. I knew I loved Carl and I knew he had loved me most of my life so that was not what concerned me. It was that I had no idea what I was doing. What if I wasn't any good, if I was being completely honest, I was a little afraid it would hurt.

For now, I was focused on Carl's dick, it reminded me of a thick Milky Way bar. I spit on the head and took his shaft like a pro-porn-star fluffer. I mean I had done this at least once a day for the last four weeks. Practice makes perfect. I cupped his balls with my left hand and squeezed them a little while I coated my right index finger with spit and then I slowly put it up Carl's ass. Knowing that I was going to want to suck his cock the minute my parents were gone, Carl had prepared by giving himself an enema before coming over. He had shown me how to clean myself out as well and told me to do it every day just in case we found time to do more than oral. "Oh, that's what I like," Carl moaned.

"That's it, Travis. Make Pita cum. You are such a good boy. Such a good boy." I added a second finger to the first and Carl let out a moan. I started slow to give his ass a chance to prepare. Then I would put my fingers inch by inch all the way into him. I could feel his sphincter and other muscles fighting me a little. I just went slow and eventually, they started to relax. We found olive oil worked the best as an all-natural lube, along with spit and coconut oil. We had this process down pretty well.

Once he was fully relaxed, I alternate from fast strokes to slow ones in and out of his ass. My mouth got back to work on Carl's chocolate brown dick. I used to love MilkyWays when I was a kid but now, I love Carl's Milky Way every chance I get. The first couple of times I blew Carl was a learning experience. At first, I couldn't get it in. Then when I did, I just about threw up all over him. By now my mouth had learned to relax just right so I was able to get his whole cock in without gagging.

"Travis that is so goooood," Carl said fidgeting in his seat.

He started to run his fingers through my hair and then started to play with my ears. I loosened my jaw more and could feel the head of his dick start down my throat. I kept reminding myself, breathe through your nose, breathe through your nose. I also discovered if I counted back from 100 by threes it distracted me from the choking reflex. "You are such a good cock sucker, baby boy," Carl encouraged me.

It wasn't long before Carl came. He filled my mouth with his sweet and slightly salty baby batter. We had fallen into a ritual during the last three weeks in which after Carl came in my mouth, I would hold it in my mouth and show it to him before he let me swallow it. I used to be afraid of how it would taste but I am addicted to it now. At least his anyway. I haven't tasted anyone else's. One time I swallowed without permission and the next time I blew him, Carl pulled out and shot his load all over the ground to teach me a lesson. I sulked the rest of the day but never swallowed without permission again. As a reward he let me blow him twice the next day. He is such a good daddy.

"Thank you so much, Travis." Carl leaned over to kiss me. I shared the last of his cum with him as we did. "Pita has been looking forward to that all morning."

"May I do anything else for you?" I asked.

"Could you bring me my phone and some water please?"

I hopped up, fished his phone out of his pants, and handed it to him, with my left hand, not my right which had two fingers that still needed cleaning. I went to the kitchen, washed my hands quickly but thoroughly and then I retrieved a bottle of water and brought it to him. I then knelt and laid my head on his inner thigh. "Thank you, Travis. You know you can sit next to me If you want?"

"I know. I'm fine here," I responded dreamily.

Carl went back to his phone and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the fact that I had my daddy, I mean my pita, all to myself. Carl started to stroke my hair I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, Carl was coaxing me awake. "Travis. Travis. Wake up Travis, time to get up."

It took me a minute to realize where I was and that I was not dreaming. I was laying on Carl's thigh and he was naked and we were in my living room. The water bottle lay empty and discarded on the couch. "Sorry, Pita. I must have snoozed. Do you want me to pleasure you again?"

He smiled down at me. "I always want you to pleasure me but I think we need to start pacing ourselves a little. Save some for later."

"OK," I moped a little.

"For now, I am going to make us some lunch," Carl said while getting up. Much to my dismay, put his shirt back on. That meant I would not be able to sneak up and suck his nipples.

Thus like any person of my generation, I pulled out my phone and went on the internet. Carl had given my mother a list of food items he wanted her to have on hand so he could cook me proper meals and not have to resort to fast food. My mother, the good little soldier that she is, got him everything he needed. I was not the only one on my phone, however. Carl kept getting messages from someone, not me. The house started smelling amazingly yummy and I knew lunch was almost ready. "Travis, foods up," Carl called.

I came to the table still typing and then I hit enter. Carl put his phone down and looked at me. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm taking a personality quiz," I answered.

"What does it say?" Carl asked seriously interested, not half interested like my mother always is.

"It says I am a submissive personality with a leaning towards female tendencies. It says I may be a latent homosexual and I would be happiest in a relationship with an older more dominating man. It also suggests I use a color corrector and switch from boxers to briefs. And people say these things are never accurate," I joked.

Carl grabbed for my phone. "It doesn't say all of that."

"Yes, it does" I showed him my screen but kept the phone out of his reach, "and the fine psychologists at Revlon and Hanes should know," I joked.

Carl let out a huge belly laugh. Then he smiled impishly. I love his laugh.

I took a bite of food. "What?"

"Nothing," he fibbed. I can always tell when Carl is lying his left eye looks down and to the left.

"What, Carl?" I asked.

"You mentioned going from boxers to briefs and I got this image of you in women's briefs instead of men's," he admitted.

Having thought about that too I wanted to explore this new idea. "Would that turn you on Pita?"

His eye looked left. "Nooo."

I pressed the issue. "Pita?"

"Well, yes. It would." I could see he wanted to backpedal but I was not going to let him. "I mean I don't want you to wear wigs and start taking pills or anything like that to change yourself into a girl but yes, the thought of you wearing panties and stockings does turn me on."

I had been searching the internet for just what he was talking about and then I found it. I selected the picture and finger-swiped it so the picture filled the screen. "Something like this?"

Carl's eyes bugged out and so did his dick. The picture was of a muscular man wearing a pink satin nightie with black lace trim. It had matching pink panties with black lace trim and black thigh-high stockings. The model was wearing pink and black gloves as well but I personally thought that was a bit much. I hit a button and the lingerie changed to a salmon color, Carl's favorite color, and I was wondering if I was going to have cum for dessert.

Carl's voice trembled, "you would look nice in that."

I looked at the size chart. "I don't have this guy's muscles so a small should work."

"I'm not into muscles. I'm into you," Carl said. "How soon can it be here?"

"Damn, not till next week. I'll leave it in the cart and maybe we can see if we can get something local sooner," I suggested.

I think Carl must have had a mini orgasm as he was still not eating. I was about to ask him if he had changed his mind about pacing ourselves when he seemed to recover.

Carl's phone buzzed and he looked at the screen. I ate and he put the phone down. "So, who keeps texting you? Some hot girl?"

"Well, earlier I was getting texts from Riya," Carl said then took a bit of food. "She and Judith arrived in New York and for once their plane was on schedule so they should be landing in Jamaica any time now. More recently, however, you remember me telling you about Arthur Class?"

It took me a minute to remember the name. Carl told me so many names every day, then it clicked. "Oh, that is Judith's husband, right?"

"Yes, and with Judith out of town and his boyfriend in class, Arthur's bored," Carl answered.

I smiled. Carl's look asked, what's so funny?

"I find it very interesting that you have a good relationship with the husband of the woman who is dating your wife. What tangled webs we weave."

"Indeed." Carl said, "I have nothing against him and it's nice to have another person to talk to that can relate to my situation. Besides he is very nice, attractive, and rich. Why wouldn't I be friends with him?" Carl answered.

"Wow. I thought you just kind of liked this guy. Should I be worried?" I asked, a little worried already.

Carl snickered. "Not at all. Back when Riya started going out with Judith we met and hit it off, so we decided to give it a go."

I dropped my fork, "Wait. What? You never told me that."

"I know. I'm sorry." Carl put up both of his hands in an open-palm peace gesture. "Please calm down. What I was saying is that we tried going out for a while but we soon discovered that it wouldn't work."

"What, he's too rich for you?" I sniped. I was still pissed that he hadn't told me about Arthur and him sooner.

"No. I was too old for him." Carl explained, "Arthur likes his men in their 20's. 18 or 19, when he can get them."

"Does he get them that young?" I asked.

"Yes, he does." Carl scratched his chin. "Jason is 22 and his last boyfriend Ethan was 19. Arthur and Jason have been seeing each other pretty regularly. Riya says Jason is nice."

"Or maybe he finally found the right guy," I finished my lunch.

I got up, rinsed my plate, and put it in the dishwasher. I then came back and sat on Carl's lap. I took Carl's fork and started feeding him. "Is Arthur like you Pita?"

"He's older than I am," Carl answered.

"Yes, I understand but is his personality like yours?" I rephrased the question.

"Yes, I would say so," Carl said. "In fact, that was one of the reasons it didn't work so well, we both wanted to be in control."

"OK, there you go," I said pointing at him with his fork.

Carl's face said he didn't get it. "You and Arthur like men my age. But you want to be in control. Most men my age don't want to be controlled. They think that they know everything. Now, among all of those men, there are a few, a very few, that think we know everything but secretly we want to be controlled. We just won't admit it. Then the right man comes along and we are saved from ourselves."

Carl took that all in but he was still processing what I just said. "So, you like it when I control you?"

"No Carl, I love it when you control me," I answered and kissed his ear.

"But most men your age don't?"

"Nope," I emphasized the p with a popping sound.

"So, you think that Jason is like you and you two are both happy to have men like Arthur and me in your lives to control you?" Carl asked, wanting to confirm this.

"Exactly, Carl," I said and then kissed his ear one last time. "I bet Jason would get the same results as I did from that personality quiz."

I stopped kissing his ear and picked up his plate. I did the dishes and once everything was on the drying rack, I went to join Carl who had moved to the living room. I wanted to sit at his feet again but he patted the couch cushion next to him meaning he wanted me to sit there.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers
12