My New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl turned serious, "you said earlier that you loved it when I controlled you. What did you mean?"

"I like you being in charge of me." I moved to the floor on my knees.

"I don't control you," Carl protested.

"Yes, you do. For over a month you have been telling me where to go and when to eat. You even in a small way control when I get to pee by when you schedule pick-ups and drop-offs and I love it. I don't have to think I just have to do it. I love you and I trust you so much to protect me that I would do anything for you because I know that you would never have me do something that would hurt me."

Carl was more than a little taken aback by my admission and for a minute I was afraid I had gone too far. His hand started to tremble and it looked like he needed a glass of water, his mouth must have gone dry. He started asking me questions. "When you say you would do anything for me what did you mean?"

"Anything Pita, anything," I answered immediately.

"Wear panties?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Come out to your parents?" he asked.

I picked up my phone "Yes. You want me to call them now?" I asked.

"Let others watch us have sex?"

"Well. We have already done that, so, yes," I answered.

Carl paused there for so long that I thought he was done and I was about to breathe a sigh of relief when Carl asked the question that would change our relationship forever. "Let me watch you have sex with other men?"

I tried to hold it together but I couldn't. I buried my face in this thigh. "Have I done something wrong, Pita?"

Carl told me later that his heart almost stopped at that moment. He was so afraid he had asked too much and immediately wanted to repair the damage. "No, of course not but I know that I am not the cutest guy out there, and if you should ever see some man you want to go after you have my blessing to do so. That's all I meant." Carl explained.

"The only man I will ever want is you, Pita," I sniffled, "But if you want to find men for me to play with, while you watch, that could be fun."

Carl took a moment to ponder his words very carefully. He had just escaped the frying pan and didn't want to get burned by the fire. "You like the idea of me watching you with other men?"

"Yes, very much," I admitted. "We both know I like to be watched and that you like to watch. The thought of you picking men out for me to fuck for your enjoyment goes back to the fact that I like being your submissive."

"Really?" asked Carl looking like a man that just won the lottery.

"Yes. But it would just be sex. I can only make love to you because you are the only person I truly love," I answered.

Carl pulled me up off the floor and gave me a big bear hug. I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Then he put me down and gave me a long kiss that had us sharing the aftertaste of lunch.

"I love you so much," Carl said. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"You were the best second dad a kid could ever ask for," I answered.

He sat back down on the couch and I when back to his thigh. "You have a message."

"What?" Carl asked.

"Your phone buzzed while we were hugging," I answered.

I secretly was hoping it was from Arthur. Carl pulled out his phone and summarized the message. "Riya and Judith send their love. They are there, safe, and already on the beach."

Damn. I thought. Then as he was putting his phone back into his shirt pocket it buzzed again.

Carl looked down at me and informed me that this message was from Arthur asking how we were. "Would you like to see a video he sent to me a little while ago?" asked Carl with an impish grin.

"Yes, Pita." I got off the floor and sat next to him. Carl opened an email and then started the video playing. It looked like it was taken by a game camera or something. It was pretty poor quality but it was two men in the woods somewhere. I presumed that Arthur was the older of the two men and Jason was the guy on his knees giving an OK blow job to Arthur.

"Wow, he's hot," I commented.

"Yes. Jason runs a lot and works out," Carl informed me.

"Right, Pita. But while your tastes run more towards my generation, mine do not. I was talking about Arthur." I admonished him for assuming and myself for not identifying the pronoun.

I stood and took off my pants. "Did you want to send Arthur a naughty picture of me?" I asked coyly.

"You mean do I want to send my voyeuristic friend a picture of my exhibitionist boyfriend?"

"Yeah, that," I answered.

Carl snapped a few pictures of me naked. Then an idea came to me. "Or we could send him a video of me taking good care of my Pita. That is unless we are still trying to pace ourselves?" I asked pretty sure of Carl's answer.

Carl was ramrod straight in moments. "I'll take that as a no on the pacing ourselves," I said getting into position on the floor.

Carl gave me a three-count then I heard the chime that told me his phone was recording. I sucked on his dick with a gusto that would have made any porn star jealous. The entire time I was spurred on by the image of Arthur sitting at his computer either jacking himself off or letting Jason suck him off while watching the video that we were currently making. I looked up at the camera lens as much as I could hoping that Arthur liked brown-eyed boys.

"Oh, Travis. That feels soooooo good. You are such a good little cock-sucker. Pita is sooooo proud of you." Carl moaned.

Normal Carl doesn't talk that much when I suck him off so I assumed he was doing it for the video. Well, two could play at that game. "Oh, Pita your cock is so big it barely fits in my mouth," I said, then licked my fingers as I usually do just before I put them in his ass.

"May I play with your ass, Pita?" I asked.

He simply nodded. I started playing with his sphincter and his shaft. He was defiantly getting into it, "You are such a good boy. Pita has a present for you. Do you want it in your mouth?" Carl asked his bad acting getting worse.

I answered, yes, the best I could without letting his dick out of my mouth. It was like an adult version of that game where you put marshmallows in your mouth and try to say, "fuzzy bunny."

I don't know if it was the warm-up from earlier or the fact, we were taping this suck session but he came harder and faster than he normally does. The amount of cum was less though because of the load he had already given me earlier, but I didn't mind. As usual, I showed my prize to the world by opening my mouth and Carl zoomed in. Then I embellished swallowing and presented my empty mouth to the camera. I heard the chime that said the video ended and Carl fell back onto the couch.

We both took about ten minutes to recover and then Carl sent the video.

Another ten minutes passed. I was starting to get nervous. A dozen butterflies hatched in my belly. What if Arthur didn't like the video? What if he didn't like me? What if Carl and he ended their friendship over me?

Carl's phone finally buzzed and I thought I was going to stroke out. Carl looked at me and smiled. "How would you like to go over to Arthur's, for dinner tonight?"

"Will this be a play date?" I asked.

"I guess we'll have to see," Carl said while texting back a request for details. "We both need to clean up and you need to pack an overnight bag just in case."

"Well, let's divide and conquer," I said being decisive. "You go to your house, I'll pack here, and I'll meet you out front in 30 minutes?"

We didn't put our hands together and yell "break" but it was kind of one of those moments. Once Carl was gone, I made a quick call. "Yes, is this Adam's adult boutique? I was wondering if you could tell me if you have the silk nighty set item AU-345763 in stock. I need it in small and in salmon?"

12