My New Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,549 Followers

They had so much sex over the weekend. They talked a lot. They would kiss and touch at every opportunity. On Sunday afternoon she helped him photograph and itemise all the contents of the house clearance. There were over six hundred items which related to circa sixty-five pence per item. He then uploaded them to eBay. The better pieces he uploaded to Antiques Atlas where he priced them at fifteen percent below retail. There the porcelain, silver, glassware and paintings were listed. There were also two mahogany armchairs with ball and claw feet with excellent pattina.

May had loved the camera Tom had used. It was excellent for taking High Definition still pictures. On Monday evening they had gone to an Italian restaurant five minutes walk from the house. May didn't like the Champagne they served, so the drank an excellent Chablis Premier Cru which was outstanding. They had just ordered when two beautiful women entered the restaurant. When they saw May they came to the table. May introduced Tom to them and invited them to join us for dinner. Their names were Ann and Su.

When May introduced them, she introduced them as two of her favourite girlfriends. Both were tall and curvy. They looked in their mid-fifties but were dressed with a younger look. May told them that Tom was now living with her. That he had a senior position in the local Auction House but was now using her stable as a storeroom for his business venture. She also told them that she and Tom were swimming one kilometre every morning. Su said, "I love antiques. I watch all the programmes on television. Do you know Lady Jean Smart? She is one of my coffee group."

May replied, "I had forgotten all about Jean. Tom, she is the one that will help you. She does the television shows and dabbles a bit in buying and selling. She inherited a fortune when her husband died. I will phone her now and invite her to join us. Girls, tonight is on me."

She then phoned Jean. Jean asked her to order a Veal Sophia Loren and she would be there in five minutes. Paul replied, "I don't know her personally but she is my favourite of all the experts on the antique television programmes. She is so knowledgeable and shows her knowledge in such a subtle manner. I would like to meet her."

May ordered her main course and another place was set at the table. Jean arrived two minutes later and she looked stunning. She was wearing a silk blouse and very tight leggings which showed off her swollen vulva perfectly. She looked better in real life than she did on television. She had massive boobies and a very sexy smile. Tom stood up and shook her hand after she had hugged May, Ann and Su. She sat next to May and Tom. May told her that Tom was staying with her and his position at the Auction House and his plan to convert the Barn into an Auction House and to convert the Stables into an Antique Centre.

Jean said, "What a marvellous idea. Is that supercilious twat Carswell still running the Auction House? I don't use his place for any of my auction programmes. I detest the man. I'll take space in your Centre and help you with the Auction House. I have two other friends, who are also widows, who will also take space in your Centre and help you in the Auction House. Keep this quiet for the moment. You must set a very high standard in both your ventures. You must specialise in everything."

Tom told her about the house clearance work he had done and Carswell telling him that it house clearance was an irrelevance to his firm but was prepared to give him all the leads that his firm received he would pass on to him and he had given him through this afternoon. He also showed her his Antique Atlas pages. She was impressed. She said, "I'm impressed with your cataloguing details, they are very accurate. The four Chinese vases, I believe are older than what you value them. The photography is wonderful but I would need to see and touch them to know for sure. If they are what I believe they are then they are worth tens of thousands of pounds each."

May invited them all back after the meal to her house but only Jean could come as Ann and Su were visiting their friend Kay whose husband has just died. Kay had some of his relatives visiting her today but would be free after nine. Ann whispered to Jean and May but Tom overheard her say, "We have both brought our strapons as Kay wants double penetration tonight."

They all laughed but Tom kept a straight face. They finished their meal. Tom picked up the bill. They all thanked him. Both Ann and Su said they both would like to see him again soon. May kissed him and said, "Thanks, tonight will be special for you. Jean and I work very well together. She is like me and likes it hard and deep in both holes."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,549 Followers
12