My New Life

Story Info
Divorced from my wife i meet a young man.
996 words
4.05
29.9k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Divorce, I want a Divorce!" She yelled at me.

She and I were no longer having sex. She no longer wanted to touch me whatsoever, she did not want to be in the same room with me. She did not know why but sex was never going to happen again ever. Not that she really ever liked sex with me, we married because she was pregnant, over the years we went thru the motions of sex maybe once a week. She hated her life, she made it clear she wanted out, finally filing for divorce.

I was devastated I would soon be divorced, it hurt to even say the word I could not imagine a time when I was ever alone, I moved from my parents home to our home with her how would I cope? how would I ever get thru all of this? how indeed. The court day came and went, I had moved into a smaller apartment a one bedroom in a smaller older building, it was perfect for me, I settled in and this became my new home. I met a few of the neighbors two older women who gave me the eye even flirted with me they both reminded me so much of my ex wife I could not imagine being with either of them.

My neighbor across from me was a very friendly young man of about thirty six, the smells of the food this guy was cooking in his apartment made your mouth water. He was attractive, I would say about six foot one, lean, not muscular, his body was tight, his skin was pale, blonde hair deep blue eyes, always very polite, saying hello and asking how I was. We chatted a few times, he suggested I come over and have a beer sometime when we both had the time, I agreed and was on my way.

I got home after work one night, it had been a long night, overtime, I was hungry, dirty and so very tired. My young neighbor was just getting home from the grocer, he had bags and bags of groceries,

"Can I help carry some up," I asked seeing him struggle.

He thanked me and said "That would be great, your very dirty, and smelly," He said making a face.

I laughed "Yes we had another breakdown at work, I had to get everything working again." I said smiling at his honesty.

"Is this a good night for you to come over for that beer?" He inquired.

"I am very tired and still have to make dinner," I said exhausted.

"I was at the grocer picking up the finishing touches for the meal I was preparing, go have a shower, then come for dinner." He insisted.

"Okay has to be better than anything I could ever make." I said following him up the stairs.

I went home and showered, put on some clean comfy clothes, grabbed a couple beer and headed over to his place. I knocked.

"Come in its open," He yelled, he was busy in the kitchen, cooking up a storm.

"Who is all the food your cooking for?" I asked as I walked in.

"I prepare meals for my ailing mother," He told me.

"That's very nice of you!" I said to him as I handed him a beer.

"I only drink wine, but thanks." He said as he toasted with his wine glass.

He put the beer in the fridge for me later, I sat at the counter on a stool and watched him cook.

"What are you making?" I asked my mouth watering.

"Lasagna, a Caesar salad garlic toast and a peach cobbler for desert." He said with a smile.

I introduced myself he told me his name was Michael, but to call him Mike.

"How do you like the building Tom?" Mike asked.

"Its a was a big change from a three bedroom house." I said feeling kind of sad.

"Yes it sure would be." He stated nodding his head.

I told him about the divorce, he made an odd comment,

"Sometimes it's for the best!" Mike said.

I still loved my wife, even though she was with another man, living in our old house.

"Are you hungry?" Mike inquired.

"I have not eaten since breakfast this morning." I told him honestly.

He came up to me, put his hand on my stomach,

"Yes your very thin indeed, I will try fatten you up!" Mike said with a smile.

The guy could cook, I have never tasted such good food in my entire life, better than any restaurant, my wife never cooked anything like this, if it did not come out of a box or package my ex did not make it.

Mike and I became fast friends, he had me over for dinner all the time, and he was right he was fattening me up, I was a very thin man all my life, who knew it was from a bad diet. Mike would message me to pick up certain things on my way home, ingredients he did not have. I was soon eating at Mike's every night.

I gave him money for his food budget, if I was going to eat at his place I could contribute to his food budget.

"Tom that's not necessary." Mike insisted.

"It is and I will not take no for an answer or I will not eat at your place anymore." I told him.

Mike and I talked about everything and anything, he was a single gay man, he could not find any decent men in the city he could have a relationship with or even date, I told him I was done with women, I got burnt once it was not going to happen again.

"You will find someone, your a great guy." Mike said.

"So are you Mike your the best guy ever, a man who can't see that is crazy." I said with a smile.