My New life

Story Info
A change in the relationship between a wife and husband.
3.6k words
3.73
19.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story for Literotica, it is somewhat based on reality but definitely fiction.

My wife and I have played at D/S games for a number of years, with me being much more invested than she was. This is the story of how that all changed and how we have embraced our shared life style choice.

It began on a bright spring morning when my cell phone rang, I answered with a simple hello. I received an immediate,

"Address me correctly slave!"

"Yes Goddess"

"Do you still define yourself as my unlimited slave?"

"Yes Goddess"

"I can do anything I desire with you, and as a slave, you have no safe word."

"Correct, Goddess"

"As it should be, now hang up and call me back on video. You are forbidden to speak unless commanded."

Both exited and curious about what was on her mind, I quickly obeyed. After the video call connected, I patiently waited for whatever was to come next.

"I have decided to fully embrace a D/S lifestyle, go to the front door and invite the woman in."

I opened the door to find an elegantly dressed woman and invited her in. She walked to the center of the room, turning to face me.

"slave get on your knees. This woman is now your Mistress, you are to obey her as if it were me. Your new Mistress is a friend, she has agreed to guide me in discovering the depth of my dominance and to train you to become the perfect slave slut. Now follow her commands, I fully expect you to perform well and not embarrass me."

Goddess then ended the call, I was commanded to follow Mistress to her car. Mistress placed her newly acquired slave in the passenger seat locking a pair of seat attached handcuffs on my wrists and placed a blackout pair of glasses over my eyes. As we drove, Mistress explained her expectations and rules that I would be required to obey.

"You are no longer a human, you are property and will conduct yourself appropriately. I demand instantaneous and absolute obedience. You will never speak without a command to do so; when complying you will always address me as Mistress, your Goddess as Goddess; you will refer to yourself as slave, slut or property never using a pronoun. You are in control of nothing, your arousal, including orgasms belong to us."

Mistress drove for a few minutes stopping at what sounded like a garage door. After the car pulled in, Mistress opened the car door and released her slave from the cuffs,

"Out, strip and kneel. slaves are not allowed clothing in my home."

This slave obeyed immediately.

"On all fours, follow me, keep those eyes on the heels of my shoes"

The slave crawled behind her, until we reached what seemed to be a large shower. The slave was ordered to kneel up to be instantly blindfolded and a large penis gag forced into it's mouth. Mistress commanded her property to stand, to raise its arms and spread its legs. Cuffs were placed on the slave's wrists and ankles, then attached to an overhead cable and two mountings in the floor; adjustments were made leaving the slave helpless in what could be described as an upside down Y shape. Beginning at the under arms and spreading down, Mistress covered her property with some type of lotion. Each time the slave demonstrated a sexual reaction to the touch of it's owner, a firm stroke of the cane was administered. As Mistress used a brush to scrub the slave, it's skin began to tingle and burn. After what seemed like forever, the slave was hit with a blast of cold water, the burning stopped.

"slut you are now clean enough to serve me. The reaction I have seen to the kiss of the cane, presents me with some intriguing thoughts which I plan to further investigate. As I release your bonds, do not move."

Mistress removed the cuffs, blindfold and gag, placing a leather collar around her property's neck, attaching a leash she lead the slave forward. The slave realized as it moved that Mistress had removed all the hair below it's shoulders. The slave was lead to a pillory, its neck and wrists were placed in the openings then the cross bar locked down. The slave was fed a bottle of water and left to wait. After what seemed like forever, Mistress returned accompanied by Goddess, discussing the planned lesson. Mistress brought forth an array of discipline and punishment tools explaining how each it would be used. Over the next period of time, Mistress instructed Goddess in the proper use of leather whips, paddles, canes and the application of nipple clamps. Through the painful screams of the slave, the dominant women discussed their property's reaction to the dominance.

"our slave is quite the pain slut, it may be screaming but the lashes harden it's cock. Nice to know that if I am craving a bit of penetration. Just apply a few strokes with a cane and the slut is ready to be used."

"slut when I release the crossbeam, drop to your knees and wait." This slave obeyed.

"slut you are allowed to speak and answer my questions. What are you?"

"your slave Mistress, your slave Goddess."

"slut that hard on is not acceptable, it is an insult to our control. Beg to have it put under our control."

"Mistress / Goddess, your slave slut begs, begs to have the insult placed under your dominance; please place your property under lock and key."

"lay on the floor, face up, legs spread and do not move."

The slave obeyed the command, to be rewarded with an ice pack thrust to it's most intimate parts, followed quickly with a small steel cage engulfing it's cock and balls. The slave heard the padlock locking, and noticed each of it's owners wearing a key on a chain hanging deep in to their cleavage. The two dominant women shared a kiss.

"Follow me slut, on your hands and knees and keep those eyes where they belong"

The slave crawled behind Goddess, returning to the garage.

"Dress and get in the passenger seat, it is time to return to Goddess' house."

The slave did as Goddess instructed, the black out glasses were again placed on it's eyes. The vehicle moved from the garage gliding into traffic.

"Goddess,"

The slave was immediately slapped hard across the face.

"slut, you do not speak without being commanded to do so, the rules have not changed. You have bugged me for years about your desire for this lifestyle, you are my property...period. When not being used for your owner's pleasure, your life will be filled with domestic service. So we are clear, as at Mistresses home, you are forbidden clothing unless I decide to dress you as a maid or bind you when it suits me; this is now your life accept it, it is not changing"

"yes Goddess."

Arriving at her home, this slave was given a half a dozen very painful strokes of the cane for speaking without permission. For the next few days, the slave was worked, doing all the household chores commanded by Goddess.

"slut slip on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, Mistress is coming to get you, she is going to train you in what she calls her favorite activity."

A few minutes later, the slave was taken to Mistresses house wearing blackout glasses and cuffed. Arriving at her garage, the slave was stripped and crawled behind Mistress as commanded. Ordered to lay on it's back on a bed, then cuffed in a spread-Eagle position.

"slut you are going to be blindfolded, you have not earned the right to look upon me.You are to follow my directions exactly, any error is not acceptable."

After she mounded the slave, she began by removing the cage locked about the slaves manhood.

"Slut place the tongue flat on my perineum then keeping the tongue flat slowly slide it up the side of the cleft, when you reach the top, slide back down on the other side."

The slave obeyed, each time the slave moved to quickly, or with incorrect pressure the slave's cock and balls were struck savagely with a whip. The slave was commanded to include a pass through the center of the cleft.

"slut now to my bud, stiffen your tongue and penetrate me, slowly fuck me making sure to rotate your tongue and use your lips to kiss and suck my asshole as you work. Make sure to vary the movements."

Mistress used her whip to guide and control the slave's work, riding it's face to two orgasms before rising off the slave's face. Initially, the ice bag felt good on the freshly whipped cock and balls, the slave shrank to be once again locked away. As before, the slave was blinded and cuffed and returned to Goddesses domain.

"slut get my property cleaned and wait on my bed, you are going to demonstrate for me what Mistress taught you."

This slave slut tongue fucked Goddess's ass until she reached a powerful orgasm. Goddess ordered her slut to stand next to the bed, removed the cage and after administering a dozen ferocious strokes of the cane rode the slave until reaching a second orgasm. This slave slut was left without any pleasure, only ice and a return to the locked cage.

This slave spent the next couple days executing Goddesses whip enforced domestic chores. Goddess commanded her slut to kneel before her.

"I have been invited to dinner with Mistress, my property will accompany me. Crawl to my car and wait."

The slave crawled the short distance, to patiently wait on its knees for Goddesses arrival. In the eternity of the moment, Goddess arrived provocatively dressed for a formal evening out. She opened the car trunk and ordered the slave to climb inside, then closed the hood. Following a short drive, the car stopped; the hood opened, the slave ordered to its knees. Goddess greeted Mistress with a passionate kiss and hug.

"slut crawl to the kitchen, dress in the uniform on the counter and prepare to serve our meal."

The slave moved on it's hands and knees to the kitchen finding a maid's cap, cloth collar and clear apron, all trimmed in frilly, delicate lace. After dressing, the slave went about serving the courses from the salad to a chocolate dessert, ensuring that its owners wine glasses never emptied.

"slut remove the uniform, go stand in the corner, nose against the wall and do not move."

A moment later, the slave felt it's hands pulled behind its back and locked together, an additional strap pulled it's elbows to the center of it's back. Mistress jerked the slave around to face the now exotically, leather dressed dominant women; the slave felt a painful response between it's legs to the beauty of it's owners. Mistress attached a box to the inner thigh of the slave, affixing wires to the properties cage. The tightly bound slave was led to stand in front of two overstuffed chairs.

"slut kneel, you have been instructed in the proper use of that tongue. You are going to be given the privilege of servicing your owners."

Mistress pulled the slaves head between her legs, commanding the slave to begin at the bottom of her womanhood then use it's tongue and lips to pleasure her. The first time it's work was found unpleasing, Mistress corrected the performance with an intense shock to her property's cock and balls. The slightest touch of her clit brought about her first orgasm. The slut was moved to pleasure Goddess, the shocking devise was only used a few times prior to Goddess screaming her first orgasm. After hours, the dominant women enjoyed their conversation and repeatedly used their slut as an instrument of pleasure, had their fill of the slave. Mistress released her slut's bonds, ordering the slave to crawl to the foot of her bed. The slave was chained, by the ankle, to the foot of her bed, to rest enveloped in the scent and taste of it's owner use; the fluids of their ecstasy drying on it's face. Drifting of to sleep as the slave's owners wriggled into bed together.

Abruptly awakened by the crack of a whip to the slaves inner thighs and balls, opening its eyes to see mistresses ass lowering a crossed the slaves face.

" Service me now slut"

The command delivered with a second stroke of the whip. The slave worshiped Mistress's ass as it has been trained. After achieving a powerful orgasm, Mistress rose to unlock the shackle holding her property to the bed.

" crawl to the bathroom and clean my property. When you finish present yourself next to the shower for inspection."

The slave obeyed her command, cleaned the residue of it's use. Upon completed the task, the slave posed in the inspection position, standing legs spread wide with its hands behind the head. Once Mistress completed her process, the slut slave received a half a dozen strokes of the cane for the few hairs that had grown and not been removed.

"Slut, I will be teaching you a new daily requirement. This is to be completed each and everyday, my directions are to be followed exactly! This is a enema kit, it is to be used to clean my property. Now kneel and put the nose on the floor, spread those ass cheeks."

After dawning latex gloves, Mistress inserted the nozzle of the apparatus into the slave's ass, opened the valve filling her property with liquid to be point of it being painful, the commanded the slave to mount the toilet and empty itself; she repeated the action three times.

"slut kneel, nose to the floor, I am going to plug you. You are to never touch the plug once it is in place."

Mistress lubed her finger, penetrated it's ass moving her finger circularly to make sure the lube was applied; after fully lubricating a stainless steel plug abruptly forced it into her slut's ass. Now with the plug fully embedded in the slave's ass, it was ordered to the kitchen to make and serve coffee to it's dominant owners. As the women enjoyed their morning brew, the slave was sent under the table to tongue bathe and worship their feet.

"Slut crawl to my car, and wait until I get there to return to my house."

Once again the slave was placed in the trunk for the ride to it's owner's house. After arriving the slave was ordered to go to work cleaning everything from the kitchen to the bathrooms. Goddess enjoyed the remainder of the day, a nice dinner and her slave's tongue. Commanded to bed, the slave feel asleep with it's owner's feet resting on it's face. Shortly after the sun rose, Goddess sent the slave to cleaning up, including the daily enema. Goddess arrived, to insert the now larger plug.

"Goddess, your slave begs permission to speak."

"Go ahead, it had better be important."

"Goddess, your slave knows it is being prepped to be fucked, this slave humbly begs that you, Goddess, be the one to take your properties last virginity."

"Silence now, and get your ass to work cleaning this bathroom."

The subsequent few days were filled with the smell of cleaning fluids, the taste of Goddess's desire, the time spent worshipping her feet and the daily whippings to remind the slave of it's place.

"slut, we are going to Mistress's house for dinner. Go clean my property and wait on your knees by my car."

"yes Goddess"

After carefully cleaning the slave's body, it crawled to the car kneeling to wait for Goddess. Goddess arrived, dressed to the nines, commanding her slave to it's now common place in the trunk for the ride to Mistresses home. Upon arrival, Goddess commanded her property to crawl to the kitchen, dress in the uniform provided and prepare and serve the evening meal. This slave crawled as directed to find the collar and cuffs as before, only this time the apron was replaced by a frilly lace bustier. The slave went about the business of serving the meal to it's owners, the dominant women moved to the sitting room to enjoy their after dinner coffee, allowing their slut to worship their feet and they enjoyed discussing recent events in their lives. Mistress ordered her possession to crawl behind her to her playroom. The slave was locked in the pillory, which was lowered leaving the slave basically kneeling, it's legs spread wide. The women left holding each other arm in arm. Returning shortly there after.

"slut, the time has come for you to experience some of what we women undergo in our sexual interactions. We will be fucking our slut's mouth and slave ass cunt."

The slave noticed in addition to their leather play outfits, both of it's owners now wore strap-on cocks. Goddess stepped forward to remove the slave's butt plug and cage. Several firm strokes of the cane were administered across the slave's ass.

"slut beg to serve our cocks, to be fucked."

"Goddess, Mistress your slut begs to be used as your fuck toy. Please allow your slut to taste, to feel your cocks. Please fuck this slut!"

"We will, open that mouth, do not come unless commanded to do so."

As ordered, this slave opened it's mouth. Goddess began slowly moving her cock in and out of the slave's mouth. Issuing a command to lick and suck the cock as she increased the rhythm of her penetration. Goddess fucked her slave deeply enough to ensure her cock was drenched in saliva.

"slut beg me to take your virginity, to make you my slave bitch."

"Please Goddess, fuck your slave slut. Your slave dreams of having your cock fill it's ass cunt. Please"

The slave screamed as Goddess slowly worked her cock into her slave's ass. Mistress took advantage of the open mouth, stuffing the slut's mouth with her cock. When Goddess's cock fully entered her slave, she slowly began to increase the rhythm of her penetration until she was poundIng the slave's ass cunt.

"alright, show me what a submissive little slut you are, come for me. That ass is full of my cock, show me how much you love serving, come now."

This slave was overwhelmed by the the cocks in both of it's holes, the reaction to Goddess's command was nearly instantaneous; a massive orgasm. The women exchanged positions, so Mistress could express her dominance, she too fucked the slave to orgasm. They gave the slave no time to fully recover, it was released, cuffed and commanded to use it's tongue to clean the equipment of the humiliating proof of it's ecstasy found in it's owner's use.

Over the next few weeks, the slave's life was totally filled with domestic and sexual service. The two dominant women spending more and more time together. Early one evening the slave was commanded to kneel before the women, who had seated themselves together on the coach.

"slut, we have developed feelings for each other and have decided to move in together. We have decided we enjoy having a slave to use, abuse and serve us. We want that to be you, however you need to understand a few things. First, this is 24/7 permanently if we grow tired of you; we will sell or give you away but never free you. You will be equally and jointly owned by both of us. This is a one time offer, without knowing what the future holds, you must decide now!"

"Goddess - Mistress, this slave begs your ownership, begs to serve you any way you should desire, knowing it will never breath a free breath again."

The movers had come and gone, the new couple had joyfully settled to their new life together. Mistress approach her slave ordering it to stand, the slave was bound firmly at the wrists and elbows locking it's arms behind it's back. Mistress blindfolded the slave and lead it into a closet commanding it to wait. After what seemed like forever, the women lead the slave from the closet, ordering it to kneel. The bindings were released with the slave's hands being attached to the frame of some type of apparatus. The slave being place in an upright kneeling position with it's arms splayed away from it's body.

"first slut we are going to clear mark you as a slave."

Each women took a steel half circle, interlocking each section around the slave's neck; leaving the slave collared in a locked collar.

"now to display your willingness to suffer for your owners."

Each of the women began playing with the slave's nipples, after they enlarged; the nipples were pierced with a long needles which were quickly replaced by locked rings. As the slave began to recover from the pain of the piercing, the apparatus was adjusted moving the slave to a bowed position.

12