All Comments on 'My New life'

by uxorioussonny

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Boring. Especially the sex.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely NOT an erotic tale, bordering on extreme submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I to want to be your slave goddess

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing but abuse of a damaged individual.

Nothing erotic.

Nothing redeeming.

No vote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Handing over a slave without discussing it with them? Major betrayal.

Abuse? Without getting something positive? Destructive.

Branding? Torture.

-

You got this very wrong. Yes, it's fantasy, and the idiotic dreamers will praise it, but this is horror.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No thrills, no excitement. No arousal, just pain and punishment. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The branding had the Opposite effect that the women had thought it would have. They believed it would permanently seal his station in live as their lowly slave. But the burning of his ass cheeks had made him realize, he was no longer his wife's husband. But just their slave/Property, and his life long Slave Fantasy Evaporated in a flash of Serene white hot heat. As soon as he woke from his being Permanently mark, so harsley with the branding iron. That he was going to kill them both, and Escape. The next time they had him go to the kitchen and put the maid uniform on, he was ready. As he came out with the servicing tray of food, little did they know he had a very sharp Butcher knife under the tray. Quickly taking the knife, he Slit both their Throat's. As they sat there bleeding to death, he turned to them both and said, "I Resign, you fucking bitches", then getting closer to his Dying wife's eat he said, "your a cheating slut". Told you I wanted to be a slave. But I never told you I wanted to be a cuckold. He got dressed, took all their money, and Jewelry, and drove away..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous