My New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A man is enslaved by two cruel lesbian mistresses.
1.8k words
4.16
5.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction, and will focus on some of my own personal fantasies, elements include noncon, foot worship,kidnapping, enslavement, physical+mental domination, chastity, forced feminization, bondage, and other taboo things, probably wont be too plot heavy, if these things offend you than click away now)

I don't remember much about the days leading up to my fateful encounter with the women who would eventually become my owners. Ever since the pandemic the days kind of blended together, and I felt as if my life was going in circles. I desperately needed a change of scenery and decided a road trip across America would help me see the beauty in life once again. With all the foresight a 22 year old carries, I didn't tell any of my friends or family where I was going, as I thought to surprise them with pictures of my adventures along the way. That would prove to be a fatal mistake.

So in the old station wagon inherited from my grandfather I went, and decided now was the time to head west. Starting in Vermont, it stood to reason that it made sense to see the norther half of the US first, drive down through California, then see the southern states on the way back. As far as I know, the car never made it further than Ohio. Somewhere on the interstate the thing up and died on me. I never knew much about cars, other than I had just filled the tank 75 miles back and the nearest auto shop was 100 miles ahead. So I was stranded on the interstate at the dead of night. Amazingly, a car stops when I sticky my thumb out, the only car that I had seen for at least an hour. Another fatal mistake.

The car stops with a window rolled down.

"Looks like your car had plans that didn't involve getting you where you're going" said a voice belonging to a thirty something year old woman.

Her brown hair came down just past her shoulders which was accenting her slightly above average looks, Definitely not bad looking, just nothing to write home about. From what I could see, she was wearing a white sweatshirt with a black skull on the front and black sweatpants, as if she herself dressed to be comfy during a long drive.

"Yeah, I knew the thing was old but I thought I'd be able to use her for one last road trip" I replied.

"Well hop in, we'll get you to a mechanic and maybe she'll be good to tow in the morning" she said with a deceptively warm smile.

I smiled back and gratefully got in the passenger seat of her hatchback. My biggest mistake.

"The name's Sherry"

"Derek. Thank you so much for this!"

"No problem, Derek, what are you doing all the way out here? I saw your Vermont plates." Sherry stepped on the gas quite abruptly. I didn't think much of it.

"I needed a change of pace, my life was looking like the same thing every day. Figured the great American road trip would inspire me to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life."

"And you thought you'd tackle it on your own? No friends or family wanted to come with?"

"I didn't tell anyone I was doing this. Wanted it to be my own thing you know? Be a man finding his own way."

I would end up really regretting saying that last thing, as before I knew it I was ambushed by someone hiding in the backseat with chloroform and a cloth that was abruptly pressed against my mouth and nose, and I lost consciousness almost immediately.

I don't know how long I was out. Could have been a day, could have been more. Who knows how many drugs where in that car. All I knew for sure that we sure as shit weren't in Ohio. It was way too hot and swampy. I later found out I got dragged all the way to the backwater swamps of Louisiana, ironically one of the places I was most excited to visit. My surroundings were dark and gloomy, with only a strip of light coming from up a set of stairs through what looked like an angle. A cellar door, perhaps.

Without thinking, I immediately got up and ran for the door, but couldn't move more than two feet. There was a chain around my neck that was bolted to the concrete wall, keeping me from moving more than five feet from the bolt . I tried to take the chain off but it was secured with a padlock. I then noticed that I was completely naked. That's when the panic set in.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I'M HERE AGAINST MY WILL! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MEEE!"

The only people to hear my cries for help were my captors. They were exercising inside the main house and heard my cries for help through an open window just above the cellar door. Within a couple minutes the cellar door swung open and down came two women. The first was Sherry, the bitch who tricked me. The other was a woman who could have been the same age, maybe a little older. A dark skinned black woman with her hair done up in a ponytail. Both were wearing tank tops, booty shorts, and pink and purple sneakers as if they had just been on the treadmill or lifting weights. Both women were tall and muscular, maybe 6'2" and 6'4" respectfully, and both towered over my 5'6" frame. I eventually learned to regret not working out.

"Good morning, slave boy! Did you have a nice nap? I hope the accommodations were to your liking!" Sherry said this with a maniacal laugh to follow, with the other woman having a deeper, somehow more menacing laugh.

"What the fuck is this Sherry?! You twisted bitches need to let me go now!"

After my outburst, the black woman pinned me against the wall with her forearm pressing against my windpipe.

"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO US THAT WAY! YOU WILL SPEAK RESPECTFULLY AND CALL US MISTRESS SHERRY OR MISTRESS TONYA AT ALL TIMES! THERE WILL BE SEVERE PUNISHMENT IF YOU DON'T!"

To accentuate the "severe punishment", mistress Tonya proceeded to slap my face over and over again for what felt like minutes, before kicking me in the balls with her sneaker hard, forcing me to double over on the ground at their feet.

Sherry crouched down and grabbed my head, forcing my face to look up at hers before spitting on it. She then began to speak while the spit rolled down my face.

"Listen up slave. I'm only gonna say this once. Tonya and I are your owners now, which may be the worst thing that could have happened to you. We both prefer women, but nothing gets us going like having bitch boy at our mercy. If you don't do everything we say, punishments will be severe. If you do everything you're told... well punishments will still be severe but we promise you'll love it a hell of a lot more! Don't even entertain the notion of escape. Your car has already been sold for parts. Your phone was destroyed back in Ohio. Your wallet has been burned along with all the clothes you had in your car. Whatever else was in your car was turned into a neat little cube 500 miles away. All anyone will ever know or care to know is you disappeared on your fun little road trip and were never seen again. If you try to escape, we'll make you regret it permanently!"

Tonya chimed in. "Not to mention this estate I inherited from my parents is huge, surrounded by woods believed to be haunted by the locals. Ain't no one coming to look around here for nothing, pretty boy! You are our property now so you better start acting like it."

It was all too much to take in. My mind, still half drugged, wanted to believe it was some horrible nightmare. I pleaded with the two women.

"Please let me go. I don't want to be your slave. I just want to go home please let me go. I won't tell anyone I swear!"

The two women grinned in an evil way, as if they were hoping I'd resist my new position. Without warning Tonya unlocked the padlock and let my neck free. Sherry grabbed me by the hair and forced me to walk beside her up the stairs. Once we reached the top, the hot soupy air of the swamps hit me like nothing had before. Tonya wasn't lying. There were only woods and swamps as far as the eye could see. Not to mention the ten foot tall fence surrounding the property. I knew I wasn't getting away any time soon, but my mind still resisted. Foolishly, I hit Sherry in the face in order to break her grip on me. All I accomplished was hurting my hand and pissing her off!

"Ah! You little shitbird. Hey babe, our new property thinks he can take us in a fight!" Sherry said in an irritated yet amused croon.

"Oh this oughta be good! I love tagteaming little bitches with you baby! Lets give him what for!"

Without further ado, I was put in more pain and humiliation I had ever experienced in my life. Sherry pinned my arms behind my back which already hurt like hell. Tonya cracked her knuckles and started slapping and punching me all over my body. She punched my torso so hard I thought I would puke. Sherry held my head up high while Tonya slapped my face repeatedly. After a while, I was thrown into the dirt. I barely had the time to pick my head up before both women started standing on me. They stepped all over my back and ass with their filthy shoes before flipping me over. I tried desperately to crawl away with no success. They stepped on my cock and balls with their sneakers to ensure I stayed put.

The two sadistic mistresses stood over me laughing, knowing they held all the power. I couldn't take any more abuse, was ready to do anything to make it stop, and they knew this. They got off of my body and stepped away, just so the next part would be all the more humiliating.

Tonya was the first to speak. "If you're ready to be a good slave boy, then crawl to us and kiss our shoes! Thank us for our mercy and thank us for allowing you to be our slave!"

Sherry chimed in. "We can keep going if you'd like! Either way works for us!"

The only choice I had was hardly a choice at all. I scrambled to my knees and quickly crawled to my new owners. I desperately planted kisses all over their shoes. I spoke while I kissed.

"Thank you, mistress Sherry and mistress Tonya, for allowing me to become your slave! Thank you for showing mercy to your slave. Thank you for allowing me to kiss your shoes!"

My new life had just begun. (To be continued...)