My New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, no shit." Kala chimed in. Then, "Sorry."

I Just chuckled at the two of them.

"Are you moving up here then Scott?" Kenz asked.

"Not on a permanent basis, but I'll probably spend a good amount of time here while this gets completed."

"So, we need to get back and pickup Gram's for supper. Will one of you follow us and bring her since all four won't fit in the truck. Or, I guess we could all four take your car." I said.

"Let's take our car so we can all ride together." Kala said."Scott, you can drive and Gram's can sit up front with you and we'll sit in the back."

We headed back to Gram's and she was ready to go. The girls showed her the picture for their mom and I gave her the better framed picture for her to keep. She was ecstatic.

We took off for the state line and when we passed the GM dealer Kenz spoke up from the back seat, "Um, Scott, the gold pickup is not on the lot."

"Yeah, I know. It's being prepped.

"Wait, you know?" Kala said, "You bought it didn't you."

I just grinned in the mirror.

"I think I've dropped into never land." Kenz said.

We had a nice dinner and on the way back I stopped at the complex and let Gram's see the office and attached unit.

"Wow! This is nice." She said.

Kala piped up, "And by Tuesday evening the unit will be ready to move in with it full of furniture and appliances."

"Seriously?" Gram's asked. "You're making an old lady's head spin with how fast you're moving."

"Your not that old." I grinned. Kissing her on the cheek.

"Flattery will get you anywhere." She blushed.

We soon left and after making sure their Gram's was settled back home. The girls and I headed back to the farm. With Kenz driving their car so they could get back to work later in the day.

After Kala got in she asked, "So when do you take delivery of the new truck?" grinning.

"Should be ready sometime tomorrow morning." I said.

We got about 5 miles down the road and my phone rang. I answered it and it was Sam from the GMC dealership.

"Hey Sam, what's up."

"Your truck is ready to pick up if you want to this evening. I'll be here for another hour."

"Sweet, the timing is perfect. I should be there in about 15 minutes. See you then." and hung up.

Kala just looked at me with a questioning look.

"Call and have your sister follow me when I turn."

Kala called Kenz and told her to follow us.

I took a back way to get to the dealer ship and pulled around to the side away from the front knowing that they would have it sitting out there waiting.

We got out and went in the side door and I went directly to Sam's office knowing that it would not be visible from there.

"Hey Sam, got everything ready to go?" As I stepped into the office with the girls behind me.

"Yep, just need your signature on these 4 documents and then you give me the check so I can run it through. Oh shit!" He responded when he saw Kenz and Kala's blond heads and in their boy shorts and halters.

I sat down and signed the paperwork and wrote out the check for the purchase. He couldn't keep his eyes focused on what I was doing.

"Already got the temp plates on it and everything checks out. It's ready to rumble. Need me to show you anything?" He said.

"Nah, I should be good. Thanks buddy." I said.

I tossed the keys to my truck to Kala and said, "You drive it the rest of the way and follow me back out of here. Let's go have a look."

We walked out the door and there sat the truck all tricked out. I also had them put a different set of black steel spoke wheels to go with the better tires. It looked bad ass.

"OH! MY! GOD!" Both girls squealed at the same time. "That's so bad ass!"

Sam and I just about busted a gut laughing at their response.

"That looks sweet!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah it does. I took a picture of it after we got it washed and waxed. We have had so many stop and look it over in the last hour and a half since we pulled it out here next to the HWY, this place has been a freaking zoo."

"Cody Reed came past a bit ago and asked how much we wanted for it." He laughed. "When I told him who bought it he just shook his head and said,"It figures.""

"Hey Sam, you going to be here tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah until about 11:00, then I have to leave. Why?"

"I'll stop in to talk to you about trading the other one in on a new truck."

"Sweet, what you got in mind?"

"That one's big brother." pointing to the Canyon and grinning.

"Oh god! That would be awesome." He said.

"See you in the AM." and we left.

----------------------------------------

We headed out in a convoy headed home with me in the lead in the new truck.

We got home and headed into the house after stopping and letting Kenz look at the truck. I took pictures of both girls behind the wheel with their phones and mine.

We went inside and asked, "Hey, you girls want pizza like we had that Friday night you stalked me home?"

They both blushed, "Hmm, Yeah." They both said at the same time.

"That was good pizza." Kenz said.

I called Pizza House and ordered another pizza and cheese bread. They said it would be ready in about 35 minutes.

"We have about 20 minutes before we head that way unless you girls want to take the new truck for a spin. I'll even let you two take turns driving."

"Lets go!" they both chimed in at the same time.

"Kenz gets first drive since Kala got to test drive the other day." I said.

Kala looked a little pouty but nodded agreement.

I showed Kenz the basic controls, lights, turn signals, etc. then got in the back seat behind Kala.

We headed out and when we got to town, I said, "Roll down your windows girls. I'm going to stay back here out of sight behind the tinted windows."

I knew this would stir up every red blooded teen boy in town this evening seeing two hot blonds in a nice new tricked out 4WD truck.

We cruised past the Rural King lot and sure enough a gaggle of farm boys with their high rise 4WD trucks were gathered. When we went past, Kala glanced over and gave them a quick smile. It was like walking up and kicking a live hornets nest. A mad scramble ensued with trucks firing up.

Two tore out of the parking lot onto the highway causing three cars to have to brake hard and stop.

Just so happens the second car was an unmarked State cop in a black mustang. It's flashing lights lit up and the siren wailed pulling over the two trucks.

Kenz and Kala looked back in the mirrors when they heard the siren but decided it wasn't for us and Kenz continued on. I started laughing.

Kenz said, "What?"

"Don't you two realize that commotion was because of you?" I asked.

Kala said, "No way?" more a statement than a question.

"Yes way." I said. "All that noise from the trucks starting and those two pulling out in front of the cop was because the boys back there saw to hot girls in a tricked out 4WD truck. Kala smiling at them was what fanned the already smoldering fuse." Laughing.

"Seriously?" Kala squealed.

"As a heart attack." I replied.

"Am I going to get in trouble?" Kenz said with her eyes wide.

"Relax, you did nothing wrong. Besides Steve, the state cop, was a high school buddy of mine."

We passed the Pizza House since our order wouldn't be ready yet. When we got to the other side of town there was a car lot full of gear-heads in their shiny sporty cars sitting at the Performance Pro parking lot.

"Pull in here and turn around going out the other end of the parking lot." I said.

Kenz turned on the turn signal and pulled through the lot. By now the girls were attuned to the fact they could get a rise out of young hot blooded teen boys and Kenz flashed her pearly whites at the lot.

Another hornets nest kicked. The guys scattered heading for their cars and firing up. By now the procession from Rural King was pulling in the lot.

One shinny new Challenger was already in gear and spinning tires trying to impress us. I recognized the driver as Trenton Sadler, smart ass, thinks his crap don't stink, wanna be ladies man, just like his father, Tom Sadler the city councilman.

I also recognized the first 4WD following us through the lot as BJ, Larry's younger brother.

"CCEEERRRUUNCH" the Challenger folded against BJ's heavy tube steel front brush guard scratching the paint on it.

I laughed out loud as Kenz pulled back onto the highway with traffic now backing up in the other lane.

"OH, MY, GOD! Did that Challenger just hit that truck?" Kala exclaimed.

"Yeah he did, couldn't have happened to a more fitting guy either. I think we had better head for Pizza House and see if our order is ready." I said. "BJ may cream him since he probably scratched the pain on his brush guard."

"You know the guy in the truck he hit?" Kenz asked.

"Yeah, that's Larry's, that you guys met at the cookout, little brother."

Kala said, "Guess this is our fault again." Grinning.

"You two might avoid flashing your pearly whites at these hot blooded teen boys for a bit."

"Is it OK if we keep flashing our pearly whites at the hot blooded guy in the back seat?" Kenz giving me an ear to ear smile in the mirror.

"You damn well better." I quipped. Grinning back.

"Just checking." Kenz said.

We got to Pizza House and pulled in a few minutes before our order was ready. I got us soft drinks and sat down to wait.

In a couple of minutes a black mustang pulled in beside the truck. I saw Kenz's eyes grow as big as saucers.

"OH! MY! GOD! It...It's the state trouper. He...he's walking around looking at your truck."

I looked around and over my shoulder and Steve was just finishing his walk around.

He came in and walked up to the counter and ordered a soft drink and payed for it. Then he walked over to the condiments table and got a straw putting it in his drink.

He turned around and looked at the girls sitting across from me. I just sat there kinda out of sight. He smiled and tipped his hat at them and then saw me sitting there.

"Oh crap, hey Scott. I never suspected you to be involved in the ruckus in town tonight." Laughing.

I grinned back at him and said, "Hey Steve, how are things?"

"Well, it was pretty quiet until just a bit ago after two lovely young blondes came rolling through town in a nicely tricked out truck." Grinning. "Which one of you were the driver since I can't tell you apart?"

Kala and I looked at Kenz who turned red in the face and shyly held up her hand meekly saying, "Me."

"Well young lady, seems you have stirred things up a bit this evening. Seems one of the local cops is on the other end of town at the Performance Pro parking lot with a two vehicle accident. Seems young Sadler was trying to leave in a hurry to chase down a pickup full of hot girls when he failed to avoid the brush guard of a truck that had just come from Rural King."

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"Seems the truck isn't hurt too much. Just a scratched brush guard and the air bags deployed, no one hurt. The Challenger on the other hand, maybe four grand give or take, in damages to young Sadler's new car his "DADDY" (in air quotes) gave him last week."

"So, Scott, I gather that this is your new truck?"

"Yeah, just took delivery this evening. Thought I'd let my girlfriends take it for a spin while we picked up pizza for supper."

"Girlfriends? As in girls that are your friends or the traditional reference of girlfriend?"

"Traditional reference."

"Interesting."

"Steve Baker, I'd like you to meet Makenz and Makala Jones from Fairfield. Girls this is Steve Baker aka Trouper Baker of the Illinois State Police."

"How the hell do you tell them apart?" He asked after shaking their hands and saying "Pleased to meet you two lovely young ladies."

"I'm getting there but sometimes it is quite the challenge. I suspect if they really set their minds to it, they could string me along for quite a while before I would figure out the deception." I saw a look flash between them.

"Thought I was going to have to do traffic control this afternoon in front of the dealer with that sitting on the lot. That is one tricked out truck." Steve said.

"Thanks. Think I'm going to order it's big brother tomorrow."

"Seriously? Well they are going to see you coming down the street which ever you would be driving."

"Well, I need to get back on patrol, try and not stir up the local young males too much. I'd hate to have to write more tickets like tonight for failure to yield right of way. I could have given them reckless driving but elected to go lightly on them not taking too many points away. See you later Scott."

"Bye Steve and stay safe."

"Thanks, I'll try." He walked out the door to get in his patrol car.

"GOD! I have to go pee." Kenz said.

"Too much excitement sis?" Kala chided.

"DUH!" was her reply as she got up and went to the restroom..

Kala and I both laughed.

Before Steve got in his car the parade started around the Pizza House. When the first 4WD pulled in he slowed down and continued toward the exit upon seeing the black unmarked mustang with black wheels and tinted windows. The parade of trucks then cars followed suit and continued on with the trucks headed toward Rural King and the cars toward Performance Pro.

"Scott your order is ready!" Sandy yelled.

Kenz had come back and we got up and I paid for the pizza and cheese bread and we left.

"Nice truck!" Sandy said.

"Thanks."

We got in the truck and headed home. As we passed the Rural King, the boys noticed the truck going past and they ran to their trucks firing up again. This time though, they were much more orderly in pulling out onto the highway. When we turned, I noticed the line of trucks following us and got prepared for a confrontation if needed.

We pulled in the drive and got out just as the first truck drove past the house. I made sure they saw me standing watching them as they passed, one, two, three........six. Six tucks passed the house headed toward Lances'. I let the girls carry the pizza inside and stood outside but walked down toward the road with Sam by my side.

In a little bit they came back past headed toward town. I stood with my legs spread shoulder wide and my arms folded over my chest not batting an eye while Sam stood in front of me growling the whole time. The driver would not look my way. Just as the first truck passed the driveway he hit the accelerator and took of in a hurry. The remaining five trucks did the same with the driver and passengers that I could see not looking my way. I hoped I had established my alpha male territory and that would be the last of it.

----------------------------------------

I went inside and the girls had the pizza on the table with plates and drinks out. We sat down and ate then headed to the living room couch to watch some TV.

Or so I thought. I had no sooner gotten in the middle of the couch when I was attacked by both girls who had taken off their halters and shorts leaving only their sexy thong panties.

"You're our desert tonight." They both stated at the same time.

I was pushed down on the couch and the girls started pulling off my clothing. First my shirt then my belt and pants were undone. Both of them started pulling on the waist of my jeans dragging them down my legs. I didn't even have to lift my hips to aid in the removal. That was just how determined they were to get me in my birthday suit. I was already becoming hard and my boxers were almost fully tented.

Kala grabbed the waist of my boxers and lifted it over my erection letting it slap back against my belly. She then pulled them down my legs as Kenz was stripping my socks off.

Damn! Both girls appeared to be really turned on from the trip to town in the truck. I could smell their aroused pussies.

When I was stark naked they both pulled me up from the couch and then drug me to my bedroom. They all but threw me on the bed and jumped on me.

"We're going to jump your boner and not let you up until you cum in both of us." Kenz said.

One girl started at my lips and the other at my feet. They both started kissing and nibbling on my body after Kala tried to lick my tonsils as she Frenched me causing me to moan. She continued to suck on my lower lip pulling it out before moving to my chin, down my neck then to my ear lobe. From there she started down my throat before trailing down my chest licking and teasing both nipples.

At the same time Kenz started kissing and licking at my ankles alternating from one leg to the other moving up the inside of my legs quickly getting to my upper thighs.

By the time she got to my crotch, Kala was getting there as well. Both then took turns licking and sucking my manhood and my gonads. I never knew just how turned on this could make me.

I started to move to stroke both the girls and got my hands smacked.

Kenz said, "Unh, unh, unnh. Keep your hands to yourself. Unless we ask you to. We said that you were going to be our desert. We will feed you your desert in time."

Now the anticipation was maddening.

The girls can now tell when I'm getting close to blowing my load and back off enough to just keep me near the edge. Then Kenz moves up and plants her wet puss on my lips. So I start licking her slit and clit. Kala points my now very hard manhood skyward and mounts in sliding me into her wet, hot pussy.

"Mmmmm...gzzmmse...mat...eels...gmmd." mumbling while eating Kenz out. Both girls are very aroused. The teasing drive I had them perform must have really worked them up. It's not long and Kenz is wiggling all over my face leaking her love juices and I could hear the moaning and groaning from both girls.

"Ooooo...AAAAaa...ennngh...OOOO....GAWD!..." Kenz moaned.

"AAAAHHH...OOOOOooo...MMMMMmm..." from Kala.

Suddenly Kala shifted and it must have lit her fuse. "OOOOHHH...GOD!...I...I'm...Cummming!...EEEEIIEAAAH!"

Hearing that and my tonguing of Kenz's clit then sticking my tongue in her opening must have set her off. "AAAAIIEE...OOOHH!...M...MY...GAWD!...NNNNNNGGGHHH!" soaking my face with her love juice.

I was on the verge of cumming my self when Kala grabbed my cock and squeezed enough to stop my eruption.

Damn! The need to cum is getting so intense by that time my eyes are starting to water.

They both went back to stroking me and then Kenz slid her sweet lips over my pole starting to bring me back to the edge again only to let me slide down again.

I was almost in desperation.

Then Kenz mounted me and started bouncing on my pole.

"Ahh...ahh...AAAHNNN!"

"Oh my god..yes...yes...aaahhhhhh...ooooohhhhhh...jeeze that's good...oooooooooooohh."

"That's be...there... harder...ooohhhh that's nice...jeez, that's great...oooohhhh...harder...ooohhh...ooohhh...more...oh jeez, oh gawd..."

And then comes her climax...

"AAH...AAH...GAWD...JEEZE..OH FUCK...OH MY GAWD...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHIIIEEEE..." as her climax rolled on..."Oh...oh... that's...oh...oh...hhhmmmmmmm."

"AAAHHHHHHHHH...OH JEEZ...FUCK...FUCK...oh god...Scott...oh Scott...ooooohhhh ...aaahhhhhh."

The blood engorged length of my shaft started developing a pleasurable sensation that grew with every thrust. All the while it felt like my balls were swirling; tightening up for the moment they would erupt and hose out Kenz's pussy with my cum.

I usually just grunt loudly. This climax left me sounding more like Kenz. With the first squirt I almost doubled over with the sensation of it. Almost breathless...

"Oh my...aaaaaahhhhh...NNNNGGH!"
The most intense pleasure which left me stunned with the pleasure of it rushing through my body with..."aaaaaahhhhh...oooooohhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmmmm."

At one point thrusting my still hard cock in and out of Kenz's contracting sex, then holding it deep in her love sleeve as I felt intense pleasure down the center of my shaft to join the flood of my sex that was already filling her love canal until I was squeezed dry.