My New Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then walked over to me and shook my hand and said, "I'm Molly."

"I'm Scott Stevens." I said. "Nice to meet you."

"I...I'm s...sorry for..for trying to use the girls against you." She said.

I nodded my head and smiled a friendly smile still holding her hand and gently squeezed it.

She gave me a slight smile knowing I accepted her apology without a verbal exchange.

She turned to the girls and said, "Well, I had better let you guys get to whatever your plans were for the evening. You certainly did not come here to just see me." with a grin. Clutching the picture to her chest.

Kala spoke, "Scott is taking us on a date tonight. Nice dinner and a movie." with a small grin.

Then, Kala said, "The only thing you did for us that was the right thing was taking the money from my purse leaving me short to pay for our pizza. If you hadn't done that this knight in shinning armor would not have come to our rescue. Thank you for that selfish move." with a small smile.

Molly walked up to both girls and gave them both a hug at the same time.

"Thank you so much for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon. I want to hear about your date." Molly told them.

"OK, we will try and get back in a few days." They both said at the same time.

"It's time to go back to your room now Molly." The nurse said.

She nodded her head and turned to leave then looked back and waived bye with tears in her eyes.

The girls waved back with tears in theirs.

I was starting to tear up as well.

The nurse looked back at me and mouthed 'wait for me'. I nodded my head.

In a bit the nurse came back in wiping her eyes.

She sniffed and said, "I was really reluctant to let you guys see her this evening and especially you Scott. But I have to say, what you girls did here this evening will probably do more to help her through this than anything we could ever do for her in the next 6 to 8 weeks. I know you promised to try and come back in a few days, but please wait a good week. What she is going to go through the next several days is going to be really rough. If we can get her through that then if you all can support her she will stand a good chance of rehabbing.

I nodded and said, "I understand. I will see they wait until they hear how she is doing."

"I know that you all were headed out for a nice enjoyable evening. This has been emotional for you girls as well as Molly. Please try and have a good evening. What you did here was really, really nice and you should be happy about that." The nurse continued. "I'll see you out then I have to go and call Dr. Hayden back about your visit. He wanted to keep on top of Molly's treatment and recovery."

We left with the girls still a bit emotional but feeling good about the visit.

----------------------------------------

It wasn't long and we were pulling into the Mount Vernon Hotel and Event Center. We parked and grabbed our overnight luggage. I had packed a bigger suitcase because I had packed my Borg costume and the Yeoman's outfits for the girls for a little fantasy role playing.

We checked in and they asked for ID for the two girls as well as me. Being so young looking they wanted to be sure they were of legal age adults. They passed inspection and we were soon off to the room. But not before the guy at the check in desk giving the girls a good looking over.

We got out of the elevator on our floor and headed to the room toward the end of the hall. I opened the door and the girls went in and turned around looking over the room. The door to the bedroom was open and there was a single king sized bed. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi type bath that was big enough for two or three depending on their sizes. With the girls being petite, I suspected we all three could get in.

"Oh, Wow, this is nice!" Kenz exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is." Kala joined in.

"So we can probably rest for a half hour before getting supper if you want. After supper you can chose from the 8 movies that are playing at the Theater 8 complex." I said. "I have three choices for supper for you two to choose from."

"You two were awful quiet on the drive from the rehab facility." I commented.

Kala spoke up. "Yeah, I'm still leery of mother but I felt good about visiting her just the same. I'm still trying to come to grips with her admitting herself to rehab."

"Me too." Said Kenz.

"The only thing we can do is see how she does and go from there." I said.

"Yeah." They both chimed in.

We sat for a bit and scanned the channels and I ran across a couple of adult pay per view channels.

"What?" Kenz said. "You can buy adult movies in motels?"

I laughed at their lack of world experiences and said, "Yeah, that is pretty common. Most of the motels I have stayed in for work have the ability for you to buy adult movies up to triple X rated."

"How many have you watched?" Kala asked.

"I did once to see what they were like. Some are good most are not." I had to make sure and pay for it separately since I was on travel for work and could not have it show up on my motel bill."

"Where are we going to eat?" Kenz asked.

"Here is a list of three places, one is the nice restaurant here in the motel and here is the list of movies playing at the theater complex for you to choose from as well."

"Here is a menu for the motel restaurant. Kala said. "The motel directory has menus for the other two as well."

They looked over the menus and decided on the restaurant here in the motel when Kenz said, "Can we have room service? We've never had that before?"

"If that is what you girls want, that is fine with me. We have a table and chairs here in the suite so we should be fine."

"I like that idea." Said Kala.

"Room service it is. It looks like we can order anything from the menu that the restaurant serves. They do have some good steaks and chicken dishes. I have eaten here in the past when there has been training sessions or special occasions for work. Let's decide on what we want and then you can look over the movie list."

Kala decided on the Grilled chicken breast and steamed vegetables and roll. Kenz picked the steak and chicken shish kabobs and rice with biscuits. I decided on a fillet mignon with baked potato and salad. We also ordered a pitcher of iced tea to go with it.

Kenz said, "I was looking over the movie listings and then checked out the movies for pay per view here in the motel room. There is a better selection on the pay per view. I know we got all ready to go out but, I wouldn't mind just staying in and enjoying the evening here."

"That's OK with me as well." Said Kala.

I grinned and said, "OK, I had planned on strutting you two out on my arm tonight to show you off but I can wait for my high school reunion on one condition."

Looking at me with a suspicious gleam in her eye Kala asked, "And what would that be?"

I got up and went over to my suit case and opened it up. I reached in and pulled out the two original series Star Trek female uniforms and tossed them on the coffee table in front of the couch where the girls were sitting.

"You two must wear these for me this evening." grinning.

The girls looked at the uniforms then back at my Cheshire Cat grin before saying in unison, "OH! MY! GOD! You found them and bought them!" then both girls grinned.

"OK, buster, where's yours?" Kala said.

"It's in the suitcase. You'll see it later." I said. "Oh, and I want you to put them on before supper gets here. They said it would be about 45 minutes." still grinning.

Kenz got up picking up one of the uniforms and headed to the bathroom and said, "I'll be back in few minutes." with a devious smile.

Sitting with her mouth open watching her sister get up, "Wait for me!" Kala squealed and got up to follow with the other uniform.

They both took their overnight bags with them.

'This could get interesting.' I thought.

In a bit they told me to close my eyes while peeking out of the bathroom. I did.

They walked out and stood in front of me and said, "You can look now." in unison.

I opened my eyes and the two lovely petite, young ladies were standing in front of me with their hands clasped together held in front of them below their waist in front of their crotches. Their heads were slightly bowed with their mesmerizing green eyes slightly looking up at me. Smiles on both of their faces with their respective dimples, Kenz's on the left cheek and Kala's on the right cheek. Their blond hair hanging about their shoulders.

WOW! The look of the two them knocked my socks off.

Then they said at the same time in perfect harmony, "How may we be of service, Captain?" Breaking into glowing grins.

"Wow! I can think of a few ways." I said. "Don't move I need a picture of you." pulling my phone out and taking several shots.

"God! You girls look great! I may have to don the Hugh costume so we can go trick or treating this year."

"Sounds like fun." Kenz grinned.

"Turn around so I can see the back." I requested.

They did so and the uniform barely covered their sweet butts. I could not see the uniform panties that came with them but presumed they had put them on. Guess it's time to find out.

"Might I induce the two of you to perform a stretching exercise for me while in your present position?"

"You may not." Kala replied.

"Captain, might I remind you that we are to follow direct orders?" Asked Kenz.

I grinned. "Hm, in that case it is time for stretching exercises for my lovely crew. Feet shoulder width apart." They shuffled their feet to comply. "Now while trying to maintain balance, keep your knees straight and attempt to touch your toes and hold that position until I say relax."

They both bent over at the waist.

They both looked back at me. They didn't have the panties that came with the uniforms on but instead had skin toned panties that appeared to have a snap crotch that strained to remain closed in their present position.

I couldn't help but stare and found myself licking my lips subconsciously.

Suddenly, "Captain sees what he likes, he does." Kenz said.

Snapping out of my stupor, "Star Trek it is and Star Wars it is not." I replied.

Then, "Eyes front!" I exclaimed. They then looked forward taking their eyes off of me leering at them.

I took the three steps forward coming up behind them. They were in position in front of the couch.

I reached out with both hands and placed my index finger from each hand in each of the girls snapped crotches eliciting an "OH!" from each, and pulled my finger down unsnapping their lingerie and thrusting my finger into each of their now wet pussies.

They both let out a moan and fell forward on the couch with their knees on the seat cushions while reaching out and placing their hands on the back of the couch.

"Ummmh...Ooooohh..." Kala moaned as my right finger slid into her sex.

"AAAaagh...OH...OH...ooooooOOO..." Kenz moaned simultaneously.

I pulled my index finger from the girls and then thrust both index and middle fingers of each hand into their sex filling them fuller.

Kenz's head pressed into the back of the couch and pushed her hips back into my hand as I slid both fingers in to the third knuckle. "Oh god, Oh god, Oh fuck, Oh fuck.

MMMMhhnngghh...OOOOOoooo...MMMMMmhhhh...NNNnngghhh. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...OOO...yes...YES...YES...R...Right...T...There..."

My fingers hit her G-spot as I curled them and pulled them back out, then pushed them back in straightened then curling and pulling back again and again. Then "rrrrrRRRRR...OOOOOeeeEEE...AAIIGHH..." she climaxed with her right leg spasming and twitching.

I continued finger fucking her through her climax until she fell over on the couch grabbing my hand and holding it still with my fingers buried all the way in her soaking pussy, coating them with her sweet love juice.

I left my left hand between her legs and concentrated on Kala with my right hand thrusting the two fingers rapidly in and out also curling them as I pulled them back raking her G-spot as well. She was panting harder and harder as she chased her orgasm that was building to a mind blowing climax.

"AAAAAhhhhHHH...EEEE...ee...eeeee...AAHHH...NNNNGGGHH...OOOOEEE...FUCK...FUCK...OOO...FUCK ME...OOOHHHGAWDD!...I...I...I'm...C...Cu...Cumm...CUUUMMMINGGG!....FUUUUCCCK!" as she threw her head back and grabbed my right hand holding it against her soaking pussy and squeezing it between her thighs until I felt like it would pinch off.

She too fell over on the couch with her body trembling in orgasmic twitches soaking my right hand and fingers.

I finally pulled both hands from the girls and started alternating licking their juices off of my fingers and hands.

I finally licked everything I could from my hands and headed to the bathroom to wash off.

Just as I came out there was a knock on the door and "Room Service." Kenz was the first to come around and was finally able to stand. Though on wobbly legs.

"Let the girl in with our suppers sweetie and give her the $25 tip that I laid on the table."

Kenz looked at me wide eyed knowing that she reeked of her climax and looked like she had been rode hard and put up wet. I just grinned and nodded for her to go ahead.

The young lady wheeled in the serving cart with our meals and the odor of the girls climax hit her in the face. She paused and said, "Uh...Uh...h...here's...your...meal delivery." As she realized what had just been going on she turned red in the face and she grinned knowing that the girls had just gotten their world rocked. She turned quickly to leave.

I said, "Kenz, don't forget her tip." The server stopped and turned as Kenz managed to grab the money off the table and with a weak smile and her face flushed handed it to her.

The server started out the door and turned looking me in the eye and smiled knowing that I had just turned both girls inside out.

Kenz managed to make it to the bathroom to freshen up while Kala stood to do so as as well.

The girls came back to the table in a few minutes and I had our meals on the table from the cart.

We sat down to eat supper and in a bit Kala said, "Now that you have inspected the crew, when will we meet the Borg?" between bites.

"I hope that we have time for supper to digest and settle." Kenz said.

I grinned and said, "You never know when Hugh will make his appearance."

"So what movie do you girls want to rent to watch on the big screen TV?"

Both girls looked at each other but wouldn't say upfront what they were wanting.

I could tell something was on their mind the way the looked at each other smirking and starting to blush. "Let me guess." I said. "You two are interested in the adult selections."

Both girls giggled and blushed more if that was possible.

I walked over to the coffee table and picked up the TV schedule turning to the adult pay per view section.

"Would it be "Long Stroke Larry" or "Donna Does Dubai", how about "Camp Ground Cuties"..."

"Um...Camp Ground Cuties." They both chimed in at the same time.

"Um...which one would you like to watch, Captain?" Kala asked.

"It' really doesn't make any difference to me as long as it winds the two of you up." Grinning

We finished up supper and put the dishes on the cart and pushed it out into the hall by the door. We left a note thanking the chief for the delicious meals.

We retired to the couch and I took the remote and selected the movie and had it put on the room tab.

We got comfortable and the movie started.

There was a little bit of a plot that kind of resembled the camping trip last weekend if you used your imagination and squinted real hard. The girls were getting into the movie and started giggling about 15 minutes into it. As I sat there the movie was getting erotic enough I could tell it was having a bit of an effect on the them as well as me. Increasing our libidos as the girls in the movie were getting the boys they were camping with turned on playing in the lake and losing their bikinis romping around before the sex scenes started.

I got up saying I needed to use the little boys room taking the remote with me. I quietly grabbed the suitcase that had the Borg outfit I had used for Halloween last year. I went into the bathroom and changed into the costume.

Coming back out the movie was close to being over with both of the campground cuties close to climaxing as they were both being banged hard by the two young studs. I could tell that the girls were getting turned on by their giggles and they both seemed to be busy with their hands between their legs and moaning.

I turned out the lights with the switch on the wall by the bathroom door for the living/dining area and shut off the TV at the same time making it seem the power went out. Then ducked back in the dark bathroom.

The girls jumped when the lights went out. One of them said, "Scott, the power just went out...Scott...Scott?"

I heard one of them get up and stumble toward the bathroom. As she approached the door I stepped out and turned the bathroom light on to highlight my form.

"AH!" She screamed. Then realizing it was me in the Borg costume, punched me on the shoulder.

For a little gal, she packed a punch as I said "Ow." in surprise. Then grabbing her by the arm pulling her into the bedroom. I wasn't sure which of the twins I had a hold of since they were both dressed identically.

"Scott, wh...what are you doing?" she squealed.

"Time for you to be assimilated my sweet." In my lame Borg voice. "Resistance is futile."

I pulled her to the bed then pushed her down on it just as the other one followed us into the bedroom.

I reached out and grabbed the other twin and slapped a handcuff on her wrist and hooked the other cuff to a bed post trapping her in the room.

"You're next to become part of my collective." I said turning back to the one on the bed.

I climbed on the bed grabbing both wrists in my left hand pushing them above her head pinning them to the pillow as I pushed my knees between her legs parting her thighs.

I had modified the costumes black jump suit so that I could get my stiffening cock out quickly and had gone commando under it. After I got my manhood out I used my right hand to verify that her flesh toned crotch-less panties were still unsnapped. They were and she was sopping wet in arousal from the movie and the game play.

"H...How are you going to assimilate me?" she asked.

The light in the room coming from the bathroom was enough for me to see what I was doing but not make out whether I had Kenz or Kala in bed first.

"I'm going to inject some of my nanoprobes into your body while I probe your oral orifice with mine."

Now my costume was complete with mock eye cybernetic along with black flexible hoses coming out of it and attaching to my upper body armor that was made out of light fiberglass chest pieces and thin PVC arm and leg armor over a black body suit. I pretty much looked the part with the exception of making my face appear pale.

The twin I had on the bed was starting to get into the play acting and started squirming pretending to try and get away while her sister was starting to giggle. I suspected that the one I had on the bed was Kala but would soon find out for sure when I Frenched her and started to move into place to fuck her. I soon discovered that most of the costume was going to be a hindrance so I quickly stripped off the armor, hoses and eye piece.

As I got closer with my cock while holding myself up to take most of my weight off of her, I could feel the heat from between her legs. I took my cock in hand and pressed it against the panty opening thrusting along her slit between her and the now soaked material as I slid in the opening at her crotch.

I thrust three or four times getting my nanoprobe injector lubed up and felt her shudder in anticipation of my entry.