My New Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...Ooooh..." she moaned.

I pulled back and placed the head of my cock against the opening of her love tunnel and pressed gently sliding into her about a fourth of the way in my first push. Pulling back and thrusting again, I slide the rest of the way in until my balls slapped against her sweet butt.

"NNNnghh...OOOOHHH...Mmmmmmm..." She cooed.

"Damn, your wet and hot." I hissed. "Mmmmm."

She thrust up against me as I pulled back and rammed her again. "UNGH!" She moaned as I slammed home again. "GAWD...T...Take...Me....FUCK ME...Make me part of your collective luv." she said.

I pulled back and slammed home again feeling her aroused clit bump my pubes. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist locking her feet holding me inside her wet, hot pussy.

I started kissing her, shoving my tongue in her mouth where she started sucking on it like it was another, but much smaller cock. We moaned together sucking in each other's breath as we fucked each other harder and faster.

"MMMMmm...Geeze...Kala...Sooo...g...goood!" I mumbled.

"OOOoooo...Aaahh...G...GAWD...S...Scott...f...faster...harder...AAAhh...Nuh...Nuh...Mmmffgg...C...Cum...Cumming...AAAAAHH...OOOOO...NNNGGH!" shuddering in her climax.

I kept thrusting breathing harder and starting to sweat in the costume.

"C...Cumming...S...Sweetie...NNNUUGHH...MMMMph...AAAHH!" as my cock swelled before blasting my cum load into her filling her hot tunnel of love.

I collapsed on top of her but managed to hold myself up a bit with my elbows by her side and started kissing her sweet face all over. Her eyelids, eyebrows, forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and finally her tasty lips.

When she finally caught her breath she broke out in a fit of giggles.

I looked at her, "What?" I asked.

"Just...just...I...I don't know. Y...you...looked...a bit silly in that costume. But gawd! That felt good." between giggles.

I looked at her a moment and then burst out laughing. "Yeah I bet I did." Then thrust my still semi hard cock in her dripping puss as far as I could. "Bet you liked getting assimilated though."

"Mmmm did I ever." grinning up at me.

From the side of the bed, "Hello. What about me?" Kenz queried.

I pulled my soaking cock out of Kala rolling over next to Kenz and took the handcuff key from my pocket unlocking her from the bed post then putting that cuff on the other hand so I could pull her by the cloth chain that connected them.

I pulled her onto the bed rolling her over then getting on my knees straddling her pulling her arms up over her head, pushing my slick cock into her mouth for her to clean me up.

"Mmmm," she moaned then I felt her tongue push against the slit at the tip of my semi deflated cock before curling her tongue around the still sensitive head. She soon shifted a bit taking more of my love stick into her mouth while looking up into my eyes and smiling like the contented little minx she was becoming.

It didn't take long before I was fully engorged. When I pulled back from her mouth she gave me a little pouty look but when she saw the lust in my eyes, she licked her lips and grinned.

I leaned down and lightly kissed the tip of her slightly upturned nose then attacked her lips pushing my tongue in her mouth caressing her teeth then wrestling with her tongue.

We parted lips after inhaling each others breath. Me tasting a hint of my and Kara's sex on her.

I moved to place my legs between hers, parting her thighs in preparation of plunging my nanoprobe injector into her hot, wet pussy.

She caught her breath realizing what was coming but I noticed a sparkle in her eyes from the little bit of light from the bathroom.

My tool was slick from her mouth but I slid it against her wet slit to lube it some more and to tease her honey spot as well as her joystick with the tip of my cock.

She took another deep breath and said, "Assimilate me. Take me into your collective."

Her Yeoman's dress was already pushed up to her waist and I drew back not having to guide my shaft to its target. I slid my probe into her love tunnel between the silky crotch-less hems of her panties eliciting a loud moan from the both of us.

"OOOOo...Mmmm...GAWD!..." From her lips.

"MMRRrrr...MMMmm..." I growled in my throat.

She wrapped her soft legs around my waist as I drove all the way in till my balls were pressed against her inner thighs where they joined her torso.

I felt her petite body shudder as I plunged into her sweet hot depths, my stiff cock pulsing with anticipation.

I paused for a moment basking in the warm glow of our coupling. I slowly pulled back almost out of her hot sheath and heard her groan with the withdrawal.

"Uuuhh..."

Pausing with the head of my cock just inside her opening, I started the slow thrust back in wiggling my hips causing my cock head to dance against her G-spot on its way back into her lustful depths.

"Oooh...GAWD...yes...Nnugh..." as she shuddered again with what appeared to be a mini orgasim.

I continued to growl in my throat as the sensation of her pussy walls brushing against my blood engorged cock head.

It didn't take long for the both of us to get pretty worked up in our heated love making.

"UNGH...Oh my god...yes...yes...aaahhhhhh...ooooohhhhhh.. fuck! That ....feels.....so...good." from Kenz.

"Oh jeez, Kenz...I...Can't...hold...on...much more..." I panted.

"No...No...A...Almost...t...there..."

"OOOOHHH...G...GAWD...S...SCOTT!...NNNNGGHH!" she screamed and shuddered in her climax.

"NNNGHH...AAAGGHH!...K...Knezee...!" I bellowed. Pumping her full of cum.

I kept pumping her as her orgasm continued to roll on until her eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp. Panting like a puppy in July and her body twitching in small spasms.

Finally my cock started going limp but I just lay there on top of her with my hard on fading and our cum leaking out around it.

I rolled off of her in total disarray with Kala laughing at my state of dress.

"Still look silly huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, but, damn, we are a bunch of nerds!" Kala exclaimed. "To have gotten our worlds rocked with you wearing that get up is just too much." Laughing.

Kenz was coming back around and saw Kala and I laughing at the whole role play we just did and started laughing as well.

"Maybe I should get a Captain Kirk or Spock costume if we plan on doing this again. Save the Borg costume for Halloween if we decide to go trick or treating or get a party invite."

"Well, your and engineer, how about Scotty?" Kala asked.

"Hm." I replied.

"I might work on some Borg implants for the two of you to wear with your Yeoman's outfits after your assimilation though. Probably something subtle like 7 of 9 has though."

"That would be cool." Kenz said as she reached up with her handcuffed hands and put them around my neck pulling me in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Hm," She said, "these can work to help keep you trapped as well." With a sly grin and not letting me up.

"Seems so." I smiled.

I reached into my pocket and taking the key unlocked the handcuffs from her wrists after she let go of me.

"Anyone up for a stint in the Jacuzzi tub? I looked at it earlier and I believe we all three could fit in it. It might be a bit cozy but I'm up for cozy. I said.

"Me." chimed in Kenz.

"Sounds like fun." Kala replied.

I got up and headed to the bathroom taking off my costume. Looks like it needs washed and maybe a bit of repair after the assimilation process.

The girls stripped out of their Yeoman's outfits and we put the clothing in a laundry bag from the closet to take home and launder.

We spent the next hour in the tub just relaxing and gently fondling each other without getting really turned on for trying anything there. It was good quality time with the girls.

While in the tub:

"Your Borg outfit is really cool though. It looks like you did a good job putting it together." Kala said.

"Thanks, but Betty helped with the sewing work while I put together the hardware and we both came up with the way to integrate the material and the hardware with a little trial and error."

"How are you going to make us some Borg implants?" Kenz asked.

"Well, we have a 3D printer at Warhammer. I'll probably grab some images off the internet and design something on my laptop with my CAD tools. Then paint it and figure out a way to stick it to your skin on a short term basis like a kids tattoo.

"In fact, since the patents have come off on the technology for 3D printing the printers are becoming cheaper. I may invest in a small one to hobby around with."

"OK, what's a 3D printer and how does it differ from a printer connected to a computer?" Kala asked.

"I keep forgetting that most people have not encountered 3D printers. Most that are available right now take a spool of plastic filament that is kind of like weed eater line and melts it while depositing it on a flat surface building up the item layer by layer. Then as it cools down the plastic adheres together making a part. This makes a plastic object such as a game die or a small toy boat."

"So you guys make toys at Warhammer? I thought you did work for NASA and DOD?" Kenz asked.

Chuckling, "No...well we have made a few toy like items with the printer at work but usually we design a part or something that we would have to go have a machine shop or a fabricator make the part. This can take weeks and sometimes months and if it is not correct, it takes a long time to get a new part and if it's still not quite correct then this can go on for a long time. With a 3D printer to print out a plastic replica of the part, we can see if the design is correct and make any changes and print again before going out to a fabricator shop to have the real thing made. 3D printing is not currently for rapid manufacturing of lots of parts but can speed up the design and prototype phase."

"That sounds cool." Kala said.

"The next time we are here in Mt. Vernon during the work day, I'll take you both past and let you see the 3D printer. I have some small parts back at the house you can look at that I had designed and printed."

"They are working on making 3D printers that can print in other material than plastic, like metal and other materials."

After the discussion about 3D printers we relaxed and spent time in each other's arms caressing and fondling each other along with back, shoulder, chest, arm and leg massages. When we got out we all three looked like walking prunes.

We got out and had a lite snack then went to bed and fell asleep totally relaxed.

----------------------------------------

Woke up about 6:30 on Monday from an erotic dream where I had climaxed (usually wake up from these just before cumming).

Except it wasn't a wet dream. My manhood was buried in Kenz's love sheath and she was moaning and squeezing my stiff cock with her pussy muscles milking me dry.

I was over 95% certain it was Kenz this time since she had fallen asleep to the right of me. Her and Kala could have switched sides in the night but that was highly doubtful along with other hints that it was Kenz riding my pole.

Such as the way she was milking me, the sounds of her moans, the feel of her left breast under my left hand along with the smell of her womanhood. I was starting to be able to tell them apart in many ways. Though there were still times I was fooled.

"Mmmmm...OOOooo...Nnngh...Uummmm." I could make out.

"Kenz, are you awake honey?" I queried quietly.

"Um hm." was the quiet reply I got back.

"How long?" I asked.

"About about 10 minutes maybe?"

"No, how long have you been riding my love muscle?"

"Um, since about 1:15. I think."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I woke up around 1:15 and you were stiff and between my legs spooning me. So I reached down and put you in and shortly fell back asleep. I just woke up about 10 minutes or so ago and you were gently pumping me from behind. Oh, god did it feel good. Then you shot your load into me and I came."

'Damn, is this going to be a regular occurrence with these two?' I thought, I hoped.

"Wow! Over five hours inside you."

"Yeah, seems so." she sounded a little sad.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, just not sure if I should be ecstatic that you came sooner than you did in Kala or disappointed that you have only been in me for just over five hours and not longer than you were in her."

"Oh what a dilemma to be in." I joked.

"Yeah! Ain't it?" then giggling louder.

"What's going on? Are you two fucking again? Get a room." From Kala

"Sweetie, we are in a room." I said.

"Oh yeah. Well keep it down. You're making me horny."

"Not sorry." Kenz replied with a snicker. "But you're going to have to wait a bit. Seems Scott's kinda low on love juice."

Rolling over and pulling me onto my back causing me to plop out of Kenz's filled puss.

"Guess I'll just have to clean up the mess to get my dose this morning." moving to get her mouth on my flaccid cock.

"UNNGH...S...still a...bit sensitive. But don't stop." I moaned.

"MMMmmm." Kala moaned as she started cleaning Kenz's and my love potion from my cock.

My guy was not responding very quickly but it still felt quite enjoyable. She was content to alternate licking my balls and pubs to get everything that had leaked out from our coupling and taking my slowly rising member in her mouth swirling her tongue over and around the head of my cock.

Ever so slowly, my member started to respond and rise to the occasion.

Finally Kala decide it was stiff enough to ride and rose to place her knees by my hips. She was facing away from me and pointed my now mostly erect cock at her opening. She lowered herself down and started sliding all the way down while facing away from me in reverse cowgirl position.

The sight of my cock disappearing into her hot body got a full rise out of it.

"OOOOoooo...Damn...Kala...You feel so good impaled on my cock."

"MMMMMmmm...I...I needed this. Kenz, can you give me some room on the bed?"

Kenz got up off the bed and Kala shifted into splits on top of me with me sliding even deeper into her until the head of my cock was pressed up against her cervix.

"Oh...Kala." The sight of her spread out on my stiff cock caused it to swell further until it hurt a bit.

Soon she started gently bouncing up and down on my cock and moaning with one arm reaching behind her balancing herself with a hand on my abs and the other on my right thigh.

"OOOOOooo...M...My...god...that...feels so good with you all the way in!" she exclaimed.

She continued pumping up and down on my love stick all the while slightly twisting her pelvis back and forth stimulating the both of us with her movement. The sensation in my cock was totally out of this world.

I could feel her orgasm building through the nerve endings in my manhood and it wasn't long before I heard;

"AAH...AAH...NNGH...UnGh...OH FUCK...OH MY GOD...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH..."

As her climax roared into existence.

I grabbed her by the waist and helped keep her upright and impaled on my now erupting staff while growling in my ecstasy "Ahh...ahh...AAAHNNN...!" Managing to only give her a shot or two of my cum pretty much drained already by Kenz.

When I let go of her waist, Kala collapsed onto my legs as my shrinking stiffy plopped out of her now leaking love tunnel.

Kala and I lay there for a bit as Kenz moved to head to the bathroom to get us some washcloths and hand towels to clean up with.

After we had recovered and cleaned up I said, "Let's get showers and then have some breakfast brought up to the room. The shower is only big enough for two. Would you girls like to take turns showering with me?"

Kala offered, "You go first Kenz and give me a chance to recover a bit more."

Kenz and I went off to the bathroom and got a hot shower going. We soaped and rinsed each other off with us cleaning each other's privates. When we were good and clean I said, "How about you send Kala in and order us some breakfast to be delivered to the room. I'll take two eggs scrambled, bacon and french toast with orange juice. Get what ever the two of you want." Giving her a kiss before she left.

"OK." and she got out to dry off sending Kala in.

I spent most of the rest of the shower bathing Kala and gave her a kiss after turning off the water and we got out drying each other off.

We put on robes and went to join Kenz who was waiting on room service.

We were discussing the plan for the day and in about 10 minutes room service arrived with our breakfast.

After eating, we got dressed and put the robe I had used along with the towels and washcloths in the floor of the bathroom. We finished packing our things and departed the room since I had to be back in Fairfield to meet with Jerry to finish the purchase of the apartment complex.

Looking around as we closed the door. I suddenly realized we were at the end of the hall on an outside corner of the top floor and there was the living room area between the bedroom and the hallway. That along with the bathroom along the wall joining the next room and with any luck, we did not disturb anyone in the room on the floor below us. The loud noises may not have attracted any attention.

As we checked out and settled the bill, I got a smirk from the guy behind the counter as well as an embarrassed grin from the girl that had delivered the supper cart last night. Guess our activities didn't go unnoticed after all.

I left the girls with the luggage at the front door and went and got the truck and brought it around to load up and leave.