My New Life Ch. 14

Story Info
Duplex rentals ready/Dancing Lessons/3D printer delivery.
12.7k words
4.73
9.3k
16

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

* First thing, I wrote this story for myself. It is just one of my fantasies. I just decided to share with Thee.

*This story has elements of "Romance, First Time, Kink, Threesome, Twins, FFM," in it. If any of those categories offend you, you were warned.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards.

----------

* In the previous chapter:

An interesting dinner party at the Temple's in Metropolis furthering plans for a couple of community foundations. Girls meet aunt Caren. Return to visit Molly at rehab. Start on a unique Christmas gift for the girls.

*The story continues in this chapter:

Lance gets injured. Scott checks in to utilizing the old Carmi HS gym for a recreational center. Scott gets dancing lessons. Girls get new laptops while Scott gets a 3D printer. Kala gets her first tractor driving lesson. And of course more salacious sex.

----------

Chapter 14 - Dancing Lessons

Monday - Week Five:

Up and dressed early with breakfast finished, I heard the stock truck pull into the driveway. Lance was already here and had had breakfast with me.

We walked out and greeted the driver as he got out and pointed him in the direction of the loading coral. Larry and I got in the Defender and lead him down the back drive and allowed him to backup to the loading cute. Once we got the truck positioned and started the loading process things went rapidly and 25 minutes later he was firing up and heading on out the back way to head to market with the cattle.

Lance and I went into the pasture and found that two of the remaining three expecting cows had calved over night. We got those two checked out and vaccinated heading off to find the last cow that should be dropping a calf any time. We found her on the back side of the pasture and she was in trouble with a breach birth. Lance and I got her settled down and Lance helped her get the calf's head turned allowing her to complete the birthing process. We checked the calf over and she seemed to be OK so we wiped her down and after checking on the mother cow, gave her the vaccination letting her get back to her mother.

We headed back and put the Defender up getting the calving supplies put away since we had no more calves due. Lance washed up and headed out in the truck to haul the last load of grain off. It looked like that harvest would probably start early next week if the weather held.

With a bit of time before I planned on heading to the apartment complex, I pulled up the ring designs and made a couple of changes that I decided on. I emailed the exported files to Larry so he could incorporate my changes into the rings.

Looked over some investment ideas that Jim had sent me deciding on using half of the remaining cash in the two foundation accounts to invest in two of the four he sent. Called him and let him know to go ahead with the two investments with half the cash left in each account. He questioned my selection of one of the stocks over the other two and I told him that I had gotten an email last week with an engineering newsletter attached with a new development from the company I opted to invest in. I explained my feelings on where the company was headed and saw a lot of potential in the stock (I would latter be proven correct on my feelings).

I got my briefcase and laptop and got in the truck to head to Fairfield. The landscape work was set to begin on the existing buildings today and wanted to be there to see how they were going to proceed.

----------

I got to the complex office about 10:00 and the landscaper was not yet there.

"Tom came past and said that the landscaper was delayed this morning due to truck trouble but they will be here after lunch." Kenz said.

"OK, we'll have them start on the duplex first then since I have the occupant coming Friday to look it over and meet us. Sorry girls, we'll have to postpone the camping trip until Saturday morning. I forgot about my class reunion on Friday night and it would look bad for the guy that splurged for the feast to not show up. The good news is that since Monday is a holiday we can stay over Sunday night and come back sometime Monday since you won't start school until Tuesday. Also, George Temple told me Saturday night that his special spot on Rend Lake was open and we could use it to park our camper since he would not be there this weekend. I haven't seen it but he said it would be a bit secluded and had the best view on the lake. He was going to call ahead and let the campground know that we would be using his spot."

"That sounds cool and the reunion should be fun. Are we going to be dancing Friday night?" Kala asked.

"I'm not much of a dancer but we'll see." I said. Just then my phone rang and it was Betty.

"Hey Betty, what's up? [pause, she was in a bit of a panic] Oh crap! Is he all right? [pause] OK, I'm leaving now see you in about 20 minutes."

"What's going on?" from Kenz.

"Seems Lance had stopped to check something on the grain trailer and some idiot hit him with their car. He seems to be alright but they are taking him to the nearest ER to check him out to be sure. I have to go and finish the truck run and bring it back home. Betty's waiting on me to get there so she can go and be with Lance and drop me off with the truck. I probably won't be back here today so be sure the landscaper starts on the duplex we will be renting out first."

"OK, be careful and we hope Lance is OK. Don't worry about things here we'll handle it." Kala said.

"Thanks. See you girls latter, probably tomorrow."

----------

Betty dropped me off at the truck and she headed on to the hospital where they had taken Lance for x-rays. I drove the truck on to the terminal unloaded and got it back home and parked. Betty and Lance pulled in with him getting out with his leg in an air cast and crutches looking bummed out.

"Wow, bro, looks like you lost that round." I said.

"Yeah, looks like I won't be able to start the harvest next week. I should be able to get around enough by the weekend to check on the stock but you may have to start picking corn."

"Don't sweat it. I'll do what I can." I said. "Might have to postpone the camping trip a bit but no biggie."

"I hadn't planned on starting to pick corn until about next Tuesday or Wednesday so you should still be able to make the trip."

"OK, we'll see how things go the rest of the week then. Take it easy and I'll keep the chores up the rest of the week."

My phone rang with Kenz's ring tone.

"Hey sweets." when I answered.

"How's Lance?"

"A bit banged up but he'll live. He's in an air cast and on crutches for a couple of weeks. Looks like I'll have to start the harvest next week. I'll have to see how things are going before we head off camping but we will probably still be able to go."

"Tell him we hope he's better soon."

"I will. See you girls tomorrow since they are coming to install appliances. I love you both and will talk to you later."

"Kenz and Kala wish you a speedy recovery." I said to Lance.

"Sounds like things are getting serious." Betty said.

"Yeah, I Skype with them every night before bed if I'm not with them." I said with a grin.

"Damn bro, are you going to survive keeping those two hot babes satisfied?" Lance chided.

"I'm going to do my damnedest. If I go I'll go a happy man."

"Oh God! You two." Betty said.

We three went inside the house. Lance was going to relax in the recliner and chill the rest of the day in front of the TV. Betty got him his pain meds and a drink from the fridge.

"What do the two of you want for supper? I'll go and pick something up and bring it back." I offered.

"I could go for some pizza from the Pizza House and some mozzarella bread." Lance said.

"Sounds good to me. How about a supreme deep dish?" Betty joined in.

"Perfect." Lance said.

"One large supreme deep dish and an order of Moz bread coming up."

I called the Pizza House and ordered our supper.

"Should be about 20-25 minutes for the pizza and bread." I said.

Betty went off to check the answering machine and I sat down to talk to Lance.

"Oh, Scott, the trailer dealer is ready to start on the repairs for the hopper bottom tomorrow. I can't drive it in there. Would you be able to?" Lance asked. "They said that it should be done and ready to pick up by early Tuesday next week since Monday is a holiday."

"Yeah, I can take it in. I'll drop it and drive the truck on to the apartment complex for the appliance install afterwards. If I need to run for anything while there the girls should have both the 4 Runner and the Canyon there."

"Sorry about causing extra on you." Lance said.

"You don't need to apologize. Shit can happen to anyone at any time. Besides, it wasn't your fault. It's not like I have to be at work for an important meeting or anything now. Just take it easy for a bit and get better."

"Yeah but since you left work, I had planned on you being able to help a little more this fall until we could find another hired hand since Dirk left last spring."

"I have an idea for some help this fall. The girls are starting classes and going to be working at the complex office. I think I may teach them to drive a tractor and maybe even the new combine a bit if I can talk them into it. Betty can run me back and forth when they are not available to get equipment moved until you get your feet under you since she's not working the other job any more."

"Are you sure about the girls?"

"Yeah, I think they can handle it. I let them jockey the camper with car in tow around a lot on the way back from the camping trip and was surprised at how well they did. They don't know it yet but I plan on them driving the camper to and from Rend Lake this weekend if going works out. I'd best head to town to get supper."

I headed out and brought back supper. We ate then I sit down and pulled up the ring design to look over. Betty saw it on the computer screen and asked, "What are you doing now? OMG is that an engagement ring?"

"Shh. Don't tell anyone. It is of sorts. Since I can't marry the both of them. I am designing and having made a custom ring to give each of the girls for Christmas as my promise to them that they are who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Oh! My! God! You really have fallen off the cliff for them haven't you?"

"Afraid so... er..not afraid. It's so." I said.

"Do you think they will want to have kids?"

"I certainly hope so. Did you see how they took to the guy's kids at the cookout?"

"Yeah, they were all over those kids and the look I saw on the both of their faces when you were playing with Stan's kids was interesting, but the real kicker was the look they gave you when you took Larry and Sandy's baby and she settled right down from her crying fit."

Grinning, "Yeah, despite the issues with their mother, I think that both of them would be great mothers."

"Wow! Hadn't seen this coming." Betty said.

"Me either."

After the dishes were done and put away, Betty and Lance got up and headed home.

I spent some time working on the latch design I hoped to sell to Warhammer for the refueling interface then got ready for bed about Nine. Sat down with a quick snack and light drink and my cell phone lit up.

When I answered, "Hey sweetness, what's up?"

Giggling, Kenz said, "Hey Scott, if you don't mind we are going to head your way for the night lover."

"Sweet heart, I'd never turn you two down. You girls be careful and I'll see you in a bit. Bye love." disconnecting.

They pulled into the driveway just before nine thirty opening the garage door and driving in. Sam was bouncing at their arrival looking for some attention.

I meet them at the door as they got out and came into the house after each girl stopping to scratch Sam behind the ears.

I reached out and put an arm around each girls waist pulling them in for a soft gentle kiss before pulling back from the both of them.

"I'm sorry, I can never remember which girl I kissed first the last time I greeted the both of you together. I hate it that I may be showing favoritism between the two of you when I don't have a favorite."

"Don't even go there," said Kenz, "you do a much better job than you realize. I certainly don't feel slighted in the least."

"Yes, you must subconsciously even things out to the point that neither of us notices any perceived favoritism. Please don't beat yourself up over it." Kala chimed in.

Smiling at the both of them, "OK, I'll try not to fret over it. At least not too much. My life feels so much more complete with the both of you in it."

They both leaned into me nuzzling their heads into the crook of my chin and shoulder at my neck as I moved to stroke their lovely blond tresses on the side of their respective shoulders.

Breaking from our embrace I moved between them putting a hand in the small of each of their backs guiding them into the living room. I had gotten up and gotten them a glass of lemonade and light snack placing it on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

They put their overnight backpacks down and sat down on either side of me.

We talked a bit about our day with them asking how Lance was doing. It wasn't long and I could see that they were getting sleepy with the long day as well as I.

"I think we had all better head to bed before we all fall asleep here on the sofa and wake up with cricks in out necks." I said.

"Yeah, we are a bit tired tonight, besides my monthly issue started today and Kala's is still on going." Kenz said.

We got up and put the glasses and saucers in the sink and headed to bed both girls crawled under the covers on either side of me with cotton briefs on to help contain their monthly discharge.

I kissed them both good night and let them snuggle against me on their side with their heads on my shoulders. We all fell asleep shortly.

----------

Tuesday - Week Five:

I woke just after midnight with Kenz snuggled tight against me as I spooned her and Kala against my back with an arm draped over my arm but quickly fell back asleep with Kenz's head under my chin.

Awakened around 5:30 am, I soon realized that I was spooning Kala and her sweet butt was doing it's little wiggle dance against my morning woody.

'Damn! I love waking up with these two in my bed.' I nuzzled Kala's neck as we lay there and heard her moan with my right palm covering her right breast. Such a lovely hand and mouth full. Not too big and not too small. Both of my lovely girls had just the right size breasts for my likes.

I managed to extract myself from between my two sleeping angels and went to relieve myself then coming back to bed and crawling in between the two of them and dozing back off.

I woke up just before six to the sensation of something pressing against my groin. When I was able to focus, neither girl was pressed against my side but both were down under the covers sharing my now very erect cock between the two of them.

Raising the sheet, I was greeted with two smiling faces in the light of the morning. Kala had my stiff cock in her mouth licking the head of my phallus like an ice cream cone while Kenz was playing with my ball sack and kissing the base of my manhood.

"Oooh... ungh..." I moaned out with the head of my dick starting to swell. Kala just increased her bobbing on the head of my cock as Kenz sped up her stroking and licking while teasing me where my cock and ball sack joined. When Kala started sucking me, I was unable to contain my orgasm.

"Damn... Kala... sweetie... I... I'm... cumming... Unngh!" filling her mouth with my love juice.

She continued her sucking until I was drained before pulling back with a smile. She opened her mouth to show me my load then turned to Kenz giving her sister an open mouthed kiss sharing my load with her. They then broke from the kiss and both opened their mouths showing my cum before clamming up and swallowing.

I just lay there open mouthed. 'Damn! That was hot!'

They both got off the bed in just their white cotton panties, turning and strutting out of the room wiggling their cute butts at me leaving me ogling them both.

I finally shook off my stunned look and crawled out of bed to head to the bathroom to clean up and put on a robe before heading to the kitchen to help them with breakfast.

We sat at the table in our robes with theirs loosely tied letting their sweet breasts peak out when they leaned forward. I finally managed to finish my breakfast and got up to help clear the table. We were about finished putting things away when Kala left headed back down the hallway to the bedroom.

"Oh, Kala's monthly issue is over in case you didn't know it." Kenz said.

"What? Then why did she give me a blow job instead?"

"We decided to give you a nice morning wake up on our drive down last night. When we went to the bathroom this morning there was no trace on her pad." Kenz replied.

"That little minx!" as I turned and followed Kala down the hall. Catching her just as she entered the bedroom, I grabbed her from behind picking her up and depositing her on the bed with a squeal.

"Scott! What are you doing?" then looking up into my lust filled eyes.

"I haven't had you for four days. Now I'm going to eat your pussy and then fuck you out of your mind." with a hungry look.

"OH GOD!" she squealed, scooting up the bed putting her back against the headboard.

I grabbed both feet and pulled her back away from the headboard on her butt then climbed on the bed taking the waistband of her panties pulling them down and off of her feet tossing them into the air. Before she could react, I was between her legs with my mouth clamped on her pussy mound ravaging her slit, opening and clit with my tongue and lips.

"AAHH... SHIT... OOH... OH... FUCK, Fuck!" She yelled as the first climax hit her while she fell back on the pillow.

I kept up my attack running my tongue up and down her slit occasionally probing her opening and circling her clit before sucking her little nubbin into my mouth to gently nibble on it between my teeth while tickling the tip with my tongue pushing her climax even higher causing her to squirm and moan against my face.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!... SHIT... OH FUCK... YES... YES... YEEESSS!" lifting her hips off the bed practically bucking me off her mound cumming again for the second time.

I backed off and let her calm down some as she lay there panting and sweat starting to form.

"GAWD! That was intense!" She exclaimed, getting her breathing back under control. I still had a gleam in my eye.

"I'm not done with you by a long shot." I said.

She got that "deer in the headlights" look as I reached down and slid two fingers into her sweet love box causing her mouth to fly open in a silent moan. Driving my fingers in and out raking her G-spot on my outward pull, she was soon bucking and squirming on the bed again when I latched onto her right teat with my lips and gently bit her nipple teasing it with my tongue.

Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers