My New Life Ch. 19

Story Info
Scott's hoping girls move in/Flashback to traffic stop.
15.7k words
4.73
8k
13

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

* At times I use italics for whispers and all caps for loud or emphasis.

----------

* In the previous chapter:

More bad dreams. Lance and Betty expecting. Scott surprises the girls on his thoughts of children, just not right away. Night out with the girls that lead to a pretty intense love making session. Tri-County Community Foundation gets formed. Patent work started for my redesigned parts. Rental complex starting to fill up. Attended HS football game with the girls.

* In the this chapter:

Update on house construction. Soybean harvest starts. More units rented. Small Taekwondo demonstration. Flashback to traffic stop. Picked up rings for girls. Planning on girls moving in with Scott. Teaching girls to defend themselves.

*For those curious on how to pronounce Kenz it is Ken z with a hard z.

----------

** First: Thank you for all the comments, feedback and votes. I appreciate the ratings on my stories so far.

** Second: I know this is taking on more of a "Novels and Novellas" length but I still prefer to call it a "Romance" as the main category not that anyone has complained.

** Third: I had one commenter say that they wished that there was more of a flashback to the traffic stop. I liked the idea and included it in this chapter.

** Fourth: Yes, I have used incorrect words at times. Anytime they are brought to my attention, I go back and try to correct them as well as other errors I catch after reading it online or that others have pointed out. Thank you for bringing them to my attention. I do proofread a few times and use spell check but errors still seem to sneak through.

** Sorry for taking a little longer to get this one out. I also like to read others stories and I am also working on another story to come out some time in the not too distant future.

----------

Chapter 19 - Week 9

Woke early Sunday morning with a bit of a start. I was having a nice dream about the house getting finished when I was interrupted. Coming more awake I realized that Kenz was whimpering and moaning with her butt bumping against me as I spooned her in my sleep. Fearing that she was having another bad dream I shook her awake with;

"Kenz, sweetie, hon, wake up you're having another bad dream."

When she came out of her dream state and realized she was awake she reached up and smacked my hand that was on her shoulder chastising me with, "Ooh, Scott, you woke me from a nice erotic dream. That's going to cost you buster."

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't tell that it wasn't a bad dream." I whispered. "How can I make it up to you?"

She put her left leg up over mine since we were still cuddled on our sides, then reached between her legs as she slightly pulled away from me grabbing my nighttime woody and positioning it against her from behind before pushing me into her hot little body and moaning, "Mmmmm... so... good."

"OK, love." I whispered. "I can accommodate you on that."

As she sank back down on my stiff shaft, I put my left arm over her left hip and slid my hand down between her legs grabbing the back of her hand joining her fingers as they played and danced around our joining with her sweet firm butt wiggling against my groin in our sex dance.

I rolled us back a little so that her head was laying in the crook of my right arm and shoulder giving my right arm some freedom to alternate playing with and teasing her left breast and nipple or teasing her blond locks. I was able to expose her neck on the left side allowing me to kiss and nibble on her lovely neck sending shivers and chills up and down her spine as my stiff love tool gently pumped in and out of her tight little pussy.

"Oh, God, Scott... that feels so nice... Unh... unh... unh" as my cock pistoned gently against the walls of her love tunnel.

"Mmm... I wished we could go on like this forever love." I whispered enjoying the sensation of her squeezing my stiff shaft as I pulled back. Her little cries getting faster and more urgent, "Unh... Unh... Unh... Oooo." over and over.

Sliding my fingers from hers, I pushed my left middle finger under her hand teasing her now swollen clit causing her to gasp as it responded to my touch.

"UH... Oh God, Oh God... F... Faster... harder... Oh, Oh, Oh... Fuck... Fuck me... Fuck me please!"

I quietly picked up the pace of my pistoning in and out of my sweet cuddle bunny. My cock starting to swell with my lust until, "OH... NNGH... KEENZEE!" my balls drawing up as my cum shot off the launch pad burning through my vein until it erupted into her hot tight body. Filling her pussy with my love juice feeling her shake and shudder in her own climax.

"AAHH... FUCK... FUCK... OOOOEEE... NNGHH!" out loud as she spent on my cock.

From behind me, "Awe, Jeeze... are you two horndogs at it again. What's a girl gotta do to get some sleep.

"Sorry Kala." after I got my breath back and started to settle down.

"No you're not! Anytime you can get your hard dick in either one of us, you're going to take it and with my nympho sister, it's going to be all the time."

"Hey, I resemble that remark!" Kenz said, "you're just jealous I got it first this morning."

"Damn straight." Kala retorted, "Hope there is enough left for a cum-shake later."

Kenz and I lay there with my deflating cock still in her cum filled puss for a few minutes and she soon fell back asleep. I lie there a bit more listening to her breathing settle into an even, peaceful routine and it lulled me back off into dreamland.

----------

My slumber was disturbed just about day break by my body being assaulted. I raised the coves to peek at what was causing the delightful sensation in my morning woody.

Kala looked up at me caught again with my goods in her mouth before pulling me out and giving me a sweet smile when we locked eyes.

"Aah... H... hungry love?" I asked, as my eyes closed enjoying the sound and feeling of her taking me into her mouth and making love to my stiff boy.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as she bobbed on my love stick. Then she went to humming a tune and the vibrations running down my shaft and into my groin started pushing me toward the edge of my climax.

"Oh... Unh... Damn... girl... gonna... nngh... cum... soon." my balls starting to tingle with what felt like a reasonably decent shot of a pineapple laced load of sex.

She pulled off my stiff dick, "Mmmm... come on lover I need to taste your sweet sweet juice." as she kept stroking me with her soft hand then plunging her mouth back down feeling her tongue and lips massage my phallus before teasing my sensitive frenulum causing me to pump my love seed into her mouth filling her up till her cheeks looked like a chipmunk with a mouth full of nuts.

"Nnnngh... D... Da... AAGUH.. Damn... little... one... NNNGH!" growling while I gave her a full shot of cum pumping once, twice...four times before my hips collapsed on the mattress.

She raised up from under the sheets still holding my throbbing cock in her hand as she leaned her head back swallowing my hot sticky goo then leaned back down and licked the last drops as she squeezed and stroked my shaft with a satisfied grin.

Kenz sat up in bed from all the commotion and asked her sister, "Well, sis, did I leave you any this morning?"

Kala nodded, "Just wish it had been more though. The taste of his cum in the morning is fast becoming a habit for me."

My breathing had returned to normal and I motioned for Kala to come up to me.

When she got in place by my side, I reached over and pulled her to me before planting my lips on hers shoving my tongue in her mouth.

Once distracted with my kiss, I shoved two fingers in her wet pussy and began to thrust hard and fast.

She gasped and moaned, "OH GOD!" with my two fingered fuck assault on her hot snatch finding her pleasure spot with my middle finger and her now swollen clit with the pad of my thumb. It didn't take long for her body to respond as she squirmed in my hands.

"OH... Jeeze... Oh... jeeze... Unnnh... Oh god... Yesss... Oh fuck..." I moved my mouth from hers to her sweet neck just under her left ear to a spot I had found sensitive in the past and nibbled on it before saying, "Cum for me my sweet girl."

Her breathing became rapid and shallow and her hips lifted off the bed as I tightened her clock spring to the breaking point then took her left nipple in between my upper teeth and my tongue rolling it back and forth setting off her blasting cap.

"OOOHHH... GGOOOOOODD!" as her body trembled and shook with only her head, shoulders and the heels of her feet on the bed.

I kept gentle pressure on her g-spot while teasing her swollen clitty with my thumb as she rolled from one climax into another working my fingers in her now sopping pussy as she coated my hand with her sweet love juices.

Kenz grabbed my shoulder and said, "God Scott... she's going to go comatose if you don't stop."

I snapped out of my zone and eased up on Kala's nipple and pulled my fingers out taking my hand away from her crotch but easing her down on the bed with my arm between her legs and hand holding her sweet butt. She lie there still shaking and moaning from her intense climaxes.

When she got her breathing back under control she panted out, "God, Scott, you trying to kill me with climaxes."

"Sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to get carried away but watching you cum all over my hand was so erotic, I just couldn't help myself. I'll work on not get so carried away again."

"God! That was so wonderful though. But I'm wiped out. Totally shot my night's sleep between that and you guys waking me earlier."

"Tell you what, you two just lie here and relax and I'll bring pancakes, bacon and juice back serving you breakfast in bed. Then if Kenz or you want to go back to sleep for a bit, we don't have anything going on this morning."

"Wow What's brought that on!" Kenz exclaimed.

"Just thought I'd do something nice for the two of you."

I kissed both of them then got up heading to the bathroom before heading to the kitchen to get breakfast.

----------

About 25 minutes later, I returned with two trays of food and went back and brought them each a glass of juice.

"A girl could get used to this." Kala said.

"Yeah, think we could make Scott our butler with benefits?" Kenz asked.

"Don't get too carried away, the benefits part I don't mind but the butler bit is out of the question."

They both gave me a pouty look before, "Thank you lover." at the same time giggling.

"I think that was planned and not spontaneous that time." I said.

I went back and got my plate of pancakes and bacon and set my juice down on the night stand before getting on the bed cross legged and having breakfast in bed with my two sweets.

We enjoyed a nice breakfast in bed and I gathered up the dishes as we finished and Kenz got up and got cleaned up from our early morning tryst then got dressed for the day. Kala elected to go back to sleep for a while.

----------

Kenz and I took the Defender back to check on the remaining cattle with Sam in the back. Satisfied that all was right with the shrinking herd we went on back to check out the house site status.

The basement had been dug and the septic system in place needing back filled. The preliminary heavy rock had been put down for the driveway base coming off the back road. The back road had been updated with 53s and rolled down to pack it. Water line was in place to an outside hydrant along with the power ran underground to the temporary drop for construction. The pad that would be used to spot and sub assemble the containers was in place and would be used post construction for the base of an outside pole barn/shop. Things were coming along nicely.

Kenz asked, "Why are they putting down different types of rock?"

"The heaver rock is to make the base for the driveway. The heavy trucks coming in for the construction will help pack it into the ground providing a more solid driveway. The finer 53s are mixed with limestone and makes a smoother surface and helps keep grass and weeds from growing up through the larger rock with space between it. Once construction is done I'll add 53s over the bigger rock packing it down. Once everything settles over the next nine months to a year, I will come back and have it paved."

"I thought that you were going to use solar panels to generate electricity?" she asked "then why have electric lines ran to the property?"

"I am going to install solar. It won't be installed until the house is built and we need electricity to power the metal cutting, grinding and welding in putting together the storage containers among other work going on. Plus, the number of solar panels may not supply all the power we need for the house and outside building."

"Can I come out here as they are building to see how it all goes together?"

"Sure, we'll be making almost daily site visits as the construction progresses."

Kenz's cell phone sounded Kala's ring tone.

"Hey sis, you up now?" [Pause] "We are at the house site." [Pause] "I'll ask."

"Kala would like to come back and see what's been done."

"Tell her we'll head back and pick her up."

"On our way sis. See you in a few." and disconnected after Kala said bye.

We took the Defender back and picked up Kala bringing her back to look the site over and explain any questions she had.

----------

We finished at the house site and got back to the house just before lunch. Lance and Betty were there with Betty working on fixing lunch. The girls went in to help her while Lance and I got the combine and equipment ready to start on the soybeans since we were caught up on corn.

He and I finished up and headed to the house for lunch.

We were sitting at the table eating and I spoke up and said, "Girls, I wasn't too instant on your wearing dust masks when helping with the corn as long as you were in an enclosed cab but I insist that you do so if you help with the bean harvest. The dirt is so much worse. There are times you can't even see the harvester going across the field if conditions are very dry. Also we can't start the harvest daily until the morning dew is off because it makes it difficult to knock the beans from the hull."

We finished lunch and Kala stayed back with Betty to help get the dishes done and do some laundry while Lance, Kenz and I headed out to get started on the beans. I took the semi following Lance with the combine with Kenz driving the farm Defender to get me so I could bring back the tractor with the dump wagon.

I let him get started opening up the field and when he got enough room cleared, pulled the semi in so it would be out of the way. Kenz and I headed back to the shed to get the dump wagon.

We got back to the field, I had told Kenz to park the Defender on the side of the truck then she got in the tractor cab with me.

"My god. No wonder you want us to wear dust masks for the soybeans. I can't believe the amount of dirt."

"Yeah, it gets pretty bad. We are OK in the cab with the door and windows closed but be sure and have it on when you get out."

We let Lance get a hopper full then pulled up and ran alongside him to empty.

"Be sure and let him pull away before moving off. That cutting head is much bigger than the corn head and you could run into it."

"Gotcha.

"OK, run me back to the Defender so I can go and start sowing some rye along the areas of the corn fields that have a tendency to wash out over the winter."

I got back to the house and Kala was coming out the door to see if there was anything she could do.

"Take the tri-axle and head to the field where Lance is cutting beans and I'll pick you up in the Defender then you can help me fill the wheat drill."

"Where do I need to take the truck?"

"Just look for the dust cloud." Pointing toward the field.

"OH, MY, GOD!"

"Yeah, be sure and put on a dust mask. Now you know why I had you girls dress in full jeans today."

"No kidding."

We got to the field and she pulled the truck to the other side of the field opposite the semi so Kenz would be able to get to either one which ever was closest.

Even though cutting beans was slower than corn, the large cutting head we had purchased was allowing Lance to fill the hopper just about as fast as picking corn.

Kala and I dropped of the truck and headed back. I told her to leave the dust mask on when we got back because loading the wheat drill from the bulk trailer was still going to be dusty. Once we were filled, she got the Defender and followed me to the first field. She wanted to ride in the cab and see what I was doing with the seed.

"So, your sowing rye to help keep the fields from washing out over the winter?" She asked.

"Yeah, we found this cut down on the soil erosion a lot. Most guys just make one pass running down the middle of the wash area. I prefer to make a pass down then back overlapping the seed where the actual washout is. That holds the soil better."

"You can see that in the worst areas we established waterways seeded with grass and mow them a couple of times a season and don't farm over them. Lance accepted conservation farmer of the year award for our district last year for our practices."

"Nice."

On my return trip up the washout I let her off to go back and study for a while before taking Kenz's place giving her a chance to study.

By supper time, I had two fields covered with the drill and Lance had both trucks filled so we quit for the day. After supper, Kala took Lance and I back to the field to bring the trucks in to be unloaded in the morning. We then took Lance and Betty back to checkout the house site.

When we got back to the house, Lance and Betty went home and the girls finished up their studying for class tomorrow before we called it a night. But not before I was given my nightly pineapple milk shake.

----------

Got Monday morning started but not before being woken at 4:30 AM by Kala going for an early cum-shake. Seems she wanted to beat Kenz in an attempt to catch up being three down at this point.

Needless to say, Kenz was disappointed that she missed out. Seems Kenz had ran across something on the internet confirming that pineapple does indeed make cum taste better. Guess that is why I had a small bowl of fresh pineapple sitting at my place for breakfast this morning.

The girls had on-line class this morning and had to take a proctored test at the library in Fairfield late this afternoon. I went to meet the concrete crew who was pulling in early to start putting up the forms for the basement at the house site. Sid's architect had finished the house plans last week and I sent him an email this morning approving it so as soon as the basement was complete and cured enough the main support columns and beams for the shipping containers could be put in place.