All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 19'

by Cumister

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago
Great

Another fun instalment, thanks for asking the flash back.lol forward to many more.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Another good one!

Looking forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars! I continue to be impressed with your writing, Thanks for your time and imagination.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 4 years ago

Another great installment to this growing tale. JT

tim0277tim0277almost 4 years ago
Stories are amazing

Hi,

I love reading you"re stories. I hope you will post more chapters.

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisteralmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the great story.

Since I haven't seen an update after reading your bio message, I was concerned things weren't going well for you and your spouse. So please know that we are waiting patiently and wish you both the best during these troubling times. I'll remind myself that real life always comes first, especially since we read these stories for free!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 20?

where's chapter 20? Your bio says you submitted over a week ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Women who take pills for birth control, do not have periods! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There is never padding under indoore outdoor rugs....ever! How can the girls have thsir periods when they are taking birth control? Your storyline structure is good, but your reference to things a 18 and 24 year old would not ever be into, especially ex cheerleaders, is just not believable. You sound like you're a 50 something year old that knows nothing about relationships in the way you make Scott and the girls. Please do the research before you write a story. Everything else is great. The story is good and the structure it self is sound. You just need to clean up the mistakes and make Scott and the girls more younger in hobbies and music.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumister@Cumister
7/30/20: Chapter 20 submitted. Sorry for the delay. Several things going on. I will probably be a bit before the next chapter but plan on speeding up the timeline some. Covered the entire month of October in this one with probably cover two in the next. Stay safe, wear you mas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES