My New Life Experience Begins Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2, of pleasing a woman, turns into more.
3.4k words
4.53
17.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way back from being used as a toilet to two women I just met in person, I get a text from my owner that read: "Sorry for what happened, my brother does not understand that I am a woman and does not respect my privacy. I did enjoy our afternoon together, your tongue was awesome :) "

I responded back that it was my pleasure and enjoyed the afternoon as well, even though it was awkward with her brothers girlfriend. I asked her what time we are to meet next Thursday and she responded back after 8 at her place.

The drive back home was rough going, for my tummy became upset after just eating shit from a woman that I still didn't know her name and my balls are sore from wearing the tight ball collar. I got home and took a through cleaning to my body and mouth, carefully not getting the ball collar wet.

The Tuesday before I am to meet my owner again, she texted me. "Slave, do not eat or drink anything after tomorrow afternoon. I want your tummy empty to use Thursday." So, I ate a nice big afternoon meal that Wednesday and eagerly waited to get the collar off the next day.

I woke up that Thursday morning, kinda dreading that I knew I be used again as a toilet all morning and afternoon, but will be getting the collar off my sore balls. Hungry and thirsty, I went ahead and got a bottle of water for the trip to her place.

When I got to her place, I texted her letting know I made it and will bringing in the queen chair in. She responded back, "put the "TOILET BOX" at the same location you was used last week and lock yourself in it."

So, discreetly I carried the box in and placed where I was used last week. Unclothed myself and got into the box. The locked it. Silence was all I heard.

Seemed like ten minutes, then I heard the front door opened and my owner entered. I could not see who entered, but I did recognized her voice when she entered. "I need to pee!"

Oh great! Here I am to be pleasing a woman and I am more useful as a toilet.

My owner dropped down her blue jeans and flopped down on the toilet seat above me. She started peeing as she was sitting down on the seat. I quickly opened my mouth and take what she gave me, then I felt my balls tugged as if she snapped a leash to it. Then I hard tug came on my balls, she did leashed my balls.

I had to swallow quick, as my mouth was filling quick from her golden gift. She then had a twinkle then she was done peeing. Hard tug again, "lick me clean slave!" So, my tongue went to work. I licked, I licked and licked, all consciously feeling my sore balls held tight by a leash. After five minutes, "tongue me slave" and then a hard yank. I started getting tired, so I stopped for a second. Hard yank sent pained throughout my body. Then, a dribble of my owners cum landed on my chin. Talking about feeling like an object, I felt like a toy. Then she widen her legs and looked down at me. Our eyes connected. " Slave, I will never have any feelings for you and I do enjoy your service to me, but after today, you will not see me again." She closed her legs again and yanked on my balls hard. "Get back to your work slave".

I went back to using my tongue and thinking of her comment she just made. Finally I be out of this ball collar and free I thought. Hour turned to two hours and she got up and walked away. Finally I get a break and my jaw is sore. She came back to her computer and I could see she brought with her a drink and looks like a plate of food. I thought perhaps she will give me something to eat. Hard yank and I went back to work.

I can hear her typing on the computer and felt her movements as she typed or reached for something. Then, she ripped a fart in my face without warning. Then it dawn on me. No food since yesterday, I be eating her shit soon.

Twenty minutes later, she slid down where her butt hole was and spoke. "Slave, tongue in my asshole" I slid my tongue in it and then I felt her turd. It was bitter. Then it slid quickly into my mouth and down my throat. I swallow it, then another came out. She told me to lick her clean. I did so. Then she slid back and start peeing again. Caught what I could, but I was not fast enough. Then hard yank again with a strong command to start licking again.

I did something I never did since started being used by my owner. I spoke, "Mistress, I need to pee."

She opened her legs and gave a stare. Then took an empty bottle she apparently just used and leaned down to insert it over my dick. "Start peeing slave and stop when I say stop".

At first I was like, okay. Then I realized that I needed to pee before she changes her mind; so I started peeing into her empty bottle.

Then I heard her say stop.

Oh great!

Holding back your pee is hard, holding it back in my predicament was nearly impossible. She pulled it off and walked away and reinsert it back on my dick.

Resume peeing.

Relief!

She went away again and return back onto the seat above.

She didn't say anything, just continued to type away at her computer. I guess I am getting a break. Hour turned into another hour and then she started peeing again. Instantly I opened my mouth and drank it down. Then she yanked with loud command, "LICK".

Licked I did. Then I stopped and I was again on a break.

Her phone rang and heard her answering it. She said to the caller, "yes he is here and twenty minutes be fine."

What? I thought to myself.

I waited under my owners ass for those twenty minutes when I heard her doorbell rang. She hollered to her door that it was unlocked and come in. Then I heard the mystery person, it was the woman who used me last week.

She then told her, " here's the money and I hope your brother isn't taking it too hard from this past weekend."

I was listening under my owners ass to this conversation, naked in a toilet box next the person who used me last week. Then the next shocking statement came.

"Here is his keys to his balls, I trained him well as a toilet like you asked me and the money you paid will help me with for clothes for my kids."

I just been sold!

Then, my new owner said she needed to pee, and then asked if she could use me before we leave? Then my former owner rose up and stepped away. Then I seen my new owner come in front of me looking down at me and looked as if she won the lottery. She quickly turned and with her thumbs on her sides, she slowly dropped her jeans. She then sat down.

Her ass was much different than what I had just seen the past morning and much less of a hairy pussy. Then she started to pee. I took it as she gave it. Then she stood up and smiled back down at me, then to my former owner.

She then reached down and tug on my balls. She spoke to me for the first time, " Slave, we are going to my place tonight, we will talk there." She undid my padlocks and I got out of the box.

I didn't know what to do, I just froze there with guidance. My new owner realized I needed to be told what to do. She yanked my balls and said, "Slave, put the box in your car and follow me to my place. I expect you to follow me or your life will be ruined. I reached down to get my clothes on and a yank to the balls followed. "Underwear and shirt only. I will take your shoes and pants."

I obeyed and loaded my box in my trunk. I quickly got into my car and watched my new owner get into her Volkswagen. We left and traveled to a nearby town. We pulled onto a country road and traveled about a mile, then turned on a long driveway. Then she stopped at old country house and she got out.

She walked to my car and ordered me out and to take the box into her house. She led the way and once in the house, I was led through the house to her master bedroom. She pointed next to her bed and informed that the box will go there.

"Slave, whenever your in this house, no matter who else is here, you will always be naked. You will dress outside. Now strip and sit on the floor in the living room."

There I was, naked on a living room floor, before a woman who I still don't know her name, used me as a toilet last week for a shit and just bought me. I looked up and I was about to talk, but she interrupted by saying this:

"Since the day I first used you as a toilet, I could not stop thinking about you. I even broke up with my boyfriend of three years this past weekend. He found that me wanting him to try to be my toilet was repulsive and got angry with me. So, after three years being with him, I found the relationship was not going to be anything more. After he left and some ice cream, I found the idea having a slave to do what I want with to be a fond thing to have. So I contacted my ex-bf sister and gave her an offer to buy you. She first said I was not really for sale, but after I gave her a larger offer and she would train me as a toilet, she accepted the offer. I guess you want to know more about me."

I nodded.

"I am a pharmacist and never been married. My parents divorced and this was my grandparents place. After I graduated college, I lucked in getting a job near my grandparents place. I work weekends and some during the week, so my old three year relationship had limited times since he worked during the week at nights. My name is Jill, but for now you will only refer to me as Mistress if I speak to you."

"I know i really can't keep you as a real slave, but if you be my slave for two weeks straight, I promise you that it be worth it. Your former owner said you worked at a gas station and you also worked the weekends. Maybe it's time to find a new career. After two weeks as my slave, if you agree to remain as my slave, you would not have to worry about work. Questions?"

"Mistress, you said no matter who else is in the house, they will see me naked, who is usually over here?"

"LOL, my sister who lives here. She is a second-grade teacher and the other person is my mother who is over here every-other weekend. Don't worry, already told them about breaking up with my ex and it was my mother that said I should kidnap a poor boy and treat him with all my love. She hated my ex-boyfriend. When she learns that you will be my toilet, she would probably laugh it off in disbelief. My sister maybe a problem. But, she probably needs a slave as well for she never has time for anything due to her work."

"Mistress, would I get to eat and drink anything else besides your waste?"

"If you obey, may feed you something while locked in the toilet. May walk you like a dog for potty and then have you drink out of the real toilet. You might want to scrub the real toilet, considering it be your water hole at times."

"Mistress, what about my contacts and family? "

"What about them?"

"Would they come visit or I get to visit them? "

"They are always welcome to visit you here, but remember my rule about being naked while in my house. What family do you have? "

"Just my sister, she is married with kids"

"Well, if she visits you here, she will see you in your birthday suit and perhaps she might have to visit you while locked in my toilet box, depending on my mood that day."

"Would I ever experience a normal life outside this house? "

"Yes, if you serve me well as my slave, we may develop a real relationship; even go on dates. I do find you attractive and when I visit my mother, I will bring my toilet with me."

"Will I ever get this collar off my balls? It hurts."

"Dogs; cats and even slaves wear collars. You might have to get use to it. Enough with questions, go back to your box and I will come up some rules for you to follow. Off you go!"

Seemed like an hour went by and then my Mistress enters the room. She stopped and raised my lid and stared down at me. Then she spoke.

"Slave, your life will be of service to me. You are to obey my rules or get whipped. I have found a whip out in the barn out back, next to the old buggy. If you disobey my rules, I will use it on your balls.

1. Always obey my commands.

2. Will take everything I give to you while your in the box.

3. You will always be naked in this house.

4. You will address all women in this house as Mistress.

5. You have to ask permission to eat, drink and use the outside potty area.

6. You will be clean shaven on your face every day.

7. You clean my house.

8. You will never sleep on anything, always on the floor.

9. You will cook when not in the box.

10. Correspondence will be monitored first before sending."

She stopped reading her paper she was holding and then pressed her foot onto my balls. Then stood on them. I was in extreme pain, but unable to do anything but take it. She then said that I will obey her or else. She then turn around and dropped your pants again. Her bare ass desend upon the seat above me. Then, she said started to pee. I quickly opened my mouth and drank all I could. When she was done, heard her say lick, with a tug to my sore balls. I licked and licked and licked. She was dripping with cum as I licked. Then without any words, she stood up and zip up her pants and went out of the room.

Seems an hour later, I heard the door another part of the house close. Then heard another voice speaking to my Mistress. Heard something about my car and something about me. I then put the conversation we had earlier and I assume it must be my Owners sister.

Then I heard them approach me, then I see this woman with wide eyes looking down at me. She spoke back to my Mistress, "you really didn't use him did you?" My Mistress responded, " yes I did and he ate my shit last week and ever since, can't stop thinking about him. You got to try him out."

"I don't know I can, that's really mean to do to another person and besides, won't he get sick?"

"It is mean, but he is a slave, not a person. Besides, he was a toilet when I met him, so it is not like made him to be a toilet."

Hearing that, I had to respond to correct my Mistress.

"Mistress, you was the first person to use me for a shit and my former owner used me for only a pee that day. We only met to please her as I be in a Queening Chair as a pleasure slave. I never intended to be a toilet."

My Mistress looked down at me and then stepped on my balls. Then laughed.

Then, my Mistress sister blushed and said she was on her period and was heavy. My Mistress then got quiet and they both looked back down at me.

Then my Mistress responded, "I am looking at a toilet. Toilets are used to deposit our waste into. He is locked up and his balls are collared and leashed, the toilet will have to get use to our periods. Besides, it will save us money on toilet paper and we should get a thoroughly cleaning by him."

Her sister, kept looking down at me and then said, "but he is a person."

Mistress responded, "he is my property, just as much of property of the used shit paper in the septic tank. He is to be used, though I don't want to be him, but he will learn to be a good slave. Besides, I think he will enjoy it." Then my Mistress stepped on my balls to ensure I got the message.

The sister said okay, " I do need to pee. What do I do?"

My Mistress said, " Well drop your pants and sit down. Use the leash to remind him he is the sewer. When your done, yank on his balls and say lick. Stay as long as you want. If he disobey you, we will use the whip."

The sister said okay and then turned around. She undid her dress pants and sat on the seat upon me. I could smell her sex and it was awful. Then it seems she had stage fright and then a drip of blood fell onto my nose. A second later, she let the rapids out of the gate. I tried to swallow as fast I can, but it was fast. Then, it twinkle to a stop. Hard yank and I heard a soft voice, lick me please.

I began to lick, then I heard my Mistress responded back to her sister, " don't ever say please, he is a slave and must obey."

Then the sister say, "well I still think he is a person, just being polite."

My Mistress snap back quick, "does a person ever get to drink a woman's piss that never met before on choice? No, he is property. Just wait until I have to shit and I show you how this toilet was able to take it."

Then the sister spread her legs apart and asked me what my name was.

I thought for a second, then responded, "Slave John toilet is my full name Mistress."

Both women laughed and the sister asked why I called her Mistress. Then her sister said it was one of his rules he must call you Mistress. Then she looked down at me and asked, "I guess you will have to get use to being my toilet, but why you like it? "

I responded back, " I really don't like the taste but do enjoy a nice view when used, and it is better than working at the gas station cleaning the restrooms."

The sister asked my Mistress, " could 'the TOILET' be placed in the bathroom? So I don't have to wake you up in the middle of the night?"

My Mistress shook her hand and said," I paid a pretty penny for this slave and the money will help buy some clothes for his former owners kids; it sure be nice to piss in the middle of the night right next to my bed on a cold night."

Mistress Jill paused for a few seconds and said, "But, may reconsider if you take a nasty shit next to my bed. Yeah, maybe the bathroom will be a good place for our new toilet."

The sister is still sitting above me, dripping blood her period soaked pussy, then out of the blue, she farted. She quickly looked down between her legs and laughed. " It's a gas chamber as well. Mom is coming this weekend, what will we do with him?"

Mistress said, "the slave would not have to eat or drink anything this weekend with all three of us."

TO BE CONTINUED