My New Life Experience Begins

Story Info
Meeting for fun turns out to be more than a mouth full.
1.4k words
4.14
28.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in 2008, when I was single and searching online, I met a single mother a hundred miles in a nearby state. We chatted for a while and shared our fetishes, along our desires. My fetch back then was my face used as a seat and pleasuring my user. I had a home made Queening seat, with all the comforts of the user and me, but i was able to lay under a woman's ass without suffocating. It did look like a toilet in ways.

We made arrangements to meet at her place when her kids were at school and I was to fulfill each others desires. I was to do some pleasure to her bush while she plays online. I was also into cock and ball torture, so I was to wear a ball collar with a pink leash for her to control me under her. No words would be spoken as I would be a sex object to her and I was to be her property.

So I arrived around noon and we met at the nearby dairy queen. Afterwards, I followed her to her place and quickly went to my trunk to get the Queen chair. I had it covered to make it less obvious to what i was bringing in, but i managed to bring my box in without any looks from her neighbors.

I entered her front door and she was waiting next to her computer in a small room next to the living room. She pointed to the floor where her computer chair would be and only said, "strip."

I stripped my cloths and she put the ball collar on me with a lock, then attached the leash to them. Her hands were cold and harsh, but what choice do i have? She then took the key to the ball collar and fasten to her necklace. I entered the box and the toilet seat was put over my head, locked into place with the combination locks on each side of the box.

Then the lid was raised.

She stood there for bit, guessing she was admiring her new toy.

She then took off her pants and underwear off.

She giggled and commented, "I may have to piss in a bit, you will drink it all for I do not want a mess on my floor."

I was like, oh shit, I guess I will be a toilet and what choice would I have with my balls tied and locked as a toilet.

Then her ass descend onto the seat and my balls were tug hard, I began my licking.

I felt I was in heaven for it had been a while I had the pleasure to please a woman down below the belt buckle. As doing my duty to my new owner, I can hear her typing on her keyboard over my head, sometimes stopping to tap on her cellphone. I licked and felt her aroused from my licking. Felt like twenty minutes, my balls are tugged again then her leg spread with her looking down.

"I have to piss, mouth totally over my pussy, not a drop or your balls would feel they will be coming off."

I complied and my dick was hard, loved the authority she was using over me. Felt as if I was owned and being used, loved every second of it. A dribble starts, then a strong flow entered my mouth. Salty and bitter, but awesomely tasty to me. The strong flow slowed to a dribble, then one last squirt for a finish.

"Back to licking," with a hard tug to my balls.

Do not know how long I was in there after I was used as a toilet, it seemed like 30 minutes when I faintly heard something within the house and then she quickly popped up screaming said, "I can not believe you GET OUT!"

I did not know what was going on that second, but then I heard two people walking towards me. I quickly closed my lid and tried to remain quiet and still. They stopped next to me and I can her my owner in a nearby room yelling at these people that are next to me.

It seemed like five minutes without a sound, but it was probably 10 seconds. Here I am in what looks like a toilet in a single woman's house, in her computer room, with my balls and dick in a ball collar with a leash, with my owner upset with whoever is next to me.

Then they spoke.

The woman asked him, "is she going to be in there long?"

Then the guy asked me, "what's going on?"

I spoke from the box with the toilet lid down, "this looks bad, but who are you?"

He replied, "her brother and we stopped by for my girlfriend to use the toilet."

At that moment, my owner asked him through the door of the nearby room how he got in and he responded by the house key.

Then his girlfriend asked him, "is that the only toilet, I can not hold it much longer?"

Then I in back of my mind I was like, 'oh shit, my owner is in the restroom.'

He responded, "that is it," then laughed, "unless you count this toilet."

She seemed not amused, "can you at least try to get her let me use her restroom?"

All during this conversation between these two people, I am still locked in my box with my lid down and probably smelled like piss when my owner used me earlier. On top of that, I assume the other toilet he was referring to his girlfriend, was me. I remained quiet.

I then heard the brothers' foot steps walk towards my owners restroom and pleaded for his girlfriend to be let in.

A strong, "NO" was heard through the door.

I then spoke up loudly so my Owner could hear me and pleaded with my owner to defuse the situation so they could leave.

"Mistress, can you let her use your toilet or she might use me instead?"

Quickly my Mistress responded, "you could use him, make sure he takes it all down, don't want a mess and use the leash."

SHOCKED!

Then the brother said to her girlfriend, "we could go to the gas station."

"No gas stations, they are nasty and if she don't care about him, he is eating my shit right now!"

My lid flew up and a woman I never seen before quickly took her pants down and slid her anus over my mouth. My leash is quickly tug hard and my balls were screaming in pain. She spoke to my owners brother to get her paper towels. Then her nasty shit ripped down into my mouth. I gagged then my balls were brought back to pain, guessing she didn't want her shit on her. I overcome the taste and swallowed, with more shit. Lucky it was soft and not over filling my mouth. Then I swallowed what was left, she then scooted back and pissed into my mouth. She sat for a second, another squirt, then paper towel was used for her ass. It was then dropped on top my head as she raised up.

The woman i do not even know her name spoke, "You stink! But that was awesome."

She then hollered to my owner, "thank you for letting me use your toilet," then as quickly that had entered, they both exited my owners house.

I laid there for a moment then my owner returned back. She stopped, then walked away.

What in the hell is all i was thinking.

She returned a few minutes later and undid my locks to my box, then she put her pants on. I climbed out and she said I need to get going, she needs to get ready to get her kids from school. She said she was sorry, but wished me to remain as her slave. I agreed and I asked to cleanup a bit, she said hurry because she leaving in 15 minutes. I went to her bathroom and rinsed my mouth out and washed my face. Returned back and put my clothes back on and asked if she could unlock my ball collar.

She smiled back and said, "her new necklace fells powerful, you will be back next week, but make it early morning this time."

Sore balls, nasty taste in my mouth and reminder of being owned is how I was leaving.

Part 2 next time.