My New Life in a Frat Ch. 04

Story Info
Jennifer's coming out party.
5.2k words
4.59
19.6k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the music thumping through the floor. I was just finishing up applying the last of my makeup. I stepped back from the mirror to get a good look at myself. I had my pink heels and stockings. The best dress I could find was this tight pink cocktail dress that barely covered my butt. Dick told me to forgo the butt plug tonight but I was still securely locked, like a good sissy girl. There wasn't anything I could do about my flat chest but I made up for it with the glossy pink lipstick. For added appeal I put my hair into tight high pigtails. I looked amazing.

"It's time Jennifer. Time to show everyone who we really are." I said to a sulking screaming me trapped in the mirror. " Oh don't be such a downer we are going to have so much fun tonight! "

There was a knock on the door and I turned and saw Dick entering. When he saw me he stopped and stared awestruck.

"What do you think? Too much?" I asked, presenting myself.

"Absolutely not! You look incredible!" he said, looking me up and down.

I blushed and my eyes dropped to see a slight twitch in his toga. I took some steps towards him and ran my hands up his chest. I circled him as he just stood there. I ran a hand down to his crotch and felt his big cock growing in his toga.

"Mmmm," I bit my lip and lowered my voice, "something tells me this will be the common reaction tonight."

I grabbed what I could through his toga and rubbed his hard member.

"Do you wanna warm me up before I'm presented, Dick?" I stuck my tongue out of the side of my mouth.

"That is tempting but no." He looked like he was having a hard time resisting, "how much of those videos have you watched?"

"Uh, I don't know, a few, why?"

I stepped back worried that he might suspect that it was Mirror Me inside. The "Me" that grew from the deep hypnosis of the videos he gave me.

He stared into my eyes looking for something. He smiled to himself and dropped his arms down mine to hold my hands.

"No reason baby. Come on, let's join the party. Everyone is going to love you."

As we walked down the hall I was a little nervous. The music grew louder and the voices grew more distinct. Dick gestured for me to wait while he stepped down the stairs and called for everyone's attention. The music turned off and all eyes turned to him on the stairs.

"Tonight is a special occasion. Some of you joined us for our selection process a couple nights ago."

There was a cheer and some whoops.

"Tonight we present a more refined specimen. Someone I can't wait to show you all. Before I present our latest achievement let's make sure we are clear. Alpha boys!"

He called out and 15 toga wearing guys sounded their presence like some warriors.

"Alphas are the only ones allowed unquestioned access to our delicate flower."

There were some moans but Dick raised his hands, "however! I am sure there is plenty our darling girl can do to make you feel welcome. Now let me introduce...Jennifer!"

I saw Dick raise his hand to me and I slipped my hand into it and stepped out so everyone could see me fully. There was a bigger crowd than the last party. All eyes were on me and everyone was cheering and happy to see me. My heart was about to break out of my chest.

Still holding Dick's hand he led me down the stairs. Reaching the final step Dick stopped and let me take the last step and let me loose into the crowd.

When I was surrounded by all these strangers everyone was complimenting me and touching me. More than a few people pinched or squeezed my butt. What really made me feel good were the constant compliments.

"I love your hair."

"I love your lipstick."

"You look gorgeous."

"Wish I was an Alpha."

I found my first toga boy. It was Adam. His expression wasn't so much anger as it was determination. It was kind of a turn on to see his hunger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body onto his. I felt his growing cock through his toga.

I leaned up to whisper in his ear, "it's me Adam."

I pulled back to look him in the face and his smile reached ear to ear.

Without words he pulled my wrist to drag me to the couch. He spun me around and bent me over the sofa. The whole room roared in appreciation and the music started back up.

Adam lifted up my skirt and saw my stocking covered butt. He grabbed some material and ripped it open to uncover my supple booty. A couldn't help but gasp at his aggressive action. He didn't waste any time pressing his now hard cock into my asshole. I inhaled deeply as he slipped right in.

His cock wasn't as big as Dick's but it was close. I bit my lip and twisted my neck to look back at him lustfully. I looked into his hungry eyes and shook my pom pom pigtails for him. He took the invitation and brought his hands from my hips to my pigtail handles. My head pulled back making my back arch and now he was hitting my prostate with every thrust.

I moaned so loudly. It took me a second to focus on the crowd in front of me as the whole world shook and jolted. What I could see were various guys stroking their own cocks at the display. Even some girls were rubbing themselves.

Adam let go of my pigtails and brought his hands back to my hips. He had to shout but I heard him just enough.

"Tell them what's happening bitch."

"I'm getting fucked."

He smacked my ass causing me to jolt and bit my lip.

I continued, "I'm being fucked like the beta sissy fuck toy I am!"

"You like getting fucked up the ass bitch?"

"I love getting fucked in my ass by big hard Alpha cocks!"

I looked into the crowd and found a guy who looked like he was about to pop any second. I locked eyes with him and licked my lips.

"I also love sucking whatever cocks I could get!" I waved him on with a roll of my tongue.

He froze like a deer in the headlights but those around him elbowed him and shoved him forward. His hard cock was inches from my face now.

I strained to look up at this tall guy and he was looking around and finally down to me. I shot him a wink and he nervously smiled and stuffed my mouth with his hard cock.

Adam continud to fuck me which took some of the effort out of bobbing my head on this strangers cock. I swirled my tongue around and tasted his precum. He really was about to cum any second.

I felt Adams hand on the back of my head and he pushed me to take this cock to the back of my throat. I choked a little but I regulated myself.

"Grab her pigtails boy," Adam told the stranger, "shoot it down her throat."

The stranger took the instruction and gripped my pigtails tight and began fucking my throat before he shuttered and started to spurt his seed directly down my throat. As he pulled out I sucked hard to create that vacuum effect. Once he was out he quickly turned and rejoined the cheering crowd. He just became a star.

I heard Adam grunting louder. He was about to cum too. I looked back at him and grinned.

"Oh Adam cum in me. Fill me with your seed. I'm your dirty little cum dumpster. Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh fuck yes! Yes!"

I felt him stiffen and his cock tense inside of me. He grunted and growled and weakly pumped into me. When he pulled out of me I felt his cum drip down my taint. He might not have the biggest cock but this felt like the biggest load.

I looked back at him but he was already gone. I looked around for him but didn't see him. So I pushed off the sofa and stood up and straightened my dress again. I looked around the circle of people watching me and bent my knees and brought my finger to the side of my cheek.

"Oooops" I said in the most innocent feminine voice. This made everyone laugh.

I milled about the crowd and danced with anyone that grabbed me. I could feel so many cocks grinding up against me.

Finally I made my way to the living room area and found, once again Rick and Mark with those two sorority chicks.

"There she is. I told you she would find us. Ready for round two skank?" Melody, the bitchy one, held up my strapon and rang it in the air.

The crowd looked back at me waiting for a reply. I thought quickly. Finding a suitable light bulb I walked toward them with determination.

"I got a better idea." I took the strapon and gave it to Melody's friend, Tiffany, "how about your BFF fucks you up the ass while your boyfriends take turns fucking me. And I can take turns eating both of your pussy's. How does that sound to you people?"

I turned to the crowd for their vote and of course the mob was on my side. The guys were excited and high fiving each other. Even Tiffany seemed excited. Only Melody was looking around nervously.

I sat down next to Melody while Tiffany stood up and got strapped on.

"Don't look so glum. You're going to love being Tiffany's bitch. I bet that deep down you've always wanted to become someone's bitch." I said as I wrapped my arms around her like a comforting sister.

The boys grabbed me and yanked me up to my feet and sandwiched me between their naked hard bodies. Their cocks were strong and hard against me. I slipped to my knees and alternated between sucking one and jerking the other.

I watched as Tiffany marched up to her friend, a big hard rubber cock swinging between her legs. She petted Melody's hair for a bit until she looked up at her friend and a note of fear was plastered across her face.

Suddenly Tiffany grabbed a handful of hair and dragged Melody to the floor until she was on her hands and knees facing me. Melody looked at me in a mixture of hate, for forcing her into this situation, and fear, at the fact she was about to get ass fucked by her sorority sister.

"What's the matter bitch? Haven't you ever been fucked in your ass before?" Tiffany asked in an aggressively intimidating tone.

She just shook her head fearfully as Tiffany was lining up her cock. At the same time one of the guys shoved me to the floor so I was on my hands and knees, my face inches from Melody's.

I whispered to her, "don't fight it. Just relax."

Melody nodded in understanding and then her mouth slowly gapped wide as Tiffany apparently found the right hole. I went to comfort my comrade in fucking but when I opened my mouth I also felt a cock being pressed into my asshole. Both Melody and I moaned into each other's faces. The crowd cheered us on.

Tiffany really took to her part. She grabbed a fist full of Melody's hair and pulled her head back. Melody's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I've always wanted a cock so I could fuck you, you uptight bitch!" Tiffany growled as she pounded Melody in the ass. "Not so high and mighty now are you, you anal skank. Beg for me to fuck you harder. Tell everyone how much you love getting fucked in the ass like a beta bitch."

"I love getting fucked in the ass!" Melody screamed as the crowd cheered her on. "I deserve to get fucked up the ass. I'm a, oh fuck, I'm a, oh fuck, I'm a filthy anal whore. Fuck me harder Tiff! Make me your anal slut!"

Tiffany took up her charge and grabbed Melody by both hips and slammed into her hard like an engine piston.

I just looked on in wanton desire. I looked back to the man fucking me and begged, "please fuck me harder, sir. Don't stop until you cum inside my pussy!"

I could barely hear the crowd over both mine and Melody's screams and moans of pleasure. It didn't take long for my guy to start to shutter before he stopped and methodically pumped his warm load deep inside of me. Melody herself was also cumming. Her eyes rolled hard to the back of her head before she collapsed to the floor.

Tiffany stopped and took some deep breaths. I was panting myself. My mouth was so dry. Then I felt hands trying to roll me over onto my back. I compiled and laid my back on the hard floor and then Melody was forced to crawl over top of me until I was underneath her pussy.

I could see her glistening pussy and the big rubber cock sticking into her asshole. My mouth was so dry I knew I just had to lick up the juices flowing from her wet pussy. I stuck out my tongue and tasted the sweet nectar of Melody's pussy.

At some point I felt my legs being raised and Melody's weight pressed down on me and her arms held up my thighs as another cock pressed into my own pussy. The strangest sensation I felt was a warm wet feeling on my caged penis. I imagined Melody sucking the hard shell around my penis.

My tongue was getting so sore from kicking the melody's wet pussy. I was grateful for the cock inside of me to start cumming inside of me as well and the melody rolled off of me. We both laid on our backs and painted.

I stared up to see Tiffany and Mark embrace and start making out as she dropped the strapon. I thought that now would be a good time for Melody to take up the mantle and fuck Tiffany back but as I looked to her she was in a haze of pleasure. I didn't get the chance to relax any more as I was picked up and carried to the basement staircase.

I was put down to my feet and two strangers helped me walk down the stairs.

"Are you boys enjoying the show?" I asked my escorts.

"Ever much so!" They both agreed.

"Well stay close so I can reward you for your help."

They seemed to like that idea as they excited me to the center of the couch circle. They left me on the floor, looked around and saw my togas boys stepping out of the crowd to encircle me. They all removed their togas and revealed ripped hard bodies and harder cocks.

The first guy stepped forward and I eagerly took him into my mouth. Then more cocks appeared into my view and I brought my hands up to stroke them and suck them in turn. I lost count of how many cocks surrounded me that I sucked and jerked and felt slapping my face.

Finally I was pushed to the floor and no time was wasted in filling up my ass and mouth. For the next, what felt like an eternity, I was spit roasted and gangbanged in an endless train of cocks. Cum was being dumped in my ass and down my throat. At some point my body went limp as it bounced between a cock in my ass and a cock down my throat. After a bit I felt my own orgasm rising. It took a couple of cocks switching out of my ass for me to get enough to dump my load out of my flaccid caged penis.

I didn't even notice it was over until I went limp on a surprising pillow that at some point was wedged underneath my body to hold me up.

I looked around and saw no more familiar faces of my toga boys. It was hard to focus as cum ran down my face and drooled out of my mouth and leaked out of my ass. I did however see the two boys that helped me down the stairs as they stared back at me in obvious desire.

"Now's your chance boys. Use me anyway you want to."

Eagerly they stripped and surrounded me and took up either ends. They didn't seem very experienced but they were definitely eager. I was gratefully disappointed that they didn't last long.

Then I was left alone as the crowd milled around me like an art piece on display. I finally passed out from sheer exhaustion and being fucked into a pleasure coma. I had brief moments of consciousness and each time I was rocking and jolting about accompanied by the familiar feeling of a cock pistoning in and out of my, now well used, hole. I didn't know if it was another toga boy or one of the party goers taking their chance. I was in no way able to care.

One particularly lucid moment the crowd was chanting and cheering as i was limply being fucked. It took so much effort to turn to look whose massive cock was fucking me. He was at least as big if not bigger than Dick. It took me some time to open my cum glued eyes and focus but all I saw was a dark mass.

It took me longer than it should have to realize that black mass was a big black man and the crowd was chanting, "Beta Beta Kappa."

My moans, instinctually, took the same cadence as the chanting.

I felt the man lean over me to speak into my ear, "I got a whole house of big black cocks that would tear up a white sissy ass like this, bitch."

I felt my penis stir at his words and the prospect of getting turned out by another full house.

"All of them with much bigger cocks than this." he pressed as deep as he physically could into me. He reached new depths I never knew I had. "If you want some more like this all you have to do is ask, bitch."

I mumbled incoherently as I tried to find my voice.

He pushed off of me and smacked my ass hard with his big hand.

"Louder bitch!"

"I want more!" I managed to scream.

"More what bitch?" he growled slamming his big hard cock in and out of me making it even harder to form proper words.

"I want more big black cocks!" I screamed, making the crowd roar in approval.

"You know what they say, once you go black...." he trailed off

"YOU NEVER GO BACK!" The crowd finished in unison.

Through the crowd several of my ABX, Alpha Beta Chi, boys in togas elbowed into view and they did not look happy.

"Hope you boys dont mind. Just showing your bitch how a real man measures up." he pounded hard into me making me moan uncontrollably.

"You got a lot of nerve coming here after what you did."

"Oh you mean after your last bitch traded up for bigger and better?"

This made one of my boys to step forward but the others stopped him.

"You know the rules. Can't stop once they've started."

"This is over asshole!" the held back guy pointed before storming off angrily.

The crowd went quiet during the awkward interaction. The remaining ABX guys just stood there waiting for this, apparently revival, BBK guy to finish.

"Mmm baby you ever been fucked by a black cock before?"

I was ashamed now by my uncontrollable moans as I answered, "no..."

"Do you like how my big black cock feels in your tight white pussy?"

I bit my lip hard trying not to answer as I locked eyes with my house boys. It seemed like they were willing me to stay strong and not answer.

The BBK guy smacked my sore ass making me squeal before repeating himself, "tell them how much you love getting fucked by my black cock bitch!"

"Please..." I tried to tell him not to make me finish but he felt so good and he knew it.

"Tell them bitch! Tell them you love getting fucked in the ass by big black cocks!"

I couldn't hold out any longer. "I love...getting fucked...by black cock..." I hung my head in shame as he fucked me faster.

"That's a good bitch, beg for it! Tell everyone you're a black cock whore!"

I shook my head remembering my pom-pom pigtails. I closed my mouth hard to make sure not even a much needed moan does not escape my traitorous lips.

The BBK guy just continued to fuck me. His big hard black cock stretched my tight white ass. His balls slapped against me. My head jolted and knocked back and forth at his hard pounding. My body repelled further by building an orgasm. I moaned internally and closed my eyes. My head drooped down as I fought the pleasure.

Suddenly my head was yanked back as the man grabbed my pigtails and used them like reign as he fucked me deep.

"Tell them bitch or I will stop right now and you won't cum."

"Im...a...whore..." I said breathlessly.

He stopped leaving me vibrating and pulsing. "All of it bitch!"

"I'm a black cock whore!" I screamed and there was a mixture of cheers and groans at my submission. After that I was unable to hold back any more.

"I'm a black cock whore! I love black cock in my tight white ass. Please fuck me! Make me cum like a sissy white bitch!"

He continued fucking me my orgasm returning rapidly.

"That's a good bitch! Now beg for me to breed you. Tell them how much better I am at fucking your white ass."

"You fuck me so much better than they do. Please breed me! Make me your white sissy cumslut. Cum in me! Im cumming fuck im cumming!"

I tensed and squeezed his massive cock in my ass. I could feel him cumming too. The pressure from his fire hose cock seemed to fill my whole body. I slumped as he pulled out of me and heard the toga guys rush forward and grab him and dragged him upstairs, supposedly to throw him out.

12