My New Life in a Frat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung my head in shame. I felt like I betrayed my housemates. I felt hands pull me up and help me to my feet. I saw that they were wearing togas. I began to tear up as they were so gentle carrying me up the stairs.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it. I'm so sorry.`` I was fighting back tears now.

"It's okay we get it. He won't hurt you again."

They carried me all the way to my room and laid me on the bed. It felt so good to just lay down. My arms and legs were weak and I was still leaking cum out of my ass. My face felt crusty and my hair stiff, from all the dried loads of cum. My dress was covered in cum stains.

The guys left me alone and closed the door. I was nearly asleep again when I heard a knock on the door. It was Dick.

"Hey I heard what happened, are you alright?"

"I'm so sorry Dick I tried to fight him but I just couldn't. He made me say those things."

He held his hands up to settle me. "It's okay, it's okay. I should have warned you about them."

"Who are they?"

"They are a revival frat house, Beta Beta Kappa, they are an all black male house. They stole our last sissy last semester."

"Your last sissy? There are others?"

"A few. This is a new thing we have been doing but recently BBK has shown an interest. Dont worry though i made a change in your programming..." he stopped himself realizing what he was saying.

"Programming? You mean these videos?" i gestured to the TV

"It's not important. You should go ahead and rest. If you want to clean up before you can."

He quickly got up and made his exit before I could ask anything else. Left alone I checked myself. I did want to shower before I went to bed. I was filthy. As I got up the TV flicked on and Real Me stared back at me angrily.

"Oh yeah you did a really good job."

"Shut up loser, you wouldn't have done any better."

"Let me out! I want out!"

"Fine fine I had my fun anyways."

I blinked hard and the world seemed to shift. I felt the same but different. It's hard to explain. I left my room and walked to the bathroom. I could hear the party still going. Im sure there was plenty of pent up sexual energy down there that they didnt need me. I entered the bathroom and started up the shower. I got undressed and stepped into the water. The warm water felt amazing. I checked my butt and the still flowing jizz was clumping from the warm water. As I washed myself I went over everything Fake Me put me through. I was lost in thought when I heard whistling.

I turned to hear Adam's voice, "Well well well doesn't this look familiar."

"Adam! What uh...what are you doing here?"

I looked around the room looking for a way out.

"You still owe me interest." he said grinning and disrobing.

"Please no more. Not tonight." I pleaded.

"I don't think you understand how this works. You see you are now our official live in sissy fuck toy. That means we own you." he walked towards me as he spoke.

He grabbed my wet hair and pulled it back hard.

"How did you like Jared?"

I looked up at him in confusion.

"Who?" I strained to ask.

"Oh you know who i mean. Tall, handsome, dark."

"What were you doing?"

"He had nothing good to say about you. I wonder how much he would pay for you too."

"Too? You sold the last sissy to BBK?"

"Not exactly, I just provided an opportunity, one that Naomi couldn't refuse."

"Imagine it. Over a dozen men just like Jared and more all surrounding you."

It wasn't difficult to imagine and it made me nervous and aroused. It also aroused Adam because his hard cock was poking me. He turned me around under the running water. I grabbed the shower tower for stability.

"Please Adam don't."

He smack my sore butt, "thats just what Naomi said, now shes a mindless sex slave for BBK house. So how about you do yourself a favor and speak when I tell you to bitch."

He slammed his hard cock into my ass and I yelped. He didn't waste time pounding me as hard as he could. He pulled me back and I arched my back. He wrapped a hand around my throat and squeezed. The water hit my face and he was choking me.

"You're a stupid fucking whore you know that. What kind of dumb beta bitch dresses up like a girl for a frat house? You wanted this bitch. Say it."

"I want it sir." I gritted my teeth as he let me breathe.

"Yeah you did you stupid whore. Now look at you. A programmed sissy cock slut. You just got gangbanged in front of most of the school. Do you think you will ever live this down?"

I thought about it and he was right. After this semester I couldn't just go back.

"What makes you think i want to go back?'' I played it up to get him off quicker. At least that's what I told myself, Mirror me.

"I knew you were a fucking whore. I might just take you to BBK just to see what happens to you."

"At least they'd fuck me better than you." i said

He did not like that. He yanked my head back hard.

"What was that?"

"You heard me. Maybe you did Naomi a favor. Least now she can get some pleasure instead of wasting her time on you."

This angered him alot. He yanked my hair down and I fell hard to the tile floor. Then I felt him pull my hips up and reenter my ass. He was relentless as he plowed me. I felt really good but I couldn't let him know that.

"Take that cock you stupid fucking bitch." he growled and smack my ass cheeks hard.

"Jared's is so much bigger...." I smiled to myself. I knew this would anger him too.

"Shut up bitch!" he commanded as he pulled my wet hair in a ponytail.

He was hurting me but not as much as I was hurting him.

"Oh Jared fuck me." I begged.

Adam wrapped his hands around my throat and squeezed as he fucked my doggy on the hard tile floor. The water was still raining down on us.

"I said shut the fuck bitch!" I could feel the venom in his words.

He really did feel so good fucking my ass. After sometime he pulled out of me and pulled me back to my knees and he walked in front of me and grabbed my face as he stroked his cock over my face.

"I'm going to cover your sissy whore face in cum. Pathetic beta fuck boi's like you deserve to have a face full of real men's cum."

"Is Jared coming back then?" I winked at him.

He slapped me hard across the face but I just laughed back at him.

"What's the matter, are you jealous that jared liked me so much more than you?"

I was joking of course but I saw a slight twitch in Adam's face that surprised me.

"Oh my god you are! You want to be chosen just like I was. You want to be the girl!"

He slapped me again and pulled me face up to his cock as he jerked feverously.

"Shut up bitch im a real man unlike you." his breathing became labored and he erupted in a torrent of jizz covering my wet face instantly making it sticky.

I sat there on my heels taking in the situation. I could hear Adam storming off clearly pissed. I don't think this went as well as he thought it would. I rolled off my heels and sat on the hard tile just taking in the warm water. At some point I did get up and rewash myself before walking back to my room. Still naked I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep before I hit the mattress.

12