My New Life in Lingerie

Story Info
Caught in panties I was moved to lingerie and more.
3.8k words
4.59
64.1k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Everyday2
Everyday2
257 Followers

It started innocently enough. There was that time many years ago when I saw a pair of my wife's panties in the laundry hamper. I couldn't help myself and decided to try them on. They were amazing! The way they hugged my ass and balls is impossible to describe. I left them on most of the day as my wife was gone to work. Walking in the panties made me hard, and I came three times throughout the day wearing them and jerking off. I even ventured out on the front porch for a while, reveling in the thought that someone may catch me wearing them.

Wearing her panties eventually became a habit, and I found myself doing so frequently. And that was my downfall. I was out in the back yard wearing a sexy pair of pink lace panties with scalloped lace trim around the waist and legs, and a ruched back. A pair I had bought for her, her name is Lisa, at Victoria's Secret. She came home early, and there I was outside in nothing but panties... I was embarrassed, but she didn't get mad about it. She just said so you bought those for yourself, not for me, right? I have suspected you were in my panty drawer for some time, but now I know for sure. I told her I would take them off and that I was sorry, but she said keep them on, and show me what you do when you wear my panties.

Despite my embarrassment, I was turned on and hard as a rock. She told me to stroke myself in my panties. So I started to slowly stroke my cock by pulling it out the right leg opening of the panties. Before long, I couldn't contain myself and had a huge orgasm with lots of cum as she watched smiling. She said that was nice, and told me to keep the panties on for the night. I did so, and had multiple erections during the night just feeling them on me.

After that day, she began to tease me and tell me to wear panties under my jeans. Soon, I was doing that every day. Then one day, I got up in the morning and discovered that all of my boxers had been replaced with very frilly and sexy panties. It didn't really matter since I was not wearing them at that point, but it made me wonder. I asked her why and she simply said that she had thrown out all my boxers and that I will wear panties only from now on. She was going to select them for me each morning, and I was to masturbate for her after putting them on. This became a regular thing.

Then one day she told me to catch my cum in my other hand. So the morning when I came with my panties on I caught my cum in my left hand. Lisa told me to lick it up and swallow it. I said no, but she insisted and pushed my hand up towards my face wiping my cum all over my mouth. She then said open, and started pushing the cum into my mouth. I don't know why, but this was a real turn on for both of us and she always liked watching me do it. She would kiss me after I did it and share some of my cum.

After about a year of this, she told me it was time for me to try something new. She wanted me to get some lingerie to wear around the house at night. A baby doll with matching panties, and maybe some lace-top stockings. I wondered if I should do that, but told her that I was game if she wanted me to do it. She smiled and said great, we will go shopping tomorrow! That was a mistake on my part.

The next day we headed to the mall. We went right to Victoria's Secret. We were browsing the lingerie when a very attractive 20-something sales girl named Lexi asked us if we needed any help. I said no thanks, but Lisa said yes. She said we were looking for a sexy babydoll outfit with lots of lace and matching panties, and some matching lace-top stockings. Lexi asked my Lisa what size she needed, to which she replied oh no, it is for HIM to wear. OMG I turned beat red, especially since there were two other ladies nearby who heard it and looked at me with big grins...

Lexi said I am guessing that he is a virgin, so maybe something in white? Lisa agreed. Lexi said I have just the thing. Wait here. She returned with a very lacy, white, and see-through baby doll nightie with a little blue bow on the front, matching panties, and sheer lace top stockings. She held the baby doll up to me to check its size as my Lisa and the other two women watched and giggled. One of the women said very nice! Then it happened. Lisa said let's have him try it on to check the fit. The thought of doing that in the store was both exciting and scary, but we headed to the changing room.

The changing room was large and had a curtain for the door. Lisa and I walked in and Lexi hung the nightie, panties and stockings on the hook, saying she would be right back with something else I would need. She came back with a pair of silver glitter, strappy high heels with a five inch heel. She said these will be perfect with this outfit. I had never worn high heels before, but Lisa agreed it was a good idea and said we will try them on him.

Lisa told me to take my clothes off so I could try the lingerie on. Lexi stayed there to watch saying she can help if needed. I wasn't too sure about Lexi staying there, but Lisa said it was ok. Then I remembered that I was already wearing the same pink panties that Lisa had caught me in under my shorts. But I figured what the heck, I'm about to try on lingerie so who cares, When I pulled my shorts down, Lexi said oh my! He is already wearing panties! Lisa told her that I wear them every day and described how she has me cum each morning and lick it off my hand while she watches. Lexi was intrigued with a huge smile on her face and said that she thought that was hot and she would love to see it.

After I had my clothes off Lexi handed me the white lacy panties to put on. This was a new pair for me, so I was already getting a little excited about wearing them. She slowly slid them up my legs and adjusted them. Oh my! They felt wonderful! They cupped my balls so well, and the back rode up my ass and massaged me so nicely! I started to get hard as I had been conditioned to do by Lisa. Lexi laughed and said oh look! He is getting hard!

Next Lexi put the babydoll over my head and slid it on. It was made of white lace, and just barely came to my ass checks, so my panties were mostly exposed. It felt heavenly! Lisa watched, and pinched my nipples as I bathed in the feeling of the lingerie. Then, Lexi had me sit on the bench and proceeded to slide the stockings up my legs and strap the high heels on my feet. That was a totally new experience for me. Once they were on she had me stand up. It was difficult to do, but really felt sexy because they made me stand in such a way that my ass was pushed out and the stockings felt silky and cool.

Lexi said that I need to learn to walk in the heels, and that she would go with me to the front of the store and back. What, I said? Dressed like this? She assured me that it was OK being a lingerie store and it would be fine, so we headed out of the changing room toward the front of the store. Lexi told me to walk like I was walking on a straight line placing one foot in front of the other. Walking like that made me sway my ass from side to side and it felt very sexy to do that.

Here I was, wearing a slutty baby doll, panties, and stockings walking in fuck-me high heels through the store! The lady customers were looking at me and were reacting with everything from taking a pic to laughing to the hand-over-the mouth OMG gesture! But I just went with it, and we walked to the front of the store, hesitating there for a bit, and then back.

All of this had made me very horny and hard, which was not unnoticed by Lexi. When we got back to the changing room she told Lisa it looks like he likes wearing lingerie! Lisa said that it was time for me to cum since I was wearing a new outfit, and she started rubbing my cock through my panties. Lisa said can I do it? And Lisa said sure, do anything you want. Lexi then pulled me out of the leg opening of the panties and started stroking me. As this was happening, two other sales girls came up to see what was going on. I think they saw me walking through the store. They asked if they could watch and Lisa said sure!

Lexi was stroking me hard at this point and I was about to cum. I started thrusting my hips and Lisa said here it comes, be sure to catch it! I came hard as all four of them watched, and Lexi caught it all in her hand. Lisa said feed it to him, and she put it to my face and mouth. I willfully licked it up as the sales girls all giggled and said swallow it you slut, which I did.

Lisa said we will take the entire outfit, and handed me my shirt and jeans. She told me to just leave the lingerie on under my clothes, including the high heels. She put my sandals in her purse. I knew that the lingerie would be hidden, but worried about people seeing the high heels and said so. Lisa said the jeans will cover all but the heels and that I need to practice walking in them anyway. So I put my clothes on over the lingerie and we walked to the cashier. My jeans did do a pretty good job of concealing the high heels, but if someone looked closely it was pretty obvious what I had on. Also, the heels made a very distinct sound as I walked on the floor which drew attention to me.

After paying, we headed out into the mall to go to the car. Along the way, it became obvious that the high heels were hard to deny, as I got all sorts of reactions. Mostly the women smiled with many saying nice shoes. A few guys laughed and one called me a faggot. It was too late to do anything about it though, so we just kept walking, finally reaching the car.

When we got to the car, Lisa said why don't you go ahead and take off your shirt and jeans before you get in? I declined, but she said oh come on, it will be fun. We were way out in the back of the lot, so there wasn't anyone around, so I reluctantly agreed. I took off the shirt and jeans, and she told me to put them in the trunk which struck me as odd, but I did it. Lisa said she will drive and got in. As I approached the passenger door, I heard the doors lock.

Lisa had a wicked grin on her face and said we were going to have a little fun. I said what do you mean? The warm breeze felt really good on my lingerie, and was wafting the baby doll up as it blew fully exposing my panties. It was exciting me and I began to get an erection. She said you are going to learn about edge walking, something I saw on the internet. I am going to drive over to the other side of the parking lot and you will walk to me in your lingerie and high heels. You will walk slowly and as you do you will be stroking your cock. When you get close to cuming, or edge, you will stop and count to 10, then continue edge walking.

I told her I didn't want to do that and wanted to get in the car so no one saw me outside in my lingerie. She just laughed and said start walking when I get out of the car, and if you don't do it I will go home and leave you here. Then she drove off. She stopped at the other end of the parking lot, probably about 100 yards away and got out of the car, leaning on it watching me. I didn't want her to leave me stranded here dressed like this, so I pulled my now hard cock out the side of my panties and started slowly walking and stroking.

About half way to her I felt an orgasm coming on, so I stopped and counted to 10, then continued walking and stroking. This time I only took about 20 steps before I had to stop again. Next time it was about 10 steps. I quickly realized that I would soon be taking only a few steps before edging again.

I was about 20 yards from Lisa and the car when another car pulled into the back of the lot. It stopped for a few seconds and then turned toward Lisa and pulled up behind our car. Two college-aged girls got out and were looking at me and talking to Lisa. I assume she was telling them what I was doing, so I continued walking and jerking. Suddenly the two girls started kissing. It was a long deep kiss with lots of tongue action. Lisa just looked at them and smiled at me. This didn't help my predicament at all and almost made me cum just seeing it.

They broke their kiss and started talking to my wife. I was only able to take one or two steps at a time before edging at this point, so my progress was very slow. I heard Lisa say that's a great idea! You can follow us home. At that point I was almost to the car and had to stop agin. Lisa said go ahead and cum and catch it in your other hand so Eva and Tina here can see how you like to eat your cum. It only took me about five strokes until my knees buckled with an intense orgasm. I caught it all in my hand. Lisa said go ahead, show them. So I licked it up and swallowed it. Eva and Tina squealed with delight and did little clapping motions with their hands. Lisa said lets go, and I got in the car.

As we pulled out I noticed that Eva and Tina were following us. Lisa confirmed that they were indeed coming over to our apartment and that they will have a surprise for me. She wouldn't say what it was but said that they are lesbians and really liked watching me edge walk while dressed in virgin white lingerie. If only I understood the implications of that statement...

When we arrived at our apartment it was dusk. I asked Lisa to get my clothes for me from the trunk, but she refused. She told me that I had to walk to the apartment as I was. I told her that I didn't want any neighbors seeing me dressed like this, and she said they will soon enough anyway and to get out and go to the apartment. I reluctantly got out of the car as did Lisa and Eva and Tina who had parked next to us. We all walked to the apartment together without incident. As we were walking Eva slapped my ass and said very nice. Tina voiced her agreement.

Once inside the apartment Lisa got us all glasses of wine and after a little chit chat said well go ahead! Eva and Tina started making out and removing each other's clothes. Soon they were down to just panties which really made me horny. While this was going on Lisa had changed into a red lace nightie with matching thong panties and pink high heels. She knew that was one of my favorite outfits on her and likely suspected that I had tried it on, which I had. Lisa was sitting on the chair watching Eva and Tina. My wife had never done anything with another woman as far as I knew, but she was rubbing her pussy as she watched them making out in their panties so was obviously turned on by it.

Eva then stood up and removed her panties and walked over to her rather large purse. She reached in and pulled out a double sided strap on dildo and held it up as Tina stood and removed her panties. The dildos were about 7 inches long and an inch and a half in diameter and both sides vibrated. Eva explained that since they were lesbians, they often used the strap on with each other and that having it be double sided they could both get off when they did it.

By this time I was rock hard watching these two attractive, now nude, lesbians making out and seeing their strap on, anticipating watching them use it. Lisa was still rubbing her pussy and pinching her now erect nipples, obviously very turned on. Eva then pulled a bottle of lube out of her purse, looked at Lisa, and said shall we get started? Lisa reapplied yes! Do it!

Eva then looked at me smiling and said are you ready to lose your virginity? That caught me off guard and I asked what do you mean? Eva told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees and to poke my ass up in the air. I was about to get fucked. I said no way! Lisa said do it slut, I want to see this, and if you ever want to have sex with me again you will do as I say. You are dressed like a slut and it's time you were treated like one.

Reluctantly, I got on the bed on all fours and pushed my ass in the air. Eva pulled my panties aside and dribbled lube on my anus, sliding her finger in me. That was a surprise! She said I'm going to loosen you up a little first. She started working her finger in and out, then slipped another finger in. Then a third. The sensation was odd. I had had prostate exams at the doctors office before, but that never involved pushing the finger in and out repeatedly. It started to feel good. When Eva noticed me pushing back on her hand she said it is time.

She stood up and lubed up both sides of the strap on, sliding the harness up her legs as she guided her dildo into her now wet pussy. She then climbed onto the bed behind me on her knees, applied more lube to my anus, and guided the other end of the strap on toward me. I felt the tip of it pressing into my anus. It hurt a little and I flenched. Eva said relax and let it happen. As she continued to push it sort of "popped" into me, and then it slid in easily. She then slowly started to push it in and out. Suddenly she turned on the vibrator which vibrates both sides of the strap on. We both gasped at the same time. The sensation was indescribable!

Eva picked up the pace and I could hear her breathing more heavily as the vibrator stimulated her. I was now pushing back on her and loving how it felt. I was fully erect, and Tina slid under me and took me into her mouth. I looked over at Lisa who was vigorously rubbing her pussy. Her mouth was agape and it was clear she was about to cum. It then occurred to me that I was fully dressed in lingerie, having my ass pounded, and my cock sucked while my wife watches and masturbates. And I lost it. I came and came into Tina's mouth as I heard Eva scream in orgasm and pushing hard into me as she climaxed. Eva pulled out of me and lay down panting. I laid down next to her. Tina crawled up to my head and planted a kiss on me, letting my cum flow into my mouth.

Lisa had also cum and was leaning back smiling and slowly rubbing her pussy. Tina looked at her and got up and walked over to her. She reached down and started rubbing Lisa's pussy. Lisa looked surprised but didn't resist. Tina then got down on her knees and leaned in, licking Lisa's pussy. Lisa leaned back gasping and spread her legs. Tina kept going and inserted a couple of fingers and started working them in and out as she reached up with the other hand to squeeze Lisa's nipples. Soon Lisa was shaking with another orgasm. My wife had just had her first lesbian experience!

Tina then climbed up on the bed and motioned for Lisa to join her. She pulled Lisa's head to her pussy and said lick. I watched as Lisa began to lick her first pussy and it looked like she was enjoying it. Eva had moved in behind Lisa and had applied lube to her anus. This would be another first for Lisa. Eva slowly pushed into Lisa and Lisa gasped as she entered. This caused her to lick all that more vigorously at Tina's clit. Tina was breathing heavily and squeezing her breasts, and then tensed in her own orgasm. Eva was fucking Lisa hard by this time and had her second orgasm from the vibrator and motion.

We all sort of laid back and caught our breath at that point. Lisa, Eva, and Tina exchanged contact information saying they wanted to do this again soon. Eva handed the strap on to Lisa and said keep it, looking at me saying welcome to your new life.

Everyday2
Everyday2
257 Followers