All Comments on 'My New Life in Lingerie'

by Everyday2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same as previous Stories

Sexy reading but so many similarities to some of your other stories e.g. panty fetish, wife wears VS panties, wife takes him to VS, reveals his fetish to others whilst shopping, sexy sales assistant goes into cubicle, sex takes place, back to car, dress up in rear of parking lot, wife tosses keys away from car to make him walk and pick them up just as car with young girls arrives (happens when buying fuel in a previous story.) Sorry to seem critical but just rebooted stuff.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 4 years ago
My Naughty FANTASY !##!

Everday2, this thread is exactly how Christine would LUV to loose hur virginity. Having my Girlfriend taking me to Victorias Secret. Exposing my PantyBoi proclivities to the Sales Girl. Then proceeding home to have another Lesbian fill Crissy's boipussy while she watches. Then enjoy Her experience her first Lesbian encounter. Thanks for sharing this thread....Delicious !!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 4 years ago
good story

enjoyed the story and what would happen next. Some of these things you cant get away with in certain parts of the U.S.. In fact most of the U.S.. I would have enjoyed it, but realize this kind of stuff happens with more mature couples. Ones that know just how far they can go, ones that trust their partner to that extra degree. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

6 stars. I wish I was him!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

ED2, Christine enjoys hur feminine danties everyday too...under hur jeans or slacks. I simply adore how my heels👠 perk my panty clad ass up when I'm ogling my tight Thong 👙 or ruched seam Panty in the long wardrobe mirror. I thought this thread was so arousing...the pace, descriptive details and how Lisa directed her Sissy Hubby....Mmmm!!! BTW you look exquisitely femme and luscious in your Avatar photo...pretty lace lingerie and those ankle strapped heels...Yessss!!!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Hot story.Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going along fine until you brought two other people into their private lives and then had him pegged. Which messed up the entire story. Then the humiliation at the end and the messed up story was completely not a crossdressing story. It was some other garbage. His wife was a bitch. The last sentence confirmed that. Just get a divorce and look for someone accepting to the crossdressing and not the rest of the bullshit. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce and jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No way a person should shame another person of marriage the way Lisa did to her husband that's wrong and if she wanted go with a man wearing panties OK but you don't take it out of the marriage bedroom and make a mess of the man that is wrong and his love for her he would do anything for her but she wasn't as much in love as he was It's wrong

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He should have told her to return the car and his clothes or he would call the police and say his car and clothes had been stolen by his wife and he wished to press charges. The dressing room was extreme and his pictures were taken by women in the shop which was a massive escalation in their play.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great!!

I was finally caught by wife, stroking to porn in basement, when she came home WAY early. Similar type start, and I started buying my own panties, having my own lingerie drawer, and talks with wife.

I also had a store exoerience that wasn’t as wild as this, but not bad. It was a high-end sex you and lingerie place. I’d tired of VS stuff, and wanted some thin Vanity Fair granny panties I remembered from long ago. I asked 50-year old store lady if they had that a nylon granny panty there. She asked if it was for me. I said no. And left. Well, it was a few days later, and I went back. Same woman, same question. This time I said… yes.

She said she didn’t, but was friendly and wanted to suggest some things I might like. She took me to a dressing room and I’d come out and show her how they liked. The last time, I stepped out, and it wasn’t hee there, but hee very cute young coworker, who wanted to see this! I was embarrassed doubly now! Nothing crazy like your story, but I came home with a bunch of stuff and memories.

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

Love lesbian sex.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Smoking hot story…a must read! Love stories with a wife that’s fun and loving while pushing the limits rather than a mean spirited evil person. Hoping part 2 is as good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous