My New Life Pt. 01

Story Info
I am happily under my roommates commands. New Life.
766 words
3.13
20k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up naked. My cock was in a cock cage, and I felt myself wearing an anal plug. I was also gagged.. Someone was hovering over me, smiling.

He stared at me, with an evil glint in his eyes. I knew who he was. My roommate Zach.

Zach looked triumphant.

"Hello, slut," he commented. "I have now have you under intense hypnosis. I have programmed you to be willing to obey every word I say. And love it, and hate it,at the same time. You will respond how I want to respond. I have taken away all of your thoughts besides serving me. This is your full time job now. You have NO other tasks, slut. Except being my slave. For as long as am not bored with you. Tell me thank you master."

He ungagged me and I coughed, and responded quickly.

"Thank you Master."

No real thoughts now. No other thoughts than wanting to serve Master.

Yes, Master. No family, but Master being my family.

The reprogramming was working.

"Slave I want you to BEG for worshiping my cock. Beg me to let you suck on it. And gave it a worship moment like I want to."

I nodded, jerking my body.

"Master, please let me suck your cock! Please master."

Zach chuckled.

"Try harder. He tickled my armpit and I squirmed.

"Master, please! Master, master I neeeed it."

I squealed as he grabbed my nipples.

"Soon they wil be manboobs," he whispered. "You will become both girl and male. You will keep your cock for as long sa I want you too. We might castrate you, though. Because you don't get to cum. What do you think of that?"

"Please master, let me suck your cock. Please. " I was crying. Master wouldn't let me suck his cock. Why not. Why not I need it. I need it. I found myself saying those things over, and over.

"Master, master, master...."

The cock was in. I gurgled happily, and suckled it.

"Tell me thank you.

"Thank you, Master!"

"Now worship my balls first."

I did so. Sucking, nibbling, sending long licks up the penis.

My cock jumped in his cage. Zach laughed.

"I might keep those balls. So you can get hard all the time, but not cum. In fact that's your order. Always hard. Do it, now."

So my cock remained hard. I sobbed. I stared up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Baby boy," he cooed, as he grabbed my hair. He started to thrust the cock in me.

"Okay I'm going to untie you now, bitch."

"Yes masteurrrr." I groaned. He untied me.

"Crawl, slut!" I obeyed, scurrying after him.

"I need your cock, please, master! Please, cock! PLEASE"

He sat on the couch.

'Put the cock in your mouth, and DON'T stop sucking until I tell you to."

"Yes master!" I was eager as I suckled his cock. He watched one show after the other. But my mind was on his penis.

On the length, and the balls.

My cock was still hard, and he was playing with it. With his feet. He kicked my balls, and I groaned against his cock. He kicked it again. I sobbed.

"DON'T bite, bitch. Bite, and you get your ass beaten."

I sobbed, with another slamming of the balls. That went on for well over another hour.

Finally he tired of it and told me to lay down. I did so and he began to tickle me. I laughed. I started to laugh, and then laughed some more. I squealed, and thrusted myself, But he didn't stop. When would this nightmare end? But I didn't want it to end. That was the thing. I was addicted to Zach. Addicted to his fingers trailing me. Tickling me non stop.

He grinned.

"Stay hard, bitch."

I did, and he tickled me some more. I sobbed as I begged for release. But he refused to listen. He tickled me the rest of the night. Until he rendered me to fall asleep in between his legs. My new sleeping position. Always, from now on. With cock in my mouth.

I fell asleep sucking it, grateful he did this for me. Grateful for my new life.

I was up in the morning. Master didn't even have to order me. I wanted to! I started sucking his cock with vigorously. He stirred.

"Good boy," he murmured. My cock stirred-still hard.

"Now boy, I have to work, but I'm going to keep you busy-okay?"

I nodded, giving him an adoring look, wanting him to do anything for me.