All Comments on 'My New Life Pt. 03'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love at its best

You have a talent for portraying true love in your stories. The love is deeply felt and very poignant, and the tears that appear in the eyes of both Mike and Tom here show that. The love grows between two people because the occasion and atmosphere is right. And love becomes a force neither one can resist.

I love both Mike and Tom. It is great to see Tom explore his sexuality as he falls in love with Mike, and to see Tom as he protects Mike. That's the mark of true love! They find the taste of their precum and cum is sweet and salty. A man's cum can be so delicious!

Over the course of your story, I imagine Mike with a bit of sexy blond hair for his chest, and maybe Tom could have a bit of dark hair for his chest. Hairy chested men are always a turn on. Thank you for your writing such beautiful loving stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My New Life Series Info