My New Lifestyle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I noticed next, naturally, was that the panties were just as transparent as the negligee. I could see her big cock stuffed into these tiny panties and how it was only barely managing to hold it in for now.

Annie did a few more moves and then moved closer and said, "You like what you see, don't you?" as she proceeded to climb onto the couch on her knees and straddle my lap. I nodded as my eyes danced over her body. She was just so fucking sexy, truly like nothing I have ever experienced before! It was like watching a sexy T-girl in some ways, but in other ways it was utterly different.

With a T-girl you can admire the feminine shape, the breasts, even the aura that exudes femininity. It is only her cock which defies the innate order of things in your head, but with enough exposure even that gender juxtaposition becomes very natural.

But here with Annie it was a different dynamic and the novelty of it was exciting! There was still a healthy dose of feminine traits with her hair, make-up, and the clothing; even the artificial voice she used. But these were all very obviously superficial, thinly disguising the masculinity below. It was this brazen sexual dichotomy that threw my brain so off balance and made her so goddamned sexy to me!

Well, of course I mustn't forget that big, black cock! My attention kept going back to that, and as you can tell I have developed quite a serious weakness for those! She knew of my appetite and played up that advantage by leaning into me so that I could feel her hard cock press into my stomach.

She leaned in farther so that I was almost smothered with her muscular stomach and chest clad in that thin pink fabric. I breathed in her scent of perfume and sweat; it was sweet and pungent and reminded me of good sex! I looked up as she lowered her face toward mine and her blonde curly pigtails shrouded my face and created a little space occupied only by our two faces. This was not how I expected our encounter to go, but I wasn't complaining!

Annie's breath was hot and sweet, and I was enjoying this quiet moment between us with the feel of her hard body pressed against mine. She started to speak in a quiet husky whisper but then paused, saying only, "Um... I just wanted to... I want..." The pause lasted for a couple of seconds and then she abruptly lowered her face until her thick full lips were on mine. I hadn't expected that to happen!

I was so stunned that I didn't move. But that was nothing compared to my astonishment at feeling Annie part her lips and forcefully push her tongue into my mouth! I know it must have only spanned a few seconds but the thoughts that suddenly raced through my mind went something like this, "Holy fuck! It wasn't that long ago that I sucked my first shemale cock, and it's only been a month since I sucked a man's cock! And now that same man, dressed as a woman, has his tongue in my mouth! And it feels nice!"

With that realization, I guess I wasn't too astonished at myself when I started to kiss Annie back! Soon my tongue was sparring with hers, probing her mouth just as she was doing to me. We wrestled like that for a good two minutes while we groped each other's bodies until our mouth's tired and my tongue was getting numb from the fierce action. I was ready to move on and I was ready for more! Much more!

You've heard me say this a few times now, but I'd never felt it as strongly as I did at that very moment, "What the fuck! I'm here for some fun!" As our lips parted and we panted for air, I guided her to stand up and then I reached out with both hands and nearly ripped her panties in my rush to take them off her. Once they were gone, she lifted her babydoll negligee up so I could take in the view before me, with her long, black cock, rigid and erect framed beautifully between the white garter belt and white stockings. It was just too much for me to take!

I stood up and due to her heels and our height difference I was facing her chest. She bowed her head to kiss me again and I this time I accepted her tongue like it was the most natural thing in the world. While we kissed, I moved my hands down and grasped her cock and stroked its long length. I couldn't wait any longer, so I broke our kiss and moved my lips down to her muscular chest to kiss and lick her smooth skin. Then I moved lower, tracing my lips and tongue down her abs and across her firm stomach but I wasn't planning to hesitate any longer. I was going straight for the prize!

I got on my knees and only paused long enough to take in one more look up at Andre's smiling face. And yes, dammit, I did mean Andre and not Annie, because that who it was, with or without the clothes and the wig and the make-up. I looked up at Andre for a moment before plunging his long cock into my mouth once more!

I was now a man on a mission that night and that mission was to enjoy every square inch of Andre's body! I sucked his cock and then suckled and licked his balls for a very long time and the moans of pleasure that were coming from Andre weren't false or faked because he was just as into this now as I was.

I longed to rip off my clothes and feel his big, brightly colored red lips wrapped around my cock while he looked up at me with that bright eye shadow! I imagined how good that would feel and that thought almost cause me to explode. Unfortunately, I knew that just wasn't allowed at the club. The patrons could partake of the performers, but not the other way around, and even that was limited to hands and mouth only. No fucking allowed! These rules were even posted on a sign in these rooms with those exact words in bold letters at the very bottom. NO FUCKING ALLOWED!

That rule had never been an issue for me before, but tonight I would have broken that rule, and many others besides! I ached to have Andre suck my cock and I had even convinced myself that I wanted to fuck him if he would have let me. And based on his actions I think he wanted that too! But like I said before, I wasn't about to jeopardize my place here, or especially Andre's, by getting us both banned from the place.

So, instead I vowed to myself that I would take advantage of everything the rules would allow! So, after sucking Andre's cock for a few minutes more, relishing the feel of that thick head between my lips and on my tongue, I maneuvered Andre down onto his hands and knees on the floor and I moved in behind him and quickly engulfed his hanging balls into my mouth. He yelped with delight as I licked and sucked ferociously on his scrotum while simultaneously stroking his long cock like I was milking a cow!

Andre was enjoying this treatment and soon he even reached back to guide my mouth to his most sensitive areas. At first, I thought he wanted me to focus more attention on his cock, but he was actually pushing my head farther upward. Soon I was licking and stimulating both his balls as well as his taint with my tongue and lips, but he didn't want me to stop there.

I finally understood and any other day before I would have refused outright, but today was different. Today was a day of 'firsts.' Another day for the slogan "What the fuck!" I didn't miss a beat because I wanted whatever he wanted, and I immediately traced my tongue further upward until I was tonguing his asshole! Hell, I'd done it many times for women, why not for Andre?

Andre liked this better than any woman I had ever rimmed before! Andre was now moaning and writhing around, and I made sure to keep using my hands on his cock and occasionally sliding my tongue down his taint and across his balls, but he pleaded with me to return to his asshole and cried out again when I did.

I'm surprised the rules had such an obvious loophole. You can't stick a penis in that asshole! But by God, go right ahead and stick your tongue in there! Whatever, it was working for us tonight and I wasn't going to argue but just kept tongue fucking him! But soon this thought about rules and loopholes guided me further. If I can't fuck Andre here, maybe he could fuck me!

I reluctantly stopped licking Andre's ass and laid myself down on the floor and positioned myself directly below him in a sixty-nine position. From here I had an ideal view of Andre's cock and balls hanging down into my face and I took no delay in guiding the tip of his cock between my lips. As I did that, I noticed the glistening drop of his precum that was oozing from the tip, and I happily accepted that on my tongue!

Without needing to say a word Andre understood what was happening and he shifted himself to gain the right leverage and then he started pumping and thrusting his hips, at first slowly and then gradually faster. And faster. Soon he was fucking my mouth with long strokes while shifting his movements just slightly to optimize the stimulation of his cock in my mouth and throat.

I had almost gagged that first time with Andre a month ago but tonight the thought didn't even enter my mind. I wanted this so badly that my body was willing to accept everything he could give me, and that was a lot. I now felt safe under this beautiful young black man. We weren't technically breaking the rules, but make no mistake, he was really fucking me! No fucking allowed, huh? Well, fuck that!

I was beyond happy to feel his cock fill my mouth, stroke after stroke, and feel his balls press down hard against my nose and eyes with each thrust. Toward the end Andre was pumping the full length of his cock into my mouth and down my throat as I braced my body by holding onto his sweet ass as it moved up and down.

I knew it wouldn't be long, but it was the sudden rush of Andre's hot cum into my mouth that brought me back to the moment and he jerked and spasmed as he pressed his balls into my face even harder as he strained to milk every ounce of orgasmic pleasure from his climax. This time I didn't lose a drop!

We laid like that for a while, his sweet and sweaty body on mine, his balls on my face and his cock in still in my mouth. Neither of us wanted it to be over but eventually we would have to separate, Feeling Andre's cock softening within my mouth was the first sign that it was time. I gave his cock one last embrace with my tongue and then loosened my lips and let him go.

Andre rolled off me but didn't say a word. Instead, he leaned over me and gave me a short, soft kiss on the lips. His make-up was now a complete mess and the wig had fallen off long ago, but he still looked great with that youthful grin.

Then he grabbed his stuff and left the room as stayed down on the floor to rest and get my bearings and I reflected on what happened that night. I knew I wasn't going to be able to work all this out tonight and it would likely take me weeks or even months to come to grips with it. Who knows? The human mind is resilient and adaptive. Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal after all.

I noticed the noise in the club had died down and I checked my watch. Holy Shit! We had been in that room for almost two hours and the club would be closing soon. Oh well, no one had been rushing me out the door, so I took my sweet ass time. I straightened up my clothes as best I could and then left the room to go to the bathroom to clean off.

Luckily, I was alone in there or I would have frightened any bystander. Looking in the mirror I saw I had more lipstick and make-up smeared across my face. My hair was a complete mess. I looked terrible but I felt great! I smiled imagining the thought of that drunk man and his sad wife and what they would think if they saw me now. I guessed that his wife would have been fucking jealous!

I cleaned up enough to walk out of the bathroom and toward the exit, pausing for just a second to look back toward the stage. There were just a few patrons left sprinkled around the room as the shemale performer danced quietly before the sparse audience. What a difference from just a few hours ago!

I walked outside into the dark night and turned toward the location where my car was parked when I noticed the young ebony man leaning against a nearby lamp post, waiting and watching. There was no make-up, no wig, no wild clothes, just a shy, hopeful smile.

I turned to him with my own tired smile and walked over and said, "Hi." We exchanged pleasantries for awhile and then we left. I won't go into the details right now, but I will say that we left together, and where we went afterwards there are no fucking rules!

I hope Shauna won't be too jealous. After all, this was her idea!

12