All Comments on 'My New Maitresse Ch. 03'

by Cagedcompliance14

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Will you be continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue the story

There are many details that have been left out. What things has he been doing besides licking her ass a couple to times a day? WHat changed that she started allowing him to lick her pussy? Why not allow him to call her his wife or Emma at social outings? If she wanted to humiliate him with the rest of the family why not just have him call her Maitresse all of the time and explain why. What is he wearing at work? Women's underwear would be appropriate or maybe a butt plug. Now he is going to be wearing makeup? Will that happen only at home or at the office too? What happens if someone comes to the door or when they go out of the house during the day? Will he finally get to fuck his wife or will she just put a strap-on dildo on him? Will he get out of the cock cage before the end of one year or ???

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Good points

The remark about Tiffany hearing high heels was a plus and how his wife was showing an increase in self confidence. This, confidence for the woman, is the prize that emerges from owning her slave. Not all is well however

He is is still dressed as a maid and we know that there is an unsupervised hairy bum, and buttocks, and the hair on his back and shoulders. Who would allow that in a Maid?

Exposure in public is the dream when a high standard has been reached, but the public will simply not allow it. Understandable of course, the public space must be un sexualised, for the benefit of children, except, that individuals may mix gender etc in personal attire.

Lking4u2Lking4u2almost 2 years ago

Great storyline, should be continued.

1. Emma turns him into a strapon sissy

2. Tom becomes a full time cuckold sissy maid

3. Emma starts to date openly and takes sexual partners

4. Tom becomes a fluffer for Emma's boy toys

4. Tiffany learns Tom's fate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous