My New Master - The Bastard

Story Info
Man enslaves his Business Partner and his wife.
5.4k words
4.25
19.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has forced sex, both straight and gay. It has cuckold, mind control, slavery, etc. Move on to the next story if these tags are not for you.

I stirred in my sleep, flipping over for the umpteenth time, I looked at the clock yet again and it read 4:45 AM. I can smell that sweet but sharp odor coming through the vents again and its calming, hazing effect started to flow through my body and mind. My tormented mind eased, and my rage and jealousy softened as I rolled over to my left side and looked over to what was once my bed, a bed that I once shared with my beautiful wife. It is now occupied by Master, and I watch his chiseled body roll over and his large hand cup my wife's large, natural left tit. I hear her let out a small moan as she drifts back to sleep. Master's breathing is heavy as he sleeps with his hand firmly around my wife's large breast.

My cock stirred in its cage as it always does while lying in my small child-type bed which is strategically positioned in the corner of the room. This positioning gives me a view of the entire bed, so I do not miss a second of master pleasuring my wife. Master loves for me to watch my wife orgasm on his thick cock; he revels in my misery.

The sharp smell of the chemical that is pumped through the vents every morning at 4:45 AM is starting to fade and my misery and angst are fading with it.

The dreaded "edger" inside my cock cage has activated and my early morning edging session has begun. The sophisticated device that encompasses my cock is now my reality as it starts massaging, warming, pulling, releasing, vibrating... My cock is allowed to extend to its full 6 inches and this rare erection feels so good. I am throbbing, and I savor the feeling of a full erection as I know it will be short-lived.

I am brought to the brink of orgasm then the cage sadistically sends icy freezing air and starts restricting, closing in on my cock. My erection is now shriveled, and the pressure of the cage constricts around my softening dick, and it is unbearable. I moan loudly, then catch myself and suffer in silence as I cannot risk waking Master.

Master has broken me completely; I tremble at the thought of going back to Master's dungeon for more "conditioning" as that place is a living hell.

The Chemical that Master exposes us to every morning has completed its morning objective and I am back to the new me- a submissive, horny, and owned man whore. The angry, jealous, torturous thoughts that awaken me every morning (as master's chemicals wear off) are now gone. I drag myself out of bed and into the shower, as this is the only time, I get to clean myself. I am required to wash Master and my wife when they shower -which will be a couple of hours from now - but I am always too busy cleaning them to attend myself, so I wash now.

The shower water is cold -as ordered by the master - as I wash myself. As soon as I have rinsed off the soap, I take the special nozzle that the master had installed, it is attached to the showerhead, and I stick it up my ass. I fill myself to the brim then step out and onto the toilet. I expel, then repeat the process until squeaky clean. Master likes my "pussy" clean, and I am required to do so every morning and whenever Master tells me to.

I am now in the kitchen wearing a pink "Hello Kitty" apron and nothing else while grinding some imported coffee beans and getting the French Press ready. Master is very particular with his coffee so I take great care as I busy myself assembling everything I will need.

My cock prison starts its edging routine again and my knees grow weak; I groan. I grip the countertop as it goes through its routine, this time not letting my starving cock get erect. I am about to have my first glorious orgasm in weeks, that beautiful feeling has me tingling all over as I brace for the disappointment that is to come. The ice-cold hit me like a ton of bricks as the cage constricts and dashes any hope of release. I let out a sob, then compose myself as I thrust my desperate pelvis against the counter. I then tremble in fear as I realize what I have just done. Master owns me and I am not allowed to touch my cock - ever. I pray Master does not catch that moment of weakness on the surveillance video. Master is extremely strict with his rules and can be ruthless, my punishments are usually swift, humiliating, and painful.

Master has not allowed a masturbation privilege in 22 days; or as he says, "I have not earned a session." I am desperate for release, any normal person under normal circumstances would go insane -- but my master keeps me just on the brink of it. Today is Saturday and the master is typically home all day on Saturdays. I am praying that he will allow me a "session." If he does grant me this special privilege it will be a humiliating one for sure, but my desperation will ensure I will endure anything for an orgasm.

My cock prison suddenly comes to life and starts to rumble bringing me out of my deep thoughts. Just as abruptly as the edger, a nasty shock suddenly stung my very full, sperm-laden balls, bringing me back and making me very alert. The shock is a "timer" programmed by Master - a reminder to get moving to my next task.

I run to the computer and start searching certain porn sites that master likes. My morning task is to find well-hung men stroking their huge dicks for my wife to watch later while I clean up her used pussy for breakfast. I am very skilled at putting playlists of young thick cocked studs together as it is a routine task for me. After I have finished with the playlist, I am forced to watch a short video of my wife getting double-teamed by my master's big cock and a young stud he likes brings over on Fridays.

On Friday while my wife is being fucked, the 'groomer" comes over for my weekly grooming session. I hate the groomers, as they come over in a ridiculous grooming van for all the neighbors to see. The van is a mobile pet grooming van that the master has converted especially for me.

The groomers put a chain around my neck and secured it to the truck while securing my hands and legs like a dog. This takes place in the garage and is humiliating. They wax me, douche me, trim me, wash me, and perfume me. The only good thing about my weekly grooming is Master takes my cage off and my cock is free for an hour or so. It is so humiliating as I am always rock hard and dripping, the groomers are experts at teasing and denial, and they show me no mercy.

These beautiful groomer women are always dressed in the sexiest of outfits while they tease and probe me. The worst part is how they laugh at my once proud cock and tell me how much better a big cock is. And how much my wife enjoys finally getting fucked and stretched properly after being stuck with my unsatisfying cock for so many years.

I snap out of my deep thoughts as I watch the video of my wife getting pounded by the young stud, I see her groan and tremble as she orgasms yet again. The stud pulls out and lays on his back with his massive cock standing straight up as I watch my wife slide down it without hesitation, her beautiful, shaved pussy swallowing his huge cock in its entirety - all in one swift move.

She starts grinding back and forth for a while then starts lifting and slamming back down - hard. The sound of flesh slapping together fills my ears as my wife pounds down on the young studs' thick, veiny, glistening pole with incredible force. The look of lust in her eye has my poor little cock throbbing and wishing it could get hard, wishing I could stroke it, wishing I could fuck my wife.

Just then the awful "timer" starts shocking my nuts bringing me back from my fantasy of fucking my wife. I jump up and rush to the kitchen as fast as I can. Once there I add the hot water to the fresh ground coffee that I have already prepared and added to the French Press. I push down the plunger just slightly to the top of the boiling water. I set the microwave timer for 4 minutes exactly.

The microwave timer sounds, and I push the plunger down. The rich aroma of expensive dark roast coffee fills the air. I pour two cups and place them on a serving tray while removing my apron. I straighten out the humiliating bandana that the groomer placed around my neck, and I fluff the frilly pink ribbon they also tied around my balls.

The groomers love doing this to me, and the master usually makes me wear the humiliating items throughout the weekend. Master is always commenting how cute it looks, and how good I smell while patting my head and swatting my bare ass. Next, I head to the master's bedroom concentrating on my steps, so I do not spill any coffee.

I enter the room and set each cup of coffee on each nightstand then crawl under the covers. I hate this part, as I gently nudge between master's things and start sucking his meaty, musty balls. It is stifling under the blanket as master stirs and spreads wider for me. I suck, lick, flick, blow, and massage master's balls just the way he likes it.

Master wakes my wife and they both sit up in bed and start sipping their coffee. Master reaches over and starts massaging my wife's clit, which is already wet. I sneak a peek over at her once-tight pussy and see that it is gaped and wide open. My cock pounds against its prison as I see to master's balls. Mercifully, the master pulls the sheets off, and I catch a deep breath of cool air, but now I am exposed to my wife, weak and pathetic -sucking on another man's balls - like a bitch.

I wish I could give my wife head instead, but I am not allowed "clean pussy". The only pussy I am allowed to taste is dirty end of the day - pussy, after the gym or a workout - pussy, or freshly fucked, "cream pie pussy."

My wife lets out a small moan as her master's large hand circles her clit. I slurp for all that I am worth hoping to please master and avoid punishment. Master grabs his large veiny cock with his other hand and smacks my face with it several times. "Good Boy," he says while I lick his balls.

Master speaks to my wife,

"You know his useless little cock and balls are pathetic. I am considering removing those tiny worthless balls and wearing them around my neck."

My body chilled over, I almost threw up and I could feel some perspiration on my forehead and back. Just then the damn torture device around my cock started edging and Master laughed as my body reacted. Master smacked my face some more with his cock then shoved it in my mouth. He yanked the ring on the front of the dog collar that is around my neck as he thrust his now hard and powerful cock in and out of my mouth. The long and thick cock was lodged at the back of my throat as his finger gripped the ring of my collar and pulled forward.

Thankfully master tires of this quickly as he is not a homosexual and neither am I, he uses me like his personal fag for humiliation and power purposes. Master snaps his fingers, I am relieved to be free of his big cock and balls and I scramble to the shower.

The massive shower has many jets and shower heads and is very luxurious, something my wife and I never could have afforded back in our old life. This is the only time I am allowed warm water, and it feels good. I wash my wife first; I gently lift and clean under both of her massive and natural DDs. I then soap up the sponge and wash her completely denuded pussy. I then start to douche her as Master taunts me:

"I Like your wife's pussy bald and fresh slut boy, make sure it's clean for my morning fuck."

I am then made to wash master cock, balls, and asshole, using my tongue on the latter before the soapy sponge. I then dry my wife off with a couple of extra-large and extremely expensive towels while the master enjoys the rest of his shower. I will then repeat this procedure with my master.

I am now kneeling by the couch watching my wife bounce up and down on my master's big cock. Her round and supple ass is jiggling, and her big tits are flopping around the way only a big natural pair can. Master snaps and I suck on his balls some more while my wife has her 3rd orgasm of the ride.

Master snaps his fingers twice and I stop sucking his balls, I lift my head and start licking and sucking at my wife's asshole as she is now grinding back and forth, side to side. This is no easy task, but I have perfected it. My wife shudders and orgasms again as my tongue probes her asshole and my master shoots a massive load deep inside of her.

I can hear someone entering through the front door as Master stood, he growled at me,

"Clean your wife's pussy up, make sure you suck out all of my cum and that she cums again." "But first clean her cum off of my cock. Do you like how her sweet nectar has gathered around the base of my big cock? That is what a man does for her sweet pussy. Clean it all up, every drop"

This is as humiliating as it gets, cleaning my wife's sticky and thick mess off the massive cock that pleases her in all the ways that I cannot.

While cleaning my master's cock with my mouth I am taking steps to make sure I do not leave any of my wife's cum on it - as my master will punish me for such an infraction. As I lick the long and fat cock dangling in front of me, I look over and see my wife still trembling from the orgasm his thick, superior cock just gave her.

I sigh in defeat as Master holds my head steady, his softening but still hard enough shaft pushed to the back of my throat, I gasp and squirm as he snaps his fingers. I expertly mauver my tongue underneath his cock and stretch it as far as it will go. I then start the demeaning task of licking his balls clean as his cock is planted down my throat. Master trained me to do this, and he only requires me to perform this task while in front of my wife.

The doorbell buzzed again, and Master pushed me to the floor and put on his robe. The edging inside my cage started again and I moaned aloud.

"Your husband is such a fag, he just loves my big cock, listen to him moan like a bitch."

Master let out a thunderous laugh and my wife giggled in unison as he left to see who was here.

My stomach sank as he walked back into the living room with his mother. She had been out on her morning power walk. She was wearing orange running shoes, grey sweatpants, and a grey hooded sweatshirt. Master then announced that he had some business to attend to and would be back later. I was both relieved and scared at this news. I was relieved that I would get a break from my master's torments but scared that he would not come back and grant me a masturbation privilege.

With Master gone, I am under the coffee table sucking on my wife's stretched and cum filled pussy while she watches the playlists I put together earlier. Master's mother whom I am made to call mistress, sits next to my wife playing with her big tits and long nipples as they both watch the young studs stroke their impressive tools.

I can hear one of the studs I picked out this AM for my wife's viewing pleasure- speaking over the computer speakers as he stroked his 10-inch and extra thick cock. He was talking dirty about how much he loves pounding married pussy with his long, thick cock. My wife was hissing nasty thoughts as I sucked her used pussy:

"Yeah, stroke that big cock, I want to suck on it, I want it fucking me - you beautiful young stud. My husband's cock is worthless, ohhhh yes - look at that beautiful cock throb, it is so nice and thick, so long, and beautiful, yeeeeeessssssssss".

Mistress then stood up and removed her running shoes and socks then peeled down her sweats. She removed her top and her cotton panties. Her full salt and pepper bush was matted and wet, it smelled of perspiration and day-old pussy. She sat back down next to my wife and spread her legs, she started circling her labia and gently flicking her clit. My wife pulled hard on the back of my head and came into my mouth. I had my master's cum and my wife's pussy juice all over my red face as my wife's thighs trembled and released their grip from my head.

"Good boy" she cooed.

Mistress snapped and pointed at her full greying pussy mound with her index finger under the coffee table. I slid over wishing she would have showered, but the master will not allow me to have "fresh Pussy" and I can hear the master's voice in my head as I lean forward and inched into mistress gaped, 68-year-old -- sweaty pussy:

'Fresh pussy is reserved for men with cocks that can satisfy a woman, not for a small cock, worthless fag slut like you."

Mistress let out a small gasp as I expertly licked and probed around her labia, alternating the circling of her outer folds, and sticking my long tongue deep inside her and swirling it around before bringing it back out and licking around her again. I do not dare go near her clit until she points to it and demands it.

I can hear my wife and the mistress talk about the big cocks playing out on the screen before them.

"Look at that thick cock, he is such a sexy boy. I love the way he strokes it, fast and steady. Oh my God, look at that load, he shot the first volley over his pretty head, what a stud. Oh my, how many ropes of cum was that seven, eight, nine? Wow, I am impressed, what a nice big cock and a nice huge load".

Mistress snapped and pointed at her clit, I moved in and started flicking and circling it with my tongue. Mistress's clit was large and profound, I had to work my tongue to cover all of it. Mistress hissed at me.

"Do you like the taste of my ripe pussy you nasty slut? You better suck it good whore, or you will pay the price. That is, it, just like that, yes, that is a good whore."

Mistress pushed a button on the remote in her hand as she was getting ready to explode down my throat and two young twin boys from Spain appeared on the screen. These twins are sexy with muscled bodies, flared asses, and long thick throbbing cocks.

They both have that beautiful-looking cock that women cannot resist. Both of their mouthwatering cocks have perfectly shaped large heads and perfectly placed veins throughout, they are exceptionally large and thick. The Twins are young and gorgeous, and they are proof that all men were not created equal.

I did not pick this video of these twin boys and am confused but I do not have time to contemplate as my mistress is grinding into my face, she pulled me in tighter by my earlobes with force. I sucked on her clit with as much vacuum and force as I could muster. She shuddered and started bucking her pussy into my face as I steadied my knees. She spasmed through a massive, trembling orgasm squirting hot creamy nectar down my throat and on my face. The leather couch now has a pool of her cum puddled on the edge.

Mistress stood on wobbly legs and grabbed the back of my head shoving it down into her hot sticky puddle of nectar.

"Clean it up with your mouth bitch, before it ruins the leather."

Mistress is now standing behind the couch, her hands on the back of it, she is leaning forward with her legs spread. I am on my knees behind her, licking, probing, and sucking at her asshole. She has a powerful vibrator in her hand that she is teasing her clit with, careful not to have another massive orgasm just yet.

My wife moved in behind me and started playing with my aching balls and probing my pussy with two fingers treating me like the whore I am.

I was shocked as I heard both ladies speak through repeated orgasms' while watching the young Spanish Twins stroke their large, virgin cocks.

My wife said:

"Master just purchased these young gods; he's out retrieving them as we speak." They are going to live here as our property."

Then mistress chimed in:

"I cannot wait to teach those young cocks, mmmmm so delicious. That is, it, stroke those fat cocks' boys. Look at that they are stroking in unison."

Mistress was lost in a fog of lust, and she said:

"Watch the massive loads of cum they both produce; I watched this same video last night - the sellers gave it to me yesterday to watch trying to justify the astronomical price they were asking. Watching them both cum like that and the fact they are virgins is what convinced me to purchase them.

12