My New Master - The Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked, is the mistress in control and not the master? My head is foggy as I try and think, but most of my brain is not functioning because of the chemical and my wife's expert ministrations of my balls and ass.

Mistress growled at me,

"Slut you are slacking with that tongue and will be punished for it. You better get it into gear, now."

I shivered at the thought of punishment and started tongue-lashing her asshole with reckless abandon.

Mistress shrieked as she replayed the young twin boys shooting their loads all over their sculpted six-pack abs and their chiseled, gymnast-like chests and necks. My wife moaned out loud as she had another orgasm from a magic wand.

Mistress's voice was raspy as she came again, she pushed me off her and my wife pulled her fingers out of me at the same time, she turned the video off and said:

"I cannot watch any more of these beauties, or I will just keep having orgasms, and I want to save my pussy for the real thing when they arrive later. That video only gets better, and those cocks never go limp, they bounce back immediately -- the way only a young juicy cock can. Those young twin beauties just keep on stroking, and I cannot handle anymore right now."

"Slut, make your wife and I a Bloody Mary then go warm the sheets. We will be in soon as we will need to get some rest before the twins get here!"

I busied myself moving around under the covers, trying to get the sheets warm, while pressing on my cock cage trying desperately for a cum. The sheets are providing a temporary shelter from the cameras and my expert moving about is hiding my pathetic attempt at relief. A few minutes later the ladies arrived, and I sighed loudly as no relief came. I crawled out of the bed, with the sheets being sufficiently warm. Mistress motioned for me to get back in bed. I am shocked but do as I am told.

Mistress tied my arms and legs to the corners of the bed and removed my cock cage. My little cock sprang right up. My wife and mistress took turns stroking me and sucking on me, I started sobbing as I never thought I would feel a woman's mouth on my little dick again. I begged and sniveled.

"Please let me cum, please, I beg you, I'll be your perfect cuckold slave, please."

Both women laughed as they just continued to edge me. I am delirious with lust and squirming, panting, and begging incoherently as my cock is locked back up without a release.

A few hours have passed, and both women got in a good nap. My wife and mistress had me bathe them again. Mistress had me trim her greying bush and douche her several times. I put stockings, garter belts, and heels on them both. I sobbed a couple of times as my cock throbbed, and the edging machine started within my cage. I am just inches away from pussy, and I am crazy with lust. I can see pussy, I can smell it, I am craving it. Both pussies are beautiful and have an intoxicating aroma as I clip the garter to the last stocking. My wife's huge and perfect tits are hanging out of a bra with the cups cut out, the underwire is holding them in place and framing them masterfully. Her round areolas are profound, and her long nipples are erect, I sob again as my cock tingles and throbs.

"Slut, if you are a perfect fluffer tonight and do everything right, if you keep those big twin cocks hard, clean, and wet I will grant you some sort of release. Look at me slut, you need to be an exceptionally good boy if you want to stroke your little dick off. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes mistress, I promise I will be great, oh thank you, mam."

My wife just finished applying the rest of her makeup, her lips are adorned with a very sexy shade of red lipstick, her hair is perfect, and her sexy outfit is tantalizing. My knees ached as I licked and sucked her asshole, I have never tasted an asshole as delicious as this. There is a pool of precum on the floor that is dripping from my desperate little dick. I will be made to lick it up and later master will bend me over his knee and blister my ass for being such a horny slut.

Master and the twin boys have arrived, and the master has taken me into a back room I am not familiar with. He has me bent over a small table and tied tightly. Master has placed a humbler on my balls and this device earns its name. The room has a two-way mirror, and my wife and mistress are running their freshly painted acrylic nails lightly up and down the twin's sculpted bodies, licking and sucking earlobes and nipples.

Master then held a cloth to my nose, and I inhaled. I am now clear and coherent, the chemicals completely gone. I am in a rage as I strain against my restraints but cannot move. I look at my business partner lubing up his big cock and stroking it inches from my face and taping my forehead with it.

"Your wife has a delicious pussy slut boy. I enjoyed taking her from you and breaking her down, little by little. I did not need to use as much of my special chemical on her as I did you, I used just enough to keep her from trying to escape or harm me.

The first night I took her, her pussy was so tight, I had to go slow and work my fat cock in. I fucked her all night long. She was defiant and blistering me with threats, but she could not hide the orgasms my big cock gave her. It was humiliating for her to keep having them as she struggled and tried not to; it was so fucking delicious.

I fucked her repeatedly, day in and day out for weeks. I started mixing in some young stud cock to pound away at her. She tried to fight as she does love you, but she had no chance." I took her and your half of our business. I had you sing over your controlling interest to me. I own your home, your cars, and your wife's bald pussy. I took your balls and locked your sad little dick up, I OWN you."

I shouted with rage through my gagged mouth:

"I'll kill yooummm moder fucckkerr"

That son of a bitch slapped me hard across my face then ran the entire length of his cock across my stinging face. He walked behind me and slowly started to insert his giant cock into my ass. He took his time, pushing forward one inch at a time.

He hissed, "I want you to feel every inch of my power while you watch my whore cum on young cock, I mean your wife." He finally had his cock buried to the hilt as he started fucking me. Slow at first but he started to pick up steam. I grunted and moaned through my cock gag; my balls were stretched to the max from the humbler. He was pounding me with the force of a jack hammer -- and I took it like the bitch he has made me. My business partner started slapping my ass repeatedly with great force meant to hurt me and it did.

"Every few weeks I bring you back to normal life so you can feel my big cock fuck you. So, you can feel my power, feel the girth your wife enjoys so much."

I am now remembering many sessions of this fucking monster raping my ass and explaining what he has done to me, what he has taken from me. I am in shock as I try to process what is happening, I believe this has been going on for a while, a year or so. I am going to get out of this and kill him. I shout through my gag and strain against my bindings, my balls ache as they stretch against the humbler. My business partner has his shockingly big cock buried into my ass as he hammered away. I am sickened as I watch my beautiful wife, dressed as a whore, drop to her knees, and start to suck and worship a kid's huge cock.

My ex-business partner fucks me relentlessly while he makes me watch my wife get her brains fucked out by two young studs. In my head, I am plotting and scheming my escape and revenge, trying desperately to burn an escape plan into my brain. I know his fucking chemicals are going make me forget and turn me back into his submissive bitch. If I can remember just one little thing, I will have a chance to escape and save my wife.

I smell the chemicals in the air as Master starts to tense up. I panic and try to will myself a superpower, a super strength to break through my bindings and kill him. Master shoots a massive load inside me as I am starting to get foggy - he whispers in my ear:

"Your wife is no longer under the influence of the chemical, let that sink in good and deep pencil dick."

Master then slapped my ass hard and whispered.

"Good boy."

12