My New Mistress Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress's first meeting.
1.8k words
4.28
2.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been talking to a Mistress online for a while. Today is my first day to meet Mistress in person. I was ordered to shave my face and private area and to bring $600 with me to pay Mistresses session fee.

I shaved and cleaned up before I head out the door. I stop by the bank to withdraw the $600 Mistress ordered me to bring. I pulled into the Motel where I was told to go, and I parked. I get out and locked the car, then head to room 118. My nerves were in overtime as I walked towards the Motel and look for the room number. As I spot the room towards the back, I head to it and stand in front. I cannot bring myself to knock on the door. "This is the time to walk away!" I say to myself. "If I walk in here things will change for life" I raise my hand and knock on the door.

The door opens and this most beautiful Mistress is standing there. "You must be Tulsa! Come in my newbie and kneel." She says to me.

"Tulsa!" I think to myself. "Where did she get that name." As I walk in and drop to my knees.

"Crawl to the end of the bed, then strip and put your personal items like wallet and keys on the bed. Fold your cloths, put them on the dresser. Then get on your knees and put your hands behind you." Mistress says. "You know why you are here? Slave"

"Yes, Mistress" I answer her.

"Good. Tell me why you are here?" Mistress asks.

"I am here to be your slave" I answer.

"What all does that entail?" Mistress asks. "Be exactly what you are looking for?"

"I want to be your Submissive TS girl" I answer. "I want to experience being a TS/CD."

Mistress walks around me, and hand cuffs my hands. Grabs my wallet, takes my driver's license out. "Your married, correct?" as she takes picture of the driver's license and Credit Cards.

"Yes, Ma'am" I answer her.

She walks to the closet and grabs some clothes and lays them on the bed. "Put these on, they should fit. Then we will do your hair and makeup." As She uncuffs me.

I grab the clothes she brought and start to put them on. I start with the thigh high nylons, the gaff that has a women's look to it. A bra with implants and this gorgeous long red turtleneck tight dress. Then came the 5" red pump heels.

I look up to a smiling Mistress and I see she is taking pictures as I was getting dressed. "These will go into my collection for safe keeping and to keep you inline. Now sit on the bed and we will do your makeup." Mistress sits in front of me and does my makeup taking pictures during the process.

When she was done, she takes one last picture. "Very nice. Not quit female but close enough. The beauty of guys is most do not really care, as long as they get to blow their load they don't care." and smiles. "Ever been penetrated in your ass or sucked a cock? Slave"

"Yes Ma'am" I answer her.

"Lay on the end of the bed with your legs hanging down." As she goes and gets some rope. She ties my hands to the front of the bed posts and my leg to the rear posts spreading my legs as far as they can.

She heads into the closet and comes out with a bag. Pores the contents on the bed. Grabs an 8" dildo from the pile and puts in front of my head. "Suck on this until I tell you to stop. I expect you to take the whole thing by the time you leave." Putting it against my lips. I open my mouth and start sucking it. "Very nice" as she starts to put a harness on with another dildo attached. She walks behind me and squirts something on my ass. "This is going to be fun." Mistress says as she pushes the dildo to my ass. I feel it start to enter me as she continues to push. She continues until she buries it all the way in.

She then continues to fuck my ass for countless time. Reaching around and pinching my nipples and stroking my cock. Reminding me to suck more of the dildo in front of me. I cannot believe I am starting to get excited as Mistress fucks me. Soon I feel an orgasm start to build. I know I am going to cum soon just from her fucking my ass. Which is what I did, I could not believe it.

Mistress pushes deep and stays there while I cum and settled down. Then she pulls out. Pushes my head down on the dildo making me gag. "Good job sub, we are going to have a lot of fun" as she starts to untie me. "Now clean this dick off that gave you an orgasm."

I am sure I had a look on my face as I looked at the dildo thinking "It was just in my ass."

"One thing you will always do is clean any cock that fucks you. You will never let it leave dirty. It that clear?" Mistress tells me.

"Yes, Mistress" I answer her moving towards the dildo. Opening my mouth and start sucking and licking the dildo. As I finish cleaning her dildo, I can hear her taking more pictures. "I wonder how many pictures she has of me" I think.

Mistress hands me a mediums size lady's handbag. "There are several items in the bag for you. 3 different size plugs for your ass, an 8-inch dildo to practice giving Blow Jobs. A remote connectable vibrator for nighttime use. You will set this up and send me a link so I can control it at night. You will insert it every night by 10pm and connect to it. Be sure to always have everything with you, you never know when I might call and request your services. Now get dressed and head home to your wife."

I get dressed and gathered all the clothes and the handbag she gave me and head out the door. Feeling a little scared with all the pictures she may have taken. What she may do with them.

Two days later I get a message while at work from Mistress "Head over the Motel 6. Go to the desk and ask for a replacement key for room 113. Once you have key, go to room and get dressed in the outfits I left on the bed and do your makeup the best you can. You will then put the blindfold on and lay on the bed. You will be ready by 12:30pm and waiting. There will be two guys coming over to get a Blow Job and one to Fuck you."

I was horrified at the thought. I reply to her message "I'm not doing that, that's just ridiculous thinking I would do that."

A picture comes in showing me bent over the bed being fucked with a dildo, followed by a text of my wife's phone number and text saying "You will, or the next picture will be sent to your wife. You have 3 hours to prepare, so don't be late".

I felt sick to my stomach think of what I was being told to do. What am I going to do? How am I going to get out of this? My mind was racing like crazy. I write back to her "You can't do this; blackmail is legal! I will go to the cops if needed!"

A text comes in with several phone numbers. As I look at them, I notice who's they are. My parents, my boss's, a couple of friends. Followed by a second text "Are you sure you want to do that. I will send pictures to all your contacts. You will still be ruined, So, it's your choice?"

I was stuck, if I went to the cops everyone would find out about my secret. If I do nothing, they will find out too. I text back "I'll be there." The day drug on forever as I watched the clock slowly tick.

I head out to the hotel, thinking 'What am I going to do. I will have to go with it and find a way out of this later'. As I get to the hotel, I sit in the car getting my nerves together. I walk into the office and ask for a new door key. Giving the guy my ID. He hands me my ID back with a door key. I thank the guy and notice a big smile on his face.

I get into the room and notice the pile of clothing on the bed. A little red mini-dress with long sleeves, red 4" heels, bra, and crotchless pantyhose, a pair of fake boobs, a blindfold, lube and red lipstick.

As I get dressed and ready, I am getting more nervous by the minute. Thinking "What am I doing? How am I going to get out of this?" just then I hear a knock at the door. I look at the clock to confirm that is 12:30 already. "Wow, how time fly's". I think to myself.

"Are you ready? I don't like being left waiting." The guy says. "Put the blindfold on, grab the lube and get on your knees."

I grab the lube, put the blindfold on and get into position at the edge of the bed. I hear the door unlock and open.

"Ok, slut get me hard with those red lips." the guy says to me, as I hear his pants fall to the floor.

When I feel him standing in front of me, I reach for his cock and move my lips to his cock. Slowly open my mouth and suck his cock into it. I feel is cock start to grow and get harder. He grabs the back of my head with both hands.

"Yes, that feels good and you better swallow! Bitch" he orders as he starts to fuck my mouth until he cums.

I swallow as ordered trying not to spill any. "Wow it so salty" I think to myself. I can hear him putting on his pants. Then the door opens as he says, "Thanks for the Blow Job, bitch" and hear the door close. I sit there for a few minutes crying thinking of what I just did. I hear my phone ding from a text message as I rip the blindfold off. I look at the phone and see its from Mistress.

"Good job slut. Your first customer of many was satisfied. You may get cleaned up and head back to work. I will contact you as I need you." The text says.