All Comments on 'My New Mum'

by surrealmadrid

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it, but...

You zigged when you should have zagged, IMHO. You had it set up for a threeway with Ellie, and then went to 1 on 1 with Ellie leaving in the end. Writers decision, of course, & I respect that, but it made the story a bit disjointed. That, & your tenses got a bit confused, but overall, very emotional & erotic. I appreciate your hard work.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Ummmm

I'm fucking speechless! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST STORY ON LITEROTICA EVER!!!!!!!!!!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 7 years ago
* * * * *

Best story I've read in two years.

I'm a sucker for a Happily Ever After.....

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
Sizzling hot 5 stars

Well done!

I thought you'd explain Dad's lack of interest by saying he fell in love with a frumpy English girl, not a California babe, and wanted her back. That could have led to Dad taking an interest in English Ellie. The two pairs could have secretly swapped partners until it all was exposed. After dramatics they could have gone off with their new partners and lived happily ever after.

But that would be a different story.

patrick918patrick918over 7 years ago
ten stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not even sure what to say but ....... omg what a GREAT STORY !!!!!! love mom and son . or dad daughter stuff like this please write moreeeeeeee ..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much potential...

I was also a little disappointed that you didn't build this into multiple parts. Fantastic story and loved the build of tension, was very hot. Still 5 stars, but wished that Ellie could have been brought into the relationship and maybe they all three ended up together in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

Once I saw it was 7 pages almost read page 1 and skimmed page 7. But barely reading 2 pages and getting the just of it IMHO I say it could have been a lot shorter. **

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 7 years ago

Great story! But I too think you missed an opportunity to bring Ellie into it.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago
5 Star Effort - Easily!

It's rare that a story of this calibre comes along. This one is as good as you will ever find. Well written, extremely hot'n'horny, with a plot line you can believe. My only criticism is that it would have been goos if Ellie had been involved more. She know's there's something going on, and I suspect she's not averse to some girl on girl action. Maybe in the next chapters? I hope so.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
wow,simply BEAUTIFUL

We should be able to give more then Five stars.

I dont have any words to say,simply beautiful.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
about Ellie

This is story between mother and son. I am not fan of sharing and stuff like that.

Two people who love each other. I dont need more :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Perfect...

and I love how you made it about him and her and got rid of Ellie, as I was not looking forward to a threeway--she's hot enough that only him and her matter. SO SEXY on how you built it up between them slowly, climaxing with Benji. Wow. Please keep it going, as I want to see how her moving in goes and what they do from there. Love how you ended the story for now and can't wait for the two of the them to start their own lives alone. Every page was such a delight! Keep it up! 5!

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 7 years ago
Rivetting Reading

So well written. I hope that there is further chapters to come.

I was a little disappointed that Ellie didn't form part of a threesome. But I do hope that now Mum is with Ben, maybe the sister/daughter may become involved in this tryst.

ceedeehceedeehover 7 years ago
Helluva story!!

Different from and better than all the other mother-son stories. Thanks for writing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic tale

I love that his girlfriend gets the ball rolling between mom and son. I loved how Elle teases her boyfriend by talking dirty about his mother and seeming to get off on her boyfriends perversion. I thought having Elle offer sex to her boyfriend normal now or incest roleplay if he would wait was very hot. I hope this little girl moves on with her perversion and corrupts more mothers and son's to act on their sexual desire. I can imagine this little heart breaker unknowingly corrupting son after son.

I loved the image of this mother modeling her sexy lingere complete with garter belt, stockings, and heels for her son. I love that you describe this couple as insatiable. The mother has the best sex in her life as she surrenders her body to her young son. As for the son his lust drives him to want to crawl back into his mothers womb, make her cry out in orgasm as he drills his baby maker into mommy over and over again. As the son grunts his love into his mothers ear and orgasm wracks his body, he will pump his seed where it belongs directly into his mothers womb. In the end we see a happy ending where the son leaves his girlfriend and his mother moves in with him. They will now share a bed and hump each other's brains out. What a great story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Really great story

Entertaining all the way.

walexanderrwalexanderrover 7 years ago
*WoW*

Fucking amazing......i'm short of words..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Benjiii

God, don't stop there!!!!! This was sooo hot! Other than the references to her big tits (I'm a small breast fan). I absolutely loved the way you worked the story.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great and hot story!

A very hot and incredible story!

But, there is one thing that is not my personal taste, I hate the big breasts operated fake, my preferences are the natural breasts and rather small, but I recognize that you can not write erotic stories that meet the wishes of all readers .

It is also true that I hoped that Ellie would join them and make a threesome.

Anyway, I give you 5*.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
5 Stars

Great story, I agree with the other readers this needs a revisit now that mom is with Ben.

cerabuscerabusover 7 years ago
great story

A slow burn into a great ending .. but , now we need more ...

Please continue the story ...

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 7 years ago
Best story

Best mom/son story I've read in a long time. Hot. Hot. Hot. Keep them coming please.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
A Superb Story

I too was waiting for Ellie to join them but glad she didn't.

Could a second chapter be this hot? Absolutely!!

5 stars

gobears85gobears85over 7 years ago
Wow

Great story. Thanks.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

A very yummy story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending

It seemed like you'd set up a threesome with the girlfriend. Kinda depressing that she gets shunted aside especially as she was so cool all along...

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 7 years ago
5 stars (though I wish for a better rating system.)

This is an excellent story. Sympathetic characters, exciting and titillating sex scenes, great build up and a very nice payoff at the end. There was some grammar stuff (tense confusion, to/too confusion) and typos that took me out of the story, forcing me to reread and figure out what was meant. But I wouldn't dream of dragging down the average rating (at the time of this writing, 4.74) with 4 stars because of that.

If only I could vote out of 100. I'd rather give it a 95%. 4.74 is equivalent to 94.8%, so I would still be bumping the average up a tiny bit.

I would have been happy with or without Ellie's eventual participation in the affair, but I want to join in praise of how you used her to drive "Benji" forward.

Be proud of this one. It was great work, it just needed one last pass of a technical editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great job but I wouldn't have had an issue with Ellie joining in or someone else. Keep them coming, this could turn to be a huge series.

sswillowsswillowover 7 years ago
Keep em Cumming

Good writing. Smokin' hot story. Please give us more.

johnstang2johnstang2over 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Worthy of 5 stars. Too bad they done away with that rating system.

Anyways the ending was a bit rushed for my taste. What is the deal with the Dad disinterest all of a sudden when she started to exercise, look great, and feel better?

Is it because he did not wish for a basic beach bunny but what he considers a proper English woman? What did he think would happen when they move to California where girls start to look like that? And what happened at the end that demanded he drop her off at her son's place like that?

I want answers to the too many questions I still have about this tale.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
glad

I'm glad you ended this the way you did. It was with them reuniting, after all. And how could a 20something hold up against a boy's mummy? I think the father character didn't look like he was having an affair. He's in his mid-40's probably? And he rather liked the woman better who wasn't independant. Had to look only to him for approval, who other men paid no attention to. And he became complacent. He's back in his native California, he's even more successful than ever, his increasing success feeding his ego more and more. All of a sudden he sees himself the same as the others at the party. On his arm is a total fox. Looks like a woman a middle aged man only gets on his arm on an hourly rate. He isn't different anymore, just another suit. Ben comes to visit and she finds in him the love she needs, the man she needs, and her son. This is really good. I started not to pick this, but I'm glad I did. But she was the same Mum that he always had, he just had a MUM'S NEW LOOK moment when he got off the airplane. Made me get hard, and for this old boy thats something to say! I don't know about all men, but no matter how old I get, I'll never forget the first time I saw Mom naked. And then the first time I saw her in lingerie, which made her lood more naked than if she'd been nude. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tediously....

This was quite good.

Great imagery. Mom was especially well described & her character dev. well thought out. Others not so much but that's ok since Mom is key.

Thanks.

Got a few niggles though;

1) The whole Ellie angle was a turn off. Creepy. Never should have made the cut.

2) Continuous sex escapades with Mom could have gone on a bit longer & more explicitly detailed.

3) Abrupt ending. No explanations on how Mom ended on Ben doorstep & what comes next. Not cool.

4) "Benji"? C'mon.

5) Sequel? No mention.

6) Now I know Mom's getting on in years, but (a fetish) any chance of knocking Mom up?

Good job overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tediously (2).......

7) Dad's disinterest? Never explained.

Forgot that.

mrnormandymrnormandyover 7 years ago
one of the best I have found here

this should be on film, great story, great people,wonderful writing...thank you !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully and Well Written

Your biuld up generally could use a little bit of a tweak, your attention to detail was not so bad. In a nutshell it showed your effort and enthusiasm as an old writter with the spirit of a young boy at heart. Please keep it up, I look forward to reading masterpieces from you in the future, 'kay?! :-)

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 7 years ago
nice story

Good story and enjoyable to read. Shame about Ellie as she was instrumental in getting them together and got dumped for her efforts. You missed the opportunity for some great threesome fun, especially after you opened the possibility by mum showing her tits, and Ell being sad at not hearing of her success. Dad prob went the way of many middle aged guys, his balls stopped producing enough testosterone. That or had girl/boy friend on the side. Should have been explained better.

MIKE0324MIKE0324over 7 years ago
DAD

SO WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN MOM & DAD THAT GOT MOM BACK TO ENGLAND ? WHAT DID I MISS? BTW IS THERE A CONTINUATION. WHAT ABOUT THE SISTER?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just AWESOME AWSOME AWESOME (y)

write story with some incest + action + rape + betrayel + medieval age scenario/ : you got great writing skills

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 7 years ago
Great Story

Lovely story I really enjoy it 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 you should add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Stories like these change my perspective on incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story ever!

So enjoyable to read. The sex was hot, the relationship between the mother and son was amazing, and Ellie definitely felt like she was the voice in the heads of readers throughout a good portion of the story. 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
it was ok

I like B and C tits and A over D ALL DAY LONG. I like A or completely FLAT over fakePERIOD....fake tits shaved pussys are a MAJOR turn off for me, just my preference. I prefer a WOMAN not a 12 yer old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only gave it 5 stars.....

because the system won't let me give you 10. Brilliant, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Threesome

Great story. Wouldve been even better if there had been a threesome between him, his mother and his girlfriend.......

Heels LoverHeels Loverabout 7 years ago
Superb!

Outstanding writing, creating a very erotic story! Excellent descriptions (would have loved a little more emphasis on stockings and high heels, but that's my personal kink) of the characters and the action. You let the story develop beautifully. I need to explore and see if you have submitted other works on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the best ive read yet

unbelievably great

enough said!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great buildup!

FINALLY! After days of reading various stories here, I finally found this one, which has a perfectly timed buildup to sex (with mom, in this case). So many authors seem to be in such a hurry to get to the point, it's like sex without foreplay. Just before reading this story, I started reading a different one about dad/daughter incest, and they were having sex by the 3rd paragraph...

The only thing that I feel was missing and could have been handled slightly better was the reason WHY the dad would be ignoring such a hot wife. We're left to wonder what that was all about. When you said he went on a business trip with a co-worker (male), I thought that would have been a perfect opportunity to weave into the story the dad "coming out of the closet" and admitting to being gay. Him cheating with another woman wouldn't seem very believable, since his wife was so beautiful. Either that or explain him as a true workaholic.

I, like others, feel "fake tits" was a misfire. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and post this amazing story! 5 stars from me!

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Great story but missed opportunity.

I loved the story, but i feel bad about the way Ellie was let go. She was the MVP for the entire story. I don't know why he felt like he had to hide what happened from her all of a sudden, even though she already knew he was a mother-con. Finding a girl that would do the same things as Ellie in this world would be the same as finding a resort in the desert. It may happen but it will be a mirage lol. Bringing her into the fold and having them end together in one big threesome would have been a godlike ending. I usually only like mother and son to end up together alone, but that girlfriend was unbelievable. No way i would let her go. 5/5

BerowulffBerowulffalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Such a great story.

As the other comments read: too bad for Ellie, I think most of us really liked her, but of course that's the author's prerogative... :)

Absolutely loved the story!

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
5* !!!!

7 pages didn't put me off at all. I think that a step of this magnitude (except perhaps when there is established deviance) deserves a thoughtful build up, on the part of the characters and author.

As noted, there were a few mechanical errors - tense, missing/wrong words, Ellie became Emily once - but that didn't stop the 5*. What do you expect for nothing?

The progression of Ellie did make for a bit of confusion. I fully expected a separate seduction, but that would make Mum just a slut. No matter though. Ellie's involvement was critical to the story arc and I feel the Ben/Ellie relationship could have been resolved to more satisfaction, instead of as an epilogue. Either Ellie becomes the 'daughter', OR more tension between Ben and Ellie could have been developed while in California before their breakup. Might have added another page; I get it.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
puh-leeze

follow this up with a sequel

RedtrollRedtrollabout 4 years ago
Almost perfect

This story was really going well until the moment the girlfriend got shut out. The way you wrote her she was so into it. She could have been part of the excitement of the whole situation, either privately with Ben, or eventually as a threesome. To build up her character as someone who was interested and excited,(and maybe wanting to undergo the same transformation?) It made no sense to randomly lie to her and drop her. For this ending to work I this the gf should have been either non existent or oblivious. I saw this as a possible series but the lies and the shutout slammed the door on that and made me feel bad for the girlfriend instead of happy for the mom/son. Really well done other than that. I can't wait to read more of your work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I agree with Redtroll. You should have kept the girlfriend in the loop and included her with the fun and games. Still loved it, though. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The end of the story

This story is very good. It does feel as if there is more to the story of Ben and his mom. I hope there is a follow-on to fill in the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story, I hope part 2 is in the works & also I hope Benji get's back together with girlfriend so they can have a threesome.

HornyJon61HornyJon61almost 3 years ago

This is a freeaaking great story, as with everyone else who have commented, I also hope you write more about these two, sooner rather than later, please??

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

when I read fake boobs, I didn`t completed the story, even if the rest may been hot or not, I prefer the natural body, furthermore his father still a live

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I am surprised at how much I enjoyed this story. I normally like in-depth development, psychological warfare, etc. However, for some reason this story simply felt right. The relationship between mother and son did not seem to be incest but two people who finally found the love of their life. Truly a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A grand story . I didn't know ' I could sit still this long and read the entire thing . I didn't like losing Ellie for I truly thought a threesome was coming our way . Then again , so goes life . Good on ya' .

alandee101alandee101almost 2 years ago

I'm with almost everyone else. Great story but it seemed wrong to get rid of such an understanding, kinky, sexy gf the way you did, and to do it so casually, so nonchalant. Was a bit of a letdown.

luvleggs0033luvleggs0033over 1 year ago

Incredibly moving, hopefully you plan on another chapter? Need to know about what happened with girlfriend and what happened between mom and dad.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

Good story but the Ellie part tossed it off for me and I’m glad that you didn’t have a 3 some ,,, the ending was fantastic when mom and son finally got together,, then mom showed up at his doorstep

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story loved how mother finally took control and their love was revealed, but you should have continued with them living together and what happened to her husband??? And his gf wanted to make love to his mother there should be a threesome living in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!! % stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eumesmo001Eumesmo00112 months ago

I'm loved for real,mainly avoided threesome with gf.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Fantastic

But very disappointed that you ruined it for the girlfriend. Ellie was SO into it. She wanted the mom too! He should have told her he fucked his mom when they got back that first time. I guarantee Ellie would have been instantly on her knees sucking his cock for a taste of their incestuous fucking. She was SO up for a threesome. Ellie was a kinky little minx that would have loved some three way Mom Son Girlfriend fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story but after they had sex at her friends house you left out any more sex action and then he breaks it of with his girl friend when you could tell she wanted to have sex with mother also and then his mother shows up at his place!!! What happened between mother and his father??? You need to continue with more!!! 5 stars

knershknersh9 months ago

good story, but honestly lose the annoying girlfriend make it all about mother and son...

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I really loved this story, and am overjoyed to see so many positive reviews about it.

It's difficult to get so many folks to agree so thoroughly to a story like this, but dammit, you pulled it off! Good job!

I pretty much agree with everybody else.

1. It's a real shame about the demise of Ellie's character. She was a gem of a girlfriend, and certainly pivotal in aligning Ben and his mother. However, I feel that the story would still have worked well without Ellie having been introduced at all. The storyline of the neglected and undesired wife being plucked and nurtured by her son always works well for me, especially as you've written it here.

2. And as one other pointed out, why exactly, did the father lose all interest in his newly remodeled wife, as well as show, seemingly, no interest in the development and well being of his son either. Strange.

Dad being in the closet is a very plausible outcome. With a relatively boring looking wife, a closet case could likely maintain the facade of "hetro correctness", but that same wife now being a sexy bonzo boobs and ass babe would probably force him deep within himself, and retreat completely.

3. And, to me, any woman who is proud enough as a woman to exploit her femininity to make herself look attractive by keeping her nails painted, hair looking nice and wearing cute feminine outfits, is without question a goddess unto herself. Even if she isn't particularly pretty. I'd take a woman of moderate attractiveness who was very feminine, over a "supermodel" any day.

4. As much of a bummer as it was for Ellie, I'm very happy with the story's outcome. By showing up at her son's door, she's obviously kicked dad to the curb, which leaves the door wide open for her and her adoring son to build a wonderful and loving monogamous life together in a quaint cottage in rural England.

Which is what I hope they do! And I hope they send me a postcard sometime.

Awesome work!! Thank you for sharing your story!!

5 stars absolutely!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous