My New Neighbor and Her Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Early morning romp with my hot, TS neighbor.
3.1k words
4.74
40k
100

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
738 Followers

The sun was shining through a crack in the drapes, just starting to light up the room, waking me as it shined down on my face. Fuck, 6:30, I said, looking at the clock, way too early to be awake. I rubbed my eyes, groggily raising my head up off the pillow, and looked at Trisha, sleeping peacefully beside me. God she was beautiful, I thought, and I'm a lucky bastard to get to be with her.

Last night was a bit of a blur, after fucking by the pool, and at least two more bottles of wine, Trisha and I had staged an all-night sex fest until we both passed out, completely exhausted, and fell asleep in each other's arms in her bed.

I slid out of the bed, careful not to wake her, and went into the kitchen, looking around for something for breakfast. I made her a cup of coffee, found two bagels and warmed them up, and tip toed back into the bedroom. Trisha was still asleep but had kicked the covers completely off of her, and was lying naked in the bed. I couldn't help but stare at her, her big, beautiful, full breasts and large, dark nipples; her firm, toned stomach and abs, and her hot girl cock. I set the bagels and coffee down on her dresser; fuck the bagels, I thought to myself, I see what I want for breakfast!!

I crawled quietly onto the bed, in between Trisha's legs, careful not to disturb her. I started kissing along her inner thighs, slowly working my way up to her crotch. I gently leaned in and took her smooth, hairless balls into my mouth, licking and sucking them lightly. She moaned softly as I sucked, her cock starting to stir and come back to life. I licked her sack up to her shaft and took her semi-erect dick into my mouth. I tasted a hint of Trisha's cum on her cock, remnants from our festivities last night, as I bobbed up and down on her now hardening rod. I probed my tongue into her cock slit, trying to extract her nectar, wanting to taste her seed.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, still mostly asleep but obviously beginning to feel the effects of my oral activities on her dick.

I slipped her cock from my mouth and began stroking her dick as I went back to sucking on her balls, taking them both into my mouth, rolling my tongue over them lovingly. She was fully erect now, her 8" cock standing proudly up as I stroked it, working her into a frenzy. I worked my mouth further down and found her asshole, gently probing her rosebud with my tongue, eating her ass as I stroked her engorged member. I rolled my finger over her crown, feeling her pre-cum forming as I stroked her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, slowly waking from her slumber, "Fuck that feels so good, don't stop Trevor."

I took her cock back into my mouth and resumed sucking, bobbing up and down on her massive tool with renewed vigor, wanting to make her cum. I licked the underside of her shaft and flicked my tongue on her tip, all while fondling her balls in my hand and caressing them, hoping to convince them to empty their contents into my waiting mouth. I heard Trisha's breathing quicken and, knowing she was getting close, I slipped my index finger into her asshole, sending her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!!! Trevor!!!! Fuck!!!!!"

I felt her cock spasm and then erupt, blasting her semen into my mouth and coating my throat. I wrapped my lips tightly around her dick, not wanting to spill a drop of her seed, and continued sucking, swallowing her load like a starving man. Shot after shot, I lapped at her spewing cock as if my life depended on it, taking her jizz into my stomach as I continued to finger her asshole, milking her cock and balls until she was spent. As her orgasm subsided, and her cock started to deflate, I released her dick from my mouth, a string of cum running from the tip of Trisha's cock to my lips.

"Well, good morning sexy," I said, swallowing the last of Trisha's load.

"Holy shit," she panted, "That's one hell of a wakeup call. You sure know how to make a girl feel special."

"Anything for you baby," I said, leaning forward and finding her lips, our tongues dancing together, "I brought you some coffee and bagel too."

"Breakfast and a blowjob!!!" she said, chuckling, "I feel like the Queen of Sheba."

She pulled me down on top of her, kissing me deeply, our naked bodies pressing against each other. I kissed down her neck and onto her chest, taking her nipple into my mouth and sucking on her breast. She wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me to her tit, like a mother encouraging her child to nurse. I continued sucking on her nipples, alternating back and forth, and kissing between her breasts. She reached between my legs and found my cock, rock hard and standing at full attention, and started stroking me. As I rolled her nipple in my mouth, I too reached between her legs and found her cock, starting to harden once again.

"Lie on your back," she purred.

I rolled over onto my back, Trisha rolling over on top of me, continuing to kiss me and stroke my cock. My hands gravitated to her ass, grabbing her cheeks and pulling her body against mine, her hard nipples pressing against my chest, our erect cocks pressing together between us. Trisha started to grind her hips, rubbing her groin against mine, both of our cocks now standing at full attention. She leaned back onto her heels, squatting between my legs and took our cocks in her hand, stroking them slowly.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, feeling like putty in Trisha's hand, "That feels so fucking good."

Trisha continued to stroke our dicks, rubbing their shafts together, rubbing her crown against mine, stroking my balls with her cock. She released our cocks and laid back down on top of me, kissing me again, her body pressing her dick against mine, and started grinding her hips again, fucking my cock with hers. I could feel her swollen member pulsing against my own hard cock as she rocked, rubbing her shaft up and down my dick.

"I think you'll like this even better," she said, turning her body so that we were in a 69 position, "Put me back in your mouth baby, suck on my cock while I suck on yours."

Trisha threw one leg over me so that she was straddling my face, her cock just inches from my mouth. I felt her warm mouth wrap around my cock, enveloping it, sucking me into her throat. I reached up and grabbed Trisha's firm ass and pulled her down to me, opening my mouth to take her length down my throat. I could feel her tongue on my cock, lapping at my head, teasing me as she pumped her dick into my mouth, her balls resting against my nose. I flicked my tongue at her cock slit, tasting her pre-cum, working my lips up and down on her dick as I sucked her, wanting to taste her warm cum once again. I knew I wouldn't last long, having worked myself up sucking Trisha off earlier, and I felt my orgasm starting to build. Trisha took my balls in her hand, fondling them, bringing me to climax.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum Trisha," I said, her cock plopping out of my mouth.

She took me as far down her throat as she could and held me there, still massaging my balls, as I unloaded, blast after blast, into her warm mouth.

"Ughhhhhhhh," I grunted, as my dick continued to spasm, shooting my seed into Trisha's waiting mouth.

I took her cock back into my mouth as I continued to cum, sucking her into my throat. As I grabbed her ass and pulled her down, Trisha pushed her hips down, impaling me on her dick, thrusting her rock-hard cock into my wind pipe with a "pop" as her head passed my esophagus. She gently ground her hips, moving her cock ever so slightly, fucking my throat. I felt her cock twitch and then she started to ejaculate, shooting her load straight into my stomach. Her dick was so far down my throat that I didn't have to swallow, her cum shooting straight into my belly. As her orgasm subsided and her cock softened, she slowly pulled her dick from my mouth as my own softening cock fell from hers.

"Oh.My.God." she exclaimed, turning around and collapsing next to me. "That was so fucking hot, I can't believe you took me all the way into your throat like that."

"Like I said before, anything for you baby," I replied, playfully.

Trisha snuggled up next to me, her head resting on my chest, as we both nodded off, drifting back to sleep.

**********************************************************************************************************

I awoke a few hours later; however, I was alone, Trisha not in the bed any more.

"Trisha," I called out.

"Good morning sleepy head," she replied, sticking her head out of the doorway that led into her master bathroom, "I wondered if I was going to have to wake you up."

"How long was I out??" I asked.

"About 4 hours or so," she said, "I got up an hour ago but you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to disturb you."

"You really wore me out," I said, chuckling.

"Well I hope you're rested," she replied, "Because I'm still super horny. Wait right there, I have a surprise for you," she said, as she disappeared back into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, she stuck her head back out. "You ready??" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

Trisha stepped out into the bedroom and I almost passed out.

"You like??" she asked.

"Fuck yeah!!" I replied, "That's so hot!!"

Trisha had on a red, see through, lace bustier, her plump breasts and dark nipples showing through the flimsy material. She had on a matching pair of red, crotchless panties, red thigh high stockings, and red stiletto heels. Her cock was already rock hard and standing straight out through her panties. I almost blew my load just looking at her.

"I just woke up so horny," Trisha giggled, "I almost fucked you in your sleep."

"Well I'm glad you didn't," I replied, "I certainly wouldn't have wanted to miss that."

Trisha walked seductively across the room, staring into my eyes. She walked up to me and stood at the head of the bed, stroking her cock.

"You want my cock again, don't you??" she asked, rubbing her tip against my lips.

Nodding my head, I opened my mouth and Trisha slid her cock in, pushing her erect member into my waiting mouth. I took her as far into my throat as I could, her balls resting against my chin. She grabbed my head, pulling me onto her throbbing cock, and starting rocking her hips, feeding me her dick while she fucked my face. I reached up and took her balls in my hand, rubbing them gently.

"Mmmmmm, that's so good baby," she purred, "I'm so glad I waited for you to wake up."

I continued bobbing up and down on Trisha's shaft, working my mouth around her tool until she pulled back, her cock popping out of my mouth.

"Not yet," she said, "I've already fed you my cum twice today, now I want to cum in your ass. I want to fill you up with my seed while I make love to you."

Trisha pulled the covers from the bed, my hard cock springing out like a jack in the box. She crawled onto the bed and spread my legs, crouching between my thighs. Her cock was glistening from my saliva as she rubbed it against my dick, down to my ass, searching for entry, ready to fuck me.

"You ready for me??" she asked, licking her lips.

"God yes," I replied, "Fuck me Trisha."

Trisha grabbed my legs and draped them across her thighs, spreading me open for her cock. I felt her head, pressing against my asshole, loosening me up so she could take me, make love to me, make me hers. I relaxed as she pressed her hips forward, her crown penetrating inside of me, sliding into my ass. She started rocking her hips, just giving me her tip, teasing me, driving me wild.

"You like that, don't you??" she asked, gently sliding her head in and out of my tight asshole, "Teasing you with just the tip??"

"God, yes, that feels so good," I replied.

"You want more?" she asked, seductively, "You ready for my big girl to be all the way inside of you??"

"Fuck yes," I replied, almost begging for her dick, "I want it inside of me."

Trisha pushed her hips forward, slowly sliding her massive dick inside of me, feeding me her cock, inch by inch. She leaned forward so that we were in the full missionary position, my legs wrapped around her waist, as she filled me with her throbbing erection. We started kissing, her tongue filling my mouth, massaging my tongue, just as her cock was filling my ass, massaging my prostate. I felt her groin come to rest against my ass, her full length inside of me, filling me up. She started slowly rocking her hips, thrusting in and out, only a few inches at a time, gently taking me.

"Mmmmmm, you feel so good on my dick baby," she purred, "I could fuck you like this for hours."

She gradually increased her pace, pushing more firmly, but not rough, still tenderly fucking me, taking her time and making me hers. I could feel her cock pressing against my prostate, stimulating my own dick, making me leak pre-cum onto my stomach. I was in heaven as Trisha rocked her dick in and out of me, taking my ass.

"Jerk your cock for me," she moaned into my mouth as we kissed, "I love watching you masturbate, just like the first time we were together when you came on my dick, just like when you watched me by the pool."

She leaned back so that she was upright on her knees between my thighs, my legs still spread around her waist, her cock buried deep inside of me. I started stroking my dick, slowly, rubbing around the head, stroking up and down my shaft. Trisha watched me intently, licking her lips, slowly fucking me as I masturbated for her.

"That's so fucking hot," she said, watching me jerk my dick.

I was so turned on that I was pretty sure I was going to blow at any minute. The combination of Trisha's sexy lingerie, her hard cock in my ass taking me and rubbing against my prostate, the vision of her gorgeous body hovering above me, me stroking my dick for her, it was all too much. My eyes started to roll back in my head as I felt my orgasm cresting.

"I'm gonna cum baby," I said, starting to increase my pace, "Fuck Trisha, I'm gonna cum for you."

"That's it," she said, "Give Trisha your cum, cum while I make love to you."

She leaned forward and started kissing me again, our tongues swirling together in my mouth. I felt my cock twitch and erupt, a geyser of cum bursting forth and splashing between us, covering our bodies. Trisha leaned back, eager to watch me cum, and started thrusting her dick inside of me at an increased pace. I continued to cum, pointing my cock up at Trisha's gorgeous tits, coating them with my jizz as she fucked my ass, rope after rope, until I was spent.

"So fucking hot," she said, thrusting her hips, picking up her pace even more as she fucked me.

She grabbed my legs, hooking her arms under my knees, and lifted them up, putting my legs up on her chest to give herself more leverage. She was pumping vigorously now, sweat starting to bead on her forehead and run down between her breasts as she fucked me.

"You're gonna make me cum," she panted, "I'm gonna cum inside of you, I'm gonna give you my seed."

Trisha leaned further forward, almost bending me in half, and pressed my knees up against my chest. Straightening her arms against the back of my thighs, she raised herself up and began power thrusting her cock into me, her body almost completely parallel with the bed, fucking me. My eyes rolled back into my head as she pumped, pistoning her rock-hard cock into my ass, fucking me like a wild animal, her balls slapping against my ass as she took me.

"You want Trisha's seed???" she asked, "You want to have my baby, you want me to breed you??"

"Aghhhhhh, fuck me Trisha," I cried out, "I want to have your baby, please cum inside of me!!"

Trisha pushed her cock into me as far as she could and held me there, her massive cock throbbing inside of me, pulsing in rhythm with her heartbeat. She closed her eyes and I felt her dick explode, flooding my bowels with her sperm, coating my insides.

"Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!" she cried out, as she released a torrent of cum into me, filling my insides with her seed.

She started thrusting her cock again, hammering my ass, as she shot her load into my bowels. Pump after pump, blast after blast she emptied the contents of her balls inside of me, filling my insides with her cum until I could feel her warm jizz running out of my ass and pooling on the bed below me, my ass completely filled with her sperm. As her orgasm subsided, she let go of my legs, letting them fall back down and rest beside her. Her cock, now softening, slipped from my ass, allowing more of her load to leak out onto the bed. Trisha, totally spent, collapsed on the bed beside me, panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Fuck baby," she said between gasps of air, "I don't know what got into me. Once I saw you start cumming, I got so fucking hot and I just had to take your ass."

"That was pretty hot," I replied, "You know I like it when you are aggressive and talk dirty to me."

Trisha leaned over and we kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I took her softening cock in my hand and started stroking her, lovingly rubbing her dick.

"Well," she said, looking at me with that devilish grin of hers, "What are we going to do for the rest of the day??"

mothman34
mothman34
738 Followers