All Comments on 'My New Neighbor Ch. 01'

by texanbimale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 3 years ago

Great story. I can't wait for more of your writings. I wish I would have a new neighbor like the one you describe.

JgsexyJgsexyabout 3 years ago

Lovely tale! Would love to be your neighbor’s ‘princess’!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep your stories coming! I hope Bill let’s you fuck his ass too.

DV19DV19about 3 years ago

i'd definitely like to read several additional stories of the New Neighbor.

DV

DickeredDickeredabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Can’t wait to read more about you and Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Give sexy, muscular, well-built Bill a bit of chest hair for that sexy body. He is one very sexy, well-endowed man with a killer in-shape body. Add a bit of chest hair for Bill, and we have an exciting and stimulating day in bed. Give the older man something to caress and taste!

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddyabout 3 years ago

Nice. Hoping a guy like Bill moves down the street from me. Never need called “Princess” but in the context of this story, I’d cum every time said the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really understand the feeling of the older guy...I hope you develop this into a mmf relationship

kappacinokappacinoabout 3 years ago

Great story, looking forward to hearing about how Tina is introduced to your manage a trois and how she reacts to you being fucked.

OpenManOpenManabout 3 years ago

Please do write more! This makes me throb - especially feeling that hot load fill up his insides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Hope to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous