My New Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
James punishes Parker.
6k words
4.85
13.4k
23

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
285 Followers

After waking up the next morning, I showered under cold water to prevent myself from getting hard in anticipation of James coming home later that day. Work was awfully slow and I couldn't stop staring at the clock. I didn't know when James was getting back, when he would contact me next, or what he had planned for this weekend. I just hoped it involved me and him in the same physical space.

I was about to leave the office and head to the gym when I received a text. I looked down and smiled when I saw it was from James.

"Head home immediately when you are done with work. There is a package waiting on your doorstep with further instructions."

My heart sank. I figured he had purchased another dildo and that I would still have another weekend of training before I got to have him inside of me. Maybe that's what he meant by a 'big weekend'? I was disappointed but replied simply, "Yes, sir."

I actually sped home just so I could get started and hear his voice over the phone at least. Maybe I'd get a new photo of him afterward. Once I parked, I walked up to my front door and saw a package. It was one of those oversized envelopes, not a box. My heart began beating quickly as I realized this was something new. I picked it up and nearly ripped it in half trying to open it while I stepped inside. After getting it open, I turned it upside down over the kitchen counter.

Out of it fell a folded-up piece of paper, a jockstrap, and a large black butt plug. I opened up the piece of paper which had a handwritten message:

"You have completed your training and are ready to move on to the next step in becoming mine. You will now shower and I encourage you to clean yourself diligently. Once you are clean use plenty of lube and insert the butt plug. You will then dress in the jockstrap only and walk over to my house. Bring nothing but your house key with you. Ring the doorbell once and await further instruction."

I took a second to debrief on what I'd just read. He was telling me to shower and clean myself completely which absolutely raised my hopes of getting fucked that night. I realized my bare ass would be hanging out for the whole neighborhood to see but I honestly didn't give a shit at that moment. I was so ready. I quickly set the letter down to run up the stairs to my bathroom. I brought the butt plug along with me.

I made sure the curtains in my bedroom were wide open and I flicked on the light that was directly over the shower. I stripped naked and stepped under the steamy water. I washed every inch of my body all while keeping my ass pointed towards James' bedroom window. I was far from flaccid the entire time. I got to soaping up my ass and used the soap to slide a finger in then two. I wanted him to see that I wanted it.

After showering and drying off, I lubed up the butt plug and placed it on the closed toilet seat. It was tapered near the end but had a large, flat piece at the end that steadied it as I lowered myself onto it. It must have been how jacked up I was to finally get railed by James, but I slid the large butt plug in easily. I nearly came when it came to rest completely inside of me but I breathed through it as James had taught me.

I then stood up and slowly slid the jockstrap up my lower body. The sensation in my ass as I bent over made me moan. The oversized pouch of the jock, meant for carrying a cup, actually held my quickly growing dick snuggly. I went downstairs and looked at myself in the mirror by my front door. I'd be lying if I said I didn't I feel fucking hot. Maybe it was just the anticipation of what I hoped would happen that night but that jock also made me feel right. It only exposed my ass which was the only part James wanted from me. It kept my useless penis hidden.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and started to open the front door. The cool, crisp air washed over my nearly naked body and made my skin tingle. I looked around and was relieved when I didn't see anyone. I made my way slowly over to the next unit. As I ascended the few stairs up to his front door my heart was beating so fast I thought it might explode. I had never wanted something to happen so badly. I rang the doorbell and stood there with my hands at my sides.

I stood there for several minutes, shifting uncomfortably, hoping no one would walk by and see me. Finally, I heard a faint but distinct "Come in" from the other side of the door. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside, the door closing behind me.

Sitting before me in a chair in the middle of the room was James. He was dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt. He had socks on too. His legs were parted slightly and I could just see his impressive bulge in the low light. He had pulled a chair from his dining table and there was nothing around him. I happened to be standing under the only light that was on in the room. It created a power dynamic in the room that I was accustomed to. He was clearly able to see all of me but I wasn't allowed the same. I felt under inspection, exposed almost.

"We will begin shortly. I need you to agree to a few terms before we start. First, you will not speak unless spoken to. Second, inside my house, I am only addressed as sir. Third, I will be doing things to your body tonight that I think you will enjoy however you must surrender all control. I require your complete and total obedience and you will be punished for failing to abide by my rules or instructions. If you can agree to these terms -- drop your key in the bowl beside you," James said.

The pouch of my jockstrap was now stretched tight upwards as my steal-hard dick struggled to break free. There was only one thing I was thinking about and it was riding on this sexy stud's dick. I couldn't believe it was finally here after all these weeks. I was ready to do anything that got me there.

I dropped my key into the bowl on a table by the door. The metal hitting the ceramic made a ceremonial sound as it clacked about.

"Excellent," he said. "I see you have followed my instructions tonight. Turn around and show me that ass," he said.

I turned around for him slowly. I even lifted the straps in the back of the jock to pull my mounds up and then let them drop and jiggle. It caused the butt plug to maneuver slightly in my ass creating a different pressure sensation. I moaned unable to control myself. I stayed facing the door until he gave me further directions.

A few moments passed before he said, "I hear you quite enjoy getting spanked."

I nearly fell over. I had hoped that he'd never find out about me and Cameron in the showers at the gym but I had to have expected it as Cameron and James were friends from college. I was so frightened that he would kick me out for breaking the rules and never speak to me again.

I simply lowered my head and softly said, "I'm sorry, sir."

I was going to continue and try to explain that I was so pent up but he interjected quickly, "You bet your ass you're sorry." I jumped when I realized he had stood up and was only a few feet behind me. "I specifically told you not to cum before I got back."

"I didn't mean to, sir," I started to say before he slapped me on the right ass cheek, hard. I yelped in response but my penis also started leaking more precum at the tip.

"Silence," he said. "I don't want to hear your excuses. You were trained to control the timing of your orgasm and you failed to remember your training. Now, you must be punished."

My heart sped up again. I expected him to lean me over his lap in that chair and whack on my ass until I blew a massive load in the jockstrap he bought for me. I actually bit my bottom lip at the thought of it.

"Upstairs now. Into the bedroom and sit in the chair," he said in a deep, commanding voice.

I turned around and immediately went towards the stairs. I could feel his presence behind me and knew he was getting a view of the butt plug between my exposed cheeks every time I went up a step. I turned into his bedroom and saw a chair facing the window. I sat down and could see over towards my room. No lights were on so I couldn't see much inside.

Just then, James appeared beside me and sat down on the windowsill in front of me. He was holding a thin white rope. I instantly had an uneasy feeling but decided to trust him. I was honestly putty in his hands at that point and would do anything he asked. He started with my wrists and secured them tightly to the armrests. He then grabbed both of my feet with one large hand and pulled them up towards the ceiling, exposing my plugged ass to him. He leaned down and gently started to tug on the butt plug with his other hand. The feelings were ecstasy and he could tell by my face.

"Don't you even think about cumming," he said sternly. As the butt plug reached its widest inside my ring I was literally screaming trying to keep from filling up the jock I was wearing. It finally popped out of my ass and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. That feeling of relief was quickly replaced by emptiness. An achiness that could only be cured by penetration. I think I whimpered slightly. He placed the butt plug over to the side and then proceeded to drop my feet and legs and secure them to the chair. He tested the thin rope, making sure I couldn't break free.

He then leaned in towards me and slid his hand between my open legs until it met my package. His fingers were under my ball sack while his palm rested on my nuts and aching shaft. His fingers moved around slightly until two contacted my gaping hole. I flexed my hips to give him more access and moaned slightly as my sexy neighbor finally touched me intimately for the first time. He began to slowly move his large hand up and down. This caused his palm and wrist to slide over my shaft lightly and stimulate the sensitive underside. It also caused his fingers to repeatedly tap my hole but not breach the ring. It was having an obvious effect on me and I was squirming in the chair trying to keep it together. His face was so close I could feel his hot breath on my face as he slowly teased me.

I could feel the familiar build starting up even with so little contact. James sensed it because he said, "Oh no you don't. You still owe me an orgasm."

He slid his hand into the top of my waistband and pulled the jock pouch up and over my boner. He then instructed me to lift my hips and he slid the jockstrap down to my ankles. I was starting to think he was going to grab my dick and pump it until I came everywhere.

"Can't let you use that jock as stimulation," he said. He then stood up abruptly and walked out of the room behind me. I couldn't see where he was going as I was facing the window. I sat there in agony hoping he would return soon and get me off.

A couple of minutes later the light in my bedroom flicked on and I saw James standing there, in my bedroom. He held his phone up to his mouth and suddenly I heard his voice. He must have hooked his phone up to a speaker in his bedroom.

"You got off when you weren't supposed to," he stated as he set his phone down on my dresser next to my bed.

"For that, you will be punished," he said as he started unbuttoning his flannel shirt. "I'm sure you expected to have me balls deep inside of you by now. Instead, you will watch from there, unable to touch me."

He slipped his shirt over his shoulders to expose that beautiful hairy chest and cut abs. He then started on his jeans which quickly fell to the floor. I gasped audibly at the sight before me. James stood in the center of my room in nothing but blue briefs straining to contain the man beneath them. They looked like the underwear I had seen him wear under his sweaty shorts when he mowed the lawn. He hooked both of his thumbs into the waistband of his tight underwear and stopped.

"Should I take these off?" he asked through the speaker.

"Yes, please. Sir. Yes, sir. Please," I said while struggling to get the words out.

He laughed and proceeded to slide his underwear down his defined legs. He slipped them over both feet and then stood up to face me with a sinister smile on his face. Before me stood the man of my dreams. His hairy, ripped body was strong and masculine. His powerful thighs framed his massive manhood. It looked thick and long but I couldn't make out its exact size at that distance. I couldn't make out his head and figured his foreskin was covering it. I was pissed at myself. My first time actually seeing his dick and I can't even be in the same room with it. All because I couldn't control my stupid dick around hot men. I was agonizingly hard and a small frustrated groan escaped my lips as I looked at him.

Apparently, he was able to hear it because he smiled then grabbed his phone from the dresser and stood on top of my bed. He leaned back until his naked ass was resting on the top of my headboard. He spread his legs wide giving me an unobstructed view of all he had to offer. And what a view it was. My lap was turning into a hot, sticky mess from the continual release of precum. I tried uselessly to reach my dick with my hand. I even thought about flipping the chair over completely so I could rub my dick into the carpet to get off I was so desperate. I turned my attention back to the naked hunk in my bedroom.

James pulled his phone up towards his face like he was watching a video and a sound broke over the speaker in his bedroom. It sounded like strained breathing and a few grunts, maybe moans, that sounded familiar. I quickly realized he was watching the video I had made.

The sounds continued as I watched him start to slowly stroke himself while standing at the head of my bed. His dick grew gradually at first then stood up rapidly. By the time he was completely hard, James looked like he was stroking the thick end of a baseball bat. It was, by all measures, an awe-inspiring piece of meat. I was again kicking myself for not being able to be in that room. I wanted to be the one stroking his fat dick so badly.

Occasionally, he would look up at me and flash a cocky smile but for the most part, he looked to be absorbed in the video. His speed was picking up after a few minutes and I could see his abs straining as he worked his magical stick. Just then the unmistakable sound of my hands-free orgasm played loudly in the room. Timing it perfectly with the video James angled his cock to be more parallel with the bed, threw his head back with his eyes closed, and blasted off the biggest load I'd ever seen. Even from where I was it looked like he dumped a gallon of milk onto my bed. I actually drooled at the sight, my mouth remained slightly opened.

He kept stroking but slowed down as his orgasm subsided. He brought his head back down and a devilish smile appeared on his face. He looked very satisfied. I, on the other hand, felt like my balls were going to explode from the pressure inside of them.

I saw James snap a picture of my bed before grabbing his clothes, turning off the light, and leaving my bedroom. Not long after he appeared in front of me in his room and sat down in front of me again. Only this time he was completely naked. I got an up-close view of his magnificent dick. Even in its flaccid state, it was as thick around as my wrist. It looked to be just over 6 inches, about the same length as my dick at that moment, completely erect. His head was covered by his foreskin but there was a glob of leftover cum at the tip. I yearned to lap my tongue across his tip. His balls were lightly covered in dark hair and hugged his body in his sack from his recent unloading.

James looked down at my leaking erection. He used a few fingers to lightly stroke the underside of my balls which were pulled tightly to my body.

"You look ready to blow, boy," he stated. "I think I'll go get cleaned up while you think about how you broke the rules."

He stood up and started to move behind me, out of view again.

"Please! Please! Please, sir!" I pleaded. "I'll do anything! Anything at all."

My eyes began tearing up as I begged him not to leave me. To let me cum. To fuck me. All the while he stood over me with a menacing smile. His strong arms folded across his built chest. His extra-large appendage swinging between his legs, framed by massive balls which had returned to a low-hanging position.

He had finally cracked me and I would have done anything that man asked of me. Anything. He caressed my face with his hand and said, "Shh, Parker. Don't cry, my boy. You have reached the moment you've been waiting for. I'm so very proud of you, kid."

I sniffled as I tried to collect myself and appreciate what he was saying. He knelt down in front of me, his face level with mine. He just stared at me like he was staring into my soul. His powerful features made me feel small yet protected, intimidated but incredibly aroused. He slowly brought his hands to each side of my face and pulled himself in to place his soft lips on mine.

This was the last thing I expected to happen and I melted into his sensual and initially gentle kiss. I moaned into his mouth as he began forcing his tongue through my parted lips. He was an amazing kisser and his trimmed facial hair tickled as it swept across my lips and chin. He then moved his lips to my neck and kissed me ever so lightly, teasing the sensitive skin. James then spread his legs more to allow himself to sink further down and he latched onto one of my nipples with his strong jaw. He lapped at the sensitive nub with his powerful tongue and I threw my head back, groaning obscenely at the intimacy of the moment.

I felt his hand slide between my thighs and cup my aching balls. It actually hurt for him to touch them then and I flinched at the initial contact.

"These feel full," he said seductively. "I've worked up quite a load, haven't I?"

He didn't wait for a response and quickly plunged down and took my entire, aching, pulsing, leaking erection into his mouth in one swoop. His nose resting in my trimmed pubes. I screamed and again threw my head back as he slid his tongue along the underside of my shaft all the while keeping all of me in his throat. He got maybe three swipes of his tongue in before I was unleashing a torrent of cum from my throbbing dick. He pulled back to catch it in his mouth as he slowly stroked the shaft with his large hand.

I know for certain that was the biggest load of my entire life. It almost felt like I was pissing as there was so much jizz rushing out of the end of my dick. I had been on the edge for so long that it was almost painful as it shot out. James, however, took it like the fucking man that he is. I had honestly never expected him to touch my cock, let alone suck it and take my load. So I was even more surprised to watch him sit up, make eye contact with me as my head came down from its high, and swallow my massive load. I'm sure the shock was apparent on my face.

"I love a good dose of young man protein to get me ready for a long, hard fuck," he said as a wide smile crept across his face.

***

I must have passed out or blacked out at the realization that James had kept me on the edge, teasing me for so long, so that he could suck the load out of me to use it as fuel to fuck me. I found myself naked, lying on top of his bed. He was also naked, standing at the side of the bed, placing an assortment of items on his bedside table. As I stirred he looked over at me.

"Well there you are, kid," he said with a slight smile. "I thought I almost lost you there. That was one hell of a nut you blasted off."

I looked over at the chair by the window, still draped in the ropes that had once held me hostage. The flood of memories came back to me and I felt my flaccid dick rapidly growing. It did not go unnoticed by James.

"You're remembering what I said, aren't you?" he said with a cocky grin and smile. "Well, you heard me correctly. I feel energized and ready with that massive load I got out of you."

jaero6900
jaero6900
285 Followers
12