My New Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then moved to the foot of the bed where he faced me. I was lying on my back in front of him. My aching cock pointed up towards my face and my balls pulled tightly to my body. His hefty slab of meat and large balls hung low between his thighs. My heart began pounding as I realized this was finally it. Finally, James was going to fuck me.

"Turn over," he said with a glaze in his eyes. He looked like a predator eyeing up his prey.

I complied and rolled over onto my stomach. My erection contacting the soft comforter elicited a slight moan from my lips. I felt James' weight on the foot of the bed and then felt him slowly spread my legs apart. He laid down between my legs and used both hands to spread my ass. The cool air on my achingly empty hole caused me to jump slightly. I jumped a lot more and threw my head back in ecstasy when his tongue started dancing around my hole.

My legs automatically spread as wide as they possibly could, trying desperately to give James the best access to my most sensitive place. James was obviously well-versed in sex and rimming was no exception. He ate my ass until I saw stars. I was screaming at the top of my lungs when he suddenly pulled his head up. He kissed my lower back and worked his way up my spine with his lips until he reached one of my ears.

He nibbled slightly on the ear lobe before saying, "You taste incredible, kid. Why don't you get me nice and hard so I can give you what you really want?"

I spun around so fast that he actually laughed at me. His abs flexed as he did which made me lick my lips. That brought a lustful look back to his face and he rolled off of me to the side. He held up his soft penis with a large fist only gripping about half of it. I took the invitation and quickly got between his parted legs on the bed. I leaned down and just before I got my first taste of this king, he pulled my chin up gently with his fingers.

"I want to see your eyes as you taste me for the first time," he instructed. "And take your time tonight. I want you to learn every inch of my fat cock before it's balls deep inside of you."

I'm pretty sure my tongue just fell out of my open mouth and I may have even panted. I was so hot for this guy. I quickly took the foreskin-covered head into my willing mouth, making sure I kept my eyes locked on his while I did. I was happy to see him close his eyes slightly and open his mouth to release a long sigh. I slid my tongue underneath his hood and tasted the prior load he had left on my bed.

It instantly drove me crazy, as if a switch had gone off. I hungrily devoured the top half of his soft prick. My mouth was stretched wide even as it was soft. I gripped the base with one hand and work the top half quickly, determined to suck out more of his previous load.

He sat up suddenly and smacked my left ass cheek so hard my ears were ringing. The stinging in my ass followed a few seconds later and my eyes began to tear up. His quick sitting up had forced more of him into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and sputtered on his still soft dick. This, along with the insane slap he had just given me, must have triggered him because his dick began to inflate in my mouth. It was subtle at first but picked up speed and soon I gagged uncontrollably as my jaw was stretched to its limits. I was still eager to please this man that I had clearly upset so I tried to force more of his thick pole down my throat but my eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of their sockets.

James then laid back onto one of his elbows and used his other hand to guide me off his cock. My face was puffy and my eyes were swollen. Tears were running down my face. A spit rope formed between my mouth and his glistening cock head. His dick had grown substantially and it was now easily 9 inches long. It was thicker around than my hand could reach which was still gripping his pole at the base. He pulled me up towards his face and wrapped me in his arms as I lay on top of him.

He gently rubbed my welted left ass cheek and said, "You know why I had to punish you, right?"

"Yes, sir," I said as I sunk my head to lay on his hairy, solid chest. "I didn't take my time as you told me to, sir. I just tasted your load from earlier and went crazy. I'm sorry, sir."

"I forgive you, Parker," he said as his hand slid from my sore ass cheek to between them. "I hate to admit it but I was actually impressed with the brief oral skills I witnessed. We'll focus more on that later. For now, I need you at the foot of the bed, on your back, knees to chest."

I got into position as James got up and grabbed a tube of lube and a small brown bottle. He positioned himself in between my legs and placed them over his shoulders. He slapped his thick, hard meet against my thigh and I began to get frightened. It was the biggest dick I'd ever seen. It looked more like 9.5 inches now that he was poised to enter me.

He leaned down, gripped my face tightly, and kissed me passionately. He brought the opened, small brown bottle to my nose and said, "Plug the other side and breath this in. Hold it in as long as you can."

I had seen poppers used before but had never tried them myself. I trusted him and knew I'd need all the help I could get so I did what he said and he moved the bottle to my other nostril. I repeated the steps and soon felt my head spinning. My eyes began to roll back and my body felt like it went a little limp.

James took his opportunity and quickly lubed up his massive tool, stroking it slowly to coat it in lubricant while watching me writhe in anticipatory pleasure and fear. I then felt his broad uncut head press against my hole. He gripped both of my thighs about halfway down and held me tightly towards his body. I quickly realized that I wasn't going anywhere even if I wanted to. Not that I wanted to be anywhere but here waiting to accept this stud.

The first bit of pressure on my hole caused me to moan. It was quickly replaced with searing hot pain as his thick penis slowly but forcefully made its way in. It felt like my ass was on fire. I was being stretched wider than any of the dildos could. He suddenly stopped and lightly patted my thighs. He reached over, grabbed the brown bottle, and again held it to my nose.

"You've got a couple of inches in, buddy," he said. "You're doing great."

Just a couple of inches?! I was speechless and my mouth dropped open. As soon as I had taken two more whiffs of poppers the pressure in my ass began to build again. He was pushing more of himself into me. I threw my hands down to the bed at my sides and tried to push myself up off of his searing meat. I truly didn't want him to stop but the pain caused an unconscious reaction in my body and it tried to escape. James must have known this would happen because in this position with his strong arms gripping my thighs, I was his.

I relinquished to my captor and I must have relaxed my hole as he suddenly slid in until his tight abs crashed against my taint. My hands that were still on the bed grasped fistfuls of blankets as I screamed out at the sudden, massive intrusion. I felt like I was being split in two. My head slammed back onto the pillows and my eyes were clenched shut.

James quickly forced my legs apart and leaned over my body to smash his lips to mine. He began furiously making out with me while he remained completely inside of me. My arms and legs quickly wrapped around his muscular body and I gave in to the kiss. As our tongues dashed around each other's hungry mouths, I began to relax and that pain slowly turned to pleasure. James could sense the release of the death grip my ass had on his massive pole and he looked up at me and smiled.

"I am so proud of you, Parker," he said as he leaned up off my body. As he did, it felt as though our chests had been stuck together with something. I looked down and realized I had shot a huge load between us. I couldn't even pin down when it happened.

James must have seen the confused look on my face because he smiled and said, "It happened just after you surrendered to me. Your ass unclenched a bit and I just slid all the way in. As soon as I bottomed out your dick started pumping out a nice load. You were born for this, kid."

My face beamed with pride as he began to slowly pull his hips back. I gasped at the sensation and then finally felt how full I was. How huge his dick was inside of me. He pulled back only 2-3 inches then slowly slid all the way back in. After he had repeated that stroke he would pull back another 2-3 inches and then slowly slide all the way back in. He continued this for a long time until he was pulling back to where just the head was in before giving me his entire length in one go. The first full stroke almost made me nauseous. It was like my internal organs were being rearranged.

James was beginning to pick up speed now, alternating between long-dicking me and using some part of his 9.5-inch sword to make quick jabs against my prostate. I was flailing around beneath him, crying out in pure pleasure. Sweat began to form on his brow and his chest as he fucked me passionately. He alternated between making out with me, kissing or sucking on my neck, or teasing my nipples with his tongue. I don't even know how long this went on as I was completely lost in the pleasure.

Suddenly, his breathing became ragged and he gripped my face and pulled my gaze towards him. In between quick, shallow breaths he said, "I'm about to give you my seed. You ready, boy?"

"Yes, sir! Please give it to me, sir!" I yelled as I gripped his thick biceps and held on. He was repeatedly long-stroking my ass and the pleasure was unbelievable.

"You want this load, kid?" he said, more lust to his voice this time.

"Please, sir! Breed me, sir!" I screamed. He then reached one hand down to my chest and dragged it along the puddle of cum I had deposited. As he reached my crotch he gripped my dick with his cum-soaked hand. I had completely forgotten about my own penis with this titan's hammer splitting me in two.

"I want you to cum for me," he said as he began to stroke my dick in coordination with his impossibly deep fucking. "Cum for me, boy. Make me proud."

I screamed louder than I had that night as my cock pulsed uncontrollably in James' large fist. It was my third orgasm in about an hour. I couldn't even see if anything was actually shooting out as my vision had gone black.

All I heard was James screaming loudly, "That's my boy! Squeeze my dick with that tight ass! Oh fuck, kid. Here it comes. I'm going to fill you up!"

He then bottomed out in me as I felt his arm-like dick pulsating inside of me. It slammed against my prostate causing me to cry out in pleasure again. James lay on top of me for several minutes. His cock had softened but it still took him some time to remove it from my ass. After it popped out I felt empty and cold. I whimpered at the sensation. James lay me on my side and slid in behind me after turning off the light. He wrapped his thick, meaty arms around me and pulled me tight to his chest. I scooted my hips back on the bed and his thick tube lay in my crack, extending down to the back of my thighs.

James lightly kissed my neck and said, "I'm so proud of you, Parker," as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 5 coming soon.

12