My New Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Parker showers with James and Cameron.
4.2k words
4.78
9.1k
17

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers

I was flat on my stomach with my head turned towards the bathroom. The cum on my face began to dry. My ass, sore from Cameron's pounding, was exposed with my legs spread apart. James and Cameron had practically jumped up to head for the showers but my body collapsed as soon as their physical support was gone. I wasn't exhausted as I felt my body had more to give (and I knew it would need to soon). But I think it was literally shocked, stunned even, at the monumental fuck I had just received. I lay there recharging my batteries, enjoying the view.

Cameron had James in a headlock with one arm and they were playfully punching each other in the abs, arms, and chest. They were smiling and yelling obscenities at each other. They looked like high school football teammates roughhousing in the locker room after practice. Only these were 40-something-year-old men. Built like machines with massive cocks swinging about. Even the sight of both of them flaccid was intimidating. Between them, they had over a foot and a half of dick when hard.

Watching those naked studs straining their muscles, trying to best the other, I thought about just how lucky I was. Lucky that James had moved in next door. Lucky that he was the hottest man I'd ever seen and that he was actually interested in me. Lucky he was dominant and enjoyed toying with me, something I had unexpectedly fallen in love with. Lucky he was willing to share me with his stunning friend who fucked like a porn star.

My daydream was cut short by one of them calling my name. I pushed myself up to all fours before stepping off the bed. As I entered the bathroom, the two men were stepping into the shower. There was music playing. James turned around after stepping inside the glass door and motioned for me to follow him.

Cameron took the shower head right by the glass door so we had to slide past his incredibly cut body. His long dick swung as he adjusted the shower head above him and turned on the water. James led me past the bench in the middle of the large walk-in to the shower head on the other side. We both stood underneath as he turned on the water. It was cold at first which shocked us both but quickly warmed up and began to soothe both of our bodies.

The shower was quickly filling with steam but Cameron's massive frame was still easily visible. He was soaping himself from head to toe. I looked back over to James and he was lathering soap between his hands. He told me to close my eyes.

I did and soon felt his soapy hands on my head. He began kneading it through my hair. The scalp massage, coupled with the warm water and steam had me very relaxed. James turned my body so that I was directly under the water. The soap washed from my head and face. I was face to face with him and his smile made me melt.

James grabbed us both more soap and we began to scrub each other's bodies. My hands touched his built, hairy chest. I slid them around, connecting with his nipples often, hearing him sigh in response. As James' hands traveled down my back towards my ass, mine traveled down his abs which had been partially splattered with my load as well as his own that had escaped my mouth. I scrubbed his firm wall of muscle until I could no longer feel dried cum. James reached my bubble butt about the same time I reached his crotch. He wasted no time sliding his hands over each cheek and soon his fingers were exploring deeper in between.

My hands were frozen at the top of his trimmed pubic hair. I had to wait for permission before I touched his incredible manhood. He realized my hesitation and turned his head so that his lips lightly touched the side of my neck. The water flowed between them and it was very erotic.

He whispered, "Clean me up good, buddy. You split quite a lot of my seed earlier."

"I'm sorry, sir," I said before complying and sliding my hands down. I gripped his thick shaft and began to slide one hand up and down it. Even flaccid it was much more impressive than mine was erect. I used my other hand to lightly massage his balls, hanging loosely in his sack.

As I washed every inch of his package, a couple of his soapy fingers found my entrance and began to push in. I tried to stifle a moan but relented when two of his fingers slid in. James smiled down at me before placing his lips on mine. We began to kiss, lightly at first, while our hands explored each other's most sensitive areas. We moaned lightly into each other's mouths. The kiss became more aggressive as it went on and our tongues began to fight their way between each other's lips.

"Never thought I'd see you passionately kissing a young man, James," Cameron said. It was as if James and I had been in our own world.

James smiled before lifting his face from mine. Both of us turned towards Cameron who was lightly tugging on the long tube between his powerful legs.

"What can I say?" James said. "I think I got pretty lucky with this neighbor of mine."

I saw him wink toward Cameron as he sunk his fingers further inside of me, contacting my prostate, and causing me to moan loudly. Cameron gripped his long shaft and began to stroke more deliberately. He watched as I continued to soap James' growing package and James continued to ease his fingers in and out of me.

"Looks like you're enjoying the show," James said as both of us noticed that Cameron's dick was filling out.

Cameron didn't respond. He just kept stroking himself. His eyes appeared to be focused on my ass as a third of James' fingers slipped inside. Just as my hole relaxed around all three, James removed them. I felt empty and craved more immediately.

James reached up and angled the shower head to rinse us both off. He grabbed a bottle from the small shelf cut into the shower wall and grabbed my hand. He led me towards the bench where he placed the mysterious bottle on the tile floor. Cameron was watching us intently, continuing to pleasure himself in front of us.

James, soaked with water from head to toe, looked amazing as he sat down on the bench. He was facing Cameron and his massive prick was sticking straight out toward his friend. He gripped his thick cock and slowly stroked it to a full erection. The two hottest men I'd ever been with, or likely ever would be with, were masturbating in front of me. In front of each other. I stood off to the side with an aching hard-on, unable to do anything but watch.

Just as I was about to lose it, James turned towards me. With a finger, he motioned me towards him. He stopped stroking long enough to place both of his hands on my hips and guide me so that I was standing directly in front of him. My ass was then in Cameron's line of sight, who had just had his way with it not twenty minutes before.

I watched as James reached for the bottle he had brought over. He opened it and squirted some into his hands. He then used them both the slide along his entire shaft. It was clear now that it was a bottle of lube. My hole quivered anticipating what was coming next.

"Get on the bench with a knee on either side of me," James said huskily. "You're going to ride me, boy."

I practically jumped onto the bench which I was surprised and pleased to find out was covered in some sort of waterproof padding. I held onto James' shoulders and lifted my ass. I moved it around until his large, uncut head contacted my hole. I awaited James' nod of approval before slowly lowering myself.

The pain at first was extraordinary. I was sore from Cameron's rough fuck but also James' dick was a different beast. The girth was something I wasn't sure I'd ever get used to.

James saw the pain in my face and lightly rubbed my chest saying, "Slow, Parker. Slow it down. We've got all night."

I leaned down to initiate a kiss between us for the first time. I was elated when he accepted. Kissing him allowed me to focus on something other than my ass and I slowly slid further down his thick cock. Once I thought I was about halfway down his meat, I began to rotate my hips around. The sensations created in my ass caused me to moan deeply into James' lips.

I heard Cameron growl behind me, "Fuck yeah" as he watched our impassioned fuck.

James heard his friend's enjoyment and slid his hands across my ass to spread it apart. He exposed my hole, allowing Cameron to see every inch of James' tool sink in and out of me. Cameron must have tired of being a spectator because I felt a third hand on my body. His fingers slid down my spine, making me shiver before they reached my hole. He lightly probed around my hole as I rode his friend's dick. The feelings were intense.

Cameron then put both hands on my shoulders and pulled me up so that I was sitting straight up on James' lap. I continued to bounce slowly up and down, not yet having taken the full length of James' cock. I let my head fall back and it rested against Cameron's ripped, hairless abs. I looked up into his face and saw pure lust.

"Yeah, boy," Cameron said. "Look up at me while you fuck yourself on that big dick."

Cameron then slid both of his hands from my shoulders down to my chest. He rubbed both of my nipples lightly before clamping down on them between his finger and thumb. This caused me to yelp but it also distracted my ass which opened more and I slid further down onto the thick cock lodged inside of me. All this time James was moaning nearly continuously.

Cameron's hands then slid further down my body until they gripped the insides of both of my upper thighs. The backs of his hands were frustratingly close to compressing my aching dick, not quite allowing me to thrust into them for added pleasure. His strong grip guided me up and down on James' pole.

With him reaching as far down as he was, Cameron's chin rested on my shoulder. As Cameron continued to direct the movement of my hips, James brought a hand to the side of Cameron's face. He brought the other to the opposite side of my face. He applied pressure, turning our heads to face each other. For the first time since I'd met him, Cameron looked nervous. It was short-lived as he pressed his lips to mine for a few seconds. He retracted to look down at my lips before smiling and diving back in. We began to make out while he continued to pleasure his friend with my ass.

As Cameron got more into it, all of the tension in my body dissipated as I melted into his kiss. I slid down until I was sitting flat on James' upper thighs. I broke the kiss with Cameron to bring my head forward as I realized what I'd done. I saw James smiling at me, clearly enjoying himself. I moaned lightly as I rocked my hips slightly, adjusting to the incredibly full sensation.

"Wow, buddy," James said. "I'm impressed."

"Thank you, sir," I said in return, a strained smile on my face as I sat there impaled.

"I warmed him up for you, man," Cameron said as he stood up and began lightly squeezing my shoulders.

"Guess I should be thanking you then, Cam," James said with a wry smile. "Stand up on the bench. Parker, keep riding, kid."

I steadied myself with my hands on James' muscular shoulders. I began lifting from the base of his cock. The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever felt. As I slowly ascended, I felt every inch of his manly tool. Just as I began to descend again, Cameron stepped up onto the bench. He was facing both James and me and his impressive meat stood out from his body between both of our faces.

I was caught in the powerful swelling of pleasure in my ass but watched as James reached up. He gripped Cameron's penis, still wet from the shower and steam that now filled the room. James began to lightly stroke it. Cameron placed a hand on each of our shoulders and let his head fall back as he enjoyed the manual manipulations of his friend.

James tightened his grip and picked up the speed of his strokes as I continued to thrust my hips up and down, moaning loudly as I fucked myself on his dick. Cameron's dick head formed a bead of precum at the tip and James guided his fully hard erection towards my mouth. I tried my best not to disrupt the rhythm I had riding James as I reached out my tongue and licked the tip of Cameron's long shaft.

He responded by placing a hand on my soaked head pulling me onto his cock. He was clearly eager for more pleasure as he quickly slid himself down my throat to the point of me gagging. This caused me to temporarily stop bobbing up and down on James while I caught my breath.

"Easy, Cam," James said as he again gripped Cameron's pole and pulled it from my mouth.

"Sorry, man. I just can't help it. Watching you two has me more riled up than I think I've ever been," Cameron said lustfully.

"He's got an incredible ass, doesn't he?" James asked breathlessly as I resumed riding him.

"The best," Cameron stated plainly as he grabbed James' wrist encouraging him to resume stroking his lengthy manhood.

James obliged and stroked his friend while I continued to pleasure him with my tight ass. Another drop of precum formed at the tip of Cameron's wide head. This time James surprised both of us and angled the long cock towards his own mouth. He spread his lips around the head and used his tongue to massage it.

Cameron moaned loudly and said, "Holy shit James."

James then slowly began to slide his mouth up and down on his friend's shaft. His bearded, strong jawline opened and flexed as he sucked. The sight was almost too good to be true. The man of my biggest fantasies with his cock lodged in my ass sucked on his sexy friend's massive dick inches away from my face. I sped up my hips movements in time with James' sucking. I started gyrating my hips causing James to moan around Cameron's cock.

Soon, the shower was filled with steam, music, and undeniable sounds of men pleasuring each other. This continued for several minutes. James impressed me with how much of Cameron he could take down his throat but he was nowhere near taking all of him. He used a free hand to stroke the part of the shaft he couldn't fit in his mouth and throat.

With a near continual onslaught on my prostate by James' thick cock, I was quickly at the point of no return. I was relieved to hear signs that Cameron was close as well. He kept softly uttering "Fuck" or "Hell yeah" and his breathing became more ragged.

A few moments later Cameron ran a hand through James' buzzed hair and said, "Fuck, man. I'm close."

James pulled his mouth from his friend's cock, his hand still wrapped around the shaft, and began to furiously jack him off. Cameron was forced to steady himself by holding onto both of us. He began to moan loudly, almost one continual scream. I saw the head of his penis swell slightly just before it erupted. The majority of his load flew out past me and James but a few of the final shots landed on us. It was an impressive load for sure but nothing compared to what I'd seen come out of James.

Cameron's body shuddered as James continued slow, teasing strokes on his cock, his consciousness returning from orgasmic bliss. The sight of James stroking a load out of Cameron while I rode his dick had me closer than ever. I was whimpering out loud as I continued to milk James with my hole. My hard cock slapped my belly with each thrust.

James eventually let go of Cameron's cock and his hands moved back to grasping my plump ass. He encouraged me to make forward and backward motions with my hips causing his thick shaft to slide against my prostate. I frantically sped up knowing I was seconds away from exploding hands-free. No matter how hard I seemed to try though, my cock would not go off. Maybe it was the mind-numbing orgasm I had had minutes before on James' bed. But I continued to try anyway.

Suddenly, James applied pressure to my hips and held me all the way down on his dick. My hips were unable to move. The fullness in my ass, the hunk holding me down on his cock, and the stud standing above us with a deflating but still massive dick that had moments earlier shot a load all over us had me crying out to cum. A feather swiping across the head of my dick could have set me off. I just needed physical stimulation on my penis.

"Ah, please!" I said, my head tilted back and my eyes clenched shut.

After nearly a minute I finally backed down from the edge. Still close to cumming but not a millisecond away from bursting anymore. I opened my eyes again to see James smiling at me. I looked over and saw that Cameron had straddled the end of the bench and was facing both of us. His balls lay on the bench below him and his flaccid cock extended past them so that the head was gently resting on the padded surface.

"Thought he was going to lose it," Cameron said while chuckling.

"He has learned control," James said in a deeper tone. "Haven't you, buddy?"

"Yes, sir," I said, clearly still agitated.

"Well, I'm impressed. And spent. I had a great time. I'll let you two finish up here. I'm on dad duty soon," Cameron said as he playfully slapped both of our backs, quickly rinsed himself in the flowing water, and stepped out of the shower.

I turned to watch him towel off his flawless body. Just as he wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped into the bedroom, I felt James' hand on my face turning me towards him. He looked into my eyes for a moment, smiled, then lightly kissed my lips.

"You've been a champ today. I know Cam can be rough but you handled him well and made me proud. Very proud," he said as he slid a finger along my sensitive shaft. Shivers radiated from my groin to the rest of my body.

"Get me off and I'll return the favor," James said seductively.

I immediately resumed milking his cock with my ass. I was laser-focused on one thing: causing James to spill his massive load inside of me. I bucked up and down on his lap like a cowboy on a bucking bronco. James' soft moans turned to loud groans. The noises fueled me.

A part of me wanted that moment to last forever but another part was dying to cum. And the second one was winning out. I looked up to see James' head tilted back, his gaze towards the steam-covered ceiling. I took the opportunity to slide my hands down his hairy chest. My hips never missing a thrust, I lightly pinched his nipples and began to roll them between my fingers.

As I did, James' head came forward and a sexy smile appeared across his face. It slowly twisted into a look of lust and hunger and I knew he was close. I thrust my hips for everything I was worth, working my ass up and down. I was nearly plunging up and down on the full length, creating incredible friction for both of us. James watched in awe.

I was back riding the edge, dangerously close to falling over without him. I had to get him to cum or else I wouldn't make it. I ran the risk of not asking for permission and pinched his nipples extremely hard. He grunted loudly and began yelling, "Fuckkkkk!"

Just as I was sure he was cumming he reached around and slapped my right ass cheek. I lost any sense of control I had at that moment and began cumming. James reached down after slapping me and gripped my cock. He jerked me off in time with my thrusts as I sprayed an impressive load all over him. The first shot hit his chin and jawline. The second and third on his chest. And the rest landed on his abs and began dripping down towards his cock.

I continued riding him, my pace slowing every few seconds until I was nearly still. I gently rocked my hips to feel his massive meat compress and massage my prostate in its hypersensitive state.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He looked up from his euphoric stupor with glazed-over eyes. He smiled and brought his lips to mine. We kissed each other with an incredible passion for what felt like hours. My load mixed between us as our chests collided periodically. His cock, softening but still formidable, remained lodged deep inside me.

jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers
12