My New Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, we exhausted ourselves. Well, I was exhausted. My legs were sore from the pounding they had to support from Cameron and the riding that they provided on top of James.

Drops of James' load began seeping from my hole as he lifted me off of him and onto the side of the bench where Cameron had just been sitting. He got up and, unsupported, I collapsed to lay on the bench, utterly drained. I stared up at the ceiling. Steam danced across the black tile beyond it.

I suddenly felt warm, soothing water splash all over me on the left side. Then both sides. James had angled the shower heads upwards. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the relaxing feeling. My naked body, sore from being used by two powerful men, melted under the warm rain.

I jumped as I felt his hands on my body. They started on my chest. They were lathered in soap and began to slowly and methodically massage my body. I looked up briefly to see James on his knees beside the bench. He smiled at me as he continued the magical work with his hands.

He worked my chest, then arms, and slid down to wash my abs, still covered in Cameron's load. The soap washed away from my body as fast as it was put there as the water continued to splash all around us. James skipped over my package regrettably but he slowly kneaded my sore legs as he washed them. The feeling had me moaning again.

Eventually, James slid his hands up my thighs and began washing my cock and balls. He was caring and gentle. The subtle slides of his fingertips in just the right places caused my body to respond. I could feel myself growing hard in his hands. He slid a hand down between my legs and began to massage the soap around and into my tender hole. He was even more gentle there than he was with the front and I felt my hole relax for him.

He slipped in one soap-covered finger, undoubtedly feeling his own warm load that he deposited in there only minutes before. His lonely finger wiggled around until it found my pleasure button. He gently massaged it causing me to groan loudly.

My gaze had been upward or behind closed eyes for the most part. However, when I felt soft lips wrap around my sensitive cock head, I quickly lifted my upper body to watch.

James was on one knee. His sizeable manhood hung majestically between his legs, softly swaying with the movements of his upper body. His incredible body was displayed before me in full. He steadied himself with one arm against my abs while he gripped the base of my cock with a few of his fingers. His mouth circled my rock-hard cock. As he sucked up and down, he took about three-quarters of me with each descent. I could feel the finger of his other hand, although it was hidden from view. It continued to intermittently apply pressure to my prostate.

I was able to watch for maybe thirty seconds before I came without warning. It was jarring and erotic. I'm not sure what sounds came from my mouth as I couldn't hear anything. It was as if all sound was muted. It pulled everything from my body and I collapsed again onto the bench.

The rest of the night was a blur. I barely remembered James toweling me off and carrying me to his bed.

Chapter 7 coming soon.

12