My New Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Parker visits James in New York.
4.8k words
4.9
8k
15

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
282 Followers

I woke up to an empty bed. Reliving the previous night in my head, I couldn't believe how passionate Cameron had been. It was like he was a different person. He also got me off three times for his one orgasm. My dick began to respond thinking back on all the ways he'd made me cum the night before. I rolled over to see a note on my bedside table.

"Sorry I had to run this morning. Last night was incredible." The message was accompanied by a small heart and "Cam."

My heart warmed my body as I read his message. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have two of the hottest men in the world interested in me. Not only did they both have Adonis-like bodies and fuck like animals in bed but they both seemed to care a lot about me.

A few months ago I had barely even bottomed. Now I was regularly taking the two biggest cocks I'd ever seen. And absolutely loving it. Funny how things change.

I distracted myself that morning by cleaning, doing laundry, and packing. I couldn't wait to see James that night and to spend the weekend with him.

I walked over toward the front door to grab my suitcase. It had been sitting on the bench the past few days and I was slowly throwing things in there that I would need. I opened the bag to see my butt plug sitting on the pile of clothes I had put in there. A piece of paper was folded on top.

Written on it was, "Parker, I have one last order for you. Wear this on your flight today."

My hole twitched. Cameron had cleaned my butt plug and placed it, with the note, in my bag. He clearly got off on teasing me. The aching deep in my pelvis that I felt for nearly ten hours the day before began to creep back in. I didn't know if I could go through another day like that but my flight was only three and a half hours long. If I could make it an entire day, I could make it through the flight.

I grabbed the plug and went upstairs. I had just been walking around the house in boxers all morning so I quickly slid those off and got on my bed. After lubing up the butt plug, I rolled onto to my back and positioned it at my entrance. I decided to record the entry and couldn't stop myself from moaning. It widened as I pushed it further inside of me. As soon as the base reached my taint I stopped recording and sent the video to Cameron.

After having hours of practice the day before, I skillfully willed my erection down despite the incredible internal stimulation. I dressed in tight underwear, jeans (dark ones this time), and a sweater before I collected my stuff and headed to the airport.

After parking and walking towards the terminal, I received a text from Cameron.

"Enjoyed the video. Thanks for helping me get through the workday," he wrote. A picture of a sizeable load on what appeared to be a desk surface was sent with it.

I tried my best to keep my penis flaccid as I entered the airport. After checking in, I made my way to the security checkpoint. I placed my things on the conveyer belt and stood in line to be scanned. It was the second I stepped into the scanner that I wondered if they would be able to see the plug.

I acted as cool as I could as I stepped out and waited for them to clear me. Instead, the man placed a hand over his ear like he was listening intently to what was being said on the radio. He looked at me and told me I was selected for additional screening. He directed me to a back room off the side of the main screening area and told me to wait. I sat down in silence at the cold, metal table in the middle of the room.

A few long, nerve-racking minutes later, the door finally opened. In walked a very tall man. He had a little extra weight on him but was definitely built too. I immediately felt like I was in trouble. The large man sat across from me and pulled out a tablet.

"Here's your scan from earlier," he said. "Looks like you've got something between your cheeks."

I suddenly realized they probably thought I was trying to smuggle something onto the plane. I immediately broke down.

"No, sir. Well yes, sir. I do, but it's not what you think," I said struggling to articulate clearly.

He looked unamused so I continued, "Look, it's sort of hard to explain."

"Well it better get easier to explain or you won't be flying today," he said sternly.

"Okay, okay," I said, lowering my head and my voice. "It's a butt plug."

He didn't respond so I looked up and saw a slight smirk across his face. "I knew it! Jerry, you owe me 20," he said as he brought the mic of his radio to his mouth.

He then looked back across the table at me and said, "You wouldn't believe how often this happens. I just have to see it then I can send you on your way."

"No problem. Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Nah, man. You've got to show me right here," he said.

"Right here?" I said, trembling slightly at the thought of getting naked in front of this stranger who also happened to be a figure of authority.

"Yeah," he said plainly.

I stood up from the table and he followed suit. He then reached for a box of blue, disposable gloves and put a pair on. I was mortified as I realized he would likely have to hold the plug that was currently inside of me.

Too ashamed to face him, I turned around and undid my jeans. I slid them and my tight underwear down my toned lower body. I looked down to see my cock rapidly rising. I knew I had an exhibitionist side but this was something very different from my previous experiences.

I jumped slightly as the man said in a deep voice, "Lean over onto the back of the chair."

I did as he said and suddenly felt his gloved hand grip the base of the butt plug. I couldn't believe it but he slowly began to pull it from my ass. It exited with an audible 'pop' and I stood there, bent over the chair in front of me, frozen.

I couldn't bring myself to look back, with my gaping hole aimed at the security officer. I had no idea what he was doing but didn't have to wonder too long as I felt the plug back at my hole.

I heard him say, "Alright. We're all set here," shortly before he slid the plug back inside of me. I gripped the chair forcefully and literally bit my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning out. My cock jumped at the sudden re-intrusion.

I exhaled deeply as I felt the base contact my ass. I stood up quickly only to have to bend down to pick up my clothes around my ankles. I adjusted my hard cock before buttoning my jeans and turning around. The security officer was looking at the bulge in my pants with the same smirk he'd had before. I took the liberty to allow my own gaze to drift downward and saw an ample lump in his cargo pants.

"You're good to go, son," the officer said as he opened the door.

"Thank you, sir," I said as I walked past him.

My face was every shade of red as I collected my things and exited the security area. I looked around wondering who Jerry was, embarrassed but also turned on that several men knew I was traveling with a butt plug inside of me.

I walked toward my gate and sent a quick text to Cameron telling him what happened. He responded with several laughing emojis. Thankfully, the flight was relatively uneventful. Sitting next to two elderly women kept my hormones, and horniness, under control.

***

I made my way through the airport in New York and found the exit to the subway. Just after going through the turnstiles, I saw James. He was leaning against a pillar. He wore a suit and tie and looked amazing. He was smiling from ear to ear when we made eye contact. I practically ran to him and we embraced for several moments before he spoke.

"I'm so glad you're here, Parker. Let's get you back to the hotel. Cam told me about your little incident with security," James said as an even bigger smile appeared on his face.

"I almost came in the screening room when he put it back in," I said.

"Wish I could have seen it," James said before winking and draping an arm around my shoulders. He then led me toward the platform where we waited for a few minutes before boarding.

The only open seats were across from each other near the back of the subway car. I took one and James took the one across from me. I, of course, sat down slowly and strategically which clearly amused James.

The train began to move, slowly at first, before picking up speed rather quickly. As soon as the car reached a decent speed, the vibrations caused by the wheels racing across the track below sent electric waves of pleasure directly into me.

My eyes widened in panic and I tightly gripped the bench beneath me. My cock went from flaccid to hard in a matter of seconds and I could feel it leaking into my underwear.

James read my body language and began to discreetly adjust the large package in his slacks. His amused look from earlier turned to one of pure lust as he watched me struggle to fight off cumming in public. My toes curled inside my shoes, I bit my lip, and I closed my eyes desperately trying to keep my mind elsewhere.

I opened my eyes briefly to see an older man sitting next to James had taken notice of what was happening. He pretended to read a book he held but his eyes clearly darted between James' hand undoubtedly rubbing his cock head through his pants and me. I looked down to see my boner was obvious but I knew if I touched it, even to adjust, it would be game over.

Just as I thought I couldn't hold out any longer, the train slowed to a stop. Many people exited including the woman who had been sitting next to me. I took the opportunity among the hustle of the evening train to adjust my hard-on. James stood up and sat down in the seat vacated by the woman leaving the train.

He leaned in to whisper in my ear as the train began to move again, "Looks like someone is enjoying your show." James looked up at the man across the train car from us and smiled.

As the train again picked up speed, I resumed my position of all-out bodily resistance. Every fiber of every muscle in my body strained as I tried to fight back moaning and releasing a torrent of cum into my pants. The man across from us was no longer pretending to read but was openly watching us. Somehow we had managed to avoid the gaze of others on the train although it had emptied out considerably after the last stop.

There must have been a long way between stations because the train showed no signs of slowing. Agonizingly, I rode the edge of bliss. My entire pelvis was vibrating with pleasure around the butt plug. James placed a few fingers on my leg near my knee and slowly slid them upwards. I knew what he was doing and he could tell that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm impressed with your control, Parker," he said in a soft voice that only I could hear. "But I know you need to cum. Just like last night when Cam fucked you raw with his big dick as he stroked your cock."

I had no way of stopping what was happening. I quickly gripped James' thigh beside me and bit down hard on my lip as my cock unloaded inside my underwear. The vibrating plug repeatedly stimulated my prostate, prolonging my public orgasm. My legs shook dramatically and I let the faintest moan out from between my lips.

My eyes had been so tightly clenched that they actually felt sore as I opened them again. The man across the train was clearly rubbing an erection and had a sinister smile on his face. The train slowed to another stop.

"This is us, kid," James said.

I stood up without even considering what my pants looked like and exited the train. As we walked past, the man who had witnessed me cumming in my pants said something like, "Thanks for the show, boys," but I was too dazed to hear him clearly.

Thankfully, James had grabbed my stuff as I had simply walked off the train empty-handed. I couldn't believe what had just happened but I had to admit that I felt utterly relieved from pent-up sexual frustration. The more I thought about it, it also felt incredibly hot to have cum publicly.

A short walk and elevator ride later, James and I were standing at the door of his hotel room. He unlocked the door and allowed me to step inside. It was beautiful. It had floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive city skyline views. I could only see a living area with a large couch and TV as well as a small kitchenette.

I started to look around more before I was quickly shoved against the wall. In an instant, James' lips were on mine and we passionately kissed each other standing near the hotel room doorway. James lifted my sweater up over my head and I saw pure hunger and lust in his eyes.

My hole quivered around the plug still lodged inside of it as I realized what kind of a night I was in for. James suddenly dropped to his knees and abruptly pulled down my jeans and underwear, leaving me naked before him. He gripped my cock which hadn't really lost much of its stiffness since the subway incident. I could see remnants from the load I had shot on my cut head and the shaft.

James guided it towards his mouth and engulfed my entire length. I moaned as he sucked my cock clean. He lightly gripped my aching balls as he continued. Saying it was hot as hell to watch him, in a full suit, suck a load off of my hard cock would be a blatant understatement.

Once he had consumed what was left of my load, he stood up and led me back into the bedroom. It had equally impressive views but I had something else entirely on my mind.

Inside the bedroom, James turned me towards the dresser in front of the large bed. There was a mirror on top of the long dresser that nearly took up the whole length of it. I was face-to-face with my naked body. My hair was slightly disheveled from our intense make-out session earlier. My lean chest and abs heaved with each heavy breath. My erect cock stood straight up towards my belly button. I leaned onto the dresser in front of me with both hands awaiting further instruction.

Looking up into the mirror I saw James undoing his tie. He smirked at me as he slowly removed it. I watched intently as he unbuttoned his shirt before sliding it and his jacket off of his shoulders. His hairy, muscular chest and abs came into view before he began undoing his belt and pants. Once undone, his pants simply fell to the floor and he stood there in white briefs. His thick tube lay horizontally toward his left.

My ass shuddered as I took in this hunk of a man. The base of the plug must have wiggled with the quivering of my hole because I saw James' eyes drop to my ass before a wide smile appeared on his face.

"God damn you're so sexy, kid," James said dryly. "I've been waiting days for this ass. I hope you're not too sore from Cam last night. Speaking of, I need to thank him for sending you here like this."

I gripped the dresser in front of me, desperate to have James inside of me. The plug was not enough but I knew by now that James would fuck me when he wanted to and not a second before. I watched James pick up his phone and step up behind me. He lightly rubbed my soft, smooth ass.

I heard the video call ring for a few seconds before Cameron's voice appeared, "What's up, man?"

"Just wanted to properly thank you for sending Parker here to me with his plug," James said before turning the camera from him to the mirror. Cameron was then looking at my naked body in the mirror with James' built, hairy body behind me clad only in tight white briefs struggling to contain his thick meat.

James put a hand on my shoulder and then slid it around to my neck and up my chin. Two of his fingers rested on my lips before slipping inside. I slowly sucked on his fingers while Cameron watched.

"Thought that might make him ready to get fucked when he arrived," Cameron said as he laughed slightly.

"Too ready it seems," James responded. "He jizzed his pants on the subway here."

Cameron began laughing hysterically and James followed shortly after. James' fingers stayed put so I continued sucking but my face turned bright red. At the same time, my cock grew even harder and began leaking onto the dresser below.

"Oh my god, that is too good," Cameron said recovering from laughing so hard. "I almost had him on the speed bumps yesterday."

James angled the phone down to show my hard, leaking cock and said, "He just busted on the subway a few minutes ago and is ready to go again already."

"He always is," Cameron said. "Aren't you, boy?"

I simply nodded towards the phone, unable to see Cameron on the screen, as I continued to suck on James' fingers. James set the phone down to our left side against the TV. The screen showed Cameron shirtless lying in bed. James angled the phone so that Cameron had a perfect profile view of us standing in front of the mirror.

James removed his fingers from my mouth and said, "You ready for me, kid?"

"Always, sir," I said.

"Wow, you got the 'sir' even in NYC, James," Cameron said. I looked over to the screen and saw him place what must have been his laptop in between his spread legs on the bed. He was wearing loose boxers and groped himself through them. His impressive piece was quickly increasing in size.

"You guys be quick now, alright? I want to get off before the wife comes home or the baby wakes up," Cameron said as he continued to stroke himself through his thin boxers. Luckily, his lean, muscular upper body was also fully in the frame of the camera.

I looked back towards the mirror when I felt James' hand sliding down my spine and into my crack. He gripped the base of the butt plug and wiggled it slightly causing me to moan softly and adjust my stance.

"That's it. Widen those legs, buddy," James said.

I slid my feet apart slightly as I felt James slowly withdrawing the plug. It came out with a pop and I felt James' fingers tracing my sensitive ring but not quite pushing inside. I pushed my ass back hoping to catch one of his fingers, needing internal stimulation.

"You gotta see this hole, Cam," James said as he picked up the phone and angled the camera at my now gaping hole. I couldn't see exactly what was happening but could feel everything. James slid a finger in and pulled down causing my hole to open wider.

"Holy fuck," Cameron said huskily through the phone. "What I wouldn't do to be inside that hole again right now."

"Oh, you're about to get it, boy," Cameron said excitedly. I looked up into the mirror and saw that James had pushed the waistband of his briefs under his huge balls. His thick meat flung out and hovered parallel to the floor, pointing straight at my ass.

James reached behind him to grab lube and generously coated his entire shaft. I slid my feet out further almost involuntarily to give him better access. James held the phone in his left hand as he slowly stroked his cock with his right. Cameron was getting an up-close view of James' throbbing erection and my gaping hole. Two halves about to become one.

"I can't wait any longer. Which view would you prefer, Cam?" James asked.

"Put me back over to the side," Cameron said. "I want to see Parker when he takes all of you."

As James put the phone back over to the side, I briefly looked down at the screen to see Cameron had shed his boxers and was sitting naked on his bed. His balls hung loose and were supported by the sheets and mattress. His impossibly long cock stood straight up as he stroked the top half of it with one hand. He pinched his nipple with the other.

My attention was diverted elsewhere as I felt James start to push himself inside of me. There was absolutely no resistance at that point and I felt nothing but pure pleasure. I steadied myself with my hands on the dresser and kept my hips motionless, allowing James to slide all the way in, inch by inch.

Looking up into the mirror, I saw the hunger in James' eyes. We made eye contact while he slowly pushed all of his thick cock into my ass. I suddenly felt his hips against my ass. James wrapped his arms underneath mine to put both of his hands on the front of my shoulders. He pulled me into him and I felt his hairy chest against my back.

jaero6900
jaero6900
282 Followers
12