My New Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James leaned forward more and kissed the back of my neck. He used one of his hands to turn my face towards him and we started kissing passionately as he allowed me to re-adjust to his size, massive in comparison to the butt plug I'd had in me all day.

James' hips were motionless but I could hear the unmistakable sound of lube and stroking. I knew Cameron was jacking off watching us and it turned me on even more. James broke the kiss and slid both of his hands to my hips. I looked down to see a puddle of clear precum where it had rolled down my shaft and dropped off my balls onto the dresser below. My balls were pulled up close to my body, always a sign of an impending explosion.

As soon as James' hands were at my hips, he tightened his grip and slowly withdrew his shaft. He let it get to where his head was the only part left inside before he slowly, but powerfully, plunged back in.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out into the mirror.

James continued those thrusts, using the entire length of his dick, for several minutes. His speed would increase before he slowed down again only to speed up once more. I was dizzy from the pleasure and knew my cock would be firing off with or without physical stimulation at any moment. I was grunting and groaning with each penetration. James' heavy breathing along with the sound of Cameron's light moaning and sliding of his hand along his long shaft filled the room.

"Arch that back out for him, buddy," Cameron said.

I dropped my lower back, lifting my ass up further which changed the angle of James' fat cock. I screamed in pleasure at the added prostate stimulation.

"Fuck, I'm so close," I said, feeling like I was already cumming without actually having an orgasm.

"Me too, bud," James grunted as he slid his hands up to my shoulders and gripped tightly.

"That makes three of us," Cameron said through the phone.

With James' hands on my shoulders, he had considerably more leverage, and wow, did he use it. He began such powerful thrusts that I had to move my hands up to the mirror to keep myself from being launched into it. It felt like the first time Cameron fucked me. Only this time, my ass was completely ready and I felt pure ecstasy.

"Hell yeah, James. Take his ass," Cameron said through heavy breathing. I glanced over towards the phone to see him frantically jerking himself off. His balls had tightened up to his body and his shaft looked like one of the skyscrapers lining the city skyline from the angle the camera was at.

James began grunting loudly with each thrust. With my hands up on the mirror, Cameron had an unobstructed view of the glorious fuck. James' huge cock plunged in and pulled out of my bubble butt repeatedly. My cock, hard as a rock, bounced as I savored getting plowed.

Looking up into the mirror to see a look of absolute pleasure on James' handsome, bearded face, I felt myself quickly tipping towards an orgasm.

"Oh, I'm going to cum!" I yelled as my head fell back and my eyes rolled back.

"Fuck the cum out of him, James," Cameron said lustfully.

James just continued to grunt and say incoherent things as he fucked me like a madman. I felt my ass tightening up around his thick pole and braced for euphoria. Without any physical stimulus, my cock began firing. My legs went weak and I actually started to collapse but James quickly wrapped his muscular arms around my chest and supported me while he continued bucking his hips, continually stimulating my sensitive prostate. I screamed out as my orgasm seemed to last for several minutes.

James yelled loudly, "Take this load, boy!" before his jabs became more sporadic and he spilled his seed inside of me. He continued to grip me tightly as both of us basked in an orgasmic glow. I looked down to see several droplets of my load had shot all over the mirror.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Cameron said and both James and I turned toward the phone. Cameron's cock began spraying a copious load all over his bare, muscled chest and abs with the remnants spilling over onto his large hand which continued to slowly stroke his sensitive, cut head. Cameron eventually released his beastly appendage and it hit his cum-covered abs with a wet thud.

The three of us remained still other than our heaving breaths as we recovered.

"Shit, I got to go," Cameron said and the screen suddenly went black.

I looked up to meet James' eyes in the mirror and he said, "The baby probably woke up. Come on, kid. You and I need a shower."

James slowly slid his thick cock from my ass. As his uncut head popped out, I felt his load begin to drip down the inside of my leg. He led me to the large, walk-in shower where we slowly soaped and massaged each other's sore bodies. I loved running my soapy hands through his chest hair, gripping his meaty pecs. We kissed passionately in the shower before toweling off and climbing back into bed. Both of us chose to sleep naked and we lay on our sides, spooned together, with him behind me. His large arm draped over my body provided me with an overwhelming sense of security as I drifted off to sleep.

***

At some point during the night, I was awoken by a noise. I slowly opened my eyes to see James' naked frame moving through the dark hotel room. He had his phone up to his ear which, other than the sprawling city outside the window, was the only source of light in the room. He didn't notice I was awake as I watched him slide out onto the balcony from the bedroom.

Just before he was out the door I heard him softly say into the phone, "It's alright, man. I'm here. Tell me what happened." As soon as the door to the balcony closed and there was again silence in the room, sleep took over yet again and I felt myself slowly doze off.

Chapter 9 coming soon.

12