My New Neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the bedroom to find my outfit. It was a new one that I had not seen before, which Katie must have bought when she got the swing and cock cage. It was a purple baby doll made of a fine mesh material, with purple trimming. She had chosen a pair of crotchless purple panties made of satin, as well as purple hold up stockings. I stepped into the baby doll (I find it easier than trying to put it on over my head) and realised it had huge cups for breasts I didn't have.

The other baby dolls I had didn't have cups so fitted me a lot better than this new one, so it was a bit of a surprise Katie had bought it in this style. After stepping into the baby doll, I pulled up with purple panties, noticing that the open style basically exposed my caged cock and asshole. Even just dressing, I could feel my excitement levels rising and I could feel my balls pulsing but my cock, while having the familiar feeling of excitement, wasn't getting hard. It kind of pushed against the cold metal of the cage but that's as far as it went. It was a strange sensation.

I next rolled the stockings up my legs and put on my high heels. I only have one pair at the moment, mainly due to the difficulty in going into a shop and trying on a pair. They were gold in colour, and had to hoops at the front which my toes fitted under and a strap to buckle them up. The heels were about 3 inches high so I did enjoy being taller. I had worn them so often I was now comfortable walking across all surfaces in them. The only issue was that they were gold so didn't really go with my outfit!

I finished dressing and climbed into the swing. Katie clipped my hands and feet into the metal rod fixtures once I had got comfortable on the swing's seat.

'Comfortable my love?' she asked. I nodded. 'Good. Now I have a little something extra for you' and she went over to the chest of drawers and took out a white box, the sort that sometimes has fine lingerie in. She lay the box on the bed but, with how it was positioned, I couldn't see unless I lay back and bent my head backwards. I found out what was in the box soon enough when Katie came back to the swing and, standing by my head, leaned forward and slipped two false breasts into the cups of my baby doll!

'Babe, what the fuck are these?' I asked, somewhat perplexed.

'What do they look like my love? I decided to give you breasts to fill out your lingerie.'

'But why?' I countered. 'I understand that I said that I enjoy wearing lingerie and being treated like a bitch at times, but I don't think I ever expressed the desire to be a woman!'

'I know that, but I wanted to see what you would look like and they fill out your cups. Plus, you might get to enjoy wearing them.'

I tried wriggling about to shift them but she must have used some sort of adhesive as they were stuck firm. With my hands bound, I couldn't remove them either. For the moment, I was stuck with them.

'Relax,' continued Katie, 'you won't even know they are there after a while, plus the lingerie fits you much better,' and she reached over and squeezed, laughing lightly as she did.

'Fine,' I answered somewhat reluctantly. 'I am a little concerned that you are turning me into a girl, what with restricting my cock and now these false tits.'

'Well, my love, you wanted to be someone's bitch. I'm just providing a fuller picture.' She had a point. I guess letting myself be used by two hung transsexuals, not to mention allowing Katie to fuck my ass whenever she felt like it, reduced my position of strength somewhat.

'Alright,' I said, resigned to my fate. 'Let's just keep this between the two of us - like with the cock cage.'

'Of course,' replied Katie with a smile. 'Now, if you will permit me, not that you have much choice, there is one more thing I want to add to complete the picture.'

'If it's a wig or makeup then I'm leaving you,' I responded, not without a little force.

'No, my love. I love you and think you are handsome but you would make a very ugly woman!' She went back to the chest of drawers and took something out. I wasn't sure what it was except it was black and appeared to be made or rubber or leather. Once again Katie moved and stood next to my head and unfurled the thing in her hand. It was made out of thin leather and looked like a gimp mask.

'Jesus, Katie, what the hell is this for?' She slapped me across the face.

'Have you forgotten it is Miss Katie?' she barked.

'We have been talking for minutes and you slap me now?' I responded.

'You called me 'babe' before, I was able to let that slide but don't think I haven't forgotten the rules that apply when you are dressed.'

'Ok,' I replied. 'I am sorry Miss Katie. Please Miss Katie, what is that thing for?'

'That's better. It's to heighten your pleasure my love - plus, it will keep you quiet.' She slipped the mask on over my head. Having very short hair helped and before long, the mask was fully on my head. It had no holes to see out of but had holes for my nose to breathe plus a zipper across my mouth. There must have been some holes over the ear area as I could hear clearly. I tried to speak but made only garbled noises. Katie undid the zipper, slowly as to not catch my moustache.

'What was that babe?' she asked.

'I'm not sure about this Miss Katie. I don't mi...' and she did the zipper back up, cutting me off mid-sentence. I thrashed about in my restraints but was helpless to really do anything. I could hear Katie laughing.

'Relax my love,' she said. 'You know I won't hurt you. I'm just making sure you know that I have total control over you,' she continued as she slowly undid the zipper. This time she let me finish.

'It caught me by surprise, that was all,' I responded. 'I know you won't hurt me but I think it is only natural to feel a little bit worried in this type of situation. After all, what would be stopping you from bringing someone, anyone, in here while I'm like this.'

'True,' she replied. 'I never thought of that!' Obviously, I couldn't see her face because of the mask but I gathered from the tone of her voice that she had indeed thought of that and I quickly realised that I probably should have thought this through a bit more before agreeing to put myself in this position. She then did the zipper back up and left the room. I tried to hear what she was doing and I could have sworn that I heard the front door opening but, after a couple of minutes, Katie still hadn't returned so I guess I must have misheard.

After a few minutes of having no sight, I found my ears were compensating and I could have sworn I heard Katie talking to someone. I was a little worried as I knew it couldn't be Angie and Tilly as they were not due back until sometime the following week. Just then the bedroom door opened. I knew it was Katie as I could smell her perfume. She seemed to be alone but it was hard to tell. She leaned over me and I felt her undoing the zip again.

'Are you alright my love?' she asked.

'I thought I heard you talking to someone Miss Katie.'

'You must be hearing things. It's just me.' She didn't do the zip back up straightaway and I soon found out why as something rubber was rubbed over my lips. 'Open up Jim,' said Katie. I opened my mouth and she slipped in a dildo. From the size and shape of it, I guessed it was the black rubber one we enjoyed together - me in my ass as much as her in her pussy. She had me suck on it for a minute or so before withdrawing it and doing the zipper back up.

Once again, I couldn't see and felt very vulnerable. Katie moved down between my legs and ran the wet dildo over my cage encased cock. It twitched somewhat, and I felt excited but nothing happened. I suddenly wondered what effect a cock cage would have. I forced myself to calm down figuring you would have to wear it for a long time for it to have any lasting effect. I didn't think Katie would have me wear it permanently, but then again, I didn't expect to be wearing false breasts either. I figured I would cross that bridge when I came to it.

My mind was snapped back to the current situation as Katie eased the dildo into my ass. It was particularly long or thick and we generally used it to start the ball rolling. Before long she had the whole thing in my ass but, rather than driving it in an out of my ass, she left it in there.

'Keep that in there you bitch,' commanded Katie as she moved back towards my head.

'Don't you let it slip out of your sissy ass or there will be hell to pay!' Being unable to talk I just grunted my acknowledgement. I could hear her rummaging around in the drawer again and assumed she was grabbing the strap on. I concentrated on keeping the dildo tight in my ass. I did enjoy having something in my ass, even if it was only rubber.

Nothing beat a real cock, especially those of my sexy neighbours, but this was the next best thing.

I heard the bedroom door open and close and there was silence in the room. I concentrated on the rubber cock in my ass and relaxed, letting the swing take my body weight. The only issue I had with the swing was there was no support for my head so it was either keep it stiff and in place or just relax and let it hang down. That was more comfortable but, after a while, the blood moved to my head and I got dizzy. My cock had settled down and I could feel the cold metal against my head and shaft. It wasn't too bad when I wasn't excited but I knew that it would be long before Katie came back and my cock would try to stiffen, only to be defeated by the metal cage.

The bedroom door opened and Katie spoke as she closed the door.

'Are you ready my bitch, do you want me to fuck your sissy ass?' Unable to answer, I simply nodded. I felt her stand between my legs and she grabbed the dildo and pulled it out of my ass. It made a slurping noise as she pulled it out and I could feel the cool air on my gaping asshole. But not for long as Katie shoved what I assume was the biggest strapon we own into my asshole. I moaned out loud involuntarily as she eased the thick rubber cock into my lubricated ass.

This strap on was 12 inches long and almost as thick as Angie's cock. It was the closest sex toy we had to Angie's member and it had become my favourite. It suddenly occurred to me that Katie had started preferring this one as well. Was Katie receiving the pleasure of Angie's cock without me I wondered?

Katie started driving her rubber cock in and out of my asshole and I gripped it hard with my muscles. My cock was trying to grow but the cage was doing its job. I could feel its frustrations!

'You like that don't you Jim?' asked Katie. Stupid question really.

'Mu Muh,' I replied, which was supposed to be 'uh huh'

'You really are such a sissy bitch. I think you enjoy having a cock up your ass more than your cock in a pussy, isn't that right. And those false tits really do add a little extra, you really a sissy bitch' The fact that I paused before shaking my head probably lessened the strength of my response. 'I knew it. You are such a cock loving slut. Maybe I will just throw away the key to your cock cage. Would you like that?'

This time I shook my head before she even finished the sentence. This was becoming a bit disconcerting and I had visions of me sitting, naked in the garage, trying to get the cage off with an angle grinder. Not something I wanted to be doping or thinking of for that matter. Mind you I was enjoying the ass fucking Katie was giving me. My cock was straining, trying to expand to its full length but the metal cage stood firm. I could feel my orgasm building and wondered what an orgasm felt like through a soft cock.

Katie continued to fuck my ass hard, driving the rubber cock in and out. I could feel the rubber balls against my cheeks so I knew she was in as deep as she could go. She continued with the trash talk as well, mocking my soft cock and that maybe she should see if anyone would pay to fuck a sissy like me.

'Would you like that Jim? Would you like me to post pictures of you on the web and see if anyone was willing to fuck your sissy ass? I'm sure there would be someone willing to pay to fuck a big, grown man dressed as a sissy girl. You could suck his cock, get it all hard and then hike up your skirt and squat down on his cock. I think you would like that, I really do. And who knows, maybe I can make some money. We would have to shave you though. All your facial and body hair, as well as your legs. Maybe we could get you a wig and put some makeup on you. You would be an ugly woman but you are a good cocksucker, according to our neighbours, and you can obviously take a big cock in your ass. You can even wear your false tits and let him feel you up. So, what do you think?'

I was trying to thrash around to show my displeasure. I thought that Katie was doing this to wind me up, knowing I was helpless to do anything but, then again, she bought me false tits and my cock was currently locked up. I was shaking my head 'no', but my cock and my ass were telling a different story. The fantasy of being used was again creeping into my mind and a small part of me did wonder what it would be like to be used by a bunch of young fit blokes. The thought quickly vanished as I heard laughter - and it wasn't Katie. Someone else was in the room.

I tried to yell out 'Who's there?' but the mask just muffled it. Katie had paused her fucking and had left the rubber cock balls deep in my ass. I could feel precum leaking around my cage and running down my ass.

Suddenly the zip on my mask was opened, my head pulled to the side and something was shoved into my mouth. I thought Katie had shoved another dildo into my mouth but then I felt the warmth of it and realised it was a real cock. My heart skipped a beat as I wondered if Katie had really brought a bloke around but, as I sucked on the velvety knob and the hard shaft that was slowly being worked down my throat, I realised I had tasted this cock before. Relief flooded over me as I continued to suck on Tilly's cock, the taste of her precum confirming it was her. I also realised that Katie must have been saying what she said for Tilly's benefit. I won't lie, a tiny part of me was disappointed that Katie's plan was probably all fantasy but I was mainly very relieved. I continued to suck on Tilly's cock as she pushed more of it down my throat. Katie continued fucking my ass and the combination of the two was helping increase my horniness and I could feel my orgasm coming, even though my cock was still limp.

Tilly withdrew her cock out of my mouth.

'Tilly, you're ba..' was all I could get out before I was slapped hard on the face.

'Have you forgotten your place, you cock sucking slut?' asked Angie angrily as she grabbed my face and turned it towards her. I couldn't see the look on her face but I didn't have to imagine too hard what it looked like. Katie must have been surprised too as she stopped fucking my ass, leaving the strapon deep inside me.

'Shit! I'm sorry Miss Angie, Miss Tilly. I didn't think you would be back so soon so I was a little surprised and delighted once I realised, I was sucking Tilly's beautiful cock.' I was hoping a bit of flattery would lessen the punishment. It didn't work as I wore another slap.

'Shut up bitch!' It was Tilly's turn. 'We didn't ask you to speak, so just lie there and shut the fuck up. If you're not careful, I will tell Katie to leave your cock cage on permanently, and to also rent your sissy ass out for all comers.'

'I'm sorry Miss Tilly,' I replied in what I hoped was a defeated and beaten tone. For a moment no one spoke. Not being able to see let my mind play all sorts of tricks on me. Tilly spoke again.

'James, James, James, James, when will you ever learn? I thought by now that you would have realised what the pecking order was around her. You seem to be an intelligent man, but it appears that transsexual cock messes with your brain. You seem incapable of sticking to the most basic rules when you have a girl cock up your ass or down your throat.' She paused a moment before continuing. 'You are on your last warning. Fail to address myself, Angie or Katie in the appropriate manner and we will be through - no more girl cock for you. Do you understand?'

I was stunned. I had gotten so used to sucking on Angie and Tilly's fantastic tools and riding them until I came that I wouldn't know what to do with myself without them. While I continued to enjoy sex with Katie, and I really loved that she was coming out of her shell and getting more adventurous, nothing beat the taste and feel of a real cock - especially Angie's whose I had grown to covet. I nodded my head.

'Yes Miss Tilly, I understand. I will make sure that I remember to address all three of you appropriately when I am dressed like a sissy bitch.'

'And,' continued Angie, 'what will happen if you fuck up again?'

'I wont ever get to taste or feel your beautiful cocks again.'

'Correct. Now, I can't speak for Tilly but I think it would be a real shame if I had to deny you my cock Jim, you really are a very good cocksucker and sissy bitch, what with your little dick all caged up.' Luckily the mask prevented them seeing the shame on my face.

Part of me knew this was the way the girls played but it still hurt me sometimes when they spoke, the way they did, even though nothing was said when we got together on those few occasions when I wasn't dressed up as their sissy bitch. Fuck! I had become their sissy bitch and I realised that I would miss it if they followed through on their promise, which I have no doubt they would.

'Thank you, Miss Angie,' I replied. 'I promise I will do better.'

'Good,' and with that Tilly shoved her cock in my mouth and started fucking me hard. Angie told Katie to move out of the way.

'Katie, take that fake cock out of that sissy bitch's ass and let him feel a real cock.'

'Yes Miss Angie,' replied Katie as she drew the rubber cock from me, once again exposing my open hole to the cool air of the room. I sensed Angie stand between my legs, no doubt pulling on that wonderful cock of hers, getting it all stiff, just for me. She grabbed hold of my cock cage and I jumped. It was the first time it had been touched all night.

'I see this bitch doesn't need to be stiff to come,' said Angie with a sneer. 'Let's see if I can fuck an orgasm out of him and coat the inside of his cage with his juices. I'm going to fuck you so hard just to see if those tits of yours move' She slapped my cock a bit and it hurt somewhat but it didn't prevent it leaking more of its clear juice.

Meanwhile Tilly had worked her cock all the way down my throat. I could feel her balls resting on my chin. She held herself there and I was fortunate that the mask had nose holes for me to breathe through.

'Katie,' she commanded, 'come and suck on my tits.' I could feel Katie move and my mind formed the mental picture of what I couldn't see. Angie had finished slapping my caged cock about and placed her cockhead at the entrance to my hole.

'You ready my bitch?' she asked, although I couldn't answer due to the inches of girl meat down my throat.

'Mm hghh,' was all I could respond. In one hard push, Angie shoved all her thick shaft up my ass. I moaned with pleasure as I felt her balls against me. I loved the feeling of being full that Angie's cock gave me. She started fucking me with long hard strokes, so hard that the swing started swaying and I could feel that Tilly was struggling to keep her balance. As usual, Angie's lust began to overtake her and she started grunting and calling me names.

'That's it you fucking sissy slut, take my big cock. You fucking love being our bitch, don't you? Look at your tits wobbling with the thrust of my big cock. You like having big tits bitch? You love a big girl cock up your ass and down your throat. Just remember, show us respect or you won't be getting this anymore.' She continued to fuck my ass hard and I could feel my orgasm rising ever closer. Tilly I could feel was also on the verge of coming but she had obviously decided to forgo cumming down my throat as she pulled her cock out and then the zipper was done up.