My New Neighbours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXXX

I dried off, dressed and headed back home. Katie didn't need to ask what Tilly wanted me for but I gave her a quick rundown anyway. She smiled, shook her head and we got on with our household chores. After completing them, we sat down and had a coffee.

'I have decided,' started Katie, 'that I think it is time for me to lose my anal virginity and I want you to do it Jim.'

'Wow! I thought that was off limits Katie?'

'Well it was, but I see the enjoyment that you and the girls get from it, so I thought it was time to try.'

'Well, okay then,' I responded. 'As long as you are sure. I spoke to the girls and they know it's off limits for you.'

'Yes, I know, and they said that but they bought it up again last night, but there is no way I can have one of them be the first. They would split me in half!' I laughed.

'Yeah I know what you mean! Ok, I'm happy to be your first, so maybe we can try next weekend. We can start slowly with some toys and go from there.'

Truth was I was happy for Katie to try it. She was happy for me to use a couple of fingers but, when I had, on the odd occasion, brought up using something bigger, she had always shied away from it, except for using a couple of slim, small dildos. It had never worried me, and I had expected that it was just one area we would never get into. She got up and leaned over and kissed me.

'It's a deal!'

XXXXX

The working week went slow, but finally Friday came around. Katie and I had agreed to a plan for me to take her anal virginity on Saturday night and I had spoken to the girls during the week to make sure they understood that we wouldn't be available. They were very excited at the thought they may have a new ass to fuck and promised to keep away. Angie said she had a friend in town so they probably wouldn't be available anyway, so it looked like it would work out for us all.

I walked out of my office building at around 10am on Friday morning and headed, as I do at this time every day, across the road to the supermarket. I entered the supermarket and grabbed a paper and then wandered down to the pet food aisle as I had to pick up some dog food. I glanced down the aisles as I walked past them and was surprised to see Angie in one of them. The base where she worked was closer to our homes than here, so it was a real shock to see her.

As I walked down the aisle, I noticed she was talking to a dark haired woman and I wondered if she was the friend Angie had referred to. Angie had her back to me and, as I got within an arm's length, I reached out and grabbed her on the shoulder and said in my most officious voice:

'Excuse me ma'am, do you mind coming with me?'

The look on Angie's face was priceless as she turned around looking extremely guilty, until she saw who it was, and the look changed to one of annoyance, then relief. Finally, a smile broke through as she responded:

'Jim you bastard! You scared the shit out of me! Don't ever do that again, you almost gave me a heart attack!' I laughed out loud, much louder than I meant but, luckily, no one else was in the aisle.

'So, who has a guilty conscience then?' I asked. Angie had calmed down and I also noticed that her friend was smiling and seemed to be trying to stifle a laugh. I took a moment to look at her while Angie was still getting over her shock. She was a fraction shorter than Angie and had long, black straight hair. She had dark brown, almost black skin and the kind of features that suggested she appeared to be Brazilian or South American. Dark brown eyes, full lips and a face that was plain, but attractive nonetheless. She was also a little thinner than Angie but still had curves in the right places. She was dressed in a plain white t-shirt and a denim skirt that stopped just above her knees. She must have worked out as well as her dark skinned legs were firm with defined calves. She wore flat shoes. Angie was dressed similar to her friend but her t-shirt was black and straining to contain her huge breasts and her denim skirt was just a fraction shorter than her friends.

'You scared me is all,' replied Angie, recovering somewhat from her initial shock. 'Jim, this is my friend, Isabella. Isabella, this is Jim, the neighbour Tilly and I told you about.' Isabella extended her hand.

'Pleased to meet you Jim. Angie has told me so much about you,' she said with a smile. She did have a slight accent that indicated she was from overseas, but may have been here for some time. I smiled in return.

'Don't believe everything Angie tells you,' I replied with a chuckle. 'It's nice to meet you as well Isabella. Do I detect a bit of an accent?'

'Yes,' she replied. 'I am originally from Sao Paolo in Brazil, but have lived here for many years now. I still have my accent, but it seems to lessen each year.'

'I would love to visit Brazil one day,' I responded 'especially to see the carnivals. That looks like one hell of a party!'

'They are', replied Isabella. 'That is where I met Angie and Tilly.' I looked at Angie who nodded her agreement.

'So are you visiting for long?' I asked Isabella.

'I'm here for a couple of months,' she replied.

'Cool. Maybe we will see you around some time. Now, if you ladies will excuse me, I need to get back to work. It was nice meeting you Isabella.'

'Angie and I were just going for coffee, would you like to join us?' asked Isabella. I looked at Angie and she smiled.

'What do you say Jim? I'm sure you wouldn't mind your work colleagues seeing you having coffee with two lovely ladies?'

'I thought you said I was having coffee with you two,' I replied with a smirk. 'Only kidding Angie,' I quickly added, raising my hands in surrendering motion as I saw the look on her face darken. She punched me on the arm.

'Some day Jim, your mouth is going to get you in trouble,' she said.

'I think we both know it already has Angie, and on more than one occasion,' I replied with a sly look. She laughed and I stole a glance at Isabella but she was paying attention to her phone.

'So, are you coming for coffee or what?' Angie asked again.

'Look, I have a meeting to go to this morning, but how about lunch. We could meet at the café outside my office at noon if you like.' Angie looked to Isabella who smiled and nodded.

'Yeah sure Jim, that would be nice. We will see you at 12.'

'Ok, I look forward to it. Now I must be moving otherwise I will be late to my meeting.'

'Go then,' said Angie as she kissed my cheek. I was surprised when Isabella did the same.

'I look forward to getting to know you more Jim,' she said seductively. I smiled and headed back to work.

XXXXX

I found it hard to concentrate on my meeting, knowing that I was going to have lunch with a couple of young ladies, one of whom I have wild sex with. Thinking of Angie and her huge girl cock always turned me on and I lost focus in the meeting a number of times while thinking of how much I love being her bitch. I realised that I had grown quite attached to her and Tilly and that, through our adventures, Katie and I had become closer - notwithstanding some of my concerns with some of Katie's recent comments. Nonetheless, they had become good friends of ours, on top of being our mistresses.

Isabella and Angie were already seated at a table when I got down to the café. They had chosen an outdoor table, which was situated in a corner by itself. I sat down with Isabella to my left, Angie, my right. We made small talk while choosing our lunch and ordering. The conversation got a little more interesting once we started eating.

'So,' said Isabella grabbing her sandwich, 'Angie and Tilly tell me you like to wear women's lingerie Jim!'

I had a mouthful of food which I almost spat out in shock. Spluttering and choking, I reached for my glass of water and took a long drink, half trying to stop myself from choking further and half trying to buy me some time to respond. Angie was trying half-heartedly to suppress her laughter. Finally, I was able to respond.

'Bloody hell Angie! Why would you tell Isabella something like that? And how the hell does something like that even come up as a topic of conversation?' I was a bit pissed off and I think that Angie sensed this.

'Calm down Jim. It's alright. Isabella is not a stranger to mine and Tilly's sexual antics.' I looked at Isabella who smiled and nodded.

'So,' I said, calming down a bit, 'have you and Tilly and Isabella, you know...' I left the rest of the sentence hanging. Angie smiled.

'Yes, Jim. Isabella has had the pleasure so to speak.' I looked at Isabella who once again smiled and nodded.

'Yes Jim, I have been on the receiving end of both Angie and Tilly - on more than one occasion.'

'I see,' I said in response.

'And,' continued Isabella, 'they have both been on the receiving end of me.' I almost choked again. I looked at Isabella quizzically.'

'You mean, you're a transsexual as well?'

'Yes Jim, I am.'

'No way,' I retorted. Instead of saying anything, Isabella dropped her hands to her lap and adjusted under her skirt. With the table acting as a cover, she moved her left leg out from under the table.

'Now do you believe me Jim?' she asked as my eyes followed her gaze down to her lap. Isabella had hitched up the front of her skirt and, sticking out of the leg of her white satin panties, was the dark brown mushroom head of her girl cock. My cock immediately began to get hard at the sight.

'You can touch it if you want,' said Isabella. 'I said that Angie has told me all about you, so I know you love big transsexual cocks.' I looked at Angie, who smiled and nodded, so I reached down and gently ran my fingers across the head of her cock. It was smooth and I could feel the heat radiating from it. It twitched as my fingers came in contact with it and Isabella sighed. I tried to move my hand up her panty leg, feeling for her shaft but Isabella stopped me.

'Not here Jim. I will get too excited and then won't be able to put it away.' Somewhat reluctantly, I withdrew my hand and Isabella rearranged herself, tucking away her member. My cock was now rock hard and Angie was smiling to herself.

'I told Isabella about the deal you have with Tilly and I,' said Angie with a twinkle in her eye.

'What deal?' I asked innocently.

'The one where if we catch you wearing women's lingerie or panties then you are ours to command.'

'Oh, that deal! I'd forgotten all about it to be honest Angie,' I said, hoping that I was convincing. My problem was that, at that moment, I was wearing a pair of ladies yellow silk panties that Katie had laid out for me this morning.

As a general rule, I don't wear any items of women clothing to work. I have always been fearful of being in an accident and ending up in hospital or, worse still, forgetting that I am wearing it, and accidently exposing my secret at work. This morning however, when I got out of the shower, Katie had replaced my underwear with the pair I now had on. Katie told me that she finds it a turn on knowing that I am wearing women's panties or lingerie under my normal clothes. I have even worn a satin teddy to work once but, while I enjoyed the feeling of it against by skin, I was so nervous all day I didn't leave my office.

The pair I was now wearing was pale yellow, full back, with lace panels at the side and a small yellow rose on the front. During the morning I had enjoyed 'adjusting' myself so I could feel the silken sensation. At this time, they were straining to contain my engorged cock.

'Oh did you?' asked Angie.

'Yep,' I responded as I bought my drink to my mouth. It got only half way as Angie stopped me in my tracks with her question:

'Are you wearing any now?' I didn't move as I tried to think of a response but both girls new the answer as my face had gone red.

'No,' I said firmly, hoping I could bluff my way out of it.

'I don't believe you,' said Angie in response.

'I will show you if you like Angie.' She called my bluff.

'Yes please Jim, I think that is the only way of proving it.' I turned slightly towards her and pulled my zip down. Fortunately the position of the table in relation to others, and passer-by's, afforded me some privacy. I didn't unbutton my pants but pulled the zip apart slightly to show her.

'See,' I said, 'normal men's underwear.'

'They're yellow!'

'So, men's underwear can be yellow.' She then surprised me and reached into my pants. She brushed her hand against my stiff cock and withdrew it just as quickly.

'They are silk,' she stated.

'That doesn't mean anything Angie. Lots of high end men's underwear is made of silk.

I'm telling you, Im not wearing women's panties.' Angie was unconvinced.

'Let me look again,' she commanded. I was torn. Part of me was naturally excited with the situation but, I was on my lunchbreak, and I had no idea what Angie would want to do to me when she found out about the panties. My cock was really hard and, as Angie pulled my fly open further, precum leaked out, creating a wet spot. Angie deliberately ran her finger across the wet spot, spreading it across my cockhead, causing me to moan softly.

She moved her hand up to the band of the panties and a smile came over her face. I knew she had felt the little rose on it. She leaned over and whispered in my ear:

'And how many men's underwear has little flowers on them? You are mine!' She took her hand out and I zipped up. I couldn't meet her gaze and looked away, a mixed sense of dread and excitement filling me.

'Where's your car?' I pointed to the multi-story car park next door. 'Fine. Once we finish lunch, you will take us to it.' I looked at her.

'Us?'

'Yes, Isabella will join us. Tilly is not here and I know you love having two cocks at once. I'm sure Isabella doesn't mind filling in for Tilly?' I looked at Isabella, who reached over and rubbed my thigh.

'I don't mind at all Angie,' said Isabella. I looked from her to Angie and back again.

'Besides, I am keen to see if Jim really is as good as you girls say he is.' Angie smiled.

'Trust me Isabella, he is very good.' I admit I felt somewhat proud of Angie's boast and my cock was leaking precum. Luckily my pants were black. No one said anything further and concentrated on finishing the lunch.

Within 5 minutes we were in the lift of the carpark, heading up to the 7th floor where my car was parked. Angie wasted no time in putting me to work and, as soon as the lift doors closed, we were its only occupants, she had pushed me to my knees and lifted her skirt.

'You know how I like it Jim.'

'Yes Miss Angie.'

I ran my hands up her strong thighs and across the front of her black panties. Her huge cock was already semi hard and I could feel the heat from it. I lay gentle kisses along her thick shaft through the thin material of her panties and Angie moaned slightly. Before I could go any further however, we reached our floor and Angie had me stand up and lead the way, a girl on either arm.

As we walked they both nuzzled at my neck and, with an arm around each of them, I started playing with their tits. Isabella wasn't as big as Angie but was firmer, obviously either newer or different implants. My car, a large sedan was parked in a corner, which was a bonus. I normally park on a lower floor but was late to work this morning, so had to park closer to the top. It would, thankfully, mean we would likely be undisturbed as there was only a handful of cars around me.

The car was parked next to a wall, which would provide additional privacy, but I had to move it to enable the back door to be open to its fullest extent. While I quickly did this, Isabella and Angie kissed and felt each other up. They also took off their panties and placed them in their respective hand bags. As I got out of the driver's seat, I could see both girls were almost hard, their skirts flared out in front of them.

'Take your pants off and get in the back seat!' ordered Angie.

'Yes Miss Angie.'

Before undressing, I grabbed a towel from the boot and put it across the back seat. I then took my shoes and socks off and then my pants. I also decided to take my shirt off in case things got a bit messy. I was left standing in my yellow women's panties which were now soaked at the front from my stiff leaking cock. I sat on the back seat but facing outwards, feet outside of the car. Angie and Isabella then moved towards me. Having a big car there was room enough for them to stand either side of me, Angie on my left, Isabella my right.

'Isabella first,' and Isabella smiled as I leaned forward and took her almost hard cock in my right hand. My left hand started rubbing my hard cock but Angie slapped it away.

'You know the rules slut!'

I moved my hand to Isabella's hip. Isabella had a beautiful cock, a dark brown head at the end of a thick shaft. She wasn't as thick or as long as Angie but slightly bigger in each measurement than Tilly. Isabella was circumcised like Tilly and Angie and had dark coloured veins running underneath along her shaft to her groin. She was also shaved, including her balls, which appeared to be even bigger than Angie's. She smelled feminine and she moaned as I lapped up the clear drop of precum that oozed out of her cockhead. I then ran my tongue all over her cockhead, getting it wet with my spit. I ran my tongue down the underside of her shaft to her balls, gently taking each one into my mouth for a moment. They were heavy and almost round in shape. I ran my tongue back the same way and took her cockhead into my mouth, sucking gently. Isabella moaned louder.

I stole a glance up at her but she didn't notice as her and Angie were locked in a deep kiss, their hands on each other tits, Angie's now rock hard shaft sticking out directly in front of her. Being used to Angie's cock size, I was able to take Isabella into my mouth without difficulty and started to slowly work her shaft down my throat. Like Angie, Isabella seemed a bit impatient and started thrusting, causing me to gag momentarily. My own cock was rock hard as I took all of Isabella and I was soon resting my nose on her pubic bone, her skirt resting over my head.

'Oh my God, Angie!' gasped Isabella, ' you are right! He is good!'

My cock twitched and released more precum at her praise. Her and Angie had broken off their embrace and Isabella had slipped a hand behind my neck, trying to pull me closer, although I am not sure why as I was going as far as I could! She then started thrusting again, not so hard as Angie is want to do, but forceful nonetheless. I quickly relaxed and let her have her way with my throat. Angie had removed her skirt and was working her hand up and down her shaft, enjoying the show, her precum making her cockhead glisten. She then moved behind Isabella and started kissing her friends neck, while reaching round and squeezing Isabella's tits.

Isabella was moaning heavily now and I could feel her shaft and cockhead pulsing, a sure sign she was close to cumming. Angie had let go of her friends tits and had squatted down behind her. In my position I could see that she had spread Isabella's ass cheeks and was licking gently on her asshole. This was sending Isabella over the top and she started thrusting harder and moaning louder. She was now thrusting hard in and out of my mouth and I had to use my left hand to stop myself falling back into the car.

Suddenly, Isabella let out a guttural roar and came when Angie shoved two fingers up her ass. I tried to swallow as quickly as I could, but her girl cream seemed to be never ending. Rope after rope of thick warm cum splashed against the back of my throat and I started gagging and opened my mouth and her cream just flooded down the sides of it and onto my chest.

After what felt like an eternity, in which I felt like I swallowed a gallon of her cum, I could feel the force of her orgasm subsiding but, unbelievably, her cream still spurted out her cockhead. She finally withdrew from my mouth and sprayed a last few ropes onto my rock hard cock, and then staggered back against Angie, cum dribbling from her still hard member. I used the back of my hand and wiped Isabella's cum from my mouth and face. I had barely finished doing so, when Angie stepped forward and shoved her big stiff cock into my mouth. I started slobbering over her wonderful cockhead as she began to thrust gently, keen to get her shaft down my throat as soon as possible.