My New Neighbours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stiff cock continued to leak precum, which was mixing with Isabella's cream and my panties were completely soaked to the point that I wouldn't be able to wear them once we had finished. Angie proceeded to pick up the speed of her thrusting and I obliged her by opening my throat so she could fuck me hard.

Isabella had recovered and was now standing next to Angie, feeling her big soft tits. She lifted Angie's t-shirt over her head - Angie didn't miss a beat as she continued to fuck my mouth. Isabella slipped Angie's bra off and proceeded to pull on her nipples, causing Angie to moan and thrust harder into my mouth. Without warning, Angie pulled her cock out of my mouth:

'Take those panties off slut and bend over!'

'Yes Miss Angie,' I responded and did as I told. I felt hands grab my ass cheeks and spread them wide. I looked between my legs and saw that it was Isabella. She had squatted down behind me and, after pulling my cheeks apart, started lapping at my asshole, causing me to squirm and my cock to pulse.

'Get the bitch all wet for me Izzy,' ordered Angie. Isabella lapped away feverishly, opening my hole wider and sticking her warm tongue deep inside. I started moaning and pushing back against Isabella's tongue. Precum was leaking unabated out of my cock and I was glad I had put the towel down on the car seat.

'That's enough Izzy. Let me at the slut. You ready slut? Ready for my big cock?'

'Yes Miss Angie. As always I am ready for your wonderful cock. Please fuck me. Fuck me and make me cum!'

'I will, you panty wearing slut but first, get out the way and let Izzy lay down. You can suck her cock while I fuck you.' I moved and Isabella lay down on the back seat, one leg in the foot well, one up on the parcel shelf. Her cock had softened and, as I moved back into position, I took it in my hand and started to gently jerk on it.

Angie grabbed my hips and I could feel her positioning her cockhead at the entrance to my ass. I tried to relax but, given that we had no real lube, only Isabella's spit, that this would probably hurt a bit. I continued to jerk Isabella's cock and it was beginning to respond. She was lying back and squeezing her tits as she began to stiffen. Angie pushed herself into me and I cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain. Pain from her giant tool invading my asshole with limited lube and pleasure from my orgasm that was triggered when Angie entered me. Squirt after squirt of my cum hit the towel as Angie started to fuck me, her cock feeling like a hot dagger in my ass.

Isabella was hard now and I started sucking on her, hoping it would take my mind off the pain in my ass. I massaged her balls with one hand, while guiding her stiff member into my mouth with the other. Isabella was still horny, despite the copious amount of cum she had released from her balls only minutes ago, and started thrusting her hips, slowly fucking my face while still squeezing her tits.

Angie's precum, along with my own juices, had by now provided sufficient lubrication and the level of pleasure was increasing to the point where the pain was forgotten. I found myself pushing back against my beautiful neighbour as she continued to drive her thick meat in and out of my asshole. It didn't take long before her thighs were slapping against my ass cheeks and I had that wonderful full feeling I got whenever her or Tilly were in me. Angie started grunting and calling me names, something that turned us both on.

'Take that you fucking bitch. Take my big cock you panty wearing sissy. What kind of slut enjoys being fucked in the ass in the middle of the day in a car park. You are such a slut, aren't you. You are my cock loving slut aren't you bitch?' I took my mouth off Isabella's stiff cock to respond.

'Yes Miss Angie,' I groaned as she pounded my asshole, my cock not having softened after cumming. 'I am your cock loving slut. I love it when you fuck my ass and my mouth. I love it when you make me cum with your big beautiful cock. As always, I am yours to command and do with as you wish!'

'And don't you fucking forget it slut!' she responded as she thrusted harder into me. I was being pushed down onto Isabella's cock so much that it had reached the back of my throat. Isabella was moaning and squeezing her tits harder, pulling and pinching on her dark nipples.

'Fuck, I'm cumming!' yelled Isabella as she once again exploded in my mouth. I started swallowing her thick cream, and while there was still a large amount, it was fortunately less than before. I made sure none escaped my mouth this time. Isabella's orgasm triggered Angie's.

'Take that you fucken slut, take my girl cream!' she cried out as she blasted her cream deep inside me. It put me over the edge and I came again as Angie's spunk hit deep inside my bowels. Angie continued to pound my ass as she came, dragging her cream out, which began to run down my thighs.

Isabella had finished cumming and she lay back exhausted, her cock softening in my mouth. I sucked her clean and let her member fall out of my mouth as Angie finished cumming in my ass. She then withdrew herself from me, trailing cum out that splattered on the concrete floor of the car park. She pulled me out by the hips and turned me around.

'Clean me,' she ordered as she pushed me down. Her cock was coated with her cream and my ass juices and had started to soften as I licked her clean and sucked the remaining cream out of her cock slit. Once I had finished I sat down on the cold concrete and leaned against the car. Isabella stepped out of the car, bringing the towel with her. She handed it to me and I started to wipe myself down, trying to get as much of Angie's cream from out of my ass before I put my pants back on.

We all dressed while catching our breath and I had managed to clean myself up enough not to stain my clothes. I would have to go 'commando' though as my panties were so soaked there was no way I could wear them. I put them in the boot with the cum stained towel. Once dressed we made our way back to the lift and down and out of the car park. We reached the front of the building and I kissed each of the girls.

'Angie, as always a pleasure.'

'Thank you Jim and, as usual, you didn't disappoint me!' I blushed a bit and smiled and turned to Isabella.

'Isabella, I hope to see you again.'

'You can count on it Jim,' she replied. 'I have to have a go at that ass of yours before I leave, so I will make sure the girls invite me around for one of your sessions. I have heard all about them and definitely want to be part of it. I am particularly looking forward to seeing you all dressed up in your slut outfit.'

I thanked her and said I too look forward to it and headed into my office, stopping by the bathroom to tidy myself up before getting back to my desk.

XXXXX

It wasn't until later in the evening that the subject of my day came up. Katie and I were lying in bed, idly playing with each other.

'So how was your day my love? Anything exciting happen?' I looked at her but couldn't discern from the look on her face as to whether she perhaps already knew about my lunchtime escapade. I thought I would play the innocent card and see what happened.

'Same shit, different day. You know, just the usual. Nothing too exciting.'

'I see,' she replied. 'So what did you have for lunch?' Now I was getting suspicious. I had spent part of the afternoon mulling over the fact that Angie just happened to be out near my office on the day that Katie had asked me to wear women's panties to work. I thought at the time it was a bit unlikely and, given Katie's and the girls habit of setting me up, I suspected that Katie had let them know. Not that I was complaining, however we were lucky that I had parked in a lightly trafficked part of the car park.

'Had lunch with some friends at the café downstairs,' I responded, not giving away anything further.

'Which friends?' asked Katie, at which point I knew she knew as she never asked this many questions. 'Anyone I know?'

'You know one of them, but not the second one.'

'I see. Did you have anything nice to eat?' I now knew that she knew but wasn't going to make it easy for her so carried on with the game we were playing.

'It was a bit of a mixture,' I responded. 'Something I had before but mixed with something new.' She smiled and I could see she was trying to think of something further to say, but that she was struggling. I decided to help her out. 'You told Angie didn't you?'

'Told her what my love?'

'That I was wearing panties at work today. I find it hard to believe that Angie 'just happened' to be on my side of town on the day that I 'just happened' to be wearing women's panties to work. Panties, I might add, you swapped my normal pair for.' She kept smiling and then burst out laughing.

'Ok, guilty! I still feel bad about what happened with the girls finding you in your 'cage' and was wondering how to make it up to you. Angie told me last night she was having the day off and spending it with her friend Isabella - I thought that I would make you day a bit more interesting for you!'

'Well, you certainly succeeded! I spent the afternoon without underwear on due to the mess I made of the ones I was wearing.'

'Well, tell me all about it then.' I proceeded to tell Katie of my 'lunch' with Angie and Isabella. As the story unfolded, I could tell Katie was getting more and more aroused. She had started masturbating me with one hand, while rubbing her pussy with the other. I was also getting turned on - a combination of Katie's hand action plus the memory of the story and was rock hard. Katie used my precum to lubricate my stiff shaft and climbed on top of me and eased her now sopping cunt onto my stiff prick as I reached the part about Angie driving herself deep into my asshole.

'I love watching the girls fuck your tight ass,' moaned Katie as she started riding up and down my cock.

'I love it as well,' I responded as I gripped Katie's hips and started thrusting upwards, timing them to meet her as she sank down onto me. Her cunt was leaking juices and they were soon spread all over my groin. I continued telling my story, as best I could, as Katie and I fucked each other. Katie orgasmed once, twice, three times as I finished my story but I hadn't come yet.

After her third, Katie collapsed onto me, breathing heavy and whispered in my ear:

'I want you in my ass!' I lifted her head.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, I want to feel your cock up my ass now. I want to experience what you do with the girls. I see how much you enjoy it and, while I know it will be painful, the ecstasy it seems to give you is something I want.'

'Ok then. Lie on your stomach, it will be a bit more comfortable to begin with.' Katie rolled off me and, before she lay down, I placed a couple of pillows down.

Once settled, her ass was sticking up nicely. We had used dildos on her before but they were thinner and not as long as me, so I wanted to make sure she was relaxed and well lubricated.

I straddled her feet and began massaging her white globes, causing her to moan. I grabbed some oil and drizzled it across her ass cheeks and then proceeded to massage her further, just playfully dragging my fingers across her tight, light brown hole. Katie squirmed each time I did it and I smiled as I continued to tease her. I was still rock hard and occasionally slapped her ass with my cock. After massaging the oil into her, I grabbed some lube and squirted it between her cheeks. I then ran my hand between them, spreading the lube about. Katie continued to squirm as I ran my stiff cock between her cheeks, my precum mixing with the lube.

I slipped my middle finger into her asshole and she gasped, more out of surprise than any pain. In the past I have always warned her when I was about to put something up her backside, but was caught up in the excitement of the occasion. I gently probed her asshole, her muscles gripping my finger, before adding a second. I pushed my fingers in and out of her asshole, getting deeper with each stroke, causing Katie to moan and begin pushing back on me. I added a third and she moaned loudly. My cock was still rock hard and I figured it was now or never.

'Are you ready Katie?'

'Yes Jim,' she moaned. 'Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass with your hard cock.' I slid my fingers out of her ass and wiped her juices and lube on my cockhead, before squirting a liberal amount of the lube on my shaft. I ran my hand up and down my shaft, making sure it was fully coated in the slippery clear gel and then placed my cockhead on Katie's asshole. She immediately tensed.

'Relax babe,' I said. 'I know it's hard but, trust me, it goes in easier if you relax. We will take it slow. You tell me when you are ready.'

'Ok.'

I pushed at her tight hole and, through the combination of the lube and my previous finger action, my head went in relatively easy. Katie winced but then relaxed as instructed. I left just the head in for a moment to let her get used to it. I then pushed about an inch of my stiff shaft in and stopped again. Katie moaned and I could feel her ass muscles contracting around my cock. I didn't wait as long this time and pushed in further. I was about halfway. She was so much tighter than either Angie or Tilly, but then that was to be expected. It was like a tight soft velvet glove was gripping my cock.

'You OK Katie?' I asked.

'Yes my love. I can feel your cockhead pulsing inside of me. It feels strange. Not as painful as I thought, but strange.' Rather than push myself the rest of the way into her, I withdrew and then slowly re-entered her. I did this a few times and Katie began to relax more and even push back a bit. I started picking up the pace a bit, the result being more of my rock hard cock was penetrating her. Within a minute or two, my pelvis was resting on her ass cheeks and I was fully embedded in her tight ass. Katie was moaning and squirming, clearly enjoying herself. I could smell her scent from her dripping cunt and she had squeezed a hand under her and was playing with her clit.

'It's all the way in babe, are you ready for me to go a bit faster?'

'Yes my love, fuck my ass hard. Pretend I am one of our neighbours.'

'Ok, but if it starts to hurt, just tell me to stop,' and with that I started fucking Katie's tight asshole. I started relatively slowly at first but, at her urging, I picked the pace up. Before long I was drilling her as if it was Angie or Tilly. Her asshole muscles were gripping and releasing my cock. It felt much better than either of the girls as she was so much tighter. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room and was mixed in with grunts and groans. As I thrust into her, I paused for a moment and, grabbing Katie's hips, dragged her up onto her knees. This position seemed to please her as she moaned louder and started really thrusting herself back into me. I could feel her body shaking as she came.

'Ah fuck Jim, that feels fantastic. No wonder you enjoy being fucked by the girls so much. It is so different to normal fucking,' she panted. I didn't answer immediately as I was close to cumming and wasn't sure how Katie wanted to finish.

'I'm about to cum Katie, do you want me to cum in your ass?' I managed to get out through gritted teeth.

'There is no fucking way you are pulling that cock out of me until you have cum James, so don't even think about stopping! I want to feel you explode in my ass!' Her calling me 'James' automatically made me think of Tilly and her wonderful cock and how good it felt in my ass, not as good as Angie's, but good nonetheless.

'Ok babe, as long as you are sure,' and I started really fucking her hard, my orgasm building. I probably only got a dozen more strokes in before I came deep inside Katie's asshole.

'Ahhh, fuck,' I cried, as jets of cum shot out of my stiff cock.

Katie cried out at the same time as she came, her orgasm causing her asshole muscles to grip my cock even tighter, before quickly releasing it as she collapsed onto the bed. This caused my cock to slip out of her ass, resulting in a slurping sound and the final remnants of my orgasm to spray her ass cheeks. I then fell forward onto her. We were both exhausted and lay there for a moment, puffing and panting, trying to get our breath back.

We didn't move for a couple of minutes and then I rolled off of Katie and lay on my back, my cock beginning to soften, still coated with our combined juices. Katie turned her head and looked at me smiling.

'That was great my love, thank you.'

'You don't have to thank me,' I replied. 'I enjoyed it as much as you.'

'I know,' she smiled. 'But I also know you have wanted to do this for some time, but it wasn't until the girls moved in, and I saw the pleasure that it brings you all, that it really triggered in me the desire it try it.'

'So, did you enjoy it?' She looked at me with a 'are you kidding me' look.

'Do you really need to ask?' she replied, 'I came about 6 times, so yes I did enjoy it.'

'So you won't be adverse to doing it again?'

'No my love. Now that I know what it feels like, I will be definitely doing it again, although it might take a while until I am ready for something as big as Angie or Tilly!' I laughed softly.

'Well, you do have a couple of larger dildos and strapons we could use,' I offered.

'That sounds like a plan!'