My New Normal

Story Info
A son finds out his parents enjoy role play and spanking.
6.3k words
4.68
51.5k
82

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

It's kind of funny - the things that you don't realize until you're older and in my case things really didn't click until I was 18. I guess I was a typical teenager who was kind of lost in my own world - for me it was cars, computers and some sports.

Kids usually don't remember a lot from childhood - maybe fragments of memories or images that pop to mind when you see or hear something and then looking back, you realize you didn't have the whole picture. I mean, when kids get older they eventually figure out that mom and dad weren't 'wrestling' in the bedroom after they went to bed.

Sarah was two years older than me and when she started college out of town, I'd asked mom and dad about moving into her old room (it was bigger) but was told to wait just in case Sarah's college didn't work out and she decided to move back in. Finally, when she was in her second year of college, I'd turned 19 and was in my first year of the local college so they finally said yes. Her old room was right beside theirs - mine had been across the hall and down a bit with the stairs and bathroom on my side so it was a lot smaller and got a lot hotter in the summer. Much to my surprise, a week or so after moving my stuff I realized that not only did mom and dad still have sex but I could easily hear them doing it through the wall. My first thought was 'Ewwww!" but soon I found myself laying in bed at night jacking off listening to them and anything I couldn't hear I was certainly able to imagine.

One night I'd made plans to go spend the night at my buddy Tom's. I told my parents that I was going over to play video games but they knew we'd be having a few drinks however they were comfortable that I wouldn't be driving and his parents would be home.

A few hours after getting to Tom's, his parents got into a huge fight with lots of yelling and screaming so Tom & I decided it would be best to postpone the 'video game' night and I headed home. When I got there, I heard what I thought was the downstairs TV so I started down the stairs to let mom and dad know I was home. When I got partway down, I was surprised to see dad standing there naked and mom was bent over the back of the couch, almost naked. By 'almost' I mean all she had on was high heels, stockings and was holding her short skirt up around her waist with her very well-formed ass on full display and I could just make out her tits hanging down over the couch.

That was a surprise for sure but not too strange - by now I'd heard them have sex lots of times and kind of figured they didn't always keep it to the bedroom. My first big shock was hearing dad say, "You were a bad girl and you know what happens to bad girls don't you?"

My even bigger shock was mom's reply of "I'm sorry daddy, I know I've been bad and I know I deserve a spanking. Will you spank me?"

Right then I knew I should go back up the stairs as quietly as I could but while the link between my brain and feet apparently wasn't working, the link between my brain and cock definitely was as I instantly had a huge hardon. It's hard to describe but there was a little alcove near the bottom of the stairs so with the lights as dim as they were, there was almost no way they'd be able to see me even if they did look my way.

I watched for the next 5 minutes or so as my dad spanked her ass with with his hand, and not gently either, changing from cheek to cheek or sometimes several on one cheek. It was hard to see clearly but I'm pretty sure I could see her ass getting redder as it jiggled with each slap. When dad stopped, I thought he was done but instead he felt between her legs and said, "What's this? I spank you so you'll behave and your pussy is wet" and with that he resumed spanking her another couple of minutes. The whole time he was spanking her, she was moaning in pleasure so I knew that she was enjoying it as much as he was. When he stopped again, he didn't check her pussy, he simply moved behind her and thrust his cock into her as hard and fast as he could.

Now I knew that some of the noises I'd heard since moving into my sister's old room likely weren't bodies slapping together but mom getting a spanking before they fucked! He continued fucking her, occasionally stopping to slap her ass a few times before resuming his pounding of her pussy. His moaning had gotten louder and louder and from listening to them before I knew that was a sure sign he'd be cumming soon and he did. I figured I'd take advantage of his grunts of "Daddy's cumming!" to get back up the stairs and into my room without them hearing me.

As I lay in bed, I knew I wouldn't be able to go to sleep without getting off and the load that I shot that night was huge - the first two spurts actually hit the pillow beside my head. I set my alarm early enough that I'd be able to slip out of the house the next morning while they were still asleep and went for a nice long bike ride until I'd be able to 'come home' from Tom's place.

As I rode around for an hour or so, the scene of the night before kept rolling through my mind. I was a little ashamed at watching them, incredibly aroused when I thought of it and knowing those images would be in my mind the next time I heard her getting spanked and then fucked.

I quickly learned how to tell the difference between the sound of bodies slapping together and mom getting spanked as I jerked off in my room. I also found myself watching a lot of spanking porn on the net and some of my best orgasms were watching a woman bent over getting spanked and then fucked hard.

Unfortunately, the world I'd known pretty much blew up 6 months later when dad was hit and killed by a drunk driver. The first few days after that were a blur, Sarah came home and stayed with us for a while but eventually she had to go back to college leaving mom and I on our own. For the next month or so, both of us seemed to go through life like it was a dream - a very bad dream! Eventually life for me settled down but mom not surprisingly still didn't seem to come back as much or as fast. I did most of the cooking, cleaning/laundry and thankfully I had my license so I was even able to do the shopping. The drunk driver was the son of some big executive so our insurance company got a very quick and high settlement to keep everything out of the papers as much as possible but it still didn't bring dad back. At least that meant that mom didn't have to work, the downside was she pretty much sat around the house, cried, moped, messaged with her friends and watched movies.

Dad's death really messed me up a bit and thankfully the college understood when I had to miss a day or two to help mom and so was my boss at my part time job but it was a definite strain on me. One day I got home from school, there were still dishes there from the night before and nothing was even remotely started for supper. I'd been buried in projects and had just gotten a shitty mark on a test so I was already in a bad mood and I guess that just put me over the edge.

"I know it's been hard on you mom but it's been hard on me too. The least you could do is try and do a little bit to help me every so often." Mom just looked at me with the kind of vacant look that I'd gotten used to since dad was killed and said nothing but this time instead of feeling sorry for her, it just pissed me off more and I blurted out, "Maybe a spanking would be a bit of an incentive to do more." As soon as I said it, I wished I could take it back but it was too late. Now all I could do is look at my mom and see just how bad I'd screwed up.

She looked at me for a few seconds and then for the first time in months her eyes seemed to be clear and totally focused on me, she smiled and said, "I know I haven't been helping the way I should and I think you're right - I deserve a spanking, how do you want me?"

I was still trying to come to grips with what I'd said, not to mention the surprise of her reply when I heard myself saying, "Take off your clothes, bend over the arm of the couch and get your ass nice and high in the air!"

Almost like she was in a daze, she pulled her pants and underwear all the way off and started to bend over the couch but stopped when I said, "Didn't you hear me - I said undressed and you still have some clothes on."

She only hesitated slightly before pulling her top over her head and removing her bra. Now she was standing totally naked in front of me and damn she looked good! There was a bit of sag in her boobs but they were still full and her nipples slightly hard, there was a wee bit of a 'mom belly' and I could just make out a patch of pubic hair just above her shaved pussy - all of which I found very sexy.

Very quietly she said, "I'm sorry, is that better?"

When I nodded, she bent over the couch without saying anything else which was good or else she'd have seen how quickly I was getting hard and it didn't help that now I could easily see her pussy just below her exposed cheeks. For a 44-year-old woman, she had a nice ass - firm and full but not too big. I took a few seconds to admire the view before I landed the first swat on her ass. When I saw the start of a red hand print I thought maybe I'd been too hard but from both her slight moan and remembering how hard dad had spanked her I realized I was ok and continued her spanking. As I spanked her, I noticed several things - her ass cheeks were getting warmer and redder, her moaning was increasing and my cock was hard as a rock. After 20 strokes on each cheek I stopped and asked, "So... are you sorry and are you going to try harder to help with things around the house or should I keep spanking you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry and yes I'll do a lot more around the house."

"Ok, then that's your spanking for now but if things don't change, you'll find yourself in the same position again."

With that she stood up and either forgetting or not caring that she was naked, she gave me a big hug and said, "Thank you...I needed that. I'd best go change before I start supper" and she headed toward her bedroom.

I had a feeling that the spanking had aroused her so after a couple of minutes I crept up to my room and sure enough I could no only hear her moans through the wall but also a buzzing that was almost certainly a vibrator. She certainly wasn't the only one who was aroused so went into my room and jacked off to the sounds of her moaning and erupted just as I heard a loud 'ohhhhh' from her room. Shortly after, I heard her go back downstairs so I gave her a few minutes and when I went down she'd just finished laying the table and was starting supper. Not much was said as we got or ate supper and other than a bit of general conversation even the evening was pretty quiet. When I said I was going to bed though, she gave me an unusually long hug saying, "good night - I hope you sleep well!"

Everything went much better for a couple of weeks until the Saturday when I told her that seeing as it was finally getting warmer I was planning on having a few friends over after work for a barbeque and campfire and asked if she'd mind getting some hamburgers ready for me and grab the laundry off the line. When my buddies and I got home, I was quite surprised that not only weren't there any burgers out, the laundry was still out too. Instead of saying anything then, I quickly brought the laundry in and thawed some burgers. We had a good evening and they'd all left by about 11. When I went back inside, mom was standing in the kitchen and before I could say anything she said, "I'm sorry - I forgot they were coming over and when I remembered, it was too late to get it done."

This time neither of us were surprised when I said, "I think you'd better go to your room and think about how many strokes you deserve. When I get there, I want you undressed, kneeling at the end of the bed with your ass up and head down - understand?"

A very simple, "yes" was all I got as she headed to her bedroom. I gave her about 10 minutes then went up and not surprisingly, she was exactly as I'd told her to be.

"So, how many strokes do you think you deserve?"

"Well, last time was 20 a side and now I've been bad again so 30?"

"That sounds fair - at least by spanking you here you'll be right by your toy when I'm done."

That got a gasp from her followed by "you...you heard me last time?"

"Yes, the walls are pretty thin."

"So does that mean..."

"That when dad was alive I heard the two of you having sex after he spanked you - yes I did."

"oh my god...I'm so embarrassed!"

"Well, you're certainly bare assed....and that ass deserves a spanking" and without waiting for a reply, I started spanking her and as last time, the sight of her bare ass with her pussy peeking out was getting me turned on and knowing that she was getting aroused turned me on even more. At the 20 mark I stopped and said, "5 more each side to go and they're going to be harder."

Even though they were harder, she didn't pull away and if anything seemed to push her ass higher into the air. By now her ass was beet red and I thought I'd heard a couple of sniffles in with her moans. When I stopped, I told her "Don't move" and grabbed a bottle of lotion that I'd seen on the nightstand.

When she felt me gently spreading the lotion on her cheeks she moaned a bit more but this time there was only pleasure in her moans, no pain. As I rubbed the lotion in, I said, "You know, a lot of people would think it was wrong for a son to spank his mom's bare ass and just as wrong to be putting lotion on it afterwards."

"Yes, but I missed it so much that it's ok."

While we'd been talking, I'd quietly dropped my shorts and said, "Then hopefully this'll be ok too" and before she could say anything I thrust my cock right into her pussy in one stroke.

I'd thought about doing just this since the last spanking and knew that it would go one of two ways - I'd be moving out of the house in the next few days or she'd enjoy it and I may never move out. Thankfully it was the latter and after her first "What the fuck are you doing?" she almost immediately followed it with "oh damn that feels so good, it's wrong but it feels amazing too!"

When my hips met her ass, I could feel the heat radiating from her spanking. She wasn't as tight as the few girls I'd had sex with but just knowing it was my mom made it feel so much hotter. I'd like to say we fucked for hours but that's not how it went - thankfully she came in a few minutes and I was shooting my load about 30 seconds after that. She didn't make much noise as she came - just a few long moans and I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock.

When I pulled out, she collapsed onto the bed and looked back at me, "I can't believe I just got fucked by my son" but there was a big smile on her face so I knew she wasn't pissed.

"And I just spanked and fucked my mom...and it felt great."

We talked for a while and eventually decided that as long as we were both fine with it, we'd continue with our 'new norm'. With everything out in the open things were a lot more relaxed around the house; mom was acting pretty much the same as she used to and I was more relaxed knowing I wasn't going to come home to dishes, a mess and no supper. Every week or two she would slip and forget to do something - I'm not sure if it was accidental or on purpose - and I'd get to enjoy spanking her and then giving her a quick fuck.

Things changed a bit more one night when I'd gone to bed - well ok, I'd gone to my room to jack off to some porn. I was getting close to cumming when mom suddenly opened my bedroom door without knocking and came in. Well, that killed not only my train of thought but also my hardon. I was just going to ask mom what she wanted when she just held her finger up to her lips in the universal 'silence' motion and at the same time dropped the robe she was wearing. Seeing that she was naked underneath caused me to start getting hard again and when she came to my bed, pulled the sheet back and stroked me a few times I was totally hard again.

"Sometimes it's not a spanking I need" was all she said before she straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock.

Not another word was said as she rode me until she'd cum a few times with the quiet moans I'd heard the last time and then I finally erupted into her pussy. Still saying nothing, she gave me a quick kiss, grabbed her robe and left. Sometimes she would still get a spanking because of something she did or didn't do and it was always followed by some really hot sex but at the same time any time she got too horny she'd slip into my bedroom for a quickie.

Eventually it was almost June, college was done for the year and Sarah moved back home for the summer. She was amazed at how clean it was and how mom was acting. Mom had gone over to her friends for a bit of a pool party and we were having a couple of drinks around a campfire and both of us were nicely buzzed when she suddenly asked me what had snapped mom out of her slump and I said evasively, "well, it took a while but she finally came around."

"I'll say, I haven't seen her this happy since dad was alive and he used to...." and suddenly she stopped and looked at me, "Sean - no, you're not.... she wouldn't let you...oh my god you're spanking her, aren't you?"

There wasn't much sense in denying it so I just nodded and told her that she seemed to need a good spanking every so often to bring her around when she started feeling down.

"Sure, but whenever dad used to spank her they'd always end up.... fuck no - you're not fucking mom too are you?"

I just looked at the ground but the look on my face must have been the only answer she needed because she softly said, "wow....my brother's spanking and fucking my mom just like dad used to. That's really fucked up... but it's hot as hell too!"

At first, I thought she was going to freak but when I heard her say she thought it was hot I figured maybe things would be ok after all. She looked at me for what felt like forever before I broke the silence with, "I know it's fucked up but it's working - for both of us. You think it's hot?"

Now was her turn to look at the ground before almost whispering, "I used to hear them and when I finally figured out dad was spanking her, I'd lay there playing with myself. Since then I've wondered what it would be like to be spanked but I was always too embarrassed to ask anyone I was dating."

When she brought her head up and looked at me, I smiled and said, "Well, likely something a brother shouldn't say to his sister but considering the conversation we just had - if you ever want to find out just let me know!"

With a bit of a smile she said, "I'll certainly keep that in mind." Then she got a funny look on her face and said "Other than porn, I've never seen anyone get spanked but I'd like to - any chance I can watch you spank mom sometime?"

"Hmmm, well.... our mom said she'd be back by 9 and it's almost 11:00 - I'd say she deserves a spanking! I'll tell her you decided to go out for a couple of drinks with Julie and won't be home until closing time but instead you can hide downstairs. I'll be downstairs too and when she gets home, I'll tell her she's late and you can watch me spank her bent over the couch."

"Fuck, that sounds hot, would you be fucking her afterwards too?"

"As long as you wouldn't be grossed out watching then hopefully yes."

"I think I might be just as kinky as you because I'd love to watch both!"

Plan made! We hung out in the basement until we heard a car pull in, the front door open/shut and the car pulling away again. I dimmed the lights and Sarah quickly hid in the corner where it was dark enough that she couldn't be seen. When I heard mom upstairs, I called up -"I'm downstairs, can you come down for a minute?"

I could tell by the way she held the railing and swayed a bit on the way over to me that she'd had more than a couple of drinks. "Glad you made it home, I was getting a bit worried."

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers
12