My New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, we were having a great time and I guess I just forgot how late it was."

"Do you remember how many times you told us that it was ok to be late as long as we called to let you know?"

I could tell from the look on her face that she knew where I was going with it and said, "Yes"

"Then you realize you're over 2 hours later than you said you'd be? Because you were sensible enough to get a ride home it won't be a long one but you need to be spanked for being late without calling."

I could tell you'd had more than a few drinks but you were still sober enough to say, "What about Sarah?"

"She went to Julie's and I think they were going to go out so she won't be back until later."

That seemed to work for her because she just smiled and said, "Well, ok". Just to make sure that Sarah got a better view I told her to bend over the big foot rest that was there which she did after taking off her bathing suit.

I looked over at where Sarah was hiding and she gave me a quick thumbs up to let me know she had a good view. The first few strokes just got a bit of a tipsy giggle but as her cheeks got redder the giggles turned to groans. More for Sarah's benefit than mine, I stopped every 4 or 5 strokes to check and tell mom that I could feel her pussy getting wetter.

After about 15 strokes on each cheek she was nicely slick and moaning so I told her to stay where she was, took off my shorts and heard a nice long moan from her as I grabbed her hips and slid my cock into her. I sped up with each thrust until my hips were slapping into her nice red ass until I reached the speed that I knew would get her moaning the hardest and then kept going at that speed.

Sure enough after about 5 minutes of deep, fast thrusts mom started to shake and moan that she was cumming. Normally that's when I'd speed up even more so I could cum as well but knowing she was drunk I had another idea so right after she'd came I pulled out, moved around in front of her and pressed the head of my cock against her lips. I was somewhat expecting her to turn away but happily surprised when she gave me a drunken smile and slid her lips over the head, took me into her mouth and down her throat until there was nothing left to take. I'm not huge (just over 7") but fairly thick and I'd never been with anyone who could take all of me into their throat and mom just did it without even struggling. When she had it all in, she sucked gently as she pulled back until only the tip was between her lips and then slid all the way back down again. If I hadn't been so turned on my knowing Sarah was watching I might have been able to hold back longer but it couldn't have been much more than a minute before I was filling her mouth with cum and instead of spitting it out like my one girlfriend always did, I could feel her throat muscles contracting as she swallowed.

When I was done cumming and slipped out of her mouth, she looked up at me and said, "mmmm, I might have to drink more often" before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, whispering "thank you", grabbing her bathing suit and heading upstairs.

Once she was upstairs, Sarah came out from her spot in the corner and whispered, "Oh my god that was hot! How often have you cum in her mouth?"

"This was the first time - originally she said no to giving head but I figured she was drunk enough that she might just go for it and she did."

"And did she ever! This may be too much info but watching you spank her got me excited and a bit wet, when you started fucking her I got really wet and I damn near came when she was sucking you off. Seeing as I'm the only one that hasn't cum yet, I think I'm going to go to bed and take care of that little problem. Maybe sometime I'll have a boyfriend that I'd be comfortable asking to show me how it feels to be on the receiving end of a spanking."

The next morning the three of us were having breakfast when mom said to Sarah, "You were a bit late coming home last night - had you been drinking?"

"Julie and I had a few - that's why I walked to her place and back when we were done."

"Well you were still a bit late and you were quite loud when you came home - in fact you woke me up."

"I'm sorry, I'll try to be quieter next time."

I figured that was a good time for me to chip in a quick, "Ya, you'd better listen to what mom says or maybe you'll get a spanking!" Thankfully mom was behind Sarah so she couldn't see the look that I got from Sarah.

Everything stayed status quo for the next week or so - except that mom and I had to restrict our 'fun' until times that Sarah had gone out for the day or evening. One evening I'd just come home from my part time job and as soon as I got inside, Sarah came to me and said, "I fucked up and need your help!"

That caught me off guard but after a few seconds I asked what she meant. Apparently, she had borrowed one of mom's dresses without asking and got a stain on it. When I asked what she wanted me to do about it, she said "mom's taking me shopping tomorrow so I'll be with her most of the day. Could you it in for dry cleaning tomorrow morning and get it back before mom finds it missing?"

I thought about it for a few seconds before I said, "I can but that doesn't change the fact that you did something you weren't supposed to do. How about this - if I get it cleaned, you get a spanking. If you don't want a spanking then figure out how to tell mom what you did.

Right off she said "No way! As much as I'd like to find out how it feels to get spanked, I don't really want it to be from my brother."

"No problem - I can just picture how mad mom will be when she finds out when she gets home, likely mad enough that she won't take you shopping tomorrow."

She thought about that for a few seconds and I could see her weighing the options until she finally said, "Ok, but just the spanking. As much as it could be fun I don't think I want to have sex with my brother."

I agreed and put the dress in my car so mom didn't see it. When I got home the next night with the dress, Sarah gave me a big hug and a 'thank you' before putting the dress back in mom's closet. This was mom's night to have a 'ladies' night' with a friend of hers so I said to Sarah, "Well, mom's out so no time like now to give you your spanking."

"I was kind of hoping you'd forget - but kind of hoping you wouldn't" she said with a bit of a smile, "where do you want to do it?"

"How about bent over your bed - that way at least you'll have something soft to lay on."

When we got to her room, she looked at me and said "I don't suppose you'd let me leave my panties and bra on?"

"Of course not - it's your ass that's going to get spanked, not your panties but you can leave your bra on if you want!"

"If you're going to see the rest of me, no sense just hiding my tits" and with that she stripped naked and bent over the bed. Seeing her undress got me totally hard - she was almost a mini version of mom. Both of them had dark hair - hers was just cut shorter, she was about 20lbs lighter than mom, her tits were smaller with no sag but instead of mom's hard nipples hers were kind of 'puffy' and instead of the patch of pubic hair above mom's pussy hers was totally shaved.

The first couple of smacks each got a soft 'owww' but by the time I'd given her 5 on each cheek she was starting to groan a bit and by 10 she was moaning. I'm not sure if it was Sarah or I who was more surprised when we heard a 'What the fuck!" from the doorway.

Sarah immediately pulled the covers over herself which considering what we'd just been caught doing made me smile a bit. "I thought you were out for the evening?"

Mom just looked at me and said, "well that's an easy answer - she got a bad headache so I came home but something tells me your answer won't be quite as easy - why are you spanking your sister?"

I looked at Sarah and said, "Do you want to tell her what you did or should I?"

Sarah could tell that mom was going to find out one way or the other so she told her the whole story of the dress, me getting it cleaned and her agreeing to a spanking in return."

"Ok, I'll agree that she needed to be punished but what made you decide to spank her?"

I figured now was as good a time as any to fill mom in so I told her to sit on the bed. When she was sitting down I said, "Well, I guess you need the full story - it was only a week or so after Sarah came home and noticed that you were pretty much back to normal that she guessed I was spanking you the way dad used to. She said she'd always wondered what it would be like to be spanked but hadn't tried it with any of her boyfriends. In fact, she thought it sounded so hot that she wanted to see me spank you. If you remember the night you came home a bit drunk from the pool party and I spanked you in the basement - she was watching from the corner.

Looking over at Sarah she said, "So...so...so, that means you saw us having sex too?"

"Yes, and both the spanking and the sex were the hottest things I've ever seen!"

I could tell mom was trying to wrap her mind around everything she'd just learned so neither of us said anything until finally she looked at me and said, "Were you almost done with Sarah's spanking?"

"No, why?"

"How many more?"

"I hadn't really decided - at least another 10 on each cheek"

"Well...." and she stopped for a few seconds, "I've always wondered what it would be like to see someone else spanked too."

Sarah and I looked at each other until she somewhat hesitantly said, "I'm ok with it if you are."

When I nodded, she pulled the covers back off and got back in the position she'd been in earlier. As I resumed the spanking, I could see mom watching closely and when I finished she said "Damn, that was hot, now I can see why it's a turn on for the person doing the spanking." Then looking at Sarah, "So... did you enjoy that?"

"It hurt at first but yes I enjoyed it."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes, the more I got spanked I could feel the heat spread from my ass to my pussy until I was totally pulsing."

"One last question" she said looking at the both of us, "were you planning on having sex after the spanking?"

Right away I said, "No" and then heard Sarah say, "Not this time" which made both of us look at her. "Well, I didn't think it would turn me on this much and now that things are pretty much out in the open - maybe next time."

"Ok, I know that most people would think we're a totally fucked up family but after everything else that has happened, I really can't say no if the two of you want to have sex - just be careful! And...." as her voice kind of trailed off.

"And what?" I asked.

"Well...and if you did it have sex, it would be a huge turn on for me to watch."

That was a thought that hadn't occurred to me until now and I knew I'd be fine with it so I looked at Sarah.

"It does sound kinda hot but honestly I think it'd be really weird to know that my mom was watching me have sex with my brother."

Mom and I both picked up on the 'know' part and she asked, "So what if you didn't know I was watching?"

"Well" she smiled, "if we were to have sex and I didn't know you were watching then I guess I wouldn't feel weird."

"So maybe if you were spanked while blindfolded?" I asked with a smile.

"Hmmm, that could certainly be interesting!" was her quick reply.

"That leaves things nicely open" mom chimed in, and with that she gave us a wink and a smile and left, closing the door behind her.

I looked at Sarah and she looked at me for a few second before she said, "Wow...a few months ago if someone had told me this is how their family was, I'd have been sure they were lying!"

"I know...it isn't normal but I'm glad it's my new normal!"

12