My New Personal Trainer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 January

We had a fun day in class. The costume today was some kind of bunny outfit, with black underwear, floppy ears, fluffy tails and fishnet tights. (I'm not sure how or why rabbits would wear fishnets, but anyway.) What Joy calls her investors paid us a visit, and we put on a demonstration for them. She had them sit on chairs around a little podium with a pole on it. We each took turns to dance on the podium, then went and sat on an investor's lap to get some feedback on how we'd performed. The investors had to bid to get the dancer they wanted on their lap - and we got to keep the cash, which they pushed inside our panties! Again, not sure why, but I was glad to get the money - although of course I later gave it all to Daddy. I can't be sure, but I think only Carla (again!!!) got a higher price than me.

I ended up on the lap of a lovely old man called - if you can believe it - Mr Dance! We had a good laugh about that. He told me that he loved my long legs and that I should keep doing everything I could to show them off. Definitely some good advice there! While I was sitting on his lap he developed a great big lump in his pants, which I would have liked to help him with, but there wasn't an opportunity. Before he left though he gave me a friendly slap on my bottom and said he hoped to have a chance to "spend a lot more time with that cute ass." I said I hoped so as well!

I asked Joy afterwards about Mr Icke, who I'd half expected to see but wasn't there. Apparently he had other business to attend to. I asked why she hadn't told me he was her grandfather. She said that he was a very private person and that she would always leave it to him to decide who to tell something like that. But if he'd told me, that must mean he really liked and trusted me! It was pretty easy to see that she thought a lot of him. She said he had taught her everything she knew and that she would never have got into the training business without his help and support.

10 January

This is my third attempt to write about what happened last night. I had to give up the first two times, because my hands were shaking too much to type properly!

It started with a lovely dinner, which Daddy cooked for me rather than the other way around. I knew something was up just from that, because I can't remember him ever doing it before. Not that I can remember anything from even this time last year! Which is good, because I'm so happy right now and if there are any bad memories I don't want them coming back to spoil things. So I don't even try to think about what things were like before I started my wonderful training program with Joy.

Anyway, the food wasn't great, but I appreciated the thought, and we had a couple of glasses of wine which left me feeling really relaxed. I thought we were going to settle down to watch some tv, but Daddy asked me to go and put on the lovely lingerie he'd bought me for Christmas. When I came back, he asked me to do a special dance for him, and take it all off again! Only very slowly. I did that, and I could see him getting more and more excited. And I was too, because I just knew something wonderful was going to happen.

If I needed any confirmation of that, it came when he produced the key to my cage and unlocked it. It was difficult to get it off, because my clitty was so swollen, but eventually we managed it. My clitty was as hard and excited as I can ever remember it being. And that was before Daddy did something I thought he would never, ever do. He got down on his knees and put my clitty in his mouth! I was so surprised and turned on that when he started sucking it, I nearly came then and there! But something told me that I should try and wait. So I warned Daddy that he was about to get a taste of my goo! He said I was a good girl for telling him.

He stopped sucking me and took me to the bedroom, where I helped him undress. It was hard to get his pants off, because his cock was so big and hard, and throbbing in a way I'd never seen before. I assumed he wanted me to suck it, and so I did, but he stopped me after about the same time he'd given me. He told me to lie on my back on the bed, with my legs open and knees up. Then he lifted my legs up and pushed them back until my knees were above my shoulders. He left me there just for a few seconds, then came back with a tube of some kind of gel, which he put all over his cock.

I asked him what he was doing, not because I was worried, but because I still at this point didn't quite understand what was happening. He said - and think I will always remember these words - "I'm going to fuck my little girl, Kira. Do you want Daddy to fuck you?" Well there was clearly only one possible answer to that! I'd heard about men fucking women, or other men, and had never quite understood what it involved, except that it was sweaty, exciting and sometimes ended well. In any case, whatever it actually meant, I wanted it now - and I told Daddy so. Because I could see it was what he so desperately wanted.

The next thing I knew, something was poking against my asshole - and then trying to get inside! I thought it must have been one of Daddy's fingers, but then realised it was bigger than that. When the penny finally dropped, I nearly freaked out. But Daddy calmed me down and got me to relax, and eventually he was able to get inside me. It had been about three weeks since I'd last done the greasy pole exercise at Joy's class and my hole had obviously tightened up since then. But although it was hard going at first, it didn't take too long to loosen up. And soon Daddy was able to go all the way inside me and then he started sliding in and out.

It was much, much, much better than the pole! Daddy's cock was so much warmer, for one thing, and it totally felt like what it was - a living thing, not a piece of plastic. It filled me up way better than that silly pole had ever done! And it excited me too. My clitty had gone quite soft - I guess because I was finding it hard to understand what was being put inside me. But then it went all hard again. And each time it thrust into me, something inside went "Yes, right there, fuck me there Daddy!" Only I'm thinking now, as I look back on it, that it wasn't an imaginary voice at all, but me calling out for real! And I realised right then that I wanted Daddy to fuck me more than I'd ever wanted anything in my life. And not just for him. For me. For his special little princess.

The best part of all was looking up at Daddy and feeling all of this - and being able to see that he felt it too. I knew I would never feel as complete as I did right then, with him inside me for the first time - and the first of many times, I was sure! And then somehow, he went even deeper. He was slamming into me so hard that I thought he might break me open! But I didn't care. Because he was fucking me and I was crying out for it, and he was crying back. And with everything I was feeling and seeing and hearing, I somehow didn't even notice that I was ready to cum. Until I felt my clitty twitch and goo was shooting out so hard and so far that some of it actually hit my face! And most of the rest went all over my titties.

But by this stage I wasn't even thinking about all that mess, because Daddy had stopped calling out and started roaring instead. Seriously, roaring! It would have been scary if it hadn't felt so good. Not that I could actually feel it. But I knew he was cumming deep inside me, so deep that I almost expected it to come up through my throat and pour out of my mouth! With every thrust he held himself as far into me as he could go. And then another thrust and hold. And several more. Until finally, he collapsed down on me. For just a few seconds I had his full weight on me, but then he recovered, propped himself up and gave me the deepest, tenderest kiss. I don't think he even noticed all the goo on my lips!

It was most the passionate kiss we had ever shared. Because now, I realised, I was his, in every possible way. It was like filling a hole that I never realised I had before. Literally!

There was more too. But I think that's as much I can write just now without bursting out of my cage. I may need to go and have another of those cold showers...

To be continued...

12