My New Personal Trainer Pt. 07

Story Info
New boobs, more initiations - and some big shocks for Kira.
5.4k words
4.67
13.1k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY NEW PERSONAL TRAINER, PART 7

by Zenna Swallows

11 January

It's been more than a day now, and I can still feel Daddy inside of me! So big and hard, opening me up and going that little bit further each time until I could hear every smack against my butt, not just feel it. And I remember that it started off being really uncomfortable but got better and better and better. And the best thing of all was looking up to see how happy Daddy looked. Or maybe it was that feeling of being loved and owned, by the most special person in my life. Or perhaps it was the way that all the different things I was feeling just built up until they came together in one great big rush of total ecstasy...

Did I mention I enjoyed it?

That first time he took me and made me his is something I'm sure I'll never forget! Or I hope not anyway, because I really find it hard to recall anything from before when I started training with Joy. And even those early days, I have the strange feeling something was different then. Just like when I look at my friends Monique and Ashlee, I sometimes feel like they're not the same girls I used to know. But when I try to think about these things, it all just seems to slip away. All I can imagine is that maybe my life wasn't as much fun then!

Anyway, I certainly had plenty of fun with Daddy the night before last, especially with my clitty unlocked from its cage! Even after I came while Daddy was fucking me (a phrase I just love writing!), it got hard again very quickly afterwards, just kissing and cuddling. Daddy was very good, because he gave me a blowjob. (Not a suckjob, as I've been calling it - silly Kira!) Anyway, he seemed to enjoy swallowing all my cummies, and by the time we'd kissed some more he was hard again and fucked me some more. Only this time, instead of me lying on my back, he took me from behind! It was fun to stand up in my lovely high heels and feel him pushing so hard into me - all while he had one hand playing with my little titties and the other stroking my clitty. Talk about multitasking! It took him quite a while to cum inside me, but before he did I came two more times! He called me his horny little bitch, which sounds like an insult, but definitely wasn't, the way he said it!

Anyway, we had a long sleep, and when we finally woke up Daddy fucked me again. It was a long slow gentle one this time, lying side by side, and kissing most of the time. Not as memorable as the first one, but lovely all the same. And the shower together afterwards was wonderful too! He insisted on drying me off afterwards. I was so relaxed and blissful by that stage that I didn't mind at all when he put my cage back on. In fact I think I've worked out now why I feel so good about the cage. Because it's a sign that I belong to Daddy and that only he can have me.

Mind you, what does that say about me having my friend Ashlee's key??? I'm definitely going to have to speak to Joy about that. I should have gone to class today, but I was still feeling a little stiff and sore from all that fucking. And speaking of stiff and sore, that's exactly what my clitty is right now! So time I stopped writing about fucking, I reckon. Though I suspect I'll just be thinking about it instead...

12 January

Another quiet day with Mr Icke. I had to do a little bit of secretarial work, but otherwise we just chatted, mostly about my classes with his granddaughter, Joy. I told him about the display we'd put on last week for the other investors, in those weird bunny costumes, and I could see he liked the sound of that. I was half expecting him to ask me for a blowjob, but even though he had quite the lump in his pants, he didn't. I hope I haven't done anything wrong!

13 January

Finally got the chance to speak to Joy today, after a class in which we were all dressed up as cowgirls. We had check shirts tied up underneath our titties to expose our midriffs, tight denim shorts, soft brown boots and matching hats. Great outfits, though if I'm honest I wasn't so keen on the country music we were dancing to!

Anyway, Joy clearly knew what had happened between me and Daddy, because she asked how it had gone and seemed really pleased about how much I'd enjoyed it. But before I could even ask, she said "You're probably wondering whether you have to do the same for Ashlee, aren't you?" When I said that yes, I was, she just laughed and said: "Yes Kira dear, that's exactly what you have to do!" I said that I couldn't see how, because I don't have a cock. But then she totally shocked me by saying I could use my clitty! I pointed out that even if it could get big enough - and I'm not really sure it can - it's locked away in the cage. But she said to ask Daddy if I can have special permission to get unlocked, because it's very important that Ashlee learn the same lesson I did about what it means to be loved and owned. "And if he says no," she said, "there's always Plan B." But she wouldn't say what that was. Anyway, I'm going to ask Daddy tonight.

14 January

He said yes! We're going to do it tomorrow night! I've invited Ashlee round for dinner and I said she could stay the night, but didn't tell her anything else.

16 January

I FUCKED ASHLEE!!! And it was awesome! I'm honestly not sure what surprised me more, that I could do it all, or that I enjoyed it so much! Or rather, I enjoyed that she enjoyed it, if that makes sense.

To be honest, it felt really weird, putting my clitty inside her. (Ashlee is insisting now on calling it my cock, because I fucked her with it. But I still think of it as a clitty, because, you know, girls don't have cocks do they?) Anyway, it wasn't at all unpleasant - in fact it felt very nice and I managed to cum twice inside her. I must admit I quite liked the feeling of being squeezed into such a tight, hot place. And it was fun to thrust my clitty in and out until my cummies seemed to boil up and then force their way out. It's just that it didn't feel natural, somehow. I definitely prefer being fucked to doing the fucking!

The thing is though, my being inside her was exactly what Ashlee wanted - and that was what made it so wonderful! I'd invited her over to dinner and told her to wear something smart but sexy, because we might do something special afterwards. She went for this simple but stunning look - an electric blue chiffon cocktail dress, with fabulous high heeled shoes. After we'd eaten I took her up to my bedroom and tried to do things the same way Daddy had with me. Well, not exactly the same. I didn't have her do a long, slow striptease for me because - well, I mean, I like touching girls' bodies, not so much looking at them! So we got through that part quickly. But then we kissed and touched each other for a while, before I unlocked Ashlee from her cage. That was so exciting - especially when she discovered Daddy had unlocked me too! We spent a lovely few minutes licking and playing with one another's clitties, which were ever so hard. I reckon she thought we were just going to keep doing that. But when I got her to lie on her back, open her legs and pull her knees up, she did get a little scared. However I talked her through it and it wasn't long before she was really enjoying it. In fact she did her first lot of cummies well before I did!

After that, we did it again, in all kinds of different positions - I had done a lot of research you see! And Daddy joined in the fun! I knew he wanted to, even though he hadn't said anything, and I was pretty sure Ashlee wouldn't mind. I'm not sure which was more fun, having Daddy fuck me while I fucked Ashlee, or sucking Ashlee's clitty while she bounced up and down on Daddy's lap!

Ashlee spent the whole night with me... and we used every minute of it that we weren't exhausted or asleep, before our cages went back on in the morning. The last couple of times I reckon I hardly had any cummies left to squirt! Daddy did seem a little sad in the morning. When I asked him why, he said something about it being the last time, before telling me not to worry about it. Maybe he's just concerned I won't let him share Ashlee again some time. Which is silly, because I share everything with Daddy!!!

17 January

Ashlee and I had our usual catch up with Monique today after class, and it was really, really, really hard not to tell her about what we had done! But until Mon goes through the same ceremony with her Trusted Person, I think I have to keep it totally secret. Of course her keyholder is her sister Sandi, who's a girl, so it can't be the same kind of ceremony exactly. But there must be something similar, I'm pretty sure. Maybe that Plan B Joy mentioned, whatever it is. Sandi had been home from her job in the military over the new year period, but I'm pretty sure nothing happened then. So I assume it's still to come - just like Monique, ha ha! Anyway, it was doubly hard because she could tell Ashlee and I had been up to something and kept badgering us to tell her what was going on. In the end, I just had to say that we were sorry, but there were some things we couldn't talk about, and maybe she'd understand in the future. Which of course was about as frustrating a thing to hear as you could imagine! It's so tough, given that she's my oldest friend and I've known her... like, forever.

19 January

I had a bit of a surprise today at work. Once again, I didn't have to do too much for Mr Icke. But in between chatting he told me to answer or file some of his emails and left me alone at his computer while I did so. It was quite the responsibility and I tried hard to concentrate on the tasks he'd given me and not look at anything else that I shouldn't. But there was a window open marked "Training Day 457," and I just couldn't help take a peek.

To my total amazement, it was a video of Daisy, the pretty girl I've met here before and who I believe lives somewhere in the mansion - though I don't normally see her. On the video she was naked and chained up in some sort of dungeon, with this strange kind of red ball in her mouth, to stop her from talking I guess. I would have been terrified, but she seemed to take it very calmly. Until Mr Icke came into shot with some kind of strange wand, which he started pressing against her nipples, and then her clitty, through the bars of her cage (she has the same kind that I have). The sound was on pretty low, but I could hear plenty of buzzing - until it got drowned out by Daisy's moans. I could almost feel her trying not to come! But eventually she did, even though the cage stopped her from getting hard. It must have been agonising, especially because Mr Icke kept on working away at her poor clitty. By the time she came again - I had to fast forward quite a while to find it - she was just shrieking and I was in tears watching the poor girl. But then the strangest thing happened. He finally stopped torturing her and freed her from the gag, and the first thing she did was thank him and say how much she'd enjoyed it! I mean, that's just... well, weird doesn't even come close! She also asked if she could return the favour and suck him off. He agreed, but the recording ended while he was still unzipping his pants. That's something I haven't got to do to him for weeks now! Not that I'm jealous or anything.

After work Mr Icke took me out for dinner again, in another fancy restaurant, with another gorgeous new dress to wear. It was a wonderful evening, but I have to admit I spent it trying and failing to work up the courage to ask him about what I'd seen. Not to mention wondering what it would be like to be tied up and abused like poor Daisy. I'm sure I'd hate it. Or at least, I think I would. Yeah, no, not my thing at all. I think.

20 January

A big news day today. No, that's wrong, it was a huge news day. And I'm still trying to wrap my head round it all. When I can stop crying, that is.

I went to class, expecting it to be my last for a little while, because I'm due to go and get my new boobs tomorrow. But to my shock, it turned out to be my last class ever - at least with this group. I was incredibly sad to hear that, but that wasn't the shocking part. Apparently, I won't have time for classes, because once my boobs are okay I'll be starting a second job - working three days a week at something called a "gentlemen's club," with Carla! Apparently we're going to be doing a "double act!" And the club turns out to be owned by that nice old investor Mr Dance! The one whose lap I was sitting on just a couple of weeks ago and who said such lovely things about my bottom.

Although this new job sounds very exciting, I will certainly miss doing the classes. Joy cheered me up by saying that I could still come and do personal workouts with her once a week, as long as my schedule allows. But that good feeling only lasted until I got home. Because Daddy had the worst possible news for me. Well, good for him I guess, and I know that should count, but worst for me. Apparently he's been offered a job overseas that's just far too good to refuse and he's going to be leaving to take it up... tomorrow! He did tell me which country it was in, but I hadn't heard of it before. When I found out he wasn't going to be taking me with him, I just went into hysterics, and later I never thought to ask him again. He kept saying he was sorry, but it just wasn't a place for a pretty girl like me and besides, he didn't want to keep me away from my new job (which he knew about) and my friends.

I was so inconsolable about the prospect of being separated from my wonderful Daddy that it took me ages to ask the most important question - what was going to happen to my key? He said that if I agreed, he would transfer responsibility to Joy. Well that made me feel a little better, because of course that would be okay! But even so, I was pretty frantic. It took a lot of hugging and soothing before I calmed down enough to wonder where I was even going to be living. And that was the next shock - because apparently Mr Icke has agreed to take me in! His chauffeur will pick me up tomorrow, take me to have my boobs done, then run me back to my new home. Apparently I should only bring one bag with my very favourite things, because Mr Icke is going to buy me a whole new wardrobe of clothes. That's very sweet of him, even though I'd still so much rather stay here with Daddy.

Anyway, as I write this, I've pretty well run out of tears. Mostly, anyway. As Daddy says, I have to be the biggest, bravest girl tomorrow. I was hoping he might let me spend the night with him. But he said it was important for me to get a good night's sleep before my big day - or my Big Titties Day as he calls it! I was sad that we couldn't sleep together - or perhaps more likely not-sleep! But it was so typical of him to be concerned for me. I've promised that I will message him every day! Or maybe even every hour!

Anyway, time to put my head on the pillow. Luckily, Joy has given me a new meditation recording to listen to, so I'll put that one on and hopefully it will help get me to sleep.

20 January

Can't write much, because I'm still a bit woozy and tired from my operation. The breast implants have definitely added a lot of weight to my chest - I can't wait to see them properly when the bandages come off! I must admit too that the day wasn't as traumatic as I thought it would be. I woke up feeling a bit calmer about Daddy going away, and the goodbyes weren't quite as painful as I would have imagined the night before. The same went for the surgery, which the doctor told me had gone very well. I've been recovering in my new room at Mr Icke's house - well, mansion really. I haven't seen Sir himself (that's apparently what I have to call him now, since I've joined his household). But Mrs Dean and Daisy have been looking after me wonderfully well. Daisy in particular has never been too far away. Which of course probably has something to do with being chained to my bed. But the chain is long enough to reach the ensuite connected to my bedroom, and I think it's very nice of her that she's happy to curl up on my bedroom floor and wait for me to need something, rather than just sitting on the toilet or something.

I've sent Daddy a couple of messages today, but no reply. I assume he's still in transit.

26 January

Still no word from Daddy. Ah well, I'm sure he'll be fine.

29 January

I thought yesterday was going to be another boring day recovering from my surgery, but it totally wasn't! I got a call from Sandi, saying that she'd been able to get a leave pass, and that she was planning a "special ceremony" for Monique that night - she was sure I would know what sort. And I did of course! Plus, she wanted Ashlee and I to be there as well! Because, she said, it wouldn't seem right to have one of the Hot Chicks there and not the other two. (That's her special name for us three. It's what she's called us since the very first time we met her and ended up in bed with her - well, two of us anyway.) Plus, she said, she would need some help "taking care" of her sister. I wasn't sure exactly what she meant by that. But my more immediate problem was that I wasn't sure if it was really a good idea to go out while my bandages were still on and my stitches hadn't yet come out. I called Joy about it and she said it would be okay to go watch, but I must promise to do no more than that. So I promised, of course! She also said that if I dropped in to see her on the way round to Monique's, she could give me a special pill to make things a bit easier for me. She also called Mr Icke to make sure he was happy to let me out for the evening, which it turned out he was. I felt a bit bad about that, because I hadn't even thought to ask him - but I suppose he is responsible for me now! Just like Eric - I mean Daddy - did before.

Well, the evening turned out kind of how I might have expected, but also very differently! Sandi cooked dinner for the three of us, and there was lots of wine to go around - except for me, because I was being a good girl. It was clear that Monique didn't have a clue about what was going to happen. Until, that is, she and Ashlee started to have a kiss and cuddle and she discovered that I had unlocked Ashlee from her cage. She was about to ask why I'd done that when Sandi produced her own key! It was quite the struggle getting the cage off her clitty because it was so big and hard. I was so glad I'd taken Joy's special pill because my own clitty stayed nice and limp - and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been like that otherwise!

Anyway, Sandi gave Monique a great big kiss - only not with tongues or anything - and said there was something she had to do and she wanted Mon to trust her. To which Mon said of course. But she did look a little frightened, just like Ashlee had done when I initiated her. I think I was afraid my first time too, though I'm finding it a little hard now to remember. But Mon relaxed - well, kind of! - when Sandi told her just to concentrate on playing with Ashlee's clitty for a while. So there Mon was, on her hands and knees, with her head in Ashlee's lap showing off how far she could take Ashlee down her throat, when Sandi disappeared for a few minutes and then came back with her Big Surprise. She's taken all her clothes off, except for a belt around her waist, with a kind of harness between her legs. And attached to this contraption at the front was what looked like a giant rubber clitty!

So, that must have been Plan B, I remember thinking!

Anyway, Sandi knelt down behind Monique's butt, told her sister not to turn around, then lubed up her cute little asshole and started fucking her - just as if she had a clitty of her own! Or a cock, I suppose. It was amazing to watch, and while I don't think Sandi came, Mon certainly did! As did Ashlee, who had the best view of all! Then Ashlee wanted to be fucked in the same way, while she sucked off Monique. And after that the two of them took pity on poor Sandi, who'd clearly been getting hornier and hornier, and they took turns licking her out. I could see Mon and Sandi weren't completely sure about touching each other that way, but they were too turned on in the end to care about it! Monique also took a turn fucking Ashlee, just to see what it was like - and she seemed quite proud when she managed to leave her cummies inside Ashlee's ass! And even though I knew Ashlee really wasn't keen, she thought it was only right to offer to fuck Sandi. I could see how relieved she was when Sandi said no! Apparently Sandi's "had enough of being fucked" and only ever wants girls' tongues and fingers in her cunny from now on. Well, what the soldier wants, the soldier gets - and I may have snuck mine in there once or twice when we shared a bed later that night. Only don't tell Joy...

12