My New Personal Trainer Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 February

The bandages came off today and I HAVE BOOBS! Or bigger ones anyway. Much bigger! And they bounce, which is just the best thing! Or maybe it's seeing how they fill out all the lovely new bras and bustiers and crop tops and sweaters and low-cut blouses that Sir has bought for me. I swear I have no tops now that don't either show them off by being so tight, or show them off by barely covering them. I love it!!! The only problem was that I keep wanting to stroke them, but every time I touch my nipples they're so sensitive that my poor caged clitty wants to explode! It was very hard to stop though.

7 February

Had my training session with Joy today. Only there wasn't a lot of training - not with Joy so keen to play with my new titties! She got so excited at one stage that she was thinking of trying Plan B out on me! But then she said something about needing to save me for my special day and put her Big Surprise away. (It was even bigger than the one Sandi had used!) I was quite sorry about that, but I still got to lick her cunny. Just as well she'd given me another of those special pills, to keep my clitty from being sore. Though I do wonder when I might next get the chance to take my cage off. I've even been thinking about what happened to Daisy with that wand thing. I mean, I know it's not right and it looked super painful, but even so...

9 February

First day working at the club. It was surprisingly easy. I got to dance a bit on stage, mostly with Carla. I could tell she was just a little bit jealous, because I now have boobs that are just as nice as hers, whereas my legs are still longer and sexier. (Not that it's a competition or anything. They just are.) But I told her that I still thought her titties tasted much nicer than mine and that seemed to make her feel better. Of course I can't taste my own like she can, because I have a longer neck. But I didn't need to tell her that. Anyway, there was lots of titty tasting going on between us on stage, because we had to strip down to our panties, and what else were we supposed to do with those lovely boobs bouncing and jiggling? There were a lot of cheering men who seemed to enjoy it, and afterwards some of them got to have special dances in private from us. They were allowed to get their cocks out and play with them while they watched us, but there was supposed to be No Touching. It was fun watching them beeping off (I think that's what one of them called it). Though I wasn't sure if I was supposed to lick up all their cummies when they'd finished. I'll have to ask Mr Dance about that.

Anyway, between shows we got to sit around and just chat to some of the other girls who work there, most of whom were really friendly. Carla and I were the only ones who had clitties - except for Dawn, who didn't have a cage and probably couldn't have, because her clitty was the biggest one I'd ever seen! Even bigger than Joy's Big Surprise! When she stroked it, it got huge and some of the girls wanted to have a contest to see who could get it furthest down their throat. Well, okay it might have been me.) But apparently that's against the rules, because she has to save it up for a special show that's held for a few VIPs (very important politicians) in a private room. So she put it away again, which was a shame! But again I was very grateful for those pills. Good thing Joy has given me a big supply...

17 March

It's been the strangest day! It was Sir's birthday, and in the evening Joy threw a surprise party for him. Although he clearly knew all about it, and I was actually the one who was surprised! Or to put it more accurately, I was his surprised present!

You might wonder how I could be a present, or be wrapped up. I suppose I could have jumped out of a cake. But what Joy actually did was to put me in a wedding dress, and give me away as if I were a bride! She walked me down an aisle (a piece of red carpet in the middle of the living room), with Daisy as my bridesmaid, and all the servants cheering and throwing confetti - even though that's supposed to happen afterwards, isn't it? Anyway, there was a ceremony, with Mrs Dean the housekeeper pretending to be the priest, with vows and everything - and then the audience had to get back to work to get dinner ready.

But that wasn't the biggest surprise, because after a lovely meal, Sir said it was time for our wedding night - and made it clear I was expected to go to bed with him! I was quite shocked at that. But Joy (who'd already left by then) had told me earlier it was time to pay her grandfather back for taking me in and giving me so many nice things. So now I understood what she had meant by that. And I was okay about it, because... well, I trust Joy for one thing. And Sir has been a pretty decent boss, all things considered.

When we got to the bedroom, Sir told Daisy (who's become a kind of personal maid for me) to take off all my clothes except my bridal veil and my lovely white stockings. I was expecting her to be sent away then, but Sir chained her to the bedhead and said she had to watch us, to remind her what she had given up. (No idea what that was about.) But I quickly forgot about Daisy, because Sir proceeded to unlock my cage! I didn't know he had a key - and surely Joy wouldn't have given him hers! Would she? I had no real time though to worry about that, because my clitty was free for the first time in ages. And between Sir setting to work on my lovely new boobies, and Daisy using her fingers and some special oil to open up my asshole, it was all I could do not to spill my cummies right away!

I had wondered why Sir hadn't got me to play with his cock since my first few days at work, but now I thought I knew. He was saving me up for this! And he must have been pretty desperate, because we'd only been kissing and cuddling for about two minutes before he was slipping his cock into my special hole. What shocked me though was how desperate I was for it too! I hadn't been fucked since... well, for ages. Which I think made him even more excited, and he came really, really quickly! I was disappointed about that, but fortunately he had a plan for that. He got Daisy to lick the cummies out of my ass (which was... interesting) and then got the two of us to fuck each other until he had recovered. (He had a key for Daisy too, of course.) Then he fucked me while she sucked me, which I think was my favourite!

He was exhausted and asleep by about 9:30pm. Which is why I've had time to write my diary tonight. But I'm still unlocked and so is Daisy. So maybe I might go and play with her some more. That ass-tonguing thing? I think I might want to try that again...

18 March:

So, about that mock wedding yesterday, the one where I pretended to marry my boss? Um, how do I put this? Well, apparently it was a real ceremony - and I am now Mrs Icke! With an overseas honeymoon to follow as soon as my husband (I'll say that again, MY HUSBAND) completes a business deal.

So yeah...

To be continued...

12