My New Roommate Pt. 02

Story Info
My sex life takes a complicated turn.
5.8k words
4.54
22k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

I sat there with my eyes closed, letting my breathing and heart rate return to normal. I had just had the most intense sexual experience of my life, and I needed a minute to process it.

It was nothing mysterious, really.

I, a supposedly straight man, had come on to my gay roommate, kissed him, undressed him and then got on my knees to suck his cock.

It had been a long road to this point -- months, while I slowly came to the realization how badly I wanted him -- and there was no going back now.

I opened my eyes. He was looking at me.

"Well?" he asked. "What did you think?"

I paused before answering.

"I think that was the best sex I ever had in my life."

He smiled.

"I'm glad you think so," he said. "Because there's more where that came from."

He took me by the hand, stood up and pulled me to my feet. We were both naked, and both still a little hard after the wild scene of a few minutes ago.

He led me into his bedroom and guided me to the bed. He pushed me gently onto my back, then lifted my legs and turned me so that I was in the middle of the bed.

Having taken the initiative earlier, I was content to be led from here on out.

Rob climbed onto the bed next to me, lay on his side and leaned down to kiss me.

We made out, slowly and sensuously at first, and then more passionately. I felt his hand on my cock, which was getting hard again. I reached for his cock, but he stopped me.

"Just lie back and enjoy this," he said.

When I was completely hard he reached over and opened a drawer in the nightstand. He brought out a tube of lube, opened it, squirted some in his hand and spread it all over my cock. Then he moved again, straddling me so that my throbbing cock nestled between his cheeks. His own cock was hard, too, pointing straight at my face.

I reached for it but again he brushed my hand away.

"Not yet," he said.

He reached behind himself and grasped my dick. He rubbed the head up and down his crack and then positioned it at his asshole.

Slowly, he lowered himself and in one smooth motion impaled himself on my dick, moaning slightly as he did so. His own cock stood up even straighter, and twitched once or twice as his butt settled against my midsection.

The feeling of my cock in his ass was exquisite. It was tighter and hotter than any woman's vagina I'd ever fucked, and he was gripping me with muscles I didn't even know existed.

"How's that feel?" he asked.

"It feels great," I said.

He moved forward and back several times, using short strokes, massaging my cock with his hole.

"Holy shit," I said.

He began to lengthen the strokes, moving up so that only the head of my cock remained inside him, then back so that I impaled him once again. Over and over he moved, slowly picking up speed.

"Oh, my God," I said.

"Now," he said, guiding my hands to his cock.

At first I gripped him with one hand, but then I got an idea: I grabbed the lube, moistened both palms and formed them into a sort of hole for him to fuck as he moved over me.

"Oh, yes," he said.

By now I was really fucking him, or he was fucking me, or maybe we were both fucking each other. It hardly mattered. I was so into it, and into him, that I could hardly tell where my body left off and his began. Each time he moved down, I raised my mid-section to meet him. We were one, like two lovers always are.

I was getting close. And so, judging by the swelling in his cock, was he.

Once again I was completely lost in the moment, my head thrown back, my mouth open. I heard myself moaning. I felt Rob's hands on my chest, and then he was twisting my nipples in his fingers. I gasped, and drove my cock as deep into him as I could.

I moved my head so I could see Rob's face. Our eyes met. We shared a look that meant something like, "We were made for this."

His face contorted. With a shout he came, cum spewing from the end of his cock all over my chest and face. The internal contractions from his orgasm set me off, too: I gripped his thighs with my hands and rammed my cock as deep into him as I could go. I felt myself explode, a gush of cum spurting from me into his heaving insides, then another, then another, and another after that.

He collapsed against me, and we were kissing and fucking and fucking and kissing, and if felt like the aftershocks went on forever.

Finally we were both still. Rob let his head rest next to mine on the pillow, and I wrapped him in my arms. It was a long time before either one of us spoke.

"I was wrong," I said. "THAT was the best sex I ever had in my entire life."

He laughed, setting off contractions inside that popped my softening cock out of his ass.

"Oof," we both said, and laughed some more.

He rolled off me and settled on his back next to me, draping one leg over mine.

"I had no idea," I said.

"No idea about what?" he asked.

"That sex with a guy could be so great."

"More guys should try it," he said.

"Wish I had done it sooner."

"Then we have some time to make up for," he said.

"Right now, though, let's take a breather."

We got up, put on shorts and T-shirts and went into the living room. Rob opened another bottle of wine and I prepared a bowl to smoke. We sat on the couch, smoked a little and sipped slowly at the wine.

We were quiet at first, mostly just looking at each other and smiling. An hour or so passed, then we started kissing again.

Five minutes later we were back in bed. We fucked once more, got up to take a shower together, then went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up first. Rob and I had separated in the night but his arm lay across my chest. I carefully slid out from under it, got up and went into the bathroom. After a quick shower I put on some shorts and went into the kitchen to put on the coffee.

When it was ready I sat down at the kitchen table to think. I felt strangely elated, and after thinking a minute or two I realized I was feeling much as I had the morning after I lost my virginity -- my straight virginity -- to my first serious girlfriend.

Back then I felt like I had passed a milestone and become a man; this time, I thought, I had changed from one kind of man to another. I don't mean I had been straight and was now gay, although I suppose you could argue that, but that an exciting new vista had opened before me.

I heard Rob's footsteps in the hallway and then the bathroom door closing. The shower came on, so I got out some eggs and juice and bread and started making breakfast.

Just as I slipped eggs and toast onto the plates Rob padded into the kitchen, wearing only a pair of frayed shorts. We looked at each other for a second, both smiling broadly, then he came over and kissed me.

We sat down and started to eat. We were quiet through breakfast, each full of his own thoughts.

When we had eaten Rob took the plates and started washing up. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. When the dishes were done he came in and sat down beside me.

We smiled at each other again.

"What do you want to do now?" he said.

I thought for a second.

"I want you to fuck me," I said.

He looked at me with surprise, but then stood up and headed for the bedroom. When I got up to follow, he said, "No, wait here."

In 10 seconds he was back, naked, holding a blanket and the bottle of lube. His cock was already hard, and mine was getting there fast.

He pulled all but two cushions off the couch and arranged them on the floor, then spread the blanket over them.

"Stand here," he said, pointing to the edge of the "bed" he'd just made.

When I did he yanked my shorts down. Now we were both naked. Our stiff cocks pointed at each other. He stepped closer, touching the tip of his dick against mine. A little thrill went through me.

"God, you are beautiful," he said.

"You, too."

"Lie down."

I did as I was told. For a second he stood over me, stroking his cock, then he lowered himself on top of me, our cocks touching, and kissed me passionately.

We made out for several minutes. Both of us were leaking, and soon our cocks were sliding against each other. Then he slid down and took my dripping cock in his mouth.

For the next five minutes he sucked and licked me in ways that had me gasping in pleasure. I was just about to go for his cock when he sat up, pushed my legs apart with his knees and said, "Lift up."

I planted my feet on either side of him and raised my hips. He slipped a pillow underneath my butt and pushed my hips back down.

What he did next surprised me; he reached behind my knees, lifted my legs up and rolled them back against my chest. The next thing I knew, he was licking my balls, and the next thing after that, he was running his tongue downward, toward my ass.

I will never forget the feeling when his tongue touched the most secret and -- as I soon learned -- the most sensitive part of my body. I gasped in surprise and delight; the feeling was so intense I almost came right then and there.

For the next five minutes Rob worked his tongue around and then into my hole. As his tongue darted in and out, I felt myself opening up to him, letting him penetrate me ever more deeply. It felt so good I thought I might cry from sheer ecstasy.

Finally he sat up and picked up the lube. I watched as he squirted a big dollop into his hand, and the next thing I felt was his finger sliding into my ass.

I braced against the expected pain, but was surprised to find there was none. The muscles in my ass yielded easily. I guess the tongue-fucking he'd given me had done the trick.

I felt his finger curl upward and press against my prostate. I gasped again. Then, as he began massaging me on the inside, I felt a stream of liquid make its way from deep inside into the shaft of my throbbing cock, through my slit and onto my stomach, pouring out in a long, thin stream. Without removing his finger from my ass, Rob bent forward, licked the liquid off my stomach and then took me again in his mouth.

By now I was moaning aloud, and for a second I was afraid I might come too soon.

Too soon for what? I wondered.

Somehow I knew, I guess, that Rob was just getting started, and I -- well -- I wanted to be awake at the end, so to speak.

I felt a second finger pressing into my hole, and for a second I clenched against the new intrusion.

Rob paused in his sucking, let my cock slide out of his mouth and whispered soothingly, "Just relax. Breathe."

I took a deep breath, let it slowly and tried to let the muscles go. The second finger slid inside.

"Oh, God," I heard myself say.

Soon Rob was fucking me with both fingers, sliding them in and out in a steady rhythm.

Before I knew it a third finger was pressing inside. This time I knew to breathe deeply again, and when I managed to relax again that finger, too, slipped inside. I felt myself stretching to receive him.

How is this even possible? I thought.

Now I really began to understand what a finger-fucking was. Rob pushed in and pulled out, never taking his mouth off my cock. I felt something building inside, something deep and wild, something I'd never felt before, and I realized I was nearly at the point of no return.

"I'm gonna..." I said.

But just as I thought I'd go over the edge Rob pulled his fingers out and let my cock slide from his mouth. The sudden emptiness in my ass made me gasp, and I desperately wanted him to fill me again.

I needn't have worried.

He sat up briefly, picked up the lube, squirted a big glob into his hand and began smearing it on his cock, which stuck out in front of him like a steel rod. Knowing what was about to happen, I thought it looked about twice the size it really was.

He was ready. Placing his hands on my legs once again, he pressed them apart and upward against my chest. I couldn't see it but I knew my asshole must have been wet and gaping like my ex-wife's cunt after I'd eaten her out. My ass is a now a pussy..

As my legs lifted up and apart Rob leaned forward. With no fumbling, no preliminaries of any kind, he pushed forward and sank his whole goddam cock into me in one long stroke.

The feeling was not pain, exactly, but it certainly was intense. I think my eyes rolled back in my head. I groaned, a long, drawn-out animal sound that ended on a high note almost like a whimper.

"Oh, Jesus God," I said.

My eyes were closed. When I opened them Rob's face was just inches from mine.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Fuck yes I'm okay," I said, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close for a kiss. We kissed passionately for half a minute. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, nothing I could have imagined feeling. I felt like I had been touched at the absolute center of my being.

He broke the kiss.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said.

"For God's sake I hope so," I said.

He pulled out slowly but nearly all the way. The sudden emptiness in my ass was almost painful.

"Where the hell you going?" I said.

He thrust back in. When he bottomed out I think I dug my nails into the skin of his back.

He pulled out once more, and pushed back in. Then again, a little faster. Once more, faster still.

Soon he was fucking me steadily, rhythmically. I felt myself moving with him, moving my hips slightly to improve the angle, then bringing my legs up and wrapping them around his torso, like my wife used to do when we were having a truly awesome fuck.

"Oh, yes," I said. "Fuck me. Fuck me good."

A big smile crossed his face.

"You like that, huh?"

"Fuck yes I like it. Fuck me."

He picked up the pace. I heard his balls slapping against my ass. I wanted to laugh at the sound but I realized it turned me on even more.

Rob's mouth fell open and his face turned pink.

"I'm getting close," he said.

"Cum in me," I said. "I want your load inside me."

Who is this person talking? I wondered.

Rob shifted position slightly, and hit something inside that sent a wave of ecstasy through me. Again and again he pushed against it -- I realized it was my prostate -- and soon I noticed something was leaking from my cock. I grabbed Rob's ass and rammed him against me.

"Oh, Goddddd," he said, a long, drawn-out, animal moan that ended with his shuddering climax inside me. I felt something hot shoot into my insides, and that sent me over the edge, too. A jet of cum shot out of my cock and hit me in the face, and two more jets that puddled on my chest.

Rob's body continued to shudder as the echoes of his orgasm slowly died away.

Finally we were both still. For several minutes neither of us said anything.

"Holy fucking shit," I finally managed to say.

"You are the best fuck ever," Rob said.

"Oh, stop," I said, but I didn't really mean it. I liked being the best fuck he ever had.

A long silence followed.

"I'm glad you made the first move," he finally said.

"Something I never expected to do," I said teasingly, but Caitlin said she thought you had the hots for me."

"She said that?" he asked, in a tone that suggested he was annoyed at her.

"Yes," I said. "Didn't you?"

"Well ... yes," he said sheepishly, "but it bugs me that she would say so."

"Even if that's what finally overcame my hesitation about having sex with you?"

He thought for a second.

"I guess not, not when you look at it that way."

"Besides, there's no reason you and Caitlin shouldn't like each other," I said. "She's no threat to you."

"Are you sure?" he said. "You seem to like her quite a lot."

"Nah, that's just sex."

"How about this?" he said, nodding at our naked bodies in the bed. "Is this just sex?"

"Well... no," I said.

"What is it, then?"

I couldn't tell how serious he was. Was he suggesting it was more than a couple of guys getting each other off?

"Well, we're good friends, right? Buddies having some fun together?"

"Yes," he said. "Good friends."

The slight edge in his voice took me by surprise. But then I remembered what Caitlin actually said: not that Rob had the hots for me, but that he was in love with me. If she was right, this was a lot less casual thing than I supposed.

An awkward silence followed.

Finally I said, "Look, this is all new to me. I have never done anything like this before, and I have no clue what to think or how to behave.

"All I know is, I've always done the thing I thought I should do, not the thing I wanted to do, and I've never really been happy. For the first time in my life I just went with the flow, followed my own desires, and right now I'm happy. Happy to be with you, naked in bed. That's all I know at this point."

Rob look steadily at me for a minute, and then he smiled.

"Okay," he said. "Fair enough."

He gave me a quick kiss, got up and slipped into the bathroom. I heard the shower running briefly, then the sound of brushing teeth. He went into his room, got dressed and came back down the hallway. As he turned into the kitchen he looked at me and smiled broadly.

"Hey, buddy, get your ass off the floor and put the couch back together. I'll wash up."

I put the cushions back on the couch and threw the cum-stained blanket into the wash. Then I took my own shower and got dressed.

When I was done I looked in his room. He was packing a suitcase. I suddenly recalled he had to go on a business trip.

"Shit, I forgot you were going out of town," I said. "How long you be gone?"

"Three nights," he said.

"Bad timing," I said. "We were just getting started."

"Plenty of time to play when I get back," he said, smiling.

I went into the kitchen, poured what was left of the coffee and sat down at the table.

A few minutes later, he came out with his suitcase."

"Gotta run," he said, leaning over to give me a kiss.

I stood up and gave him a proper goodbye kiss.

"Behave," he said, and left.

When he was gone, I thought, "What did he mean by that?"

I picked up a book to read but got fidgety and put it down. Unable to think of anything else to do, I texted Caitlin.

HEY WANT TO GO TO VILLAGE GET LATE LUNCH/EARLY DINNER?

Ten minutes later she texted back.

YESSSSS!! MEET YOU WASH SQ AT 2

I looked at the clock. Nearly 1 p.m.. I futzed around for another half hour, then headed out the door.

I got to the square early and sat on a bench to wait. Ten minutes later, Caitlin plopped down next to me, threw an arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. I just gave her a big smile.

"No kiss back?" she asked.

I leaned toward her, but she must have sensed something was different. She looked at me for a couple of beats, then said, "You fucked him, didn't you?"

I felt my face getting hot, and started to stammer out an answer.

"Is it that obvious?"

"You can't hide anything from me," she said, smiling. "I knew you would."

She seemed almost pleased.

"Too bad, in a way," she said. "I liked fucking you."

"Liked?"

"You don't think I'm going to fuck you now, do you?" she said.

"You said you didn't mind if I fucked him and you both," I said.

"That was before I saw that look on your face."

"What look is that?" I asked, but must have blushed again, because she laughed out loud.

"I'm kidding," she said. "I'd still fuck you anytime."

"Glad to hear it," I said. "Let's do it.

"What? Now?" she asked. "I thought we were going to lunch?"

"Sorry," I said. "I feel kind of sexually keyed up right now."

"Guys, gals, anything that moves, right?"

"No farm animals," I said.

She laughed.

"Come on, let's eat," she said. "I'm starving."

We walked a few blocks till we found a pub and took a quiet booth in the back. She wanted to know what happened with Rob, so I gave her a general idea without overdoing the details.

"You really did it," she said. "It actually sounds kind of hot."

I looked at her. It was hard to tell in the dim light of the pub, but I think her skin was flushed.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12